Miami, Florida

AutoStar Transport Express is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AutoStar Transport Express

More Info for AutoStar Transport Express

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.

AutoStar Transport Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit AutoStar Transport Express's Website
    Miami, Florida

Transporting
      Review by on 7/13/2018 5:05 PM

Coustomer services is great and a lower price offer then the other companies that I have contacted. Even though I have a lower car, the truck driver was able to help load it and never thought it was [More]

Mike Cannon - From Yasmin 888-802-8250 Ext. 2233 Hi Xue , Thank you so much for the great review. We here at Autostar Transport Express pride ourselves on clear communication when transporting customers vehicles as...

Got my car from NJ to CA safely and ahea
      Review by on 7/13/2018 1:36 AM

They shipped my car from NJ to California and it arrived undamaged and ahead of schedule. My car actually arrived ahead of schedule. I have already recommended them to a friend.

Mike Cannon - Frank 888-802-8250 Ext 2248: Thank you so much for the great review Shreeja! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make sure to...

Fast Friendly service
      Review by on 7/12/2018 3:48 PM

Great company would highly recommend, fast and reliable service, goes above and beyond, fair pricing, good stuff all around. Awesome communication !!!!

Mike Cannon - From Frank at 888-802-8250 Ext 2248: Thank you so much for the great review Janyss! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with our services. We always make...