Miami, Florida

AutoStar Transport Express is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AutoStar Transport Express

More Info for AutoStar Transport Express

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.

AutoStar Transport Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit AutoStar Transport Express's Website
    Miami, Florida

Worry free experience
      Review by on 3/19/2019 10:10 PM

I’ve shipped my car multiple times across the country and this was by far one of the best experiences I’ve had. My driver was in communication with me the entire time and let me know an hour before he [More]

Transported a car from Fl to WI
      Review by on 3/19/2019 6:14 PM

Everything went so perfect! The driver of the big truck Was wonderful.The man who scheduled the trip was great too. He stayed in constant touch with me and explained things so Perfect. Everything we [More]

Transport from Phoenix area to Madison W
      Review by on 3/19/2019 5:37 PM

I had calls from a few transport brokers but decided on AutoStar because of the friendly, courteous ,dispatcher. we came to an agreed price (reasonable) and date for pickup. I had needs that the car [More]