Home > Reports > Route CA to GA

$1017

Price Range From $180 to $4000

5 Stars all the way

Review by on 5/12/2017 1:43 PM about Master Pro Transport

As a general manager of a pretty big car dealership and a big online inventory I really rely on good and dependable car carriers to do their job fast, efficient, and at the best price. I have used Mas [More]

Master Pro Transport - Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate the great review and also trusting us in shipping something so valuable. Please don't forget us next time you need a vehicle transported! ****...

Vibe Shipment

Review by on 5/9/2017 10:03 AM about Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Best price. Honest and Punctual. I would recommend. Had a lot of companies quote me and this was by far the best price offered. Car arrived on time with several calls in route to confirm arrival time [More]

Smart Talk - Smart Talk - For same Quality service call Victor (239) 236-8142

Felicia Williams - 602-428-6872

Review by on 4/25/2017 10:51 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Everything went so smoothly. I was honestly surprised that shipping your car would be that easy, thanks to Felicia! She was very communicative from the beginning and made sure the car was going to be [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 3/16/2017 6:48 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia Williams, and the company she help arrange the pick were super and helped walk through all the processes and details and stayed in touch through the transportation of my vehicle. Super lady in [More]

Quick, Friendly, Professional

Review by on 3/15/2017 5:00 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I needed to ship my car from Los Angeles to Atlanta on short notice. Ali was very helpful and worked hard to find me a carrier. The price was good given the turnaround time. The car arrived safely [More]

Excellent Customer Service!

Review by on 3/15/2017 8:45 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

Carlos Meffe was extremely professional and courteous during the quote and transfer arrangement process. During the transfer, he was also very responsive to status update requests from me including b [More]

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 786-725-2239-Hi Mike, thanks for taking the time sir to write such a kind review. It was more than a pleasure taking care of all of this for you. Thanks for being so easy to work wit...

Lance Staab

Review by on 3/3/2017 9:01 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance Staab's customer service and professionalism is second to none. Made my transport experience one of the smoothest transactions I have ever made. Communicated with me from start to finish and w [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Steven ...

Honda Accord Shipping

Review by on 2/26/2017 1:06 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Overall it was good experience, Pick up was on time, delivery was a little late though. I think the only thing I did not like in the whole experience was a little rude Drive. He was checking all the [More]

Michael Strickland - We are sorry to hear the experience you had with the driver. We will address this with the carrier so that we can continue to improve our service, Thank you for taking the time to let us know!

Prompt, reliable, would use again

Review by on 2/19/2017 9:00 PM about Smart Talk Transport Inc.

The rep kept me fully informed throughout the whole process, There was significant follow-up to ensure timely pickup and delivery. Also, he was one of the first to respond to my request and kept to [More]

Smart Talk - For same Quality service call Victor (239) 236-8142

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678

Review by on 2/10/2017 7:22 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great service! Highly recommend due to prompt processing from start to finish. I was always updated on when my vehicle would arrive stateside from Matson. Once it arrived they were able to pick it up [More]

Terry Williams - *****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*****Rosen, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to...

Ben Grimmer = awesome

Review by on 2/9/2017 12:25 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

honest broker here with honest and straightforward people. When my pickup was getting delayed because of the remote pickup location, they did everything to make it happen, and communication was immedi [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Ben 404-334-7183

Excellent & Timely Service

Review by on 2/6/2017 11:13 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

If you are looking to ship your vehicle Felicia from Auto Shipping Group is the person to turn to. This is the 2nd vehicle I have shipped with this company and Felicia has been the one to arrange ever [More]

Vehicle transfer across USA

Review by on 1/16/2017 9:02 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The pick up of my vehicle was late since no carrier called me with a bid for over 10 days following my quote. Apparently, no one knew where Chico, CA is. But the carrier (Kamal) came through in the [More]

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 12/23/2016 5:51 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Everything on time and timely response. Followup was good and responded through text also, great deal to ship my car within my budget. The delivery was on time which really helped me after moving to G [More]

Julie Johnston 602-428-6878

Review by on 12/23/2016 9:37 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This was my first auto transport and will only call Julie and ATG in the future. Check out their reviews online, always top 5 in country of literally 1000's claiming to be transporters. Each one had a [More]

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Kelly thank you for choosing ASG and my services. It was my pleasure to assist you in your daughter's vehicle transport. We strive to make ou...

Great job

Review by on 12/21/2016 8:43 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Overall great experience . Ali took the time to walk us through the process and calm our nerves as we are first time shippers. Price quote was reliable . Constant updates really helped in the process [More]

Get it done!

Review by on 12/9/2016 2:23 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lecia was an amazing point person. She was helpful, understanding, and knowledgeable. I was needing to get my car to my destination quicker and she made it happen that day. She explained everything [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768!

I did have great experience.

Review by on 12/7/2016 3:43 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Thanks for great job. My car was delivered on time, and service people are excellent. I can recommend for anyone. And prices is great. Thanks for transport my car. The driver nice person, he did expla [More]

Mike Cannon - From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 2230: Thank you so much for the great review Ludmila! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make s...

Auto Transport

Review by on 10/29/2016 9:32 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I am so glad I went with AutoStar Transport! Gustavo Daza, transport coordinator, was very courteous, knowledgeable and accommodating. I needed my 2001 Mercedes Benz E-Class picked up from a car stor [More]

Mike Cannon - From Gustavo Daza at 888-802-8250 ext 4212: Thanks for the great review Jennifer ! Here at Autostar Transport Express we do our very best for each and every customer by making sure the customer is alw...

Amazing

Review by on 10/26/2016 1:14 PM about Smart Talk Transport Inc.

I had troubles with my first car transporter, I stumbled across this site in the process. Talk about good customer service it took no time to get me up and going. The other car company knew about the [More]

Smart Talk - For same Quality service call Mark (239) 676-6533 ext 103

Great Shipper

Review by on 9/21/2016 5:53 PM about Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC

I was hesitant about picking a car transport service to move car my from San Diego, California to Atlanta, GA. I submitted info requests to multiple companies and Fast Motion Auto Transport was the on [More]

Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner - Great Customer! Thank you for your business and feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Malia 360-214-3671

Review by on 9/13/2016 2:03 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Malia emailed me the initial quote. I spoke to her the next day and she could not have been nicer. Malia explained the entire process. I thought about it for a day and then called to schedule the pick [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 360-214-3671 -PLEASE TEXT OR CALL ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH ASG SINCE 2004 AND HAVE THOUSANDS OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS. SO JOIN THE CLUB AND NAME YOUR OWN PRICE. CALL ME FOR DETAILS. Thank you fo...

VERY UNFAIR / NO FOLLOW UP

Review by on 9/7/2016 7:31 PM about Allegiant Auto Logistics

I WILL KEEP THIS SHORT, PLACED AN ORDER TO SHIP MY VEHICLE FROM CALI TO GEORGIA. I DID SWITCH FROM OPEN TO AN ENCLOSED. AFTERWARD I WAS NOT NOTIFIED NOR RECEIVE ANY UPDATES ON ASSIGNMENT OF A TRUCK [More]

Allegiant - We apologize your experience was less than perfect. Although this particular situation was extremely rare, we regret you feel our team let you down. We are deeply appreciative of your support and for ...

Daughter's car to Georgia

Review by on 8/26/2016 12:29 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Pick up was on time and drop off was on time. Everything went perfectly. Tige was great to work with and followed up on everything. The driver was courteous. I would definitely use their services [More]

Terry Williams - THANK YOU. I AM AVAILABLE FROM 4AM UNTIL 10PM DAILY. FEEL FREE TO CALL ANYTIME. TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM TIGE YEARGIN 6...

Ship a car direct

Review by on 8/25/2016 2:01 PM about Ship a Car Direct

They told me they'd pick up Saturday, deliver the following Saturday. Then tried to pick up 2 days early - I refused. So picked up 5 days late. Delivered 3 days late. But it's fine, got the job done.. [More]

Michael Strickland - We are sorry to hear that pick up did not go as planned, but it's good the vehicle made it safe! Thanks for your helpful review, Eric!

Malia did a great job!!

Review by on 8/19/2016 12:11 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

She was so nice and helpful and got a truck scheduled for me within 24 hours!!! The entire process was very easy and pain-free. I would definitely use this company again. Call Malia at 360-214-3671 fo [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 360-214-3671 I HAVE BEEN WITH ASG SINCE 2004. CALL ME FOR THE BEST RATES, BEST SERVICE AND DISCOUNTS. Annie, you are your mother are great! Your carrier will be there Monday for pickup. Thank y...

California to Georgia Car Transport Serv

Review by on 7/22/2016 1:17 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Rick Morris and the AmeriFreight support staff handled the entire transportation process in a highly professional manner. The driver who was screened and selected by AmeriFreight was exceptionally co [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Rick at 678-608-2611

Good carrier

Review by on 6/21/2016 9:28 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipped my BMW from California to Georgia.Got the carrier one day after my available date. On time pickup and delivery. Just my car got a little bit dirty on the way. But that's understanding. would r [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Please call Jorge 678-608-0525

Professional

Review by on 5/17/2016 2:44 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Certainly not my first car transport, but turned out to be my easiest. Graham was totally on top of every aspect of the job. Hey, he even taught me a couple of things I didn't know, but thought I did. [More]

Transport

Review by on 5/12/2016 11:31 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Very courteous service provider. Contact information for entire move was well documented and straight forward. They insured we were in the loop during the trip. Pickup location and drop off locati [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** CALL ME DIRECT FOR BEST RATES...

Smooth and efficient cross-country trans

Review by on 4/17/2016 1:07 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Graham was very informative and professional. The process was explained in detail. I was e-mailed copies of all of the information I needed to track my order and the vehicle was delivered successfully [More]

Great Service !!

Review by on 3/30/2016 10:55 AM about Ship a Car Direct

The move was so smooth. The driver gave me a call 30 min before arriving for the pick up and drop off and inspection was pretty quick.. The car was delivered without any issues and on time. Would d [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was super smooth! Thanks for the wonderful review, Savi!

Moving 2007 Envoy

Review by on 3/29/2016 9:17 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I had my 2007 Chevy Envoy transferred from California to Georgia. I actually did not meet any of the people that had moved my vehicle because I was in transit to Georgia myself. Everything went fine a [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it arrived safely! Thanks, Michelle!

Great service if you are flexible with p

Review by on 3/28/2016 9:11 PM about Ship a Car Direct

First off - the car was delivered without damages and once picked up the service was prompt. The driver was extremely courteous and willing to work with us on the pick up and delivery meeting points. [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad your car arrived safely, Jai! Sorry for the confusion around confirmations. We cannot guarantee a confirmation within 4 hours of placing your order, nor 4 days before the pick-up date. That is ju...

My car transportation experience is what

Review by on 3/28/2016 12:17 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Getting to the site and requesting an intial quote was easy and straight forward. The follow-up be Scott was timely and welcoming. The information he provided was clear and the quote was straight forw [More]

Michael Strickland - Always happy to provide reliable service, Mike!!

Second Time Car Shipper Who Got Best Pri

Review by on 3/25/2016 12:45 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Normally you would think best price would have worst service and best service would be highest price but wow does Ship-A-Car Direct break that mold. U-ship wanted 1300 to ship my car and all of the c [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it affordable and issue-free, Ryan! Thanks for the amazing review!

Fantastic experience and will repeat!

Review by on 3/11/2016 7:19 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Wow, so satisfied and will be a repeat customer! Just to be clear I specifically called Jorge to thank him and say they I wanted to leave a review. Jorge was professional, courteous and delivered abo [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525

Great service

Review by on 3/4/2016 1:48 PM about Nationwide Transport Services

I have used Chris twice. My move to California and my move back and both times he was on point. Great customer service ,always gets back to you promptly and great price, he has a my business for life. [More]

Jason Foltz - Christopher Kyle / Logistics Consultant / 954-246-3732 / Chris@NationwideTransportServices.com

Great transport

Review by on 3/1/2016 6:37 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Got my Nissan Versa shipped from LA to Georgia, and it was an easy process with Ship-A-Car direct. The service was fast and I was able to stay in contact with the driver (via text/ phone) during his t [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it easy! Thanks for the positive review!

Quick and Painless

Review by on 2/22/2016 3:54 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

After a lot of research, I found AmeriFreight to be the best price, with the best reviews. Graham took my order, and had a driver lined up to transport my son's Mini Cooper within hours. Early the n [More]

Cross country move.

Review by on 2/22/2016 2:56 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I found this company who educated me on the whole car shipping experience. I originally arranged with another company and the day before wanted to start charging me 250 more and were very rude about. [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for the wonderful recommendation, Sandra! Great to hear the driver helped you feel comfortable with the process!

Bait and switch Fraud and Rude

Review by on 2/18/2016 2:34 PM about All Star Direct Auto Shipping

I wish that I would have listen to the comments on these people. My mother is dying of cancer and I told then that, I was gave a price of 649 and a pick up date. I got a call after trying to call th [More]

Lisa Cooper - To clarify Mr.Thomas's vehicle is large SUV Lincoln Navigator. Despite the quotes carriers quoted for the job they wanted $800, which was the final price, not $1200 as he claims. Further, because we w...

Great service

Review by on 2/11/2016 5:30 PM about Ship a Car Direct

This is a fantastic company that gives excellent service from the time we called the company until our delivery. Mario(driver) was very helpful and professional. Will definitely use this company again [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to stay in touch throughout! Thanks for the excellent review, Roy!

Greg Bailey 360-464-2584

Review by on 1/28/2016 9:40 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Excellent service, honest and on time. Great communication with Greg from start to finish

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Dave...Thank you for your re...

Good Service

Review by on 1/28/2016 1:00 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I just picked up my car yesterday. Thank you very much for your help, Graham! This is my first time to use auto transportation services. It was hard to find a good company at first and really confus [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122

Good

Review by on 1/26/2016 1:45 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Great customer service

Michael Strickland - Thanks, Khadijah!

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854

Review by on 1/22/2016 1:09 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Arranging service was great The Carrier could have been better Not shipper's fault

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Cliff, Thank you so much for the positive feed...

Transportation

Review by on 1/13/2016 6:10 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Thanks to both Eric at Ship a Car Direct and Ebro Carriers for getting my daughter's car to her at college. Everyone did exactly what they said they would and beyond. When Ebro trucking could not get [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to go above and beyond for you, Kevin!

simply awesome

Review by on 1/6/2016 5:39 PM about Ship a Car Direct

AWESOME EXPERIENCE! I can't say enough things about Dale and this company. First of all, I called on a Monday and my car was shipped out on Tuesday. I didn't worry about a thing. Dale made me so co [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear it was an awesome experience, Susan! Thanks for your five star feedback!

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854

Review by on 12/30/2015 11:06 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberly was really helpful, knowledgeable, and prompt. The staff and drivers of Unified Auto Trans (the carrier) were also helpful and provided updates on the pick-up and delivery time. Overall, we [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Joan, Thank you so much for this great review...

Vehicle Transportation

Review by on 12/30/2015 9:32 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The agent was very professional, patient during discussions of the deal. We sought several details, asked several questions. He answered all the questions, clarified doubts. During actual transportati [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525...

Vehicle Transportation

Review by on 12/30/2015 9:32 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525...

Auto Shipping for PCS

Review by on 12/30/2015 11:24 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

From start to finish the process was easy. The quote was better then other companies I contacted, and my vehicle arrived faster then other companies gave me as an expected delivery date. I am very sa [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Adryon I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transport. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really ap...

No Mafia Here

Review by on 12/29/2015 7:48 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AMERIFREIGHT GETS THE JOB DONE AS PROMISED! Moving a car across country is difficult and confusing. People can be easily tricked out of their money. Moving from DC to LA, three years ago, our daughte [More]

Lance

Review by on 12/11/2015 2:47 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance did a great job in helping me get my auto from California to Georgia. He always was keeping in touch to let me know when the carrier was coming and when I should get my car. Did a great job in c [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ed I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I real...

Great Service

Review by on 12/10/2015 10:38 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had to ship my truck last minute on military orders and they were up to the task picking up and delivering early on top of providing me a military discount. Would definitely use again.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768

Review by on 12/3/2015 5:15 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This is my second time shipping my car with this company and they are always on time

Good Reviews

Review by on 11/27/2015 8:07 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was very impressed with Amerifreight. Mr. Jorge Cruz was very helpful from getting my truck shipped at a reasonable price to getting it there in a timely manner. All questions were answered and ever [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525..

Great experience with Ship a Car Direct

Review by on 11/25/2015 6:56 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct was recommended on a website as a reliable company. Gaby called me shortly after I submitted my information online for an estimate. Gaby was friendly and professional and got me a qu [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear it was a pleasant experience! Thanks for the five star review, Megan!

My Porsche 911 shipment

Review by on 11/19/2015 5:23 PM about Ship a Car Direct

The service provided was good and at a very good cost. This is the fourth time i have shipped my car thru Safe-Direct and find them to be very competitive, and they have provided reliable carriers.

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great review and the repeat business, Tahir!

Great Service!!

Review by on 11/17/2015 7:14 AM about Ship a Car Direct

They move my Chevy trailblazer from San Diego, ca. To Atlanta,ga.and everything is good thanks guys. On time for pick up On time for delivery No damage Thanks.

Michael Strickland - Glad to keep it safe and on time! Thanks, Julio!

Transport Review

Review by on 11/11/2015 8:04 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I was pleased with the transport broker. Lance with Auto Shipping Group, was eager to obtain our business & followed through with contacting me about 2 months out from shipment. He was thorough in [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Kaszya Thank you so much for the great review. I am sorry about the quote but a quote is just an estimate of the service not a guaranteed pri...

Cancellation/Refund

Review by on 11/10/2015 11:39 AM about Passage Auto Transport

I cancelled with this company in August 2015, and is Nov 2015, still waiting for my refund. Send emails with cacellation notice, phone calls, and nothing yet.

Passage Auto Transport - For refunds as stated in your shipping agreement, you just need to email office@passageautotransport.com and we will process your refund right away! We look forward to hearing from you. -Passage A...

Good service

Review by on 11/10/2015 10:18 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I was worried about transporting my car, as it's a new car. I was very pleased when I saw my car in the perfect condition I loaded it. I will surely reccomend this series ice to anyone and use it in t [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to deliver safe and sound! Thanks for the positive feedback, Menelik!

Quick Transport

Review by on 11/2/2015 9:11 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I was surprised how quickly my vehicle was transported from CA to GA - only three days. The car arrived in GA before I reached the state and was placed in storage at no extra cost.

Michael Strickland - Glad it was super fast for you! Thanks for the great review, Isa!

Excellent Service !!

Review by on 10/27/2015 6:59 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I used SHIP A CAR DIRECT service to ship my car from Los Angeles to Atlanta. Scott at Ship a Car direct, made it very easy. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. My car was picked on my desired date [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it quick and easy for you! Thanks for the excellent review, Kirtan!

Julie Johnston 602-428-6878

Review by on 10/23/2015 10:30 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Initially I made the mistake of posting my information for an auto move quote. I received about 40 calls, texts and emails in the first day alone with all types of quotes. Then, I figured that I sho [More]

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM David thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services, also for the referral(s), it has been great working with you and I look forw...

AmeriQuick Should be the new name

Review by on 10/13/2015 9:11 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Thank you graham for the great job you've done getting my two cars delivered, the pickup times was quick and fast the driver had a nice new truck and was a nice guy the dispatch kept in contact with m [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122

Not happy

Review by on 10/2/2015 2:41 PM about Max Speed Auto Transport LLC

When I spoke with a representative from Max Speed Auto itself, I was treated well and was very happy with the prompt set-up however, the company assigned my car to Rus Al Inc. which was the company th [More]

Henry Mazariegos - HELLO COLETTE, SINCE WE ARE BROKER'S WE ARE BONDED WITH MORE THAN 13,000 CARRIER IS THE U.S.A... WE ACCOMMODATE ALL OUR CUSTOMER WITH INFORMATION IF REQ, WE ALSO PROVIDE WITH DRIVERS INFORMATION AND...

Comments on service

Review by on 9/29/2015 8:16 AM about Elite Transport Service LLC

When I first booked my service request I spoke to katarina. She seemed pleasant at first but I don't believe she did a good job at explaining things in detail. When I called back to get more informati [More]

Michael Yuti - Thank you for your feedback Linda, and sorry our service wasn't to your satisfaction. We found you a carrier within 24hrs of you booking your order, and your car was delivered early, in 4 days. (Calif...

Great service!

Review by on 9/28/2015 10:42 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Definitely use this shipper again. Driver picked up the car on time. Driver went over the car thoroughly and marked down every scratch & ding prior to loading the vehicle. Vehicle very carefully l [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525

car move

Review by on 9/21/2015 2:26 PM about Ship a Car Direct

The dispatcher Angela was good. My times were a tad late, ex. 5 to 7 day delivery, actually was 10 days. The car got hear (2500 miles) with no issues other than it was real dirty. Thanks.

Michael Strickland - Thanks for your positive feedback, Shawn! Sorry your move took a little longer than average!

Perfect Transport

Review by on 9/17/2015 10:25 PM about TD Auto Transport (FL)

Truck was picked up same day of order. I am truly amazed at these people. You just can't go wrong with them. Why would you ship with anyone else. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Anthony, you [More]

Dominic Dellagatta - Butch I have spoken to you many times since the first time you used me a year ago and I got to say I really think of you as a friend not just a customer. The next time I go down south I'm taking you o...

Dodger Ram 1500 Delivery

Review by on 9/15/2015 12:39 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This is the third vehicle that I have had transported across the country. The service arrived on time for pickup and delivered on time. My back window was broken, but was repaired as soon as they were [More]

AmeriFreight - For discount rates call 770-486-1010

Seamless

Review by on 9/9/2015 10:20 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I asked Auto Shipping Group to help arrange shipping my daughter's car to school in Atlanta. Dealing with Chell Hart was easy and she explained the process clearly. We elected to do enclosed transport [More]

Terry Williams - **Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear SP, You were a great partner in transporting your daughter's vehicle to her! I wish all parents were as involved with their grown...

Great experience

Review by on 9/8/2015 1:29 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was in a real bind and needed my car cross country very quickly. I spoke to a few places but Amerifrieght was different from the rest. They listened to what I needed and I felt I could really trust [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Amerifreight for discounted rates 770-486-1010

Ship a Car Direct

Review by on 9/8/2015 10:22 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Jason and Ship a Car Direct could not have made things easier for me. The online video tutorials were very helpful and I had the ability to watch (and re-watch, if needed) the videos when I wanted to [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for the amazing review, James! Happy to keep you well-informed about the process!

Fantastic

Review by on 9/7/2015 12:01 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

My contact person was Chell Hart. Chell answered all my questions and returned all my calls. My car was picked up and delivered as was arranged on the contract. I was notified about the status of my [More]

Terry Williams - **Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear Daisy, I appreciate you Daisy. You had a tough pick up location and with a bit of finagling we found a carrier willing to pick yo...

Transport

Review by on 9/4/2015 3:31 PM about 7 Star Auto Transport

This is one of the best companies so far. Have a decent quote for my vehicle and have my vehicle pick up a day before. The delivery was before schedule, thats awesome. I will use this company again an [More]

Jack Saban - For same 5-Star service call JAIR (866) 576-7009 ext.221, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again.

Malia

Review by on 9/3/2015 7:48 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Malia was clear and concise in explaining what my transport process would be. She gave me excellent customer service. Malia was always available to answer any questions as I waited for my car to be p [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER THE PAST EIGHT YEARS WITH ASG I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY TRANSPORTED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES. WORKING FROM MY HOME OFFICE IN WASHINGTON STATE ALLOWS ME TO ALWAYS ANSWER MY PHONE NO MA...

Smooth Sailing

Review by on 8/24/2015 10:55 PM about Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

Shipping my car was the bane of my existence. I had heard horror stories from other individuals and was inundated by offers to ship my car once I requested a quote. Once the dust settled, I contacted [More]

Laura Curto - Laura Curto 480-360-1261 laura@VehicleShippingGroup.com Thank you Negad, It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with anyone wanting a free quote. Best wish...

(David Driver 360-214-3680) CA to GA

Review by on 8/24/2015 10:19 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I highly recommend David Driver of Auto Shipping Group. I needed to ship a car from CA to Valdosta, GA asap. Based on reviews on this site, I requested quotes from 2 companies. One company quoted m [More]

Terry Williams - Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2003! [Hey Bill, I love it when a plan comes together and ...

Average

Review by on 8/20/2015 11:51 AM about Ship a Car Direct

This was my second time using Ship-A-Car Direct and my experience was not as great as the first time. There were slight issues regarding having my car shipped to my house. Trucking companies weren't w [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for your feedback and the repeat business, Shavonne. Sorry there wasn't availability exactly on your preferred date, but glad it was delivered quick and safe!

Car delivery from San Diego to Atlanta

Review by on 8/12/2015 3:21 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

It was great. He was dilegent to meet my expectation. I first asked to schedule car pick-up from Las Vegas and changed my mind to send my car from San Diego instead. He was very kind to make this c [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Taesik...I enjoyed working with you and am glad the transport went well and we provided you with Five Star Customer Service. Greg

Car Ship Review

Review by on 8/12/2015 1:15 PM about Ship a Car Direct

The car was picked up on time and reached destination ahead of schedule. No damage to the car. I would recommend anyone to use Ship a Car Direct without hesitation. Matt was my contact througho [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it nice and safe! Thanks for the great review, Sreenivas!

Diligent, very courteous service

Review by on 8/10/2015 10:10 AM about Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC

It was great to know that I and my car were in the hands of people who took their job very seriously and did everything possible to get make sure that things happened on time so I had one less complic [More]

Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner - Great Customer! Thank you for your feedback and business! We are always looking for ways to improve our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Very good service

Review by on 8/5/2015 1:29 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

It's my second time delivering the car and the service is even better! I put a wrong first available date at first but Graham is very patient and fixed it for me even after a carrier was dispatched. T [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates, Call Graham 678-369-4122

Satisfied Customer

Review by on 8/4/2015 11:48 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I was a little hesitant about using the carrier selected for us after reading their reviews, however Tom assured me we were in good hands. Turns out he was right; everything went well. Our car was p [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to hear Tom was helpful! Thanks for the great review!

Transportation of Auto

Review by on 7/27/2015 1:56 PM about A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC

I was very pleased with the service I received from A1A Express Auto Shipping. My car was delivered ahead of schedule and the transaction went very smoothly. Even though the price was increased slig [More]

Management - We appreciate your business and positive feedback.

Overall a great experience

Review by on 7/22/2015 2:01 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I had an overall great experience with RUS-AL and their driver Mohammed. The only reason I didn't give full marks was the driver said Thursday afternoon delivery, but due to conditions - did not ar [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the positive review! Sorry the driving conditions caused a delay in arrival, but glad it was an overall quick & convenient experience!

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678

Review by on 7/17/2015 3:18 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I was really pleased with the service provided by Stephanie Hamilton, who arranged for the driver to move my vehicles. The transport driver was on time and provided door to door service. Status update [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO RELOCATION EXPERIENCE****Robert, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star Review. It wa...

Review by on 7/12/2015 5:28 AM about Passage Auto Transport

My daughter came back home from Ca to Ga. The first time we called Michael and the truck driver got to her home within 2 days, my daughter changed her mind! She did have to pay the truck driver 100.00 [More]

Passage Auto Transport - Thank you Elise for the great review! We appreciate your business. Don't forget to call Passage Auto Transport at 844-332-7020 for your Next transport! -Passage Auto Transport

Excellent Job...

Review by on 7/3/2015 4:39 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Excellent job shipping our 1963 Volkswagon Beetle from one side of the country to the other...Lance Staab at Auto Shipping Group and the carrier V & R Transport did a jam up job....Thank You...!! [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Michael, I want to thank you for entrusting me with transporting your vehicle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there...

Coast to Coast Delivery - On Time, As pr

Review by on 6/23/2015 11:10 PM about Ship a Car Direct

This is the first time I transported my car and that too from one coast to the other. I had the most fantastic experience in transporting my car through Ship a Car Direct. My agent was prompt and open [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the fantastic five star review, Digvijay! Glad it was super quick and easy for you!

Review by on 6/16/2015 3:12 PM about 7 Star Auto Transport

Jason and 7 star transport is excellent in client handling and also their communication with me was very clear. They perform what they promise and are doing an excellent job. I would recommend ev [More]

Jack Saban - For same 5-Star service call JASON (866) 576-7009 ext.218, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again.

ship my truck

Review by on 6/12/2015 3:10 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Was referred to ship a car direct by a friend who had his car shipped his car from California to florida. He was were happy with his experience. I decided to use them also. Tom was Jonny on the spot [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the positive recommendation, Dan! Great to hear the referral was Johnny-on-the-spot!

Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882

Review by on 6/3/2015 7:11 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Outstanding company and Tige is a true pro. I originally contracted with another company to transport my truck over 30 days out from a hard deadline. 2 days from deadline they still did not have a car [More]

Terry Williams - TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to cal...

Matt

Review by on 5/28/2015 8:48 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Matt was very helpful in getting what I needed. He made me feel calm and at ease about the whole process

Michael Strickland - Happy to put your mind at ease! Thanks, Stephanie!

2012 Honda Element

Review by on 5/24/2015 8:04 PM about AmPm Auto Transport

This is my second move I have used Ampm. My shipping coordinator was Scott last time, so I called him to schedule my shipment. He was able to fix my pick up date next day. I felt he tried to do his be [More]

Elena - Hello Marianna! We are extremely happy to hear great words from a repeat customer! It was a great pleasure to ship your Honda Element. We are looking forward to working with you in future! So feel fre...

Review

Review by on 5/20/2015 4:01 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Service was Excellent. They told me it would take seven to ten days for me to get my truck, but it was there in four days. My truck was in excellent shape.

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Larry, Thank you so much! If there is anything else I can do...