Providing more than 232,844 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From California to Illinois

$800

Average Price

$968

Price Range From $330 to $3000

Felicia Williams 602-428-6872 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia Williams 602-428-6872

Review by on 12/24/2020 3:23 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I'm am very paticular about doing anything out of the normal with my HD so to have someone like Felicia to work with me through my what I'm sure was too many questions was a relief! Every p b one cal [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 8-4pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau *...
Car Transport Mercury Auto Transport

Car Transport

Review by on 12/21/2020 5:50 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Eric did a great job setting me up with a transport from California to Illinois. Prompt service within 24 hours. Car was transported no issues in 4-5 days. Eduard was the driver. Easy to communicate a [More]

Minta Licata - Thank you, Frank!
Friendly, reliable service Mercury Auto Transport

Friendly, reliable service

Review by on 12/21/2020 5:35 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

I had to ship my car from LA to Chicago and got in contact with Tracy to discuss prices and options to make it happen. It was a very smooth experience and she handled all the communication with the ca [More]

Minta Licata - Thank you, Nicole!
Chicago transport AutoStar Transport Express

Chicago transport

Review by on 12/19/2020 3:44 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

Easy and hassle free delivery.Great follow up and update as to progress throughout the process.We will use again.We are already setting up for another a great Help in these Covid times.

Mike Cannon - "From Ed 888-802-8250 x 2249: Hello David, thank you very much for the nice review and thank you for the opportunity to earn your business, your satisfaction with our carrier is because the carriers w...
Great Service AutoStar Transport Express

Great Service

Review by on 12/15/2020 7:48 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

My transporter contacted me a day ahead of schedule for pickup. Showed up on time for scheduled appointment. Delivered my vehicle 24 hrs a head of time.

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 786-725-2239. Hi Angela, thanks for taking the time to write your review, greatly appreciated. Pleasure to have worked on this transport for you and you know where you can find me if...
Automobile delivery - California to Illi Montway Auto Transport

Automobile delivery - California to Illi

Review by on 12/9/2020 9:47 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Recently Montway transported my daughter’s car from California to Illinois. We have been truly impressed with their service. The vehicle was picked and delivered in a timely manner and it arrived in t [More]

Montway - Thank you for being an excellent customer! We're happy we could help with your shipment needs. Looking forward to the next time!
Easy, Efficient, & Fast AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Easy, Efficient, & Fast

Review by on 12/9/2020 12:21 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I recently used AmeriFreight to help set up my cross country move back home. Within a couple of hours of requesting a quote, Virginia contacted me to discuss the process of setting up a car shipment. [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Virginia Raynes at (678) 648-3217 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us t...
Shipping my wife’s car AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipping my wife’s car

Review by on 11/16/2020 9:47 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

For my order number 1501957033-DX , I had a challenging situation where I needed to ship my wife’s car back across country (it’s too small for me to drive) as we were moving back to the Midwest from t [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Millie Shepard at (678) 821-2420 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
Auto transport Montway Auto Transport

Auto transport

Review by on 11/10/2020 12:01 AM about Montway Auto Transport

There was a little lack of communication, but the vehicle arrived in Illinois from California in 2 days. Exceed3d expectations.There is no reason to require 150 characters.

Montway - Thanks for choosing Montway, We hope you consider us for future shipping needs.
LA to Chicago AutoStar Transport Express

LA to Chicago

Review by on 11/6/2020 2:57 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Super friendly staff. Everyone was awesome. They pretty much held my hand through the process which kept me at ease. Highly recommend Auto Star Transport .

Mike Cannon - Hi Enrique! Thank you for such a great review! I am happy that your transport experience was so great. It is always great to hear from my customers that all our efforts are both recognized and appreci...