Miami, Florida

AutoStar Transport Express is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AutoStar Transport Express

More Info for AutoStar Transport Express

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.

AutoStar Transport Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit AutoStar Transport Express's Website
    Miami, Florida

Do Not Recommend
      Review by on 1/18/2020 12:41 PM

I requested a quote for transporting my car from Cincinnati to San Francisco on 12/24/19. Within minutes, I received quotes from about 10 companies including AutoStar. Sean Hancock from AutoStar also [More]

Fast and Easy
      Review by on 1/17/2020 8:15 PM

The guys were quick, professional, and easy to work with. They helped coordinate everything and delivered my vehicle on time. I highly recommend using them.

GREAT TRANSPORT SERVICE
      Review by on 1/17/2020 6:13 PM

They did a great job transporting my 2 cars from Pomona, Ca. to Prescott Valley, AZ. My cars were picked up on the date scheduled and even delivered them before the scheduled delivery date. My cars a [More]