Providing more than 196,106 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $180 to $4000

Great service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service

Review by on 5/21/2019 1:24 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I worked with Samantha Smith at Amerifreight to have my car shipped across the country. Samantha was very responsive and patient throughout the entire process. I would absolutely use Amerifreight agai [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Car Shipment AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Shipment

Review by on 4/30/2019 5:03 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I payed much more than I was quoted but the carrier was very professional and the transport went very well. Overall I was satisfied with my experience

AmeriFreight - For Discounted rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Experts in Auto transport! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Experts in Auto transport!

Review by on 4/8/2019 10:43 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My agent, Samantha, was very knowledgeable and informative. She was upfront and transparent when it came to tackling some of the realities of the auto transport business and made sure she found a driv [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Fast Delivery Montway Auto Transport

Fast Delivery

Review by on 2/14/2019 6:06 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport was very friendly and professional. My car arrived from California to Georgia in 4 days with no issues. Great company, great service!

Montway - Thank you for the great review, Jasmine! Happy we could provide outstanding service!
Confidence American Auto Shipping

Confidence

Review by on 2/6/2019 1:18 PM about American Auto Shipping

After a very unsure Demeanor and mindset, as I was looking and sifting through companies that could ship my car. Which let me remind you, I had never done before. So I didn’t really know how safe and [More]

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind review and words Joshua! We appreciate your business, and would be happy to serve you again.
Excellent car transportation service. Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Excellent car transportation service.

Review by on 1/25/2019 9:01 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Mr Joe Kelly, of Mercury Auto Transport, provided us with a very diligent and helpful service. He took the time to explain to us the process involved in this industry. He found a very responsible car [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thank you, we appreciate your business.
Swift and Smooth Auto Shipping Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Swift and Smooth Auto Shipping

Review by on 1/24/2019 7:33 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I had a wonderful experience shipping my car from Los Angeles to Atlanta with Auto Shipping Group. There were absolutely no hiccups and it was like a really good dream’ Even though I never leave revie [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Porsche GT3 AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Porsche GT3

Review by on 1/3/2019 2:10 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I love this car so was very concerned about shipping it, wanted an enclosed carrier and wanted to make sure I used a highly reputable firm. Of all the people that reached out to me with shipping servi [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha at 770-299-8602
Very satisfied AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Very satisfied

Review by on 12/19/2018 10:45 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Ordered transport for a vehicle (expected regular transport in uncovered trailer) but vehicle was transported expediently (faster than anyone else quoted) on a covered trailer at the price of uncovere [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Auto Transport Rates, Call Samantha Smith (770)299-8602.
AmeriFreight Car Shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Review by on 11/9/2018 10:00 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Every thing was great! Mr. Davis was patient and kind. He made sure I had the best deal that suited my needs. If I had to get my car transported again, I would hands down use this service again. I hig [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604