Home > Reports > Route CA to NY

$1100

Average Price

$1136

Price Range From $100 to $3700

Trying to save you money

Review by on 5/9/2017 6:23 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

They listed my vehicle for a very low price that is among the lowest prices they have seen for a destination move similar to yours. Unfortunately for me, the quotes we received were 50% higher than t [More]

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 5/9/2017 8:56 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This was the first time we've had to transport a car and the entire process was easy and convenient. Felicia was very helpful and answered all of my questions and also checked back with me several ti [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...

Solid from start to finish

Review by on 5/7/2017 3:45 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This delivery was almost painless. Kim is very clearly an expert in the business- booking was quick and easy, there were no surprises in pricing or policies, and the local delivery services she conne [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Ivan, Sorry that you had to do a cab ride. I w...

On the ball

Review by on 5/2/2017 9:06 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Working with Kimberly at ASG was a pleasure. She is on the ball. That is praise to me. I had never shipped an auto before and didn't understand how it worked. I assumed that you just call a carrier [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Robert, I am so happy you made the switch! It ...

A Pleasure Experience

Review by on 5/1/2017 7:44 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The overall experience was very good! I called amerifreight on April 17th, and they scheduled me a pickup on April 19th. I was shipping my car from La Jolla, California to Brooklyn, New York. On April [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Jorge at 678-621-1768

Great Experience A++++

Review by on 3/7/2017 9:21 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Hi, This shipping experience made bringing the car across the country very easy. Im glad that Kim was my driver he was always willing to take my call or respond by text. Would definitely use this s [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Maile and Daniel, Thank you so much for the re...

1983 Cadillac

Review by on 2/22/2017 2:28 PM about Truck It Transport Inc.

Had my antique collector car shipped after an eBay purchase and it was handled professionally and I was completely satisfied. The car was delivered on an open truck and the driver called and arrived t [More]

Chris Cooper - Thank you so much for the kind feedback!

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854

Review by on 2/14/2017 8:58 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberly was a great help to me during this car shipping process. She was extremely friendly and patient throughout my numerous questions and concerns. I recommend her and would use her again for an e [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Sarah, You are awesome! I am so glad your vehicl...

Greg Bailey (360) 464-2584 - Great Cust

Review by on 1/24/2017 11:25 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Greg is very productive and efficient guy. He works for the customer needs. I had my budget, and he works at my budget to get my car shipped to the destination. Also, our communication is great. I lov [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com CALL ME DIRECT FOR BEST WINTER RATES*** Vivian...Thank you so much for your kind words and FIVE STAR REVIEW. Always a pleasure working with...

Excellent service

Review by on 12/14/2016 12:07 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I needed to ship my car from LA to NY in a short amount of time. My car was picked up the next day after making arrangement and arrived to NY in just 4 days! I am extremely happy with AmeriFreight's s [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates,please call Graham 678-369-4122

DO NOT USE VICEROY

Review by on 12/13/2016 3:14 PM about Viceroy Auto Trans

Johnathan and Viceroy completely ruined my travel plans. We set a date for a car pick up and long story short- they completely bailed. Johnathan lied to me over the phone several times. Apparently the [More]

Management Dept - Most of our customers are happy with our service. As for this order, we cancelled your order due to your attitude & harassment. We had a driver who was a bit delayed & you would not accept this realit...

Ship a car direct.com

Review by on 11/23/2016 11:09 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Overall, I give this company between 2-3 stars. They were prompt to pick up the car, but had several red flags come up throughout the time I was waiting to get my car, which in turn made me a bit une [More]

Michael Strickland - Unfortunately in the transport industry delays do happen and this is why we can not guarantee dates. It is always best to have a back up plan when shipping. you can delete that sentence since he says...

everything fine

Review by on 11/17/2016 2:58 PM about National Auto Shipping

I asked them to move the car on very short notice (as another company totally screwed it up). They managed to pick it up on time and deliver very quickly and without a scratch. Nothing to complain abo [More]

Manny - For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com T...

Excellent Job Well Done

Review by on 11/16/2016 7:59 AM about Cavalier Auto Transport

I don't have words to qualify my transaction with Cavalier, but it was more than excellent with fantastic customer service follow up. The driver was friendly updating me all the way through, The price [More]

Preet Chawla - Thank you Michael for your business and sharing your experience with Cavalier Auto Transport. Maria works very hard to ensure all of our transports run as smooth as possible. We appreciate your busine...

Great Service!!!

Review by on 11/4/2016 2:00 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight is an excellent service. My car was picked up on time and delivered right on time as quoted. The transporter took great care of my car while he was making the trip across the country and [More]

1968 VW Beetle

Review by on 10/25/2016 1:01 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I am very pleased with customer service and transportation company, they called ahead to set up the pickup, it went smooth loading and unloading the car. Truck driver called me ahead to set up the del [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Jhonatan, I really enjoyed working with you. It...

TIGE 602-428-6882

Review by on 10/14/2016 10:14 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

i have used Tige and auto shipping group to ship cars for me for a couple of years. We have never had any problems and the cars always safely and one time. if you have a need to move your car call T [More]

Terry Williams - THANK YOU. I AM AVAILABLE FROM 4AM UNTIL 10PM DAILY. FEEL FREE TO CALL ANYTIME. TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM TIGE YEARGIN 6...

Honesty

Review by on 9/24/2016 9:33 AM about Reliable Carriers Inc.

Don't be fooled by the stars and pricey rates, ( I still don't understand why ). Seems like their association and exclusivity with the big Auction Houses/Manufactures, etc gives them the right to the [More]

bob Sellers - We rarely respond to reviews but the inaccuracies in this post requires a response. Mr Llamosi's vehicle was picked up from the Mecum Auction in Monterey, CA on 08/23 and delivered and signed for by ...

Great Service

Review by on 9/10/2016 9:37 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I was recommended by a friend to reach out to the Auto Shipping Group based on positive experience that they had received. Felicia was able to provide me with a three day transport originating from [More]

Very good service

Review by on 9/3/2016 9:53 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Brenda was a huge help on getting my car moved. Other companies did not call back and two did not even show up after they committed to do so. Brenda explained the process to me and all went as promise [More]

Terry Williams - Brenda Rust 360-255-7438 brenda@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much for the review! Please call me if you need to ship your car again.

AmeriFreight saves the day!

Review by on 8/30/2016 6:46 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Prior to talking to Ali Jones of the AmeriFreight, I have booked with another transportation broker which was a disaster. I recently moved from California to New York due to career advancement, having [More]

Great Customer Service

Review by on 8/28/2016 12:11 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Ali was helpful, knowledgeable, and kept me informed through the entire process. I'd go directly to her if I ever had to ship a car again. The driver was courteous and kept me informed as to when to [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Ali 678-369-4271

hassle free transporter!

Review by on 8/23/2016 2:52 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I'd give them 4,5 and not because AmeriFreight didn't do their work. The only problem was with the pick up of the car, the driver didn't specify the time, so for few hours it was unclear the exact day [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Ali at 678-369-4271

Arrived early, all went as expected

Review by on 8/22/2016 10:23 AM about Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC

Entire process was fast, quick, and easy. Car arrived 1-2 days ahead of time. Only downside was the driver picked up the car very late (11 PM) and dropped offer super early/late (3 AM). However the [More]

Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner - Great Customer! Thank you for your business and feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Brenda Rust 360-255-7438

Review by on 8/17/2016 10:06 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great experience. Brenda took care of everything, and the carrier was easy to work with as well. They arrived many days early with a cross-country transport. Really impressed. Cars were delivered in g [More]

Terry Williams - Call Brenda Rust 360-255-7438 brenda@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much for your excellent review. I would very much look forward to working with you in the future.

fast and simple

Review by on 8/12/2016 10:52 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Very helpful and reliable. I highly recommend Kim. She will take care of you. It was my first time shipping my car cross country and I had a great experience. It was one less thing I had to worry abou [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Kathryn, Thank you so much! I really enjoyed w...

Malia is awesome!

Review by on 8/5/2016 12:34 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This is the second time I've used this company to ship my daughter's car to her college. Malia is so efficient, and it's so easy to get a quote unlike all the other online companies I was trying to ge [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 360-214-3671 CALL OR TEXT ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH MY COMPANY SINCE 2004 AND WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY. LOOKING AT SAVING MONEY? CALL ME. MALIA@AUTOS...

From Cali to NY

Review by on 7/28/2016 1:45 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Rick was very knowledgeable about the whole shipping process .we needed our daughter's car picked up in on a three day window and he found us a reputable , efficient shipper . They showed up on time a [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Rick Morris for your discounted pricing: 678-608-2611

Timely pickup and delivery

Review by on 7/23/2016 1:46 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

For my long-distance move from CA to NY, I had a narrow pick up window of a week. Autostar Transport Express secured a pickup for the first day in the window I specified, which was then delivered with [More]

Mike Cannon - From David Green 888-802-8250 ext 2236 Thank Ravishankar for taking the time to give us this great review. It was a pleasure to work with you and I am grateful for the opportunity. One of the great...

Excellent Service

Review by on 6/22/2016 12:21 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Jessica was a pleasure to work with, she is honest and communicated with me on a regular basis from booking until delivery. She was always available when I needed to speak with her and always called m [More]

Terry Williams - Jessica Nichols (360) 284-7180 jessicaautoshippinggroup.com: It was a pleasure working with you and your wife! Thank you so much!

Virginia Vires 360-553-4113

Review by on 6/10/2016 4:20 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Virginia was friendly and knowledgeable for the service. Good communication and follow up/return calls. In my case we had to increase the cost for the driver by $100, which was something not expected [More]

Terry Williams - Auto Shipping Group Inc. - Virginia Vires Virginia@autoshippinggroup.com (360) 552-4113 Felipe, Thank you so much for your positive review! It was a pleasure assisting you in shipping your vehicle. P...

CA to NY

Review by on 6/6/2016 11:35 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

It was a terrific and very easy transport- I would definitely ask for Lecia if looking to ship - the shipment was timely and very easy - both pickup and delivery were on time and ask scheduled... T [More]

All talk, no walk.

Review by on 5/31/2016 11:51 AM about Bears Transport

I'm sorry to say but Frank told me everything I wanted to hear over the phone, and when my credit card info was taken, all his travel time's he promised flew out the window. I called on a Monday and a [More]

JT - We completely disagree with this review . We do not make promises for dates and times , customers are advised of schedules - all dates and times are " Estimated" . We state this verbally and writte...

Superb customer service!

Review by on 5/26/2016 9:26 PM about Andrew Auto Transport

Thank goodness for Mark W.! This was my first experience shipping a car and I was not prepared for the onslaught of brokers calling me and throwing numbers and information at me. Every one of them rus [More]

brian andrew desind - Thank goodness for Mark is right! He really goes out of his way for our clients and we appreciate him just as much as you do. Thank you!

Z3 from California

Review by on 5/21/2016 5:59 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This was my first time doing this stuff. I bought this car from family planning on driving it home from California, time didn't allow. I did a search on the internet looking for a shipper and had an o [More]

Terry Williams - THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW!!!!! TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TALK/TEXT

Victor C review

Review by on 5/20/2016 11:17 AM about Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Absolutely wonderful experience! Victor had me from questions to making sure that my car got to the destination and that it was in great condition. He answered all my questions no matter how stupid, a [More]

Smart Talk - For same quality service please call Victor at (239) 236 8142 - ext 107

Malia always does a great job.

Review by on 5/5/2016 9:42 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This the third time I have booked cross country auto transport with Malia. She is reliable, responsive & first rate in every way. It is very reassuring to deal with her and I recommend her without an [More]

Terry Williams - CALL OR TEXT ANYTIME Malia 360-214-3671/Malia@autoshippinggroup,com. . I HAVE BEEN WITH MY COMPANY SINCE 2004, NAME YOUR OWN PRICE.......CALL ME AND FIND OUT HOW I SAVE MY CUSTOMERS MONEY! Obviously ...

GALAXY AUTO SHIPPING WAS AMAZING

Review by on 5/4/2016 11:54 AM about Galaxy Auto Shipping LLC

Jason Dominick from Galaxy Auto Shipping was able to help me get my Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD from California to New York for $200.00 less than other companies quoted me. Galaxy was also able to Faci [More]

Jason - Ellery Thank You for trusting Galaxy Auto Shipping to haul your pick-up truck to NY. We truly appreciate your business. For customers looking to ship a vehicle please contact jason@galaxyautoshipping....

Could not have been better

Review by on 4/29/2016 11:28 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

This was my first time shipping a car. I was apprehensive because I had a pretty bad experience with the people who moved my furniture and household good across country. This move could not have bee [More]

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 Ext. 2250. Hi Hal, thanks for the great review sir, it was my pleasure taking care of all of this for you, I understand moving cross country can be a headache sometimes ...

Ship-A-Car Direct and the actual truckin

Review by on 4/28/2016 6:12 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Vehicle was picked up on the day requested and delivered ahead of schedule. It was delivered from California to New York in four days! Matt, the Ship-A-Car Direct contact was excellent. He was courte [More]

Michael Strickland - Always thrilled to impress! Thank you for the wonderful review!

ELI IS GOOD BUT THE DISPACHER CAN BE BET

Review by on 4/8/2016 11:09 AM about Smart Talk Transport Inc.

It was late for pickup which was disappointing because my friend was waiting for 6 hours without a notice. when arrive the driver asked to deliver at night, but we made an appointment to deliver 9 am [More]

Smart Talk - For same quality service please call ELY.C ext108

Everything went as told to me, process w

Review by on 3/31/2016 3:19 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I am a worry wart, but this process could not have been better. The pickup was timely and the same with delivery. David of ship a car direct was extremely responsive and kept on top of every phase of [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it worry-free for you! Thanks for the great review, Steve!

Very transparent and professional but no

Review by on 3/17/2016 9:49 PM about Ship a Car Direct

My driver was extremely professional and honest. He would call me or I would call him and we would talk honestly about his status and how he was progressing. He was also very flexible with me in rega [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the positive feedback, Max! Sorry that carrier trucks have to be full for cross country transports - for the price point, it would not be cost effective to only transport a couple of cars a...

Ship a Car Direct Experience

Review by on 3/16/2016 8:12 AM about Ship a Car Direct

This was the first time for me shipping a car. I wasn't sure how to do go about it or just what to do. I contacted 7 companies of which 2 never responded. All the estimates I received were within $ [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad you chose us for your first shipping experience! Thanks for the positive review, George.

Overall a very solid service

Review by on 3/12/2016 1:30 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I've used ShipaCarDirect twice (once to ship from CT to CA with a closed container and the other time to ship from CA to NY in an open container). Both times I've had a very simple stress-free experie [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it a simple, stress-free experience! Thanks for the amazing review and the repeat business, Stockton!

Great Service and Easy to Work With

Review by on 3/8/2016 11:30 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Let's face it, the entire moving process is daunting. I was especially nervous about shipping my car because I read so many horror stories on blogs and review sites... but working with Ship A Car Dire [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to make your car transport easy and painless, Christine!

Overall Good Experience

Review by on 3/1/2016 10:23 AM about Ship a Car Direct

We had a good experience with Ship-A-Car Direct. The booking and delivery were both seamless. The car arrived promptly, and although it was a little dirty, this was to be expected from an open carri [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was good overall! Thanks for the positive review!

Excellent Service highly recommended

Review by on 2/25/2016 12:29 PM about Ship a Car Direct

This is the second time I have used Ship a car direct. I was equally satisfied both times. They say what they do and they do what they say. Their communication is excellent. They prepare you for the t [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to deliver as promised! Thanks for the lovely review, Lauren!

Outstanding service...

Review by on 2/20/2016 11:27 AM about Quality Car Move

Outstanding service, everything went as planned and Chris was in touch with me throughout the process. I have worked in the service industry for over 20 years and know what great customer service feel [More]

Chris - THE BEST REVIEWS IN THE INDUSTRY. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote. Or, chris@qualitycarmove.com

Great service! Very satisfied!

Review by on 2/17/2016 5:28 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I am glad I chose Ship A Car Direct. After having a very bad experience with the house moving I didn't want to experience it twice with the car. So, I did my research to find a trustworthy company tha [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad the videos were helpful! Thanks for the great review, Flavia!

Transport of Lexus from So. California t

Review by on 2/16/2016 10:21 PM about Ship a Car Direct

This was my first experience shipping a car, so I had a lot of concerns. I checked many different carriers, not only for price but also for the quality of the contractors who transported the cars as [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the amazing recommendation, James! Great to hear we stood up to your research!

Cesar is the best!

Review by on 2/13/2016 10:07 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I really felt comfortable with the constant contact from customer service and the driver. Cesar the driver was personable, clear to understand, and answered the phone every time I called. Excellent co [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the amazing recommendation, Whitney! Happy to keep you well-informed throughout!

Shipment of vehicle

Review by on 2/6/2016 2:11 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I had a wonderful experience with this company. A friend of mine had used this to ship a car and had a very pleasant experience with them. So had contacted a Tom and he helped me step by step find the [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it quick and affordable for you, Jacquelyn! Thanks for the wonderful review!

Transport car from LA to NY

Review by on 2/1/2016 6:26 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Excellent, friendly communication and transaction from start to finish

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it nice and easy! Thanks, Joel!

Car shipping less frightening...

Review by on 1/31/2016 2:01 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Thanks for your quick response to our inquiry. The overall experience with your company has been phenomenal! This was our first experience with shipping a car (a brand new car for our daughter's [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear you had a phenominal experience! Thanks for the wonderful feedback, Carol!

Graham was both professional and support

Review by on 1/26/2016 8:09 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I have never transported a vehicle before and I really felt like I was in foreign territory. Graham took the time to fully explain the process and made me feel confident that he would be the focal po [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122

Good Experience

Review by on 1/5/2016 9:33 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I needed to ship my car from California to New York, and very quickly. I spoke to Greg from Auto Shipping Group and received a fair quote and great customer service. Greg answered all of my questions [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Kelly...Thank you so much for choosing us. I appreciate you and your business. Greg

Great experience!

Review by on 12/31/2015 10:21 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Booking was easy, driver very friendly and on time. Would use them again anytime!

Nice job

Review by on 12/24/2015 4:08 PM about Ship a Car Direct

That's my first transport my car,I found this company online .They send me the email and let me know all the information after I applied.Also they keep reminding me and solve all the problems.thats a [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the positive review, Kam! Glad your first time was a great one!

Glad I chose this company

Review by on 12/21/2015 6:14 PM about Passage Auto Transport

this is the first time we had to set up and pay to have a SUV transported. after calling many companies we picked passage auto transport . from the first phone call to the last every person I spoke to [More]

Passage Auto Transport - Thank you so much Simone for your kind words! We enjoyed working with you and were so happy you had a great experience! We look forward to meeting any transport needs you may have in the future! **...

Shipping my car from California to New Y

Review by on 12/21/2015 12:53 PM about Excellent Auto Transport

Excellent Auto Transport was great. Highest rating possible....Sonia my broker was sweet very efficient, open and honest. I was not sold through high pressure, I made my decision based on her calm, tr [More]

Christa - Thank you for the nice review, Eric. You were a pleasure to work with and we really appreciate your business. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year!

Ship a Car LA to NY

Review by on 11/24/2015 5:10 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I thought they did a great job of getting my car picked up and shipped in a timely manner. They were very helpful and answered all of my questions and concerns. The car was shipped and arrived early! [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful! Thanks for the amazing review, Chris!

Thank you to AutoStar for the exceptiona

Review by on 11/17/2015 4:23 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

After getting quotes and speaking with countless people about shipping our beloved Xterra from California to New York, we went with AutoStar, and couldn't be happier with our decision. Right from the [More]

Mike Cannon - From Mario Montalvo at 888-802-8250 ext 2256: Thanks you for the great review Scott ! We like to be honest from the first phone call and explain everything as it is to our customer to make sure the pr...

Late but solid

Review by on 11/16/2015 7:08 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Car was picked up quickly. The delivery date that I was given didn't pan out, BUT, both Michael and the Trucking company were apologetic and kind. They gave me a partial refund. When I had trouble g [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thank-you for the kind review and your business. Again sorry for the late delivery .We see each transport to the end and make sure everyone has the best possible experience. "Character of Man is not m...

Easy and efficient car shipping

Review by on 11/13/2015 10:39 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

We shipped our vehicle from California to New York and were very happy with our experience with AmeriFreight, and our representative, Lecia. The process of finding a carrier and setting up pickup and [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768

Extremely reliable

Review by on 10/24/2015 4:07 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Received high marks on reviews I googled. Did not disappoint. No payments were collected until day of carrier pick-up. The car was conveniently picked up in driveway- a remote, off-grid Cali locatio [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad we stood up to our reviews! Thanks for adding your positive feedback, Judith!

Moving car from California to New York

Review by on 10/19/2015 11:53 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Karen@ship a car was awesome. We had to change pick up location and dates/times etc and she dealt with it fantastically. Its hard to select a company to move you cars and these guys were not the cheap [More]

Michael Strickland - Always happy to help troubleshoot! Thanks for the awesome review!

ca to ny

Review by on 10/14/2015 7:19 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I needed to ship 2 cars from CA to NY on short notice. I only had a few days to secure something. Matt told me he would get it done, and he did. I also had narrow window for pickup. They made it work. [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it painless for you! Thanks for the awesome review, Mitch!

Car transport from CA to NYC

Review by on 10/8/2015 9:37 AM about Ship a Car Direct

My experience with Ship a car direct was excellent. I was nervous about transporting the car cross country and had no idea which company to use. I found Ship a car direct through some research and rev [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad to hear we stood up to our reviews! Thanks for your amazing recommendation, Maya!

Definitely Got-It-Done

Review by on 10/1/2015 10:39 AM about Get it Done Transportation

Bottom Line: If I have another vehicle to transport, I WILL be contacting David at Get It Done Transportation. David and his crew (though I was only ever able to talk to Dave) got the vehicle transpor [More]

David Pein - Ian, thank you for the opportunity to work for you and I appreciate reading about your great experience. Being family owned we strive to offer nothing less then 5 star experiences. Thank you again Dav...

Best auto shipping experience out of thr

Review by on 9/28/2015 11:52 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

They gave the lowest quote and then delivered. Amerifreight had the truck pick up on time and then the delivery was just six days later coast to coast without a hitch. I ve had bad experiences with ot [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122.

These guys are on point!

Review by on 9/27/2015 10:39 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

After reading some scary stories about other companies, I decided to call Amerifreight. Jorge was totally upfront and honest. Right off the bat, he stated that they are a broker and outlined the proce [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525

Great Company!

Review by on 9/25/2015 10:31 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

It was great working with Stephanie, she is always on top of her working and checking in to see if the customer is doing well. However, it did take longer than usual to deliver my car to its final des [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 STAR SERVICE***CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Celeste, Thank you for the 5 STAR REVIEW. It wa...

Kudos to Movers

Review by on 9/25/2015 9:51 AM about Ship a Car Direct

This was my first experience moving a car and I couldn't be happier with the experience. Eric walked me through the whole experience and answered all my questions. The truck drivers knew what they wer [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for the five star review, Marty! Glad your first time was a great one!

Trustworthy service at great value

Review by on 9/24/2015 9:51 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I chose AmeriFreight to ship my 2007 Toyota Corolla from California to New York because they had the cheapest quote of all the shipping companies I contacted. But beyond the good value, the company al [More]

Transport '56 Pontiac from CA to NY in 4

Review by on 9/23/2015 7:36 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Hello David, Spoke with the carrier & made arrangements for delivery today! Received the vehicle today @ 1:30pm. I checked the vehicle condition on arrival & accepted it with no apparent da [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad you were happy with the driver! Thanks for your five star feedback, Roy!

Car Transport Experience

Review by on 9/18/2015 6:13 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance Staab was very proactive in getting me the best quote and very hands on through the whole process from beginning to end. He made sure I was completely satisfied. A pleasure to deal with and wil [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Nancy Thank you so much for the great review. It was a sincere pleasure to assist you in the transport. I could not have done such a great jo...

Greg Bailey 360-464-2584

Review by on 9/18/2015 11:05 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

There are no frills with Greg. Moving is stressful so that was appreciated. He got straight to the point and was always available and transparent throughout the whole process.

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Rebecca...Thanks so much for the review as well as your business. Greg

Malia is awesome!

Review by on 9/16/2015 1:01 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

After wading through the multitude of transport companies out there and regrettably entering my phone number on some website which out me on the constant call list for many companies, I happened to fi [More]

Terry Williams - Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years...

Bike from CA to NYC

Review by on 9/2/2015 7:29 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I would recommend others and I will do it next time if I want to. They are really great in terms of customer service. The pickup and delivery drivers were great and the contact person Greg Bailey was [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 GREG@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM*** Geraldine ... I enjoyed working with you again. Thank you for the review and your business. Greg

Thanks Felicia Williams @ (602) 428-6872

Review by on 9/1/2015 1:15 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I made a desperate call to ASG after making a reservation with Car Delivery USA that fell through at the last minute. Between calling a bunch of companies and reading their mostly horrible reviews onl [More]

Cali to NY

Review by on 9/1/2015 9:40 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Pickup was very on time, it was actually the first day that I requested. The whole process was pretty easy and quick. The transport company is DAAS transport. My vehicle arrived with no damage and n [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was quick and easy! Thanks so much for the five star feedback!

68 Mustang across country ! A+

Review by on 8/24/2015 4:36 PM about National Auto Shipping

I was VERY happy to see my Sons 68 Mustang at my door.No damage. The car was just as it was loaded. The driver was so nice and answered questions i had.I was worried about taking a chance on getting i [More]

Excellent service

Review by on 8/18/2015 12:40 PM about Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC

Excellent experience. This was the first time I have shipped a vehicle. Everything occurred exactly as I was told over the phone. The driver communicated with me every step of the way. The vehicle was [More]

Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner - Great Customer! Thank you for your feedback and business! We are always looking for ways to improve our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854

Review by on 8/13/2015 9:42 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberly was awesome from the moment we spoke on the phone. She even gave me her cell phone number, which we used to regularly text throughout the transport process! Any questions or concerns I had [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Richard, Thank you so much! I really appreciate...

Review: CA to NY and positive experience

Review by on 8/12/2015 3:24 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct was very professional and helpful throughout my car-shipping process. I called them during the same week that I needed to ship a car, and within 24 hours they had secured a transport [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for your excellent review! Always glad to be helpful and accommodating!

Great service

Review by on 8/12/2015 1:43 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I used Ship a Car Direct to ship my almost brand new Mini Cooper S across country (CA to NY). Dale was very straight forward booking process and was able to set me up with a transportation company to [More]

Michael Strickland - Always happy to explain the process! Thanks for your great five star review!

great experience with Ship a Car Direct

Review by on 8/7/2015 6:51 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I had a great experience with David and the company transporting the vehicle. Both of them kept in contact with us the entire time and always answered questions when I had them. Davids response to m [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep you in the loop throughout! Thanks for the awesome review!

Very satisfied

Review by on 8/7/2015 10:04 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was very satisfied with my Amerifrieght experience, and would use the company again myself as well as recommend it to others. My car was shipped form California to New York. It was picked up in a fl [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570

Felicia williams

Review by on 8/4/2015 6:32 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia Williams gave me a fast accurate quote and was on top of everything until the car was deliver to me, she would email me, call me, text me to make sure I was getting exactly what I was paying f [More]

excellent service

Review by on 7/27/2015 10:53 AM about Ship a Car Direct

David at Ship-a-CarDirect was very helpful. We had a very tight timeline, and he was able to find us a carrier, that worked very hard to get our car picked up and delivered when we need it. We've sh [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful! Thanks for the great recommendation, Kevin!

Review

Review by on 7/23/2015 11:41 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Pick up was very convenient. The driver worked around my work schedule and arrived on time. It is important to have open availability the week of the delivery as the delivery time could not be confi [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear it was convenient, Lauren! Thanks for the positive review!

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854

Review by on 7/22/2015 10:42 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberly was super responsive and knowledgeable. She took the time to explain all of the options, found a good operator, and the shipping happened exactly as she described. Car was shipped over 4th of [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Ian, Thank you so much for trusting me! I am s...

Car Transport

Review by on 7/22/2015 11:50 AM about 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)

What an amazing company. Professional, honest and just wonderful to deal with. Fletcher gave good honest advise, he was patient and explained the whole process and delivered as promised. I have used o [More]

Fletcher - Thank you Staci, glad you were satisfied. I always put honesty ahead of any deal......Fletcher All Aboard BBB A+ best and top rated Auto Transport.

Good

Review by on 6/30/2015 9:00 AM about Professional Auto Transport

Max was honest and my car arrived with no damage. The system of using a broker is a little crazy but Max was always honest. Do not ever expect it will arrive on any promised date your car will arrive [More]

AG - Bethany Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again directly at...

POV shipment

Review by on 6/24/2015 9:31 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I got excellent customer service all throughout with Amerifreight. It was somewhat frustrating with getting a car carrier to stop by my origin location which was in a rural area but it was more then m [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Lecia Phillips 678-321-1768 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated

Customer Service

Review by on 6/23/2015 3:19 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I've bad experiences with shipping my car in the past. I selected auto shipping group based on the positive reviews. I put in an order to ship my car from LA to NYC and worked with Chell Hart to find [More]

Terry Williams - **Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com* Dear James, It was refreshing to work with someone who understood the transport industry! You did have some requests that could have...

Transport of car from San Diego to New Y

Review by on 6/23/2015 11:58 AM about A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC

Driver very helpful in picking the car up and delivering it in New York. Driver called in advance so there was no waiting around. Driver was very helpful to my daughter-in-law in arranging a conveni [More]

Management - We appreciate your business and positive feedback.

Lance at asg - great service!

Review by on 6/19/2015 11:12 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance at asg was great - very helpful, answered all questions promptly, and very friendly. Everything went very smoothly and my car made it safe and sound. I would definitely recommend contacting lanc [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Julie I want to thank you for entrusting me in the shipping of your vehicle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. ...

would recommend

Review by on 6/17/2015 4:20 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Shipment went good. Heidi was very easy and pleasant to work with. I would recommend them to any one. Only compliant would be did not get 24hr notice before drop off and I know this is not related to [More]

Terry Williams - 5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much Devin, I was so pleased to see your 5 star on my customer service rating!! Working with you was easy and y...