Home > Company > A > AutoStar Transport Express

Miami, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for AutoStar Transport Express

More Info for AutoStar Transport Express

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.

AutoStar Transport Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

Based on 660 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      AutoStar Transport Express Awesome Sauce
      Review by on 5/28/2017 1:20 PM

I had a great experience from start to finish with this company as they provided an invaluable professional customer service experience. Great rate, great transporter and an overall wonderful expe [More]

AutoStar Transport Express Thanks again man!
      Review by on 5/26/2017 12:18 AM

Hey the driver that delivered my car was awesome. At first I was sceptical about choosing a company that was legit but once I met the driver it was ok and I trusted him with my car keys. He also we [More]

Mike Cannon - From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 2230: Thank you so much for the great review Kevin! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make sur...

AutoStar Transport Express Professional and Attentive
      Review by on 5/22/2017 4:06 PM

Martina went above our expectations. She listened to our need to get my 80 year old mother's car delivered on a specific date and matched the perfect driver to our needs. Driver Sandro Farina-Excellen [More]

Mike Cannon - Thank you Holly for let me be part of your family for a week. I really enjoyed this experience! If you have any friend or member of your family tell them to ship with me. Call me 888-802-8250 x 2245 o...