Providing more than 180,971 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Top 25 Most Popular Auto Transport Routes

I had really a very good experience BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I had really a very good experience

Review by on 9/11/2018 9:09 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I had really a very good experience with this move wheels mover and they didn’t charge any penny extra more than they committed . The representative Maya Thompson was really a very nice person to work [More]

Linda Ross - We appreciate you sharing your experience!
Great service MoverJet Logistics

Great service

Review by on 9/7/2018 10:56 AM about MoverJet Logistics

I had a great price and service with this company . Nice to work with. I would use them again for sure. They got the car to Fort Worth really quick and we’re easy to work with .

Emily Stark - Thank you for your kind words! Looking forward to working with you!
Two (2) Vehicles from New Hampshire to M AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Two (2) Vehicles from New Hampshire to M

Review by on 8/29/2018 4:35 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Made the right choice with AmeriFreight. Danielle Roth was instrumental with making sure I was updated at all times. The $$ was right too !! Thank you!

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Danielle at 678-608-0624
Use them to find a carrier, but book wit uShip.com

Use them to find a carrier, but book wit

Review by on 8/21/2018 1:30 PM about uShip.com

Their website is pretty easy to navigate, and its not that hard to get someone on the phone as long as you don't mind waiting on hold. Understand that they are just a broker that charges a fee to se [More]

Ashley - Hi Jimmy I am sorry to hear about your experience. It is against our policy for carriers to request additional funds after booking in our marketplace. The response you received on this issue is not...
Horrible ---Avoid at all costs Montway Auto Transport

Horrible ---Avoid at all costs

Review by on 8/19/2018 8:47 AM about Montway Auto Transport

The car was delivered more than a week late. The car was left in a filthy condition on the INTERIOR. Car had more than 200 miles in addition to those on the odometer when it was picked up. Further t [More]

Montway - Hello John A, we have recently apologized for the condition in which you received your vehicle in our yelp response. The assigned carrier company has been informed. Our in-house claims department reac...
No show I Move Auto

No show

Review by on 8/18/2018 10:12 PM about I Move Auto

My car was suppose to be picked up yesterday 13 august going from gergia to wyoming. The driver never showed nor did imove let me knowthe driver was not coming, nor did they pass any contact info. I c [More]

Jay Montes - Hello William We have no order number on this review so I wouldn't be able to tell you what happened with your order. I do apologize for any miss communication.
bmw transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

bmw transport

Review by on 8/2/2018 1:55 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lecia Phillips was professional and on point. I didn’t feel like I had to question anything. It was picked up next day and made it to my new location 6 days later. I highly recommend spending a little [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122
BMW shipping Auto Shipping Group Inc.

BMW shipping

Review by on 7/30/2018 6:50 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Heidi did an excellent job explaining and coordinating shipping for a private used car sale. She made sure I was comfortable and well informed. I would recommend her services to anyone!

Terry Williams - email me at heidi@autoshippinggroup.com or call me directly at 360-214-3671 for a FREE estimate Thank you again Gregory for trusting me in transporting your new BMW. I was thrilled we were able to fi...
Awesome! Easy Car Shipping

Awesome!

Review by on 7/30/2018 3:34 PM about Easy Car Shipping

Great pricing on the pickup and delivery. There was great communication from the driver at all stages from initial pickup up to delivery time. Everything was done in a timely fashion!

David Miszti - Thank you, it was a pleasure transporting your vehicle.
In regards to shipping my sons jeep fro Lightning Auto Carriers

In regards to shipping my sons jeep fro

Review by on 7/26/2018 9:24 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

I just want to thank Brad and Lightning auto carrier they been wonderful I've been looking and searching to find A shipping company and I got a lot of calls but the only one I was comfortable and s [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Brad at 561 807 7416.