Providing more than 201,593 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Top 25 Most Popular Auto Transport Routes

WOW - A Perfect Experience American Auto Shipping

WOW - A Perfect Experience

Review by on 8/19/2019 12:57 PM about American Auto Shipping

This was my first time using American Auto Shipping, and I was concerned as there are some not so scrupulous people operating in this space. We shipped a large, new cargo van from Fort Lauderdale to B [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you so much for the review! It was a pleasure working with you and we thank you very much for your recommendation as well! Please let us know if you have any other ve...
Kayla American Auto Shipping

Kayla

Review by on 8/19/2019 9:55 AM about American Auto Shipping

Kayla was terrific!! She was extremely professional and kept in contact with me the entire time- from setting up pickup to making sure everything went well at delivery. I would very highly recommend K [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you and we appreciate all the kind words. Let us know if you need another vehicle shipped in the future!
Outstanding Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Outstanding Service

Review by on 8/19/2019 9:26 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

We would definitely call Richard at AmeriFreight for future car shipping needs. Richard took the time to explain the process in detail before getting started. The costs were in line with our estimat [More]

AmeriFreight - Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review. For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Richard at 678 821.2653.
It worked so well AmeriFreight Car Shipping

It worked so well

Review by on 8/14/2019 8:58 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was the first time I shipped a vehicle. This was a time sensitive cross country trip, and AmeriFreight kept things running on time, with interim calls to confirm the progress of the order, and w [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates please call Erica at 770 881 8585 or reach me at e.hudson@amerifreight.net
Transport non-running 93 Corvette Montway Auto Transport

Transport non-running 93 Corvette

Review by on 8/13/2019 1:34 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Transported non-running 93 Corvette from Florida to remote Pennsylvania farm country thru Montway Auto Transport without a hitch. Driver Yurly from Express Choice LLC was very professional in every wa [More]

Montway - Absolutely fantastic! We are so happy to hear about your experience with Yurly! We'll be sure to let the carrier know they did an awesome job. Thank you for the great review, and if we can help with a...
Awesome Service Lightning Auto Carriers

Awesome Service

Review by on 8/8/2019 7:52 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Top notch service from end-to-end. We were moving across country and needed a quick and affordable service provider! Matt was awesome to work with and delivered just what we needed! We would definitel [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Matt at 561 807 7484.
Kim is great to work with Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kim is great to work with

Review by on 8/7/2019 1:25 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I looked for over a week to get a shipper, found Kim thru a friend of mine and the next day she had a shipper the shipper done everything right on time got my truck and very ??

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 12 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Ronnie, You were so wonderful to work with. I'm so happ...
Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 8/5/2019 2:06 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

My experience with Felicia at Auto Shipping Group was excellent from the start. I needed my SUV shipped from TN to FL. I called at the last minute and Felicia was able to get me a shipper, ready to go [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Corvette Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Corvette

Review by on 8/4/2019 8:34 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

They did a great job of transporting my Corvette to the VILLAGES. The car arrived on time and in great shape with no problems or damage to the car. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who [More]

Terry Williams - *** Arnold Hight *** 360-255-7438 *** arnold@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you! P...
Great communication BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Great communication

Review by on 8/1/2019 5:57 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Beverly is awesome, always has great communication back and forth weather it’s email, text, or call! She will be my Shipping agent as long as we continue this great experience!

Linda Ross - We were glad to assist you with transportation. If you need this service again don't hesitate to contact us!