Peachtree City, Georgia

AmeriFreight Car Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AmeriFreight Car Shipping

More Info for AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Truck shipped from CA to WI
Review by on 4/20/2019 4:09 PM

After being inundated with a great number of cheap offers from numerous brokers, I studied reviews and talked to a few of them. One highly rated company didn't even want my business because there was [More]

Car Transport from NJ to OK
Review by on 4/20/2019 7:39 AM

This company is great to work with. The primary person assigned to my order, Richard J., made everything effortless. From my initial phone call to the time my car was delivered, I couldn’t be happier [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 4/19/2019 5:31 PM

What an excellent service AmeriFreight provided. I was very hesitant to have my vehicle shipped across the nation but Richard J. made the process so easy. I needed my vehicle shipped ASAP and he got m [More]

Truck shipping cross-country
Review by on 4/19/2019 4:08 PM

I’m only rating 4 stars simply because it took a lot longer than I expected to find a carrier. If you have an oversized vehicle, keep in mind that it may take a while to get a bid and they will charge [More]

Car Shipment across country
Review by on 4/19/2019 3:20 PM

Overall, I am very satisfied about the professionalism and timeliness of my vehicle shipment. I was able to schedule my car for pickup and delivery within hours of contact, and was given a decent deal [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653

Dedicated
Review by on 4/18/2019 12:07 PM

Samantha Smith is an excellent customer service agent. We shipped a car from Oregon to South Carolina ... REF 1501660510-BM, and Samantha was on top of the shipment every step of the way. She knew w [More]

Review by on 4/18/2019 8:40 AM

Service wasn’t as bad as the stories I’ve heard of the Internet. I’ve work with a young man named “Jay” Who was very professional and communicated from the beginning to the very end !

Car shipment
Review by on 4/16/2019 9:07 PM

Danielle was very helpful and pleasant to work with. She found a carrier for my shipment from New Jersey to Montana in just a few days. It ended up costing about $750 more than the original quote but [More]

Car Shipping Service was excellent
Review by on 4/16/2019 5:11 PM

The service was prompt and excellent. The person in-charge of getting me the quote kept in touch very frequently before and during the shipping. The delivery was also very quick (6 Business Days) The [More]

Simply The Best
Review by on 4/16/2019 7:46 AM

AmeriFreight was a pleasure to deal with. It all started with a call to them, Richard Jernigan was so accommodating and helpful. They did exactly what they said they would do. Kept me informed every [More]

Excellent and fast service
Review by on 4/15/2019 4:55 PM

AmeriFreight Organized a driver quickly. The shipping was on time for pick up and delivery. Fast service. Connected me with a highly rated driver. Highly recommend if you need to ship a vehicle. [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Lecia (678)369-4122

East to west coast move
Review by on 4/15/2019 10:11 AM

Moved from MD to CA during military move. Samantha was great keeping intouch with me to make sure the move was ok. The company refered was very professional and delivered the car in the time discussed [More]

GREAT EXPERIENCE! 1501666645-EL
Review by on 4/14/2019 8:30 PM

After searching through countless web pages filled with terrifying posts about bad car shipping experiences and being inundated with emails and calls from many, many transporters, I settled on AmeriFr [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Shanda Okada at 678-783-8202

Excellent, no surprises!
Review by on 4/12/2019 8:39 PM

Kimberly was great! Honest, quick, persistent! She kept on this until she found a driver at the price she estimated. Would highly recommend! No hesitation!

AmeriFreight
Review by on 4/11/2019 6:08 PM

Lecia was super helpful and walked me through everything! She followed up to make sure everything had gone smoothly with the pickup and delivery. I'm satisfied with AmeriFreight's performance again!

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia Phillips at 678-369-4122

Across the country no hassle.
Review by on 4/11/2019 9:07 AM

I had to move from Maryland to Colorado & I reached out to AmeriFreight for transport services. I worked with Samantha & she not only quoted me a great price, but she answered any every concern I had [More]

Wow - this was easy!
Review by on 4/11/2019 6:23 AM

The team at AmeriFreight were delightful to work with. Firstly, this was my first experience getting a 19 year old sports car shipped (from PHX to ATL) and I thought it would be daunting and full of [More]

My Nissan ship from PA to Florida
Review by on 4/10/2019 4:24 PM

My Nissan ship from PA to Florida great customer service available when I call , called me before I receive the car and after I receive the quote Recommend them highly American freight

Harry Davis
Review by on 4/10/2019 4:02 PM

Harry took the time to explain the shipping process in detail. He was patient with questions and extremely helpful. He followed up throughout and kept me well informed. My car arrived as scheduled.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates , please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604

Car transport
Review by on 4/10/2019 2:56 PM

I had a great experience with amerifreight. It was my first time ever shipping a car and Samantha Smith made it very easy. She was very easy to work with and quick to respond, great communication. I [More]

Bang on!
Review by on 4/9/2019 10:18 PM

I am really thankful to Amerifreight and satisfied with my service. I had my car shipped from Charlotte, NC to Fremont, CA. Customer satisfaction is their topmost priority! I would specially mention H [More]

Amazing
Review by on 4/9/2019 9:38 PM

I dealt with Millie at Amerifreight on a x-country move with an expensive car and she was extremely hands on and professional. She was on top of the whole process and I had to do very little. The car [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Millie Shepard @ 678.821.2420

Transport car from TX to IN
Review by on 4/9/2019 4:04 PM

Broker was excellent. Even followed up when car did not arrive on time. Car was fine when delivered. Trucker did not leave original area when he should have making the delivery date a week later than [More]

Shipping
Review by on 4/9/2019 2:55 PM

The service that I received from Richard at the beginning was phenomenal. He hooked me up with a carrier within 2 hours of our first conversation. My carrier ended up breaking down before my car was o [More]

AmeriFreight Car shipping CCSA
Review by on 4/9/2019 6:26 AM

This was a great experience, everyone was pleasant and helpful explaining the transport!

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604

Experts in Auto transport!
Review by on 4/8/2019 10:43 PM

My agent, Samantha, was very knowledgeable and informative. She was upfront and transparent when it came to tackling some of the realities of the auto transport business and made sure she found a driv [More]

Seamless transportation
Review by on 4/8/2019 5:39 PM

AmeriFreight successfully organized shipment of my vehicle from Chicago, IL to Scottsdale, AZ. Kimberly was sure to follow up throughout every stage of the process and was able to educate me and answe [More]

Best company possible
Review by on 4/8/2019 4:08 PM

Kimberly at AmeriFreight helped with every part of our vehicle shipment process. The entire team at AmeriFreight was nothing but helpful and friendly! This was the only company that sent us a quote th [More]

1501654717-XW
Review by on 4/8/2019 2:10 PM

Great experience! All except for these reviews, which require a 150 character minimum. Now i only have 76 characters to go. I wish they would change these requirements

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions