Miami, Florida

AutoStar Transport Express is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AutoStar Transport Express

More Info for AutoStar Transport Express

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.

AutoStar Transport Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit AutoStar Transport Express's Website
    Miami, Florida

car transportation
      Review by claudel leonard on 12/14/2018 6:59 AM

when I called AutoStar Transport to carry my daughter car to Dallas was the best choice I had ever made. the customer service was wonderfull, the price was in range and delivery was on time and receiv [More]

Mike Cannon - From Taylor 888-802-8250 Ext. 2223 : Thank you Claudel for leaving a review. It was a pleasure helping you transport your daughter's vehicle. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for...

Very Professional
      Review by bhargava yelamanchi on 12/13/2018 9:57 AM

Autosstar Transport has been very professional and diligent with the transportation of my vehicle. I had a last minute change on my Order and they were very courteous to accommodate my request. I rece [More]

Mike Cannon - From Ben Acevedo 888-802-8250 ext 2241: Thanks for the review Bhargava! I appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your transport. We were able to get a top rated driver to pick up your vehicle i...

Great price, excellent service
      Review by rich s. on 12/12/2018 2:35 PM

Everything went perfectly, from scheduling, to pickup, to delivery. Sean from AutoStar patiently answered my questions, was very professional, and did a good job keeping me informed with follow up co [More]

Mike Cannon - From Sean Hancock 888 802 8250 ext 4219. Thank you Rich for the feedback, much appreciated. I'm glad you were impressed with our service, we pride ourselves on our fast reliable service and always ens...