Peachtree City, Georgia

AmeriFreight Car Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AmeriFreight Car Shipping

More Info for AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha
Review by on 2/22/2019 5:02 PM

Was a streamlined process for coordinating a local company to pick up a vehicle and move it cross country. Constant communication and helpful. Samantha was my point of contact.

Excellent Experience
Review by on 2/22/2019 3:35 PM

I worked with Nicole to transport my car from Atlanta to Boston. She did an excellent job with explaining how the process worked and what to expect. I got a carrier within 4 days of my car being poste [More]

AmeriFreight - For exceptional customer service and discounted rates, please call Nicole at 770-769-1601

The Best!
Review by on 2/22/2019 9:50 AM

I recently needed my car transported from Ohio to Florida. After reviewing multiple companies I selected AmeriFreight based on their website and name recognition. This was my first experience with [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653

1501641575-MH
Review by on 2/21/2019 10:48 PM

Everything right from scheduling the pick up to actual delivery was great. I would definitely recommend AmeriFright to my friends and would consider it for future use.

Auto transport
Review by on 2/21/2019 9:12 PM

I was more than happy with the service and would recommend anyone to use AmeriFreight for worry free auto transport my vehicle was oversized for a conventional car hauler and they sent the perfect se [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602

Persistence and Excellent Service!
Review by on 2/21/2019 7:17 PM

Harry and AmeriFreight did me well. My vehicle was safely transported and both the pick up and delivery were timely and professionally done by the shipper selected by AmeriFreight. Most importantly, [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604

Awesome Service
Review by on 2/21/2019 6:23 PM

Amazing service fast and trustable the best service that I have ever used. Every time time I use this service my care arrive well taken care and with no issues

Not the best service
Review by on 2/21/2019 3:40 PM

Car was picked up on Friday 2/8/19. I called to see when it would reach South Carolina only to find out the car was still in Colorado. It never left. No one cared to contact me to advise that the car [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please call Harry Davis at 678-608-0604

Review by on 2/21/2019 1:21 PM

Amazing experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping. Will be using them In the future for sure. Thanks Again.

Richard
Review by on 2/21/2019 10:56 AM

Richard J. was the best ever. He walked me thru the entire process and was easily accessible to answer all of my questions and concerns and to calm my fears. Best customer service that I have exp [More]

AmeriFreight Car transport
Review by on 2/20/2019 10:48 PM

The agent that helped me was Kimberly Small. She was excellent. She got me good quotes to transport our vehicles from CA to FL. If I didn't like the quote, she worked hard to get me a better deal. Aft [More]

Great Expierence! 1501641557-QN Review
Review by on 2/20/2019 5:02 PM

I had a great experience using AmeriFreight. I needed to transport my son's vehicle to him in Las Vegas from NJ due to him being in the Air Force. This was my first time transporting a vehicle. I re [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted rates please call Danielle Roth at 678-608-0624

Great service
Review by on 2/20/2019 11:30 AM

Excellent experience— they quote reasonably, get your shipped on time, and have the best customer service. I worked with Samantha and she always responded promptly and addressed my concerns. She was a [More]

Review
Review by on 2/20/2019 11:25 AM

I received excellent service from Samantha and Amerifreight. The carrier US Road Inc was great too. Overall great experience for someone who did this for the 1st time from Pennsylvania to California. [More]

No need to look elsewhere -- AmeriFreigh
Review by on 2/20/2019 8:55 AM

Moving across the country is a stressful endeavor as it is. Needing to ship one of your vehicles before your drive makes it even more so. Thankfully, working with Richard and AmeriFreight, the entire [More]

February 2019 Car Shipment
Review by on 2/19/2019 11:27 AM

Very satisfied with AmeriFreight''s Richard Jernigan and his associated team for their quick and professional responses to my transport need.Transporter was reliable. Shipment went smoothly.

Easy, simple, honest
Review by on 2/19/2019 11:13 AM

Having never shipped a vehicle I was worried about getting "ripped off". Richard at AmeriFreight proved those worries to be unfounded. He was very helpful, and more importantly, he was honest. I wa [More]

My car arrived in one peace and fast!!
Review by on 2/18/2019 8:05 PM

My honest review well although the girl i was working with went on a week vacation before shipping my car Harry managed to help me. Price was a few hundred more than what i expected some of which my c [More]

Happy with my experience
Review by on 2/18/2019 7:19 PM

I bought my BMW in Ohio and had it shipped to Washington state. After receiving an initial quote, I thought I would shop for better pricing. I worked with Harry Davis for open and enclosed transport a [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604

Safe choice for transport
Review by on 2/18/2019 6:31 PM

You can safely choose AmeriFreight as they are reliable and live up to their promises. My care was delivered without problems in less time than the original estimate.

Eliminated all my skepticism about the v
Review by on 2/18/2019 4:10 PM

I needed to transport my suv from Seattle Washington to Maine and was unable to be present for its departure. The dealership keeping my car was reluctant to sign off on the paperwork to remove the car [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122

Transport from WV to OK
Review by on 2/18/2019 1:24 PM

Let me start by saying I am "THAT GUY" I am that guy who looks at all the reviews, I am that guy who does research into companies, I am that guy who reads the entire contract (including fine print), [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted rates please call Danielle Roth at 678-608-0624

1973 Super Beetle Made it back home safe
Review by on 2/17/2019 5:07 PM

Thank you AmeriFreight for working patiently with me on a challenging move. After initially not able to make it onto the transporter, my bug finally made it across country.

Good service and decent price
Review by on 2/17/2019 12:00 PM

AmeriFreight offered good service with decent price. The called to follow up for the service and the driver is willing to adapt to the schedule fits our timeline. So we Will use it again

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates contact Kimberly at (678)257-1830

truck shipment
Review by on 2/16/2019 1:09 PM

I had a oversize pick up transported that would not fit on a standard car hauler and they sent the perfect truck for the job and did a great job would strongly recommend this company to anyone and I [More]

1501630701-BM
Review by on 2/15/2019 11:55 PM

This is 2nd time we've used AmeriFreight for our car transporting needs and we would use them again. Our agent Samantha Smith was excellent in guiding me through the process, promptly responding to m [More]

Excellent customer service
Review by on 2/15/2019 11:21 PM

Since my initial contact until the car was picked up and delivered everything turned out according to my expectations and that my contact at Amerifreight did an excellent and outstanding job

Richard Jernigan
Review by on 2/15/2019 10:11 PM

Richard J provided excellent customer service. He walked thru the entire process and was easily accessible for questions and concerns. He provided prompt follow up.

Coast to Coast
Review by on 2/15/2019 6:11 PM

This company is exceptional and will exceed your expectations! Lindsey Peacock, was great! She constantly provided updates and made my first time shipping a car effortless. Highly recommend this compa [More]

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions