Providing more than 227,287 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $3748

Car transfer AutoStar Transport Express

Car transfer

Review by on 10/14/2020 5:47 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I had a great experience with AutoStar transfer , they are extremely patient with me when I had to reschedule my delivery. Marie was very nice and helpful. I have no complaints.

Mike Cannon - From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 4215: Thank you so much for the great review Emmanuel! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make ...
Just what was promised Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Just what was promised

Review by on 10/9/2020 9:55 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Gretchen was great to work with. Explained everything in detail and made me feel at ease from start to finish. No issues and the driver was fine to deal with to. Took good care to make sure it ever [More]

Terry Williams - *** Gretchen Hight *** 360-284-7180 *** gretchen@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure working with ...
Great Service! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Service!

Review by on 10/1/2020 9:26 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Thank you Maleah for making this process simple and easy. I have shipped my car multiple times and usually it is a nightmare. She made the process so quick and streamlined my car went from California [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Maleah Sanders at (770) 769-1601 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
Excellent service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent service

Review by on 9/3/2020 2:51 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent service- went with two other companies before I found Amerifreight. After getting the runaround from the other companies I contacted Amerifreight and they were more than happy to work with m [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Richard @ 678.821.2653 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this valuabl...
Fast & Responsive Service MoverJet Logistics

Fast & Responsive Service

Review by on 8/28/2020 9:26 AM about MoverJet Logistics

My experience started off with Val Hillman who reached out to me introducing himself and letting me know that he was on top of getting my request scheduled. He was very prompt in answering any of my q [More]

Elizabeth Miller - We are delighted that you are amazed by our service! Hoping to work with you again soon!
Car Shipping MoverJet Logistics

Car Shipping

Review by on 8/24/2020 1:43 PM about MoverJet Logistics

I had a great experience using the service of Antony Hawks of MoverJet Logistics and would highly recommend contacting Antony or other people with MoverJet for your car shipping needs! I personally wo [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Bye, Felicia (yes, that's really her nam Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Bye, Felicia (yes, that's really her nam

Review by on 8/19/2020 8:53 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I requested a quote from ASG and received it promptly to my email address. To ship my 2016 Rouge from LA to Brooklyn, they quoted me $870 plus the brokerage fee. Excellent, right? Felicia called me [More]

Terry Williams - Hi Alanah, Im sorry to hear that you didnt understand the data i emailed and text you. You said it made sense but after reading this review i must have confused you I'm sorry that you have been out of...
Great service MoverJet Logistics

Great service

Review by on 8/18/2020 4:03 PM about MoverJet Logistics

I was contacted by many auto transport companies but representative L.B. was quite responsive. Any questions that I had she was able to provide a response which was clear and concise. My car arrived w [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Your opinion is very important to us! Thank you for your feedback!
Great Service. Quote was Confusing AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Service. Quote was Confusing

Review by on 8/17/2020 11:45 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The service of both the representative and the carriers was great. Everyone was very professional and helpful. I would give a 4.5 if I could because the quote process was confusing, if not a bit misle [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Lecia Phillips at 678-961-0988 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
The best Get it Done Transportation

The best

Review by on 7/25/2020 3:28 PM about Get it Done Transportation

I’ve now used Get It Done on multiple transports and they never disappoint! Trustworthy, honest people with a straight forward approach to business. Extremely affordable and fair pricing with no hidde [More]

David Pein - Martha, your words in the review are greatly appreciated and the opportunity to work for you is even better thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899