Miami, Florida

AutoStar Transport Express is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AutoStar Transport Express

More Info for AutoStar Transport Express

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.

AutoStar Transport Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit AutoStar Transport Express's Website
    Miami, Florida

Vehicle Transport From Texas To Virginia
      Review by on 2/15/2018 3:41 PM

Frank was an excellent/easy person to work with. His warmth and friendliness allowed me to trust him more than any of the other companies I contacted along with many reviews that I read. When the dr [More]

Mike Cannon - From Frank 888-802-8250 ext 2248: Thank you so much for the great review Ida! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with our services. We always make sure ...

like heaven on earth!!!
      Review by on 2/13/2018 11:34 AM

I purchased a tiny car across the country and the seller recommended Autostar and gave me Yasmin's contact info. I got in touch via email and received a very reasonable quote very quickly. I booked th [More]

Mike Cannon - From Yasmin 888-802-8250 ext 2233: Hello Neal, Thanks so much for the glowing review! I am so happy it all went well and you were happy with our assistance on transporting your vehicle across country....

Classic car delivery
      Review by on 2/12/2018 9:04 AM

Class outfit...constant contact...great follow thru. From Michigan to Maryland. Driver of the transport called me enroute twice to confirm his delivery schedule. On time and courteous. No dents, no br [More]

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 786-725-2239: Hi Bill, Thank you sir for taking the time to write your review. It was more then my pleasure in taking care of this transport for you. Being so easy and understanding ...