Providing more than 190,212 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $180 to $4000

Porsche GT3 AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Porsche GT3

Review by on 1/3/2019 2:10 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I love this car so was very concerned about shipping it, wanted an enclosed carrier and wanted to make sure I used a highly reputable firm. Of all the people that reached out to me with shipping servi [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha at 770-299-8602
Very satisfied AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Very satisfied

Review by on 12/19/2018 10:45 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Ordered transport for a vehicle (expected regular transport in uncovered trailer) but vehicle was transported expediently (faster than anyone else quoted) on a covered trailer at the price of uncovere [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Auto Transport Rates, Call Samantha Smith (770)299-8602.
AmeriFreight Car Shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Review by on 11/9/2018 10:00 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Every thing was great! Mr. Davis was patient and kind. He made sure I had the best deal that suited my needs. If I had to get my car transported again, I would hands down use this service again. I hig [More]

Vehicle Transport CA to GA Montway Auto Transport

Vehicle Transport CA to GA

Review by on 10/30/2018 12:50 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Montway Transport was fast, easy and competitively priced. Their communication and follow up is excellent. The driver I was connected with was great and professional. Very happy with the service and e [More]

Montway - Thank you for the wonderful review, Teresa! Happy we could provide excellent service. We'll absolutely let the driver know they did great!
AmeriFrieght AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFrieght

Review by on 10/24/2018 9:46 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Awesome experience, I worked with Harry Davis and he made everything happen quickly and within budget. Amerifrieght have the shortest turn around time and competitive pricing.

AmeriFrieght AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFrieght

Review by on 10/23/2018 11:56 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amaxzing experience, Harry was an absolute pleasure to work with. Our car arrived ahead of schedule and was offered competitive pricing. Thank you for making everything so easy!

Great Experience and Hassle Free Easy Car Shipping

Great Experience and Hassle Free

Review by on 10/9/2018 5:34 PM about Easy Car Shipping

David is the Man! David helped me ship my car from California to Georgia. He was professional every step of the way and ensured that my car made the journey safe and sound. The paperwork was easy to u [More]

David Miszti - Thanks Marcos, it was very nice to meet you at our office and to handle your transport. Thanks for your service in the military.
Car shipped from Cali to GA AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car shipped from Cali to GA

Review by on 10/8/2018 4:10 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight service is good. Jarrell has been actively working on my transport process from start to finish. AmeriFreight does not use their own trucks and they are a broker but I think most of the t [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Jarrell @ 678-821-2420.
Amazing Experience BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Amazing Experience

Review by on 9/24/2018 12:51 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Eugene was wonderful to work with. He was patient with all my questions and concerns. He was professional, courteous, and kind. Based on my experience with Eugene, I will definitely recommend MoveWhe [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for your trust!
Transport of Grandaughter's Car from LA, AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transport of Grandaughter's Car from LA,

Review by on 9/22/2018 7:10 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I have nothing but gratitude and praise for Ameri-Freight and its contractor AJA Trans for the way my order was handled from start to finish. Nicole of Ameri-Freight was very thorough in explaining h [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Nicole Baculi at 770-769-1601