Providing more than 190,212 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Average Price

$1155

Price Range From $100 to $3700

Delayed a month then blackmailed for mor Montway Auto Transport

Delayed a month then blackmailed for mor

Review by on 1/15/2019 11:44 AM about Montway Auto Transport

This company is a scam. They delayed shipping my car by a month and then demanded more than $500 over the contract price. I don’t know if the positive reviews they have online are fake or real, but pl [More]

Montway - Hello, Alexa, we understand you had an issue with the cost and dates associated with your vehicle shipment. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We take your feedback very seriously and have au...
Auto Transport CA to NY AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Auto Transport CA to NY

Review by on 1/7/2019 11:32 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry with Amerifreight was very helpful with coordinating prompt shipping of my vehicle from San Jose, CA to upstate NY. Good communication. Highly recommended.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Vehicle Transport from CA to NY Way To Go Auto Transport LLC

Vehicle Transport from CA to NY

Review by on 1/2/2019 2:28 PM about Way To Go Auto Transport LLC

I want to say thank you Debbie for transporting my SUV from Merced, CA to New York. I was a little hesitant at the beginning choosing your company but after speaking with you on the phone i felt more [More]

Debbie Ebersole - Thank you so much Raul for taking the time to submit your review. I truly appreciate it. This was our third time working together and I look forward to working with you in the future.
DIY Transport DIY Transport Inc.

DIY Transport

Review by on 12/20/2018 1:33 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

DIY Transport came through in a pinch. We had contracted with another transport company that was just not communicating with us and failed to find transportation over a 3-week period. Getting down to [More]

Danielle - Angela, thank you for taking the time out to leave us a great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!
68 Camaro Transport Montway Auto Transport

68 Camaro Transport

Review by on 11/7/2018 12:25 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I am so happy with their service and delivery. My muscle car was delivered exactly as promised 3,000 miles away. Easy to work with and car arrived in perfect condition. Would definitely use them again [More]

Montway - Thank you for the great review, George! So glad we could provide great service for your muscle car! Looking forward to your next transport!
Great Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Service

Review by on 10/26/2018 8:47 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service from beginning to end. Had no issues contacting them any time of day. My car was picked up and delivered right when I was told it would be. Would definitely use again.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Excellent Montway Auto Transport

Excellent

Review by on 10/9/2018 5:41 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Great job! Was given a five day window for pick up, and vehicle was picked up the third day. The vehicle arrived theee days early for delivery. Service received was just as promised.

Montway - Thanks for the fantastic review, Francisco! Glad we could provide great service!
Mercury is excellent Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Mercury is excellent

Review by on 9/29/2018 7:48 AM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

They worked tirelessly to get me a transporter for my oversized vehicle at the cost they promised me. Second time using them and will go back when I need them again.

Matthew Sandomir - Thank you so much, we appreciate your business!
Vehicle transporting service request and BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Vehicle transporting service request and

Review by on 9/27/2018 10:36 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Hi Carrol, Today the driver/Anthony from Nickway Inc. has delivered my Ford suv 2014 safely and professionally. He also received $1,000 in cash as scheduled. However, at beginning of our conversation, [More]

Linda Ross - Many Thanks for your feedback! It's a pleasure to work with you!
Great communication AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great communication

Review by on 9/5/2018 7:39 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Except first email said that it was going to cost half of what it did. Ben said it was a mistake. It was the only issue I had for the 10 days waiting for a company to ship it.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted rates please call Ben Payne at 678-821-2296