Miami, Florida

AutoStar Transport Express is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AutoStar Transport Express

More Info for AutoStar Transport Express

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.

AutoStar Transport Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit AutoStar Transport Express's Website
    Miami, Florida

Excellent job.
      Review by on 4/21/2018 9:32 AM

I am 100% satisfied. nice job. My vehicle was shipping from Mississippi to Florida with 24 hrs. When the customer care person called me that thy can help me deliver my car within 24hrs, I was thinki [More]

Shipped my car
      Review by on 4/20/2018 3:35 PM

First off George Prestera got the right guy at exactly the right time. My car was shipped in perfect condition at the perfect time. I highly recommend this company.

AutoStar Transport Express
      Customer service is the key!
      Review by on 4/20/2018 2:42 PM

Customer service is the key! Carlos guided me through the entire process. I have never used a transporter before, and he made it easy. When I told him I had a similar quote, he reduced his rate and wo [More]