Home > Company > A > AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Peachtree City, Georgia

AmeriFreight Car Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AmeriFreight Car Shipping

More Info for AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Be sure to call AmeriFreight before you decide. See how they can save you money and still get premium service. The market leader and professionals in vehicle transportation. If it has wheels, AmeriFreight can move it - locally, interstate or worldwide. No deposit up front, 100% protection during shipment, PLUS Gap coverage option should a carrier fail to compensate for damages, door to door delivery. Their carriers they use are ranked amongst the top 5% in the country. Top rated and accredited with the BBB since 2008. You can DEPEND on them. Can you afford not to ship with them?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Peachtree City, Georgia

Based on 2069 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      AmeriFreight Car Shipping Fantastic customer service
      Review by on 7/23/2017 7:20 PM

I highly recommend AmeriFreight. My customer service rep was fantastic and guided me through the entire process. I really appreciated that I had one point of contact the entire time. The car was pi [More]

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Car transported from CA to FL
      Review by on 7/22/2017 7:17 AM

This was the second time I shipped a car from CA to FL with Amerifreight and Ali Jones. I was very satisfied with the service that Ali provided on both occasions. I contacted Ali about one month befor [More]

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Great experience shipping my car!
      Review by on 7/21/2017 7:30 PM

I wanted to shipping my car from South Carolina to Oregon, a very tough route to find a driver for. I took a guaranteed rate and within the same evening I was able to find a driver. The driver was ver [More]