Miami, Florida

AutoStar Transport Express is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AutoStar Transport Express

More Info for AutoStar Transport Express

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.

AutoStar Transport Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit AutoStar Transport Express's Website
    Miami, Florida

2010 Camaro SS
      Review by on 9/19/2018 11:11 PM

I contacted AutoStar Transport Express to move my Camaro from Texas to California. The communication from beginning to end was fantastic. I booked a date, dispatch called to confirm and then the drive [More]

Mike Cannon - From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 4209, Thanks for the great review Chris. Everything went perfect when we transported you car. We had it picked up exactly when it had to be by professional driver...

New Jersey to Florida
      Review by on 9/19/2018 4:33 PM

When I placed a request for auto transport quotes, I was bombarded with calls, texts and emails from brokers wanting to ship my BMW from New Jersey to Florida. It was a bit overwhelming what with all [More]

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 786-725-2239: Hi Adele, thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It was more than a pleasure taking care of all of this for you. I am happy that I was abl...

Shipment of Auto
      Review by on 9/19/2018 10:16 AM

AutoStar Transport was the first vendor to contact me and also had the best pricing, beating some competition by $500. They worked hard and got the car shipped and delivered from Florida to Indiana i [More]

Mike Cannon - From Demetri Valerga 786-577-5175: James, thank you for the review. I am glad that I was able to help and get your car there on time and that it all went smooth with the driver. Please feel free to co...