Peachtree City, Georgia

AmeriFreight Car Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AmeriFreight Car Shipping

More Info for AmeriFreight Car Shipping

False Quotes
Review by on 6/25/2019 5:01 PM

They show you an online number that is $500 under the average shipping price for your vehicle. They don't charge you that amount that discount is to get you in the door. They bury this verbiage in con [More]

Excellent experience with Henry Davis
Review by on 6/25/2019 3:53 PM

Excellent experience with Henry Davis of Amerifreight and Williams Transport Harry Davis of Amerifreight didn’t offer the lowest quote, but what he did offer was dependable and reliable service from [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604

Service is nothing but excellent
Review by on 6/25/2019 3:18 PM

Erica Hudson is the best! Given my situation of needing to transport my car quickly on a very small time frame, she worked tirelessly with me and we were able to figure out a plan. I 100% recommend Er [More]

Excellent service
Review by on 6/25/2019 12:48 AM

My experience with Amerifreight was great. They quickly scheduled a carrier pick up within 2 days. And my vehicle was delivered to me all the way from East to west coast within 2 days. Its amazing. An [More]

Transport
Review by on 6/24/2019 7:57 PM

Harry was my contact as was incredibly helpful in terms of providing me information as a first time transporter. He stayed with me every step of the way-answered all my questions, and was always readi [More]

Golf cart shipment
Review by on 6/24/2019 6:40 PM

Took a long time to find someone to ship a golf cart from CA to MPLS, MN. It ended up costing a few hundred dollars more than the estimate. But in the long run it turned out great and it got here earl [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Whitney Galloway at 678-619-1823 or email w.galloway@amerifreight.net

AMERIFREIGHT REVIEW
Review by on 6/24/2019 5:20 PM

My experience with AMERIFREIGHT was great. Ms. Whitney Galloway was very professional and took great care of me. The transaction was flawless. The transport they arranged was very professional and [More]

Promised
Review by on 6/24/2019 12:32 PM

Every thing was carried out by Kimberly as she explained. She went beyond what was expected by spending time with me explaining and guiding me through submitting my payment information.

car transport
Review by on 6/24/2019 10:30 AM

cant say enough about Kathryn Majors always called back got the job done without a hitch everything went as smooth as possible will use her whenever I transport my vehiclealso would recommend her t m [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, Please call Kathryn Major at: 678-369-4271

Great Service!
Review by on 6/23/2019 7:58 PM

Just had them transport two vehicles to and from NY and California. Everything went well with no problems. My only problem is the price of transports turned out to be several hundred dollars more th [More]

Reliable, good service
Review by on 6/23/2019 12:49 PM

Car picked up and delivered in perfect condition. The process was relatively stress-free, would use the company again.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, Please call Kathryn Major at: 678-369-4271

Excellant
Review by on 6/23/2019 11:11 AM

Samantha worked very well with me and my wife. I'm in the military and was unable to be in contact consistently but had nothing to worry about because Samantha along with my wife handled it all!

Professional and Prompt
Review by on 6/23/2019 9:39 AM

As these things go, I accepted a job clear across the country and had only a couple weeks to get everything moved or shipped off before we had to be in place. I contacted AmeriFreight for a car shipme [More]

Samatha was very polite
Review by on 6/23/2019 12:49 AM

But she didn’t find me the beat company to ship my truck but still very nice lady. Maybe next time find a company that will higher employees that speak better English and companies that are able to ta [More]

Amerifreight
Review by on 6/22/2019 11:12 PM

Mr. Davis was very professional. Even if you don't go with the company, he will give you advice about the industry, how it works, what to look out for, answer all your questions, etc. That alone provi [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 6/22/2019 6:08 PM

Service was very excellent. No hidden fees, all the fees stay the same as mentioned, when completing the order. Will definitely use the service again.

Great service! Samantha is awesome!
Review by on 6/22/2019 1:50 PM

I used AmeriFreight to transport two of my vehicles. This was my first time transporting vehicles from state to state.The dispatcher, Samantha was very patient and helpful.

Review by on 6/21/2019 3:46 PM

I had Jay for an agent and he was really professionally and honest. He sat down with me and broke down the process while answering all my questions until I understood. Would definitely recommend Ameri [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Jahlil at 678-619-0457

Great service
Review by on 6/21/2019 3:37 PM

Harry Davis did an excellent job finding a carrier for me within my given time frame. When there was an issue because my first carrier wanted to pick up my car a day earlier than my specified time fra [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Harry at 678-608-0604

Fast and Competent Delivery Service
Review by on 6/20/2019 11:18 PM

Great service. Richard J. helped me out. Made sure I was satisfied with the delivery service from start to finish. If I ever need to transport a call, Richard will be my go-to guy.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653

Millie from Amerifreight
Review by on 6/20/2019 8:02 PM

I would recommend asking for Millie; she explained everything clearly and was in constant communication. I plan to ask for her when I need to transport my car again.

Cross country Auto Transport
Review by on 6/20/2019 5:37 PM

Millie Shepard with AmeriFreight Inc was very professional throughout our transportation process for 4 cars 2600 miles. 2 of the cars were classic streetrods and everything was great. I highly recomme [More]

Order number 1501670181-NP
Review by on 6/20/2019 5:05 PM

Millie Shepherd was great to work with and was very helpful. My car arrived in one piece with no damages. I will say I was a little annoyed because they did not arrive on the day or time they said the [More]

Reliable Hassle Free Experience
Review by on 6/20/2019 2:16 PM

AmeriFreight handled my cross country car transport exceptionally well. The price was reasonable and most importantly the customer service was exceptional. I was updated frequently and all of the info [More]

car shipment cross country
Review by on 6/20/2019 1:57 PM

I had my car shipped from CA to OH. Erica Hudson was great from start to finish. She kept in touch with emails and phone calls as to the status of my order. When a driver canceled my original pickup l [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Erica at 770-881-8585

Excellent experience
Review by on 6/20/2019 12:45 PM

AmeriFreight did an outstanding job helping me ship my vehicle across the U.S.. Great customer support from Millie gave me an in depth understanding of the process. A low price quote and faster than [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Millie at 678-821-2420

Perfect shipping experience but...
Review by on 6/20/2019 12:16 PM

I chose Amerifreight because it was one of the lowest prices I was quoted and they had positive reviews online. However, after talking with my agent, she told me that the costs were $240 more than was [More]

Great Experience!
Review by on 6/20/2019 12:13 PM

car was picked up in chicago and dropped off in seattle. drive was very friendly and professional - picked up at our house and dropped off at the grocery store 5 minutes down the road. car came quick [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia Phillips at 678-369-4122

I will only recommend and transport with
Review by on 6/20/2019 12:10 PM

I had a really great experience with AmeriFreight. As I was looking to ship my car across the country, it came to my attention that many of these shipping services have absolutely terrible reviews. Th [More]

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions