Home > Reports > Route CA to IL

$935

Price Range From $330 to $3000

Hauler

Review by on 2/24/2017 12:33 AM about Get it Done Transportation

Overall good experience but it was a struggle on both ends to communicate with the driver due to his heavy accent. His truck also leaked hydraulic fluid on the ground in a large quantity at the pick [More]

David Pein - jeff, thank you for the candid review about your experience. I am glad that overall it was a good experience, and that you would definetly use us again. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. ...

Smooth and Flawless Experience with Amer

Review by on 2/20/2017 4:45 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

After reading many positive reviews about AmeriFreight online, I decided to get a quote for an enclosed carrier. Communication was easy for every single call and email. I worked with Ali J. and she [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Ali at 678-369-4271

Move CA to IL

Review by on 2/7/2017 3:35 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This transaction could not have been any smoother. Booking with Felicia was easy, I received multiple updates for potential pickup, pickup was accurate, driver Terry from the SoCal transport group wa [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...

price was higher than quoted

Review by on 2/5/2017 7:40 AM about Ship a Car Direct

the price was $100 higher than I was originally quoted. This bummed me out but I was in a pinch to get the car delivered and the rep offered to split the difference so I ended up paying another $50 ra [More]

Michael Strickland - The quote is always an estimate of what the final price may be to get your car moved. Certain times, availability, and other factors can always affect the price. We are sorry to hear that the delivery...

Julie Johnston

Review by on 1/31/2017 3:49 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Wanted to let you know what a pleasure it was working with your colleague Julie Johnston. Start to finish, end-to-end, I had the certainty all along of knowing the status of my vehicle delivery. Grea [More]

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Phil it was wonderful working with you on your transport. Enjoy your great purchase its a rare find! I look forward to working with you again ...

Delivered even with ice storm

Review by on 1/18/2017 8:20 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I'd like to say that I had an excellent experience with AmeriFreight. The truck was picked up on time and delivered even tho the driver had to wait out a midwest ice storm. Lecia at AmeriFreight was g [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia 678-621-1768

Malia is trustable

Review by on 12/26/2016 10:25 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Malia is trustable and knowledgeable on this industry. You can call her 360-214-3671. Everything went fine for my car transportation. Pick up call was on the same day I provided for car availability. [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 360-214-3671 malia@autoshippinggroup.com ****CONTACT ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE, I AM AVAILABLE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS ALSO****LOWEST RATES****PRICE MATCHING****ALL DISCOUNTS****I HAVE BEEN WITH MY C...

LA to Chicago and back

Review by on 11/23/2016 1:14 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kim is great. Been doing business with her for over 10years and she is the best in the biz! She always find meets or exceeds my expectations. Anytime there has been an issue she has worked it out and [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Robbie, Thank you so much! I've always enjoyed...

Ok

Review by on 10/30/2016 12:13 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Overall its fine. But they took car before 2 days of scheduled time. As it is open Car became toooo dirty. The driver was fine, he told he might come around on sunday, but delivered on Monday. Overall [More]

Michael Strickland - We are sorry to hear about the miscommunication and delays in your shipment. Unfortunately in the transport industry delays do happen and this is why we can not guarantee dates but it would've been mo...

Auto Transport

Review by on 10/27/2016 12:19 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This experience was absolutely wonderful. Tom Elliott was so helpful and explained everything very clearly. He made me feel very comfortable during the entire process. I would totally recommend Tom an [More]

Terry Williams - Thomas Elliott tom@autoshippinggroup.com for a solid quote call/text (360) 284-7185 thanks for the great comments sue had a great time setting everything up for you

Mercedes 280E

Review by on 10/26/2016 12:30 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I needed my vintage Mercedes that I recently purchased shipped from LA to Chicago. I'm very glad that I made the decision to work with Julie. She was extremely helpful in every step of the process a [More]

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Tristan it was a pleasure assisting you in your transport. I look forward to working with you again in the future should the need arise. Than...

AmeriFreight Review

Review by on 10/25/2016 10:07 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Ali was helpful, upfront, and effective. Everything went smoothly, quickly, and I got my car faster than any other service could offer. The price I was quoted with was very close to what I ended up pa [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Ali at 678-369-4271

Prompt, Efficient, Friendly

Review by on 10/17/2016 3:11 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lecia and Amerifreight were accurate and prompt with everything. It was pretty painless to use the service. The dates, price, and general user experience was excellent. Highly recommend and will use t [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768

Samantha Taylor 360-464-2571

Review by on 10/7/2016 6:14 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

The service was very good, and Samantha Taylor patiently answered all the questions that I asked. Even the date of delivery was late, but I still could accept that. And finally, I appreciated the Aut [More]

Terry Williams - ***Samantha Taylor 360-464-2571 samantha@autoshippinggroup.com** Call, Text, or Email anytime for your Free quote! *** SYM, Thank you for allowing me to help you. It was a pleasure working with you. ...

Solid Service

Review by on 9/22/2016 10:34 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance was helpful in explaining to me how the transport system works. I felt he was honest and fair. Kimberly worked hard to get a transport and all the appropriate insurance and paperwork delivere [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Santa Barbara Thank you so much for such a great review. It was absolutely a joy to assist you in the transport of your vehicle. I know you c...

AutoStar Transport- Reliable, Fast, Cour

Review by on 9/22/2016 7:04 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

My husband was going to fly out to California and drive our daughter and her car back to Illinois, until I found a great auto-mover who provided a fair price and completed the job fast and efficiently [More]

Mike Cannon - From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 2230: Thank you so much for the great review Susan! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make sur...

SO HELPFUL!

Review by on 8/30/2016 6:29 PM about All Day Auto Transport

Kim was great in helping me to make sure I had all my questions answered and helping me feel at ease with the shipment of the vehicle. She made this such an easy process! Kevin is a great driver! Than [More]

Paul Damiano - Call us at 855-269-1288 for a quote!!!! Jay, thank you for the kind remarks. We make sure our customer service is exceptional. Please keep us in mind in the future.

Bike transport

Review by on 8/27/2016 3:29 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Company gave a quick quote and 1 day pickup service. They got my bike shipped back after it quit on my vacation. I was kept informed of each step. I would consider using them again. if the need arise [More]

Driver was on-time for pick-up, delivere

Review by on 8/24/2016 6:22 AM about National Auto Shipping

My car was delivered in the same shape it was picked up in. All items were safe and undamaged. Thank you.

Manny - For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com T...

Move From Cali to Chicago

Review by on 8/23/2016 3:16 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The process was smooth. Rick was helpful. The driver came on time and got the car to Chicago a lot earlier than expected. The car showed up in the same shape I left it. That's all you need to know. [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Rick Morris 678-608-2611 for discount pricing

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 8/8/2016 9:53 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This was my first time ever trying to ship my car and move out of state. Felicia was very prompt to respond and kept me updated throughout the entire process. She was very understanding of my reservat [More]

Auto transport

Review by on 7/5/2016 6:04 PM about State 2 State Auto Transport Inc.

Move went very smoothly for how inexpensive it was. State 2 State gave the me best quote by 300$ which is what I was most pleased with. After a carrier was found all communication was through the [More]

Yali - Thank you for you great review on your experience with our company and the shipment of your car. We appreciate it and look forward in doing business again in the future!

Highly Recommend and will use for any fu

Review by on 6/21/2016 1:55 PM about Same Day Pickup Inc.

I had no idea how competitive and aggressive this industry is until I reached out to a few companies for quotes to move a vehicle we purchased from out of state. Ellen was the first and only person w [More]

Ellen - Thanks Sandy for the great review! Call Ellen for fast excellent and honest service #1-800-514-8045. Available 7 days a week for service!

Great first experience

Review by on 6/20/2016 7:59 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

First time shipping a car and it could not have gone better. The people at DYI were helpful and without condescension, the carrier was courteous and efficient. The seller in CA did a video walk-around [More]

joseph - John, we at DIY are glad your first time shipping went so well as it should have. The seller you took the video was right on top of things, as this is something we recommend to our customers, both at ...

Very professional service

Review by on 5/26/2016 8:02 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I used AmeriFreight two years ago to transport a car from CA to IL. I was happy with the service last time. This time I had a need to ship a car again and called AmeriFreight. They quickly identified [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768

Ask for Stephanie Hamilton [360]-214-367

Review by on 5/9/2016 7:40 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

When I decided to ship my car rather than drive with a trailer 2,000+ miles, I requested two quotes online and received back 15+. Whoa! How does one figure out who's who in this industry and their cre [More]

Terry Williams - *****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678******stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com******CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Judy, Thank you for the fabulous 5 Star Review. It was a pleasure assisti...

Service recommendation

Review by on 4/1/2016 12:59 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto shipping group provided me with an excellent and agile service. Malia is very responsive and cooperative person and she did a great job, and i am very satisfied dealing with her.you can reac [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA - DIRECT 360-214-3671 - CELL/TEXT 503-347-7773 - I have been with my company since 2004 and love what I do. I will get you the lowest rate possible with one of our preferred carriers. I offer s...

Prompt, courteous, professional - Julie

Review by on 3/17/2016 11:39 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I was surprised at how low stress this was. The process was straightforward and simple, and the professionalism of both Julie at Auto Shipping Group and the driver put me totally at ease about the wh [More]

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Worldwide shipping, call me today for a free quote. Danny it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. We strive to make our custome...

Earlier Than I Expected

Review by on 3/17/2016 8:51 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Leading up to my car pick up, everything went smoothly. Emily was very quick to respond to all my questions and it was helpful to have the informational videos to learn more about the process since th [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it went smoothly for you! Thanks for the wonderful review, Katy!

Hassle free shipping

Review by on 3/14/2016 12:19 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I had some difficulty making arrangements with the carrier that was chosen for me, but Angela helped to coordinate. Car arrived one day late due to a storm. I would use Ship a Car Direct again!

Michael Strickland - Glad it was hassle-free overall! Thanks for the positive review, Tim!

Review by on 3/12/2016 4:39 AM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Just wanted to say thank you for everything! We are so glad that you were able make our transport happen on such short notice and for a very fair price. Both drivers were very professional and great w [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Jennifer, Thank for going the extra mile by writing this wonderfully comprehensive review about us! We are happy you were pleased with our service.

Prompt Pickup / Deivery Time - All time

Review by on 3/1/2016 11:19 PM about eShip

I recently moved my vehicle from California to Planfield, IL. I was in a last moment hurry for moving and packing stuffs and moving my car at this situation was very easy. I just made a call, there en [More]

Craig G - craig@eShiptransport.com 954-865-4615 You will always deal exclusively with the owner Craig Gigante, Available 12 hrs a day / 7 days a week

Would do business again

Review by on 2/15/2016 12:42 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Great customer service and honest company! They were affordable and reliable too. Scott kept in contact with me daily and even followed up after delivery. All of my personal belongings remained in the [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it honest and timely for you! Thanks for the positive review, Gabby!

BEST SERVICE EVER

Review by on 2/4/2016 7:32 PM about TD Auto Transportation LLC

Anthony offered me the best customer service ever! He was patient and very affordable! My car arrived in great shape on time. I had no concerns and he was very trust worthy! If you need to transport [More]

anthony sciola - Reyna I know your going to do a great job in illinois at the news station. Thanks for the review. And BREAK A LEG. LOL

Great Service

Review by on 1/28/2016 8:29 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Dale was very helpful throughout the process. From explaining the overall process to checking at each milestone- I felt his honesty. Overall- I was very pleased with my trouble-free experience. [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it trouble-free! Thanks for the amazing review, Kevin!

Review

Review by on 1/15/2016 7:06 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship a car direct was awesome. They made it painless to ship my car across country and were very knowledgable and kept me informed of everything. The only reason my vehicle was late was due to a wint [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to hear we were awesome and kept you informed Kimberly!

Cali to Illinois

Review by on 1/15/2016 3:24 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Amazing service. Constant communication and no delays or damages to the car. Great customer service by Gaby and by the driver.

Michael Strickland - Glad to provide amazing service Waseem!

Great service

Review by on 12/28/2015 7:31 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Malia was great and did an awesome job! She has great customer service. Call Malia 360-214-3671... I use her often and every time we get wonderful service.

Terry Williams - MALIA - DIRECT 360-214-3671 CELL/TEXT 503-347-7773 MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM . I HAVE BEEN WITH ASG FOR EIGHT YEARS, OFFERING ALL TYPES OF DISCOUNTS, BEST COMPETITIVE RATES AND FRIENDLY FIVE STAR SE...

it's good

Review by on 12/18/2015 12:45 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

good service. Delivery is earlier than I expect. driver is nice and the overall experience is really good

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 STAR SERVICE****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Puyang, Thank you for the 5 Star review. It...

Excellent service

Review by on 12/15/2015 12:56 PM about America's Best Choice Transport

Julius is a good representative, he controled everything and help us to contact the driver quickly. The price is the lowest and service is good. Recommend!

Elenora Vaccaro - Thank you for the response Grayce. I really loved working with you and you are the reason why I continue to do what I do.

CA TO IL

Review by on 12/7/2015 12:00 PM about Ship a Car Direct

FANTASTIC! AFFORDABLE AND CONVENIENT

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the fantastic feedback, S...

Ship a car direct was very helpful. Any

Review by on 12/4/2015 10:11 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship a car direct was very helpful. Any questions we had were answered quickly.

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful! Thanks, Sarah!

car transport

Review by on 11/30/2015 4:59 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Sam golden did an excellent job of arranging the transport of our car from Ca. to IL. the driver was on time and had our vehicle at our home when we requested it to be here.

Matthew Sandomir - We wanted to say thank-you ! We are always happy to hear positive feedback Sincerely, Management

Shipping my car

Review by on 11/19/2015 3:13 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Driver was courteous & worked with us on both ends to meet at a convenient place to pick up & drop off the car. Whenever we called him, he either answered our phone call or called up back sh [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great feedback, Nancy! Glad your driver was nice and communicative!

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854

Review by on 10/26/2015 7:04 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Good company to work with; prompt and efficient. Always available to answer questions quickly. Once I explained my narrow delivery time, they worked with me to determine a pick-up time that worked. [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Jennifer, Thank you so much. Tell Irene thank...

Would use again!

Review by on 10/25/2015 6:59 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship A Car Direct was a great company to work with! We were planning to ship a car that we got from California to Illinois, so I did some research on the internet. I received quotes from a few other c [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for the great recommendation, Virginia! Happy to be safe and timely! (And you are right, cars do arrive dusty after a long transport!)

Highly recommended!

Review by on 10/21/2015 1:23 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I never had a car transported out of state before and I was hesitant to call any company (I heard how this industry works). I don’t want to be bombarded by bidding calls. I found AmeriFreight on [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122

Constantly Early

Review by on 9/30/2015 5:42 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Tom at Ship a Car Direct was really awesome and helpful. He was really knowledgeable about the whole process and was available whenever I had questions. The guy who transported my car through Ebro LLC [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for your honest review, Rachel! Glad to hear Tom was awesome! Sorry your carrier was less awesome, but glad it arrived safely in the end!

So easy

Review by on 9/26/2015 12:57 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I had to move a car across the country with little notice. Eric was great about keeping me posted on the progress of finding a carrier and ended up reducing their fee $50 to offer it to the transporte [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad the app helped make it easy! Thanks for the great review!

From CA to IL

Review by on 9/18/2015 9:05 PM about Ship a Car Direct

This was my first time having my car transported, so naturally I was nervous and did a lot of research. I eventually decided to use ship a car direct as my broker since they had one of the best review [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad we stood up to your research, Kris! Thanks for the positive recommendation!

It was a good experience with some hiccu

Review by on 9/13/2015 2:07 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Graham was able to connect me to a transporting company with no problem. However, the truck driver was late by 1 day picking up my car. Fortunately for me, I was able to be flexible and had a friend t [More]

AmeriFreight - For discount rates call Graham 678-369-4122

Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882

Review by on 9/9/2015 7:06 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Just wanted to thank Tige Yeargin once again for all his help. Courtesy and respect are a big deal in my world and Tige knocked it out of the park on those fronts. This being my first time shipping [More]

Terry Williams - TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to cal...

1999 MERCEDES-BENZ 500sl.

Review by on 9/7/2015 10:15 AM about Veteran Transport Logistics

Veterans Transport simply the "BEST" in the country for transportation and personal service. Have used many Transport Inc's in USA, Veterans is the "Winner".. Ask for Daniel, wh [More]

Daniel - Mr Gee, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us an honest and wonderful review. In a competitive industry, all you have to do is communicate, do what your say your going to do, and only de...

Ship A Car Direct and CDA Transportation

Review by on 9/6/2015 9:01 PM about Ship a Car Direct

What I liked about Ship A Car Direct was the transparency of their website and their frankness about the process. Angela was consistently helpful and pro-active with follow up. Thanks, Angela! No f [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep the process transparent! Great to hear it worked out well for you. Thanks for your helpful comments!

auto transport

Review by on 8/28/2015 4:34 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I really recommend everyone using this company. If you are in CA please call Tom at 818 8244905 He gives me excellent service. Tom followed up with me daily as per my requested and returned all my [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great recommendation, Ly! Happy to keep you in the loop throughout!

Recommendation for Lance Staab, Auto Shi

Review by on 8/19/2015 9:27 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance provided me excellent service. I had never shipped a car before, and he thoroughly explained the process to me and recommended a trucking company who delivered the car on the exact timing I nee [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Lorranine Thank you so much for the great and fantastic review. It was such pleasure assisting you in the transport. I know you could have c...

Positive Experience

Review by on 8/16/2015 8:23 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Overall, I had a positive experience. There was enough communication between myself and the contact person; much of the information about delivery pick up and drop off was between myself and the drive [More]

Terry Williams - Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2003! [Hey Erin, I always enjoy being the "contact pe...

Great Service

Review by on 8/16/2015 5:01 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Worked with Kay and she was amazing! There with me every step of the way making sure everything was going well and checking to see if I had any questions. She was great to work with and made the proce [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the amazing review, Kristen! Happy to be with you every step of the way!

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 7/30/2015 1:00 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia was very help full in helping me move my car from California to Chicago. She was in contact with me in every step of the way. They even deliver the car sooner than what was promise which is gr [More]

Excellent Experience

Review by on 7/25/2015 7:02 PM about Get it Done Transportation

Get It Done Transportation not only offered me the cheapest price for my auto transportation but also a hassle-free experience. They were always available to answer my questions and concerns. If trans [More]

David Pein - Frank, thank you for the 5 star review. being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to make sure we offer nothing less then a 5 star experience to all our clients. thank you for the opportu...

Call Malia 360-214-3671

Review by on 7/24/2015 5:09 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I needed to transport my car and a friend said that Auto Shipping Group was a good choice. It was an excellent choice! I had to coordinate my move and didn't want to have another stress factor with [More]

Terry Williams - CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED - Hey Roc! Thank goodness for good friends, and...

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678

Review by on 7/23/2015 3:04 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I had never transported a vehicle before and decided to go with Auto Shipping Group since they seemed to have the most favorable reviews. Stephanie made the overall experience very easy and got back t [More]

Terry Williams - *****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678**** CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Geoff, thank you for the fabulous 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assistin...

Julie Johnston 602-428-6878

Review by on 7/13/2015 3:00 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Pretty good company. Broker locates the truck drivers all over the US and find you the best one that fits your schedule. Deliver was on time and as promised. Will do business again and refer friends a [More]

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Jacob it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I wish you the very best in your new city. I am happy that pickup and delivery w...

Some minor mishaps but a great experienc

Review by on 7/13/2015 2:16 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Had minor mishaps in getting the car picked up but this was in no way Ship a Car Direct's fault. Assigned carrier was MIA the day of the pickup so Tom quickly found a replacement carrier for me within [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for your positive review and the repeat business, Helen! Glad to be able to troubleshoot your order and hit your target dates!

DANIEL

Review by on 7/6/2015 9:39 PM about Veteran Transport Logistics

Great Customer Service, by Daniel. Will definetly use Veterans Transport, and Daniel, every auto, I need transported..

Daniel - Our Veteran Transport team thanks you very much for your wonderful review! We work hard at making sure you get the service you deserve. If you ever need anything in the future, please dont hesitate to...

Excellent, would use again

Review by on 6/22/2015 1:20 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Picked up on day requested, although they left it until a few days before to confirm that they had found a truck. Dropped car off within 45 mins of the window that the driver suggested. Only small iss [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the five star review, Paul! And you bring up an important point: yes, most transports are confirmed within a day or two of actual pick-up.

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678

Review by on 6/19/2015 1:37 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

The car was picked up and delivered on time. The condition is good. No damage was done in the transportation. It was a satisfactory experience.

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE IN THE NATION****Jie, Thank you for the ...

Suzuki SX4 move

Review by on 6/15/2015 1:07 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

No problems with the transport of vehicle. Truck driver picked the vehicle up at night and it was transported to the destination at the correct time. This is how easy I hoped that transporting a vehic [More]

Terry Williams - **GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Chris...I'm glad to hear your transport went just as you hoped. Thank you for your business and FIVE STAR REVIEW. Greg

Successful Delivery

Review by on 6/13/2015 9:38 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I shipped a car from California to Illinois and was happy with the service from Ship A Car Direct. While they were a little pricier than some of the other brokers I looked at, they seemed to offer the [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for your positive review, Ian! Sorry your driver's arrival estimate was a little off.

Very satisfied with the service and pric

Review by on 6/11/2015 11:55 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

My contact person was courteous and fair. The driver, Gee, was very nice and prompt. He picked up my car right on time and the delivery was also on time.

Mike Cannon - From Sean. sean@autostartransport.com. Thanks for the great review Rajiv and I am so happy I was able to satisfy you as well as your transportation needs. If you or any of your friends need to be simi...

Excellent Service

Review by on 5/30/2015 6:30 PM about 7 Star Auto Transport

From initial quote to final delivery Hugo G at 7 Star Auto Transport was highly professional, courteous and went out of his way to communicate each and every aspect of quote, contract, pick up and del [More]

Jack Saban - For same 5-Star service call HUGO (866) 576-7009 ext.209, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again.

Arrived!!

Review by on 5/21/2015 7:04 PM about Ship a Car Direct

First of all, this was my first time ever shipping a car. The most important part of this for me was that the car would arrive at it's destination and 'ta-da' that is exactly what happened. The car wa [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great review, Vicky! Happy to deliver as promised!

2007 Jeep Commander

Review by on 5/19/2015 1:12 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Having never transporting a vehicle before I was weary on picking a good company. Jim with Mercury Auto Transport was informative and helpful in walked me through the process, even while on vacation. [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thank-you for your feedback , and taking the time to leave us a review. It was our pleasure to work with you. Sincerely, Management

Great Experience

Review by on 5/18/2015 10:21 AM about Ship a Car Direct

We have used Ship A Car Direct twice and have had an excellent experience with them both times. Jason was our representative and he was very communicative throughout the whole process. We had no pro [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great recommendation and your repeat business, Emily! Happy to keep you in the loop through the process!

Amerifreight

Review by on 5/17/2015 8:45 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Ali was very knowledgeable, timely in her response, and very thorough in explaining her role and how the process worked. She responded to questions immediately, and was always available either by pho [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Ali 678-608-0570 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated

Excellent Service

Review by on 5/14/2015 10:16 AM about Ship a Car Direct

My experience with Ship A Car Direct was of excellent service. Dale communicated with me from the time I requested a quote until delivery of my 2008 Chrisler Town Country Van. The Transport was withou [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the excellent review, Maria! So happy to keep it issue-free!

1968 Cadillac

Review by on 5/10/2015 10:42 AM about 7 Star Auto Transport

Excellent experience trusting my classic car with someone. Very professional and always followed up and kept me informed. Would recommend to anyone. Would definitely use again. Thank again for handli [More]

Jack Saban - For same 5-Star service call JERRY (866) 576-7009 ext.214, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again.

Believe the reviews!

Review by on 4/24/2015 2:17 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship A Car Direct is EXCELLENT!!! Jason was responsive, informative and helped through the entire process. Every time I called or emailed, his answers were prompt, and accurate. At times I started to [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks so much for the terrific review, Scott! Happy to keep it was smooth for you!

Very Happy!

Review by on 4/22/2015 6:24 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

Shipped the vehicle to my elderly Uncle. I used an the online service and was literally bombarded with calls and emails. Pricing ranged from 500 USD to 820 USD. The higher bidders all employed & [More]

joseph - DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Angela for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist o...

Ship a Car Direct is the best

Review by on 4/21/2015 12:13 PM about Ship a Car Direct

When I start searching online, I had overwhelming soliciting phone calls immediately after I clicked Submit quote button. It was not easy to find a BBB and great rating broker until I found Ship a Car [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great review, Steve! Happy to keep you informed every step of the way!

The WORST experience EVER!

Review by on 4/20/2015 4:57 PM about Auto Transport 123

This was the second time using this company. The first time was GREAT. Almost everything went perfect besides the fact that I never received my drivers information. However, the drive did call 24 hour [More]

Keith - We apologize Miss Atkins. As you stated you are a return customer of ours so we feel terrible for your unsatisfactory experience. Customer service has emailed you this morning in regards to your full...

Good overall experience

Review by on 4/18/2015 7:41 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Overall, in the end, I was pleased with my experience. It did take a while for a carrier to be assigned and he wasn't the easiest to get a hold of, but the car got cross country in one piece which is [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks, Joe! Sorry the carrier was hard to reach while he was en route, but glad it arrived safe!

good people

Review by on 4/13/2015 1:56 PM about United American Auto Transport

I called them at 9:30am on April 7 and jason was glad to help me said he'll call me back in two hours and he did with a driver ready to go you can't ask for no better service than that thanx guy's

Ralph Bedford - Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. It would be our pleasure to help you, to any of your friends, with any future transport needs. Please contact us anytime and ask for yo...

(Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678)

Review by on 4/13/2015 10:01 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie had prompt response to all my questions and was able to help less the aniexty i had about shipping my car across the country. The driver was prompt and responsive as well. No damages and [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME TODAY FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE**** Ana, thank you for the wonderful 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with ...

EXCELLENT service for the 2nd time

Review by on 4/4/2015 8:27 PM about MJ Parker Trucking

This is the 2nd time that I have used MJ Parker Transport to pickup my car in Geneva, IL and deliver to Palm Springs, CA area. Both times have been great. The drivers have come close to my home and [More]

Joanne Parker - Thank you for the nice review. It is always a pleasure working with you Best Wishes - Parker Family

Happy Birthday TR Queen

Review by on 3/26/2015 9:43 AM about Auto Transport 123

This was 2nd using these guys and I will ALWAYS use and recommend them. From start to finish, communication, cost, and delivery were all excellent. Definitely the best in the business.

Keith - Happy Birthday to the review Queen from the whole auto transport 123 family!

Kimberly Freiley - Great!

Review by on 3/23/2015 1:12 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I worked with Kimberly Freiley (360-200-6854) and she was great and responsive. She gave precise and explicit information about the details of the transport and the cost involved. And i got my car [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Raj, Thank you so much for this review! If you know anyone wh...

Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263

Review by on 3/16/2015 2:06 PM about Motor Movers Auto Transport

I was contacted by Laura Curto and I received an excellent customer service from Laura. She explained about the entire process with complete transparency and honesty. She also kept me updated on eve [More]

Motor Movers Representative - Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Bala, It was a pleasure working with you each time! I look forward to the next. We do have a great team here at Motor M...

Working with Martha Castillo (360-464-25

Review by on 2/23/2015 11:09 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I was very pleased with my experience. Martha was very professional. She answered all my questions and worked promptly to find the best service. I highly recommend working with her. My car was deliver [More]

Terry Williams - MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Azucena, thank you so much for the amazing review. We got you taken care of within just a couple of days and at an amazing price as well... $50 less...

Happy to have chosen Ship-a-car-direct

Review by on 2/19/2015 3:41 PM about Ship a Car Direct

The initial talks were good and Matt took 2-3 days to find a vehicle to ship my car from San Diego, CA to Vernon Hills, IL. No money was taken until then. Then a small amount was asked to be paid in o [More]

Michael Strickland - We're happy that you chose us too! Thanks for the great review, Hariprasad!

Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828 and RDM Trans

Review by on 1/27/2015 6:20 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Dan and RDM Transport were GREAT. Dan was helpful and attentive - he called me all the time to keep me looped in on where the car was at. RDM delivered the car early, which was great. Would definitely [More]

Terry Williams - ***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7185 Thanks for the kind words and we can't wait to serve you and your friends in the near future.

fast delivery, 2000 miles in three days

Review by on 1/19/2015 9:57 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The delivery service provided by the company is decent. The process of looking up for a carrier may cause some extra time, but when it scheduled, everything comes smoothly. The drivers are professiona [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent

Very good service

Review by on 12/22/2014 10:32 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Working with Auto shipping group was very pleasant. Wendy Barker was my contact as she was very helpful. Arizona exotics was the carrier and I was very pleased with their service also. Keep up the [More]

Terry Williams - WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 3602143680 Hello! Thank you so much for this awesome review. It has been a pleasure working with you . I can not wait to see your truck once it is restored!!!...

My car shipping experience with David

Review by on 12/4/2014 8:19 PM about Ship a Car Direct

This was my first experience moving the car, and David made it very easier. The pick up was on time. The vehicle carrier was very informative kept me informed through out the process and also flexible [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the excellent review, Shilpi! So glad your first shipping experience was a great one!

A good experience.

Review by on 11/28/2014 10:00 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Wendy Barker was my contact person at Auto Shipping group. She was very helpful, personable, and knowledgeable. Wendy checked in with me about every other day until my truck was picked up. She made [More]

Terry Williams - WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360 214 3680 Hello! Thank you for this great review! This was the first truck with cellophane and unattached parts that I have shipped! Our constant commun...

Excellent Experience

Review by on 11/18/2014 6:36 PM about AutoZipper

Autozipper provided quality service when I shipped my car from CA to IL. Kellie was courteous, helpful, and knowledgable. She worked with our date range and so did the driver. The driver was neat, cle [More]

Kellie - Thanks Brittni for choosing AutoZipper! We appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again in the future! Kellie

Shipping a car to Illinois from Californ

Review by on 11/17/2014 12:33 PM about Ship a Car Direct

The service and follow-up were excellent. Every time I called or requested advice or help, it was answered promptly. The car arrived in good shape and it arrived before we thought it would. I also [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the five star review, Marilyn! Glad to keep it quick and safe for you!

Amazing service!

Review by on 11/12/2014 11:30 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lecia assigned me a driver in just about 20 minutes since I placed the order. And the driver delivered my car from LA to Chicago in just less than 3 days. It was really amazing. I would definitely rec [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent

No problems with the middle man

Review by on 11/11/2014 8:52 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship A Car Direct was pretty easy and painless to use. They steward the connection between the customer and the shipping company. Ship A Car Direct was prompt and stayed in communication with me. Over [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the positive feedback, Staci! Glad to keep your transport painless!

Positive Experience

Review by on 11/7/2014 4:36 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I am extremely pleased with the service that we received and would highly recommend AmeriFreight for a vehicle transport. Graham in Sales was personable, knowledgeable, and very prompt in getting my [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent