Providing more than 196,105 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $330 to $3000

Car Transport AutoStar Transport Express

Car Transport

Review by on 4/29/2019 2:00 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I liked their service. I got my car even before date they committed. I see my cars no scratches. Looking good but little dirty may be because of rains and snow in the route.

Mike Cannon - Hi Gopi, Thank you so much for the great review. I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with our services. We aim to please and keep in constant communicati...
Service MoverJet Logistics

Service

Review by on 3/27/2019 8:30 PM about MoverJet Logistics

I had the pleasure of working with Alice. I had gave them a real small window time and Alice still made it work out. She was very quick to answer all my questions whether they were through calls, emai [More]

Elizabeth Miller - I am delighted that you are happy with my service! Hoping to work with you again soon! -Alice Jackson
Pickup Truck Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Pickup Truck Transport

Review by on 3/26/2019 10:44 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha Smith at AmeriFreight Transport was professional and made my experience easy! It can be stressful waiting for a match with a transport carrier but she kept in touch during the entire process [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Covered Transport Montway Auto Transport

Covered Transport

Review by on 3/4/2019 11:05 AM about Montway Auto Transport

While I had looked forward to a driving adventure with my daughter as she was moving from Sacramento, CA to Chicago, IL, the time-of-the-year along with bad weather forecasts left me struggling for al [More]

Montway - Thank you for the review, Robert. Happy we could provide a safe and speedy transport! If we can assist again in the future, just let us know!
Car shipping to Chicago from San Fransis Montway Auto Transport

Car shipping to Chicago from San Fransis

Review by on 2/5/2019 6:03 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Montway did a great job while transporting my car from San Francisco to Chicago. Every step from start picking car till delivery of my car to new location was very sooth. They help me to get all my qu [More]

Montway - Thank you for the great review, Vikas! Glad we could provide a smooth experience!
Successful move AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Successful move

Review by on 2/4/2019 9:17 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Pick up went well and they made it to Chicago quicker than expected and me... we worked out a way to get my car and it went well. If I move again, I would use them again.

AmeriFreight - For excellent service and discounted rates, please call Samantha at 770-299-8602
AutoStar Transport AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar Transport

Review by on 1/15/2019 6:02 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar Transport is the way to go if you need a car transported. They will work with you in a timely manner and are very professional. The car will arrive on time and Sometimes sooner. I would recom [More]

Mike Cannon - From Demetri Valerga 786-577-517: Ted thank you for the review. I am glad that I was able to help you again with the transport o f your vehicle and that everything went according to plan. Please feel ...
Car Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Transport

Review by on 1/8/2019 12:32 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry Davis was easy to work with and explained the process. He followed up each step of the way in a timely manner.. The process was easy and the car arrived on time!

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Customers Beware! Company is a FRAUD Auto Transport 123

Customers Beware! Company is a FRAUD

Review by on 1/3/2019 9:50 AM about Auto Transport 123

I was in the process of relocating from CA to IL in early December, and researched and received quotes from about 20 different auto transport companies. I contacted Auto Transport 123 on December 1st [More]

Keith - Dear Michelle, Upon further review of the complaint details we found that when you placed your order with Auto Transport 123 you were listed with multiple companies, and requested that we price match ...
Montway did what they said they would do Montway Auto Transport

Montway did what they said they would do

Review by on 12/11/2018 11:40 AM about Montway Auto Transport

They picked up my Highlander and delivered it as promised -- and in good shape. Driver was polite and friendly. The only small problem happened on both ends. The time window he predicted was a bit on [More]

Montway - Thank you for the positive feedback, Eric. It is very much appreciated!