Reviews are only removed from our site if they violate our terms of service and if a site administrator catches the issue or the issue is brought to TransportReviews.com's attention. Companies and visitors should use the CONTACT FORM and alert us of any reviews that appear suspicious. The reason for reviews being removed include but are not limited to:
- Content Requirements - We are looking to provide quality reviews. We ask that the reviews meet a certain standard. One way we look to achieve this is by requiring that the review refer to your specific experiences with the auto transporter. Also we require that the review be at least 200 characters of useful text. Also, we ask that reviewers avoid abusive language and exaggerating numbers.
- Appears to be Anonymous - We do not allow anonymous posts. If a review uses a false name and/or email address, it will be removed.
- Posts by Someone Using Multiple Names - This goes along with the previous item; post only your reviews, do not post reviews for other people. If we notice that someone is posting multiple reviews on the same company, we will consider those reviews by an anonymous source and they will be removed.
- Duplicate Posts - People make mistakes, so if you need to change something on your post, feel free to do that. Just be aware that if you make multiple posts, all but your last entry will be removed.
- Email Address not confirmed - You have 10 days to verify your email address. After that, your review will be removed if your email address was not verified.
- Non-customer - Only customers are allowed to post a review. If a company informs us that a review was posted by a non-customer, we will remove the review and work with both the company and reviewer to verify whether or not the reviewer is a customer. Non-customers reviews will remain removed from the site. Also, no broker or carrier may post a review about their company or any other company on behalf of a customer.