Providing more than 199,876 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $330 to $3000

Shipped car from California to Illinois Montway Auto Transport

Shipped car from California to Illinois

Review by on 7/13/2019 10:48 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Easy to work and always reachable for any questions. They have perks to give discount prices and the carriers are also really nice. This is my second time I reached out montway and I would recommend M [More]

Montway - Happy to provide great service. Looking forward to the next shipment!
Jeanette is the best Easy Auto Ship

Jeanette is the best

Review by on 7/12/2019 4:06 PM about Easy Auto Ship

Ask for Jeanette we had the best communication throughout my move process... My jeep was picked up and dropped off as promised. The driver was very sweet and trustworthy. Choose this company!!

Easy Auto Ship - Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review! We're glad that Jeanette was able to get everything sorted out for you.
Great service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service

Review by on 7/10/2019 8:04 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service in helping us find the most affordable car carrier. Erica had kept us updated and followed up with throughout the process. Would definitely recommend their services.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Please Call Erica at 770-881-8585
Don’t do it! SGT Auto Transport

Don’t do it!

Review by on 6/21/2019 2:08 PM about SGT Auto Transport

All I can say is that the communication among the driver vs broker was poor, driver was inexperienced l, and since the driver didn’t have a UShip account, I had to wait for him to finalize one, which [More]

SGT Auto Transport - We are sorry to hear that the carrier had a difficult time with the uShip payment process. We will certainly share this feedback with the carrier. Your review is marked as late delivery, however, afte...
Mercury Auto Transport - Jim Gozde Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Mercury Auto Transport - Jim Gozde

Review by on 6/4/2019 5:10 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Jim Gozde was very helpful during the entire process, This was my first time shipping a car. Received lots of answers from Jim, and he kept me updated. He responded promptly to all my emails and t [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thanks, We appreciate your business.
Car Transport AutoStar Transport Express

Car Transport

Review by on 4/29/2019 2:00 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I liked their service. I got my car even before date they committed. I see my cars no scratches. Looking good but little dirty may be because of rains and snow in the route.

Mike Cannon - Hi Gopi, Thank you so much for the great review. I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with our services. We aim to please and keep in constant communicati...
Service MoverJet Logistics

Service

Review by on 3/27/2019 8:30 PM about MoverJet Logistics

I had the pleasure of working with Alice. I had gave them a real small window time and Alice still made it work out. She was very quick to answer all my questions whether they were through calls, emai [More]

Elizabeth Miller - I am delighted that you are happy with my service! Hoping to work with you again soon! -Alice Jackson
Pickup Truck Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Pickup Truck Transport

Review by on 3/26/2019 10:44 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha Smith at AmeriFreight Transport was professional and made my experience easy! It can be stressful waiting for a match with a transport carrier but she kept in touch during the entire process [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Covered Transport Montway Auto Transport

Covered Transport

Review by on 3/4/2019 11:05 AM about Montway Auto Transport

While I had looked forward to a driving adventure with my daughter as she was moving from Sacramento, CA to Chicago, IL, the time-of-the-year along with bad weather forecasts left me struggling for al [More]

Montway - Thank you for the review, Robert. Happy we could provide a safe and speedy transport! If we can assist again in the future, just let us know!
Car shipping to Chicago from San Fransis Montway Auto Transport

Car shipping to Chicago from San Fransis

Review by on 2/5/2019 6:03 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Montway did a great job while transporting my car from San Francisco to Chicago. Every step from start picking car till delivery of my car to new location was very sooth. They help me to get all my qu [More]

Montway - Thank you for the great review, Vikas! Glad we could provide a smooth experience!