Miami, Florida

AutoStar Transport Express is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AutoStar Transport Express

More Info for AutoStar Transport Express

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.

AutoStar Transport Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

Based on 582 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      AutoStar Transport Express Good service
      Review by on 9/19/2017 6:50 PM

Great and on time service. From the time I ask for the quote. Pick up on time as well as deliver. All quick and reliable. Excellent customer service. Overall service was great. Would definitely recom [More]

AutoStar Transport Express I have total respect for Auto Transport
      Review by on 9/15/2017 3:53 PM

Talking with Sean Hancock and Auto Transport they were great to work with in getting my Jeep hauled back from Oregon I would certianly reccomend them in the future. Also for Rebel Yell Transport for d [More]

AutoStar Transport Express Good Service But One Thing
      Review by on 9/15/2017 2:56 AM

Everything is alright, they pick up on time and deliver on time, customer representative is responsible and reliable, service is good, my car is in good condition when I received it, nothing is missin [More]

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 786-725-2239-Hi Linzi, thank you for taking the time to write your review. It was my pleasure taking care of your second order with me and I am happy that once again that I was able ...