Providing more than 232,812 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From California to New York

Price Range From $100 to $3748

Quick Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Quick Service

Review by on 1/16/2021 4:06 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had my car shipped during the 2020 holidays and received a very quick call after requesting shipment. By the next business day, my car had a pick up date on the following week and arrived about a we [More]

AmeriFreight - Call or text Whitney Galloway at (678) 619-1823 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to ...
Personal Vehicle Shipment Review AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Personal Vehicle Shipment Review

Review by on 1/6/2021 12:19 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha Smith worked with me individually to find me the best deal to ship my personal car across the United States. She was quick and personable and made the entire process very straight forward and [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Samantha Smith at (770) 299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
CA to NY Montway Auto Transport

CA to NY

Review by on 12/28/2020 8:51 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Not a single glitch...would highly recommend was kept informed on schedule and vehicle arrive with no damage.Would recommend them. Easy to contact and staff always courteous and helpful

Montway - Thanks for the recommendation, Paul. Happy to deliver professional service.
Great experience with AmeriFreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great experience with AmeriFreight

Review by on 12/22/2020 4:54 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great experience with AmeriFreight shipping my car across the country. The agent was always attentive and worked very closely with me to meet my needs. I recommend them!

AmeriFreight - Call Millie Shepard at (678) 821-2420 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
Auto shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Auto shipping

Review by on 12/21/2020 11:16 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I needed to have a car shipped from Pasadena, CA to NY. This was my initial experience with auto shipping and I had a narrow pick-up window, which was the cause of some anxiety. Customer Service Age [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Melissa Dossett at (678) 271-3041 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us t...
Excellent Transport, Eric La Gra Mercury Auto Transport

Excellent Transport, Eric La Gra

Review by on 12/19/2020 10:05 AM about Mercury Auto Transport

I just want to thank Eric La Gra for the quick and very satisfactory transaction. He's so attentive with my doubts and he help me a lot to avoid stress before the shipment of my vehicle. I really appr [More]

Minta Licata - Thank you, Joe!
Happy Customer Tempus Logix

Happy Customer

Review by on 12/15/2020 4:48 PM about Tempus Logix

Shipped a car recently from California to Upstate New York using Tempus Logix. Overall very happy with the quality of service and timeliness. I would recommend them to others and definitely use them a [More]

Eduard Chitakhyan - Dear Jonathan, Thank you very much for the great feedback. We appreciate your honesty and positive approach. Take care! Kindest Regards Alexandra
Great experience Montway Auto Transport

Great experience

Review by on 12/4/2020 3:56 PM about Montway Auto Transport

We had the best experience. The time frame was quite reasonable. We were informed the whole way about when they would arrive. The transport men that came were delightful. We enjoyed watching them [More]

Montway - Thanks for the great comments, Joan. Glad we could deliver professional service for your needs. Have a good one!
A pleasant experience start to end AmeriFreight Car Shipping

A pleasant experience start to end

Review by on 12/4/2020 1:27 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight helped me to ship my car from San Diego to Buffalo. The rate was higher than what was quoted but i though the cost was reasonable. The pick up was on time and without any hassles. The del [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Brandy De Jesús at (770) 904-9784 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us t...
Montway Auto Transport Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport

Review by on 11/20/2020 1:06 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Prompt, professional, and great communicators. That is very rare for this industry! They even delivered ahead of schedule. I would highly recommend them.

Montway - Thanks for the review, David! It's important to us that we provide the best service possible. Happy to hear we exceeded expectations.