Providing more than 222,492 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$900

Average Price

$1052

Price Range From $180 to $4000

Felicia Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia

Review by on 7/20/2020 9:45 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I originally arranged to ship my Altima from California to Georgia with another company. Unfortunately that company did not deliver on their promise. I was blessed to find Auto Shipping Group and Feli [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 8-4pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
AmeriFreight Review AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight Review

Review by on 7/12/2020 11:25 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

If you consider shipping your car this is a trusted choice with quality customer service. Driver was professional and broke was on top of things. Happy with service

AmeriFreight - Call Lecia Phillips at 678-961-0988 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Extra amazing - even in a pandemic! AutoStar Transport Express

Extra amazing - even in a pandemic!

Review by on 6/18/2020 9:59 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Dominic was my contact at Autostar and he’s amazing! Super responsive and friendly. We were moving from CA to GA, right in the middle of COVID, which meant finding transportation a bit tough. Dominic [More]

Mike Cannon - Dominic Richards - 888-802-8250 Ext 2223. Thank you so very much for your amazing review Aubree and also for taking the time to write one, i'm humbled by your words. It was an absolute pleasure to ass...
Transporting my car Jays Auto Transport Inc.

Transporting my car

Review by on 5/25/2020 2:06 PM about Jays Auto Transport Inc.

Ran across this guy and his company and I wish I never had, HES a horrible business man, and a lier. Been dealing with him since May 7th and still hadn’t heard anything about my car until I decided to [More]

Jay Morin - I am 59 years old. I have been a broker in this industry for over 10 years. Every customer reads my contract - then they sign it using DocuSign and then I move forward. I get a deposit up front be...
Very impressive service Montway Auto Transport

Very impressive service

Review by on 4/29/2020 11:50 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I was very impressed with their excellent customer service. They were very flexible and efficient as well. I definitely recommend for anyone looking to ship a car!

Montway - Thank you for the recommendation! Happy to provide excellent service!
Excellent customer service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Excellent customer service

Review by on 4/15/2020 6:02 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Everything worked out perfect. No trouble with the shipping. Professional at what they do. Was there for every step of the way. Car came same way it left.

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Car shipped from California to Atlanta Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Car shipped from California to Atlanta

Review by on 4/11/2020 1:36 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

I got my car shipped through them and pete set it all up and it was quick i had the car picked up in California on the 6th of April and it was in Atlanta on Friday the 10th alot quicker than expected [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thank you Maurice.
Very easy AutoStar Transport Express

Very easy

Review by on 4/7/2020 11:53 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Great service from start to finish, Dominic took great care of me updated and answered all my questions. Pricing was great ! My car was shipped from California to GA

Mike Cannon - Dominic Richards - 888-802-8250 Ext 2223. Thanks for your review Jason, it's much appreciated. It was a joy to you assist during the transportation of your vehicle.Thanks very much. If yourself or an...
Awesome American Auto Shipping

Awesome

Review by on 4/7/2020 8:17 AM about American Auto Shipping

I wanted to leave a review because I think Rachel was very helpful during the whole processing of getting my car shipped. I’m very happy that she handled everything so well. She is pretty awesome and [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you so much, Henrietta! We think you're pretty awesome yourself. Thanks for choosing American Auto Shipping and thank you for the glowing recommendation!
Very fast and easy service TMShipping

Very fast and easy service

Review by on 3/29/2020 8:53 AM about TMShipping

This is the first broker I liked to work with. The manager from TMShipping contacted me in the morning and created a quote for me with good price and in the evening they already picked up my car. Very [More]

TMShipping - Thank you for the review, Daniel! We understand how valuable time is these days and we aim to make the whole shipping experience as easy as possible for our customers. Sincerely yours, TMShipping