Providing more than 199,876 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $3700

Car shipment AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car shipment

Review by on 7/19/2019 9:34 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

We were very pleased with Amerifreight and Cargo Management Group. The car arrived in good condition. The driver was courteous and the price was as agreed upon. The only hitch was that we had to ei [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Please Call Millie at 678-821-2420
Without a hitch Montway Auto Transport

Without a hitch

Review by on 7/11/2019 8:23 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Transport was smooth and as promised. Car actually arrived ahead of schedule. Price was right, would recommend. Ok I need to fill in required characters- done.

Montway - Happy to provide smooth transport. Thanks for the review!
Great customer experience American Auto Shipping

Great customer experience

Review by on 7/11/2019 7:08 PM about American Auto Shipping

They gave me the best quote and had excellent customer service from initial planning to delivery. Aerin was very helpful over the phone with all my questions and I received emails every day keeping me [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thanks Colleen! It was great working with you and I'm glad that your experience was a positive one. We hope to work with you again!
Cross Country Shipment Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Cross Country Shipment

Review by on 7/10/2019 12:44 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. provided me with a great service. The vehicle I ordered from California was delivered to my residence in Brooklyn, NY in half the time I expected it to, and for a good price.

Terry Williams - *** Arnold Hight *** 360-255-7438 *** arnold@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you! P...
HeidiSchultze 360-214-3671 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

HeidiSchultze 360-214-3671

Review by on 6/8/2019 7:00 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Order 1050127 Of the many websites for deciding how to shjp our 2005 PT Cruiser from LA to Southold NY she was the most helpful, offered the clearest details for the shipment,, and was available whene [More]

Terry Williams - email me at heidi@autoshippinggroup.com or call me directly at 360-214-3671 for a free quoted esitmate military discounts JP - you are so very kind and this transaction went smoothly because of th...
Delivered car to destination quickly AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Delivered car to destination quickly

Review by on 6/3/2019 1:42 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The driver clearly knew his trailer and how to handle it very well. Car was in good company with other cool cars and arrived in the same condition, but with bugs splatters, in just a few days. We ar [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia Phillips at 678-369-4122
Thomas Davidson BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Thomas Davidson

Review by on 6/2/2019 7:08 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Thomas Davidson is a professional and great customer service. Picked up my car in CA, five days later I received the car in New York. No problems at all.

Linda Ross - The most pleasant thing to hear, thanks!
Car transport Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Car transport

Review by on 5/28/2019 11:52 AM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

From start to finish, JC was honest with information and pricing. Car delivered earl with a polite driver who really cared. I will only use Mercury from now on. ??

Matthew Sandomir - Thanks!
Chevy 3500 Dually Shipment Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Chevy 3500 Dually Shipment

Review by on 5/17/2019 11:32 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Malia was a pleasure to work with. She is transparent in her communication regarding the shipping process, she provided status on a regular basis. Shipping of the truck took some time because it is s [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 503-836-1028 TEXT/CALL - 16 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH ASG! Ray, I am happy you were pleasesd with the service, thank you. malia@autoshippinggroup.com
Secret Gem AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Secret Gem

Review by on 5/13/2019 9:41 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was my second time shipping a car across the country. The first time was a pain in the neck. This time in order to avoid that, I made sure to look independently into shipping, to look at several [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602