Peachtree City, Georgia

AmeriFreight Car Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AmeriFreight Car Shipping

More Info for AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Transport
Review by on 8/21/2019 6:22 PM

This was my first car transport in over 10 years and the process was handled by Harry at AmeriFreight in a very friendly and efficient manner. My car was picked up and delivered exactly as I asked for [More]

Car Shipping NJ to FL
Review by on 8/21/2019 3:57 PM

Yes, would use Amy Schmidt again. Very personable and took her time in helping me. Not rushed. When I decided to ship, she found a transport the very next day. While $100 higher than anticipated, [More]

AmeriFreight - Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review. For discounted rates and excellent service, please call CSA Amy at 678-271-3044.

Amerifreight
Review by on 8/21/2019 9:45 AM

I worked with Amy Schmidt and was very pleased with the experience. She was extremely organized and helped me through the process, which was relatively new. As a company, Amerifreight came in with t [More]

AmeriFreight - Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review. For discounted rates and excellent service, please call CSA Amy at 678-271-3044.

Outstanding Service
Review by on 8/21/2019 8:47 AM

I had great communication with Samantha about the transport process. She was flexible when it came to our car delivery options. Due to a small drop off window, we ended up having the car delivered to [More]

AmeriFreight - Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review. For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Samantha at 770-299-8602.

Car Shipping
Review by on 8/21/2019 2:58 AM

We had to ship a car to Tennessee from California. Amerifreight was recommended to us by a family member who had a good experience. We worked with Harry Davis, and he was great

Phenomenal Experience - Harry Davis Made
Review by on 8/20/2019 9:20 PM

I decided to ship my car during my move cross-country close to the last possible minute. After looking at different services, the reviews of AmeriFreight really were quite phenomenal, and so I decided [More]

AmeriFreight - Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review. For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Harry at 678 608 0604

Car Transport
Review by on 8/20/2019 6:22 PM

We used AmeriFreight to ship a car from Indianapolis to Portland, OR, and we were extremely pleased with Maleah's professionalism and honesty. Not having shipped a vehicle before, Maleah clearly expl [More]

AmeriFreight - Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review. For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Maleah at 770 769 1601

Order 1501733473-ZY
Review by on 8/20/2019 1:59 PM

Whitney did great with scheduling and keeping me well informed on the status of my shipment. She answered all my questions quickly and efficiently. Thank you!

Harry Davis at AmeriFrieght
Review by on 8/20/2019 1:43 PM

An amazing and friendly experience! Mr. Davis was always in contact of anything came up and constantly checked up on me with statuses or checking if I have any questions. Would definitely use again if [More]

Great and Reliable Broker
Review by on 8/20/2019 12:18 PM

Amerifreight did a wonderful job of helping ship my wife's car across country on very short notice. Agent Whitney Galloway was able to find us a carrier quickly for a great price and worked with us to [More]

AmeriFreight - Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review. For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Whitney at 678 619 1823

Transport vehicle to Texas
Review by on 8/20/2019 11:50 AM

Excellent customer service, Ms. Meleah Sanders, was excellent to work with. She was prompt and responsive to my questions and concerns as they arose. They found a reasonably priced carrier to deliver [More]

Great Price and fast service !!
Review by on 8/20/2019 10:21 AM

Amy with Amerifreight was awesome, My car was booked in three days after I submitted my request. The price was very reasonable and it only took my car 2 days to get to it's destination. Outstanding [More]

Shipped car from Washington to Ohio
Review by on 8/20/2019 9:50 AM

Samantha was excellent! We had never shipped a car before, so the experience was new to us. She kept us informed the entire way. Called and checked in after it was picked up and dropped off. If we [More]

helpful and thurough
Review by on 8/19/2019 11:18 PM

I really enjoyed using Amerfreight to ship my car. They were very helpful in giving me all the information and communicating with me promtly. The only thing is that it is hard to communicate with the [More]

AmeriFreight - Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review. For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Melissa at 678 271 3041

NOLA BOUNDspecilq
Review by on 8/19/2019 9:55 PM

Everything was very, very good, the whole team at AmeriFreight was awesome especially Melissa! I would recommend them to anyone. All of my family as well

Exceptional service!
Review by on 8/19/2019 9:30 PM

Moving across the country is not for the weak! However shipping our 2 cars a month apart with AmeriFreight was the easy part! Professional, courteous, on time, as planned, Maleah handled everything a [More]

AmeriFreight......Great Service !
Review by on 8/19/2019 8:58 PM

I was sidetracked with many quotes for auto transportation from CA to NC where my son is studying. It came in the form of low to quite eye popping $figures. Amerifreight rep Malead was quite open abou [More]

A+++++
Review by on 8/19/2019 4:56 PM

the agent, Melissa was wonderful!! She was always available, personable and followed through. I would highly recommend Amerifreight and would not hesitate to use them again if needed. Companies should [More]

Amazing!
Review by on 8/19/2019 4:22 PM

I worked with Richard and he was amazing! Made this stressful process so much easier!! Thank you! Highly recommend using this company! Very easy to contact, quick response via email. Explained everyth [More]

AmeriFreight - Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review. For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Richard at 678 821.2653.

Agent Harry Davis
Review by on 8/19/2019 4:03 PM

For anyone who is looking to transport your vehicle, Amerifreight has been great company to use. Harry Davis took pride is seeing the entire process went smoothly. He is honorable and efficient.

AmeriFreight - Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604

Jay - AmeriFreight
Review by on 8/19/2019 3:51 PM

I recently shipped my vehicle with Amerifreight and had a pleasure of a timely shipment with no concerns. My agent was Jay and he walked me through the shipment to where it was transparent and I under [More]

AmeriFreight - Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review. For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Jahlil at 678 619 0457

GA-WY
Review by on 8/19/2019 3:03 PM

Shipment of vehicle went very smoothly. Transport was arranged by Amy who was exceptional with communication. I met the driver, Ali personally & vehicle was delivered on time as promised. Would defini [More]

AmeriFreight - Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review. For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Amy at 678 271 3044

Good communication with broker
Review by on 8/19/2019 2:34 PM

Excellent communication when working with AmeriFrieght, fast turn around time to find shipper. Shipping price was more than expected, but was appropriate since it is peak season

AmeriFreight -  Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review. For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Lecia Phillips a...

Samantha at Amerifreight
Review by on 8/19/2019 1:05 PM

We had a great experience working with Samantha. She took care of everything quickly and efficiently, walked us through the process and stayed in touch throughout the entire process. I can definitely [More]

Easy
Review by on 8/19/2019 12:42 PM

Samantha was excellent. Vehicle was picked up on the designated date, and it was dropped off just three days past the estimated date. Easy, and no major issues.

Outstanding Service
Review by on 8/19/2019 9:26 AM

We would definitely call Richard at AmeriFreight for future car shipping needs. Richard took the time to explain the process in detail before getting started. The costs were in line with our estimat [More]

AmeriFreight - Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review. For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Richard at 678 821.2653.

Awesome!
Review by on 8/18/2019 8:51 AM

Awesome service! I would definitely use AmeriFreight again and have already recommended it to another person. Great job, and it was a super easy and low-stress process.

Car shipping from NH to CO
Review by on 8/17/2019 10:28 PM

After reviewing several car shipping companies I have chosen AmeriFreight Car Shipping Company based on their experience in the field as well as excellent customer review. Kathryn M. was my representa [More]

AmeriFreight - Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review. For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Kathryn at 678 369 4271

Car Shipment Maryland to Louisiana
Review by on 8/17/2019 3:52 PM

AmeriFreight (reference: 1501724825-HJ) was great in shipping my car from Maryland to Baton Rouge, LA. Lecia was my shipping coordinator. She thoroughly went through the process of shipping my vehicle [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia Phillips at 678-369-4122, Thanks!

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions