Providing more than 192,919 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $330 to $3000

Covered Transport Montway Auto Transport

Covered Transport

Review by on 3/4/2019 11:05 AM about Montway Auto Transport

While I had looked forward to a driving adventure with my daughter as she was moving from Sacramento, CA to Chicago, IL, the time-of-the-year along with bad weather forecasts left me struggling for al [More]

Montway - Thank you for the review, Robert. Happy we could provide a safe and speedy transport! If we can assist again in the future, just let us know!
Car shipping to Chicago from San Fransis Montway Auto Transport

Car shipping to Chicago from San Fransis

Review by on 2/5/2019 6:03 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Montway did a great job while transporting my car from San Francisco to Chicago. Every step from start picking car till delivery of my car to new location was very sooth. They help me to get all my qu [More]

Montway - Thank you for the great review, Vikas! Glad we could provide a smooth experience!
Successful move AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Successful move

Review by on 2/4/2019 9:17 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Pick up went well and they made it to Chicago quicker than expected and me... we worked out a way to get my car and it went well. If I move again, I would use them again.

AmeriFreight - For excellent service and discounted rates, please call Samantha at 770-299-8602
AutoStar Transport AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar Transport

Review by on 1/15/2019 6:02 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar Transport is the way to go if you need a car transported. They will work with you in a timely manner and are very professional. The car will arrive on time and Sometimes sooner. I would recom [More]

Mike Cannon - From Demetri Valerga 786-577-517: Ted thank you for the review. I am glad that I was able to help you again with the transport o f your vehicle and that everything went according to plan. Please feel ...
Car Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Transport

Review by on 1/8/2019 12:32 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry Davis was easy to work with and explained the process. He followed up each step of the way in a timely manner.. The process was easy and the car arrived on time!

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Customers Beware! Company is a FRAUD Auto Transport 123

Customers Beware! Company is a FRAUD

Review by on 1/3/2019 9:50 AM about Auto Transport 123

I was in the process of relocating from CA to IL in early December, and researched and received quotes from about 20 different auto transport companies. I contacted Auto Transport 123 on December 1st [More]

Keith - Dear Michelle, Upon further review of the complaint details we found that when you placed your order with Auto Transport 123 you were listed with multiple companies, and requested that we price match ...
Montway did what they said they would do Montway Auto Transport

Montway did what they said they would do

Review by on 12/11/2018 11:40 AM about Montway Auto Transport

They picked up my Highlander and delivered it as promised -- and in good shape. Driver was polite and friendly. The only small problem happened on both ends. The time window he predicted was a bit on [More]

Montway - Thank you for the positive feedback, Eric. It is very much appreciated!
Service AutoStar Transport Express

Service

Review by on 11/28/2018 11:01 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

Everything with AutoStar was pretty smooth. A few hiccups, but they were easily resolved. We used them to transport two vehicles .I would use them again in the future.

Mike Cannon - From Demetri Valerga 786-577-5175: Abigail thank you for the nice review. I am glad that I was able to help and get your cars transported without too much of a hassle. Please feel free to contact me a...
Great service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service

Review by on 11/27/2018 7:23 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I worked with Jarrell Blackshear to ship my Toyota from Los Ángeles and he provided excellent customer service. My car arrived on time and the process was simple and affordable. I would definitely use [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Jarrell @ 678-821-2420.
Thomas Davidson BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Thomas Davidson

Review by on 11/24/2018 10:19 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I was looking for a good place to have my brothers car shipped home to him I called movewheels I talked to Thomas Davidson the customer service rep who helped me with my brothers car Thomas very nice [More]

Linda Ross - Our qualified managers always try to make the customer satisfied. Thank you for your feedback!