Providing more than 203,188 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $3700

Auto transport Montway Auto Transport

Auto transport

Review by on 9/5/2019 7:12 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Hired Montway to transport my 1960 Morgan 4/4 from California to New York. Montway did an excellent job at a reasonable cost. The car arrived in a timely fashion without incident. The driver was ver [More]

Montway - Greg, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.
Amy Schmidt AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amy Schmidt

Review by on 9/4/2019 8:27 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

She was amazing. Helpful, reassuring and always professional and attentive to customer’s needs If I ever need to transport a car again I would highly recommend her and your company

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Amy at 678-271-3044. Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review.
transport from CA to NY Auto Shipping Group Inc.

transport from CA to NY

Review by on 8/20/2019 6:53 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

LeeAnn was who i dealt with from Auto Shipping Group Inc. Had a very pleasant experience with her in regard to transporting a non operational vehicle from CA to NY. Everything worked out great. She f [More]

Terry Williams - Bryan, it was my pleasure working with you and transporting your International Scout. Have fun with your new treasure!! Leeann *** 602-726-3931*** leeann@autoshippinggroup.com *** Call, text, or emai...
California to New York AmeriFreight Car Shipping

California to New York

Review by on 8/15/2019 9:23 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Had a 2003 Honda CR-V transported for LA to Syracuse NY area. Price was around 1570.00 but included extra insurance. The price of transport, without insurance, was about $450.00 more than the initial [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates please call Amy at 678 271 3044 or reach me at a.schmidt@amerifreight.net
Car shipped from LA to NYC AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car shipped from LA to NYC

Review by on 8/14/2019 6:01 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Had a good experience. My agent was very professional and found what I was looking for as far as price and shipping company within a tight schedule. Agent was also good about emailing paperwork and co [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates please call Whitney at 678 619 1823 or reach me at w.galloway@amerifreight.net
Car transportation American Auto Shipping

Car transportation

Review by on 8/12/2019 6:30 PM about American Auto Shipping

Thanks to American auto shipping my car made a safe and promt trip across the country. Thanks to Aerin Davis, great service and great deal. Would recommend this company to others and will be my first [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind review Reuben! However, we do NOT compensate customers for reviews.
Life savers Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Life savers

Review by on 8/8/2019 5:12 PM about Smart Talk Transport Inc.

After 3 weeks and 2 other shipping companies Smart talk helped me out. Victor was the man. Got my car picked up the day I finally contacted him. The transaction was seamless with great communication a [More]

Smart Talk - For the same great service contact us at our Toll-free #: (888) 884-0608 and we´ll get you the best broker for your route. Remember, we do heavy hauling, car transport and freight in general all over ...
Great Service! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Service!

Review by on 8/6/2019 7:31 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

We hired AmeriFreight, specifically Richard, to help us get our car across the country twice. He was kind, friendly, respectful and made sure to really take care to get us a good deal in a timely fas [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653
Car Shipping BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Car Shipping

Review by on 7/24/2019 6:20 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I was very happy using MoveWheels. Beverly Glen was my shipping agent and she was absolutely great! Very helpful, responsive and kind! Highly recommend to everyone that is looking for cheap, fast and [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for choosing our company and feel free to get in touch with us if you ever need to ship something else.
LIZA BROOKS w/ Movers logistics MoverJet Logistics

LIZA BROOKS w/ Movers logistics

Review by on 7/22/2019 1:17 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Excellent service provided by a very caring and professional woman named Liza Brooks! From the start to the finish line I never once felt alone, Liza made sure I was taken under her wing throughout t [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Your feedback helps other customers to make the right choice! Thank you! - Liza Brooks