Home > Company > A > AutoStar Transport Express

Miami, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for AutoStar Transport Express

More Info for AutoStar Transport Express

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.

AutoStar Transport Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

Based on 720 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      AutoStar Transport Express Very happy with the promptness, patience
      Review by on 2/17/2017 4:56 PM

I moved from Seattle, WA to Houston, TX and this is my fist move ever. My car is handled excellently. More than that, all my communications and transactions with the customer service representatives, [More]

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 786-725-2239-Hi Sunil , Thank You Sir very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It was more than my pleasure taking care of all of this for you, at the same time you...

AutoStar Transport Express Auto Transport
      Review by on 2/13/2017 2:01 PM

Ben was great to work with. Everything he told me was true and accurate. Ben was diligent in trying to fund a driver to pick up my vehicle. The driver James was great. He took pictures of the car a [More]

Mike Cannon - From Ben Acevedo 786 871 0071 : Thank you Joe for the great review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your transport. We were able to locate a 5 star rated driver for less than average price, with ...

AutoStar Transport Express Great service
      Review by on 2/13/2017 10:57 AM

I was very pleased with this transportation service. The carrier was from my local area. He kept me informed during travel. I would definitely use this service again. This was my first time shippin [More]

Mike Cannon - From Marcelo Silva at 888-802-8250 ext. 2244: Thanks Mr. Anderson, I really appreciate that you took the time to say thanks. It is part of our job to make sure we provide the best service that we can,...