Providing more than 203,188 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $330 to $3000

Straightforward, reasonably priced shipp AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Straightforward, reasonably priced shipp

Review by on 9/20/2019 11:01 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

We had a positive experience working with AmeriFreight to ship our vehicle from the west coast to the midwest. We worked with Whitney, who was responsive, clear, and easy to work with by email and ove [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Whitney Galloway at 678-619-1823 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
Straightforward, reasonably priced shipp AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Straightforward, reasonably priced shipp

Review by on 9/15/2019 9:09 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight - Call Whitney Galloway at 678-619-1823 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
Good communication with broker AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Good communication with broker

Review by on 8/19/2019 2:34 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent communication when working with AmeriFrieght, fast turn around time to find shipper. Shipping price was more than expected, but was appropriate since it is peak season

AmeriFreight -  Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review. For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Lecia Phillips a...
Car Shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Shipping

Review by on 8/1/2019 9:19 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great job and service. Car arrived sooner than scheduled. Agent called me to confirm shipping and driver called ahead of time for pick up and delivery.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, call Erica at 770-881-8585
TOTALLY recommend Garcia's Auto Transpor Garcia's Auto Transport and Logistics

TOTALLY recommend Garcia's Auto Transpor

Review by on 7/31/2019 1:54 PM about Garcia's Auto Transport and Logistics

I am very happy with Garcia's Auto Transport and Logistics. The lady on the phone was very nice and explained everything throughly. She followed up with phone calls and emails. The driver, was the sa [More]

John Garcia - Thank you for choosing Garcia's auto transport and logistics with the task of your vehicle transportation. Keep us in mind for any future moves and God bless.
Shipped car from California to Illinois Montway Auto Transport

Shipped car from California to Illinois

Review by on 7/13/2019 10:48 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Easy to work and always reachable for any questions. They have perks to give discount prices and the carriers are also really nice. This is my second time I reached out montway and I would recommend M [More]

Montway - Happy to provide great service. Looking forward to the next shipment!
Jeanette is the best Easy Auto Ship

Jeanette is the best

Review by on 7/12/2019 4:06 PM about Easy Auto Ship

Ask for Jeanette we had the best communication throughout my move process... My jeep was picked up and dropped off as promised. The driver was very sweet and trustworthy. Choose this company!!

Easy Auto Ship - Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review! We're glad that Jeanette was able to get everything sorted out for you.
Great service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service

Review by on 7/10/2019 8:04 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service in helping us find the most affordable car carrier. Erica had kept us updated and followed up with throughout the process. Would definitely recommend their services.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Please Call Erica at 770-881-8585
Don’t do it! SGT Auto Transport

Don’t do it!

Review by on 6/21/2019 2:08 PM about SGT Auto Transport

All I can say is that the communication among the driver vs broker was poor, driver was inexperienced l, and since the driver didn’t have a UShip account, I had to wait for him to finalize one, which [More]

SGT Auto Transport - We are sorry to hear that the carrier had a difficult time with the uShip payment process. We will certainly share this feedback with the carrier. Your review is marked as late delivery, however, afte...
Mercury Auto Transport - Jim Gozde Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Mercury Auto Transport - Jim Gozde

Review by on 6/4/2019 5:10 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Jim Gozde was very helpful during the entire process, This was my first time shipping a car. Received lots of answers from Jim, and he kept me updated. He responded promptly to all my emails and t [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thanks, We appreciate your business.