Providing more than 196,105 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $3700

Secret Gem AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Secret Gem

Review by on 5/13/2019 9:41 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was my second time shipping a car across the country. The first time was a pain in the neck. This time in order to avoid that, I made sure to look independently into shipping, to look at several [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Best transport services ever! Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Best transport services ever!

Review by on 5/8/2019 3:58 PM about Smart Talk Transport Inc.

John did an amazing job transporting two of my oversize loads, It was a hassle-free service, he took care of everything in a professional and effective way, his communication was the best. I would gre [More]

Smart Talk - For the same great service contact us at our Toll-free #: (888) 884-0608 and we´ll get you the best broker for your route. Remember, we do heavy hauling, car transport and freight in general all over ...
Our transportation went well. TMShipping

Our transportation went well.

Review by on 5/5/2019 8:48 AM about TMShipping

Our transportation went well. We were shipping our automobiles cross country from Nevada to Michigan. They even gave us the discount. What not to like? If we ever relocate again, we would go with TMS [More]

TMShipping - Hi Tony! Relocation is a complicated task on its own. It's good to know you found our service useful. Sincerely yours, TMShipping
Quick Delivery AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Quick Delivery

Review by on 5/2/2019 9:18 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car was shipped from one side of the country to the next without any damages. Would definitely recommend to other customers. Quick and professional work.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653
transport car Auto Shipping Group Inc.

transport car

Review by on 4/26/2019 3:54 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Leeann, Left several messages to which you have not responded, I have dealt with your company in the past and always dealt with Henry he was great that is why I called your company again to find he ha [More]

Terry Williams - Pam, I appreciate the feedback and the email apology you sent. I have been working on your order on a daily basis, there was not a day that went by that your order was not a priority. There have not...
Dignified company TMShipping

Dignified company

Review by on 4/23/2019 8:47 AM about TMShipping

Dignified company, no doubts. I had very little time to decide what company I would choose to move my car. My friend advised me this one as had successful transportation with TMSHIPPING. Moreover,of c [More]

TMShipping - Dear Charles! We appreciate you trusting us with such a serious thing as your car shipping. We know how stressful this can be and our job is to make it hassle-free for our customer. Best regards, TMSh...
Lance Staab Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance Staab

Review by on 3/21/2019 7:13 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great guy, very helpful. Answered every question to the T.. 24/7 availabilty from Lance. highly recomend. Great service and very trusting. Emails/Texts/Calls back asap!

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Chris ...
CA to NY 1956 Chevy Pickup Get it Done Transportation

CA to NY 1956 Chevy Pickup

Review by on 3/17/2019 1:09 PM about Get it Done Transportation

I am very happy with Get it Done. This is the 2nd time I using them and both times my vehicles arrived in a timely manner and I paid the price I was quoted

David Pein - frank I really appreciate the repeat business. Thank you for coming back to me. Being family owned we make our living off repeat business and referrals. T...
My review BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

My review

Review by on 2/25/2019 2:05 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

It was good done on time. Pick up was a day late but the actual delivery was on time. I was communicated a number of times on the status before and after delhvwry

Linda Ross - We strive to serve every customer qualitatively!
pretty good AmeriFreight Car Shipping

pretty good

Review by on 2/6/2019 11:31 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The overall experience is pretty good and smooth. The representative Samantha is very nice and helpful, but there is only one thing you need to watch for is that you can't get the original offer. They [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602.