Miami, Florida

AutoStar Transport Express is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AutoStar Transport Express

More Info for AutoStar Transport Express

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.

AutoStar Transport Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit AutoStar Transport Express's Website
    Miami, Florida

moving my car from Miami to L.A
      Review by on 11/21/2018 8:12 PM

what a wonderful experience it was to move my car with autostar from Miami to L.A, really amazing service, From the friendly dispatch who come to pick up the car and put me in ease with a friendly [More]

Transport Review
      Review by on 11/14/2018 3:15 PM

Overall satisfied with this service, only downside was the confusion of when exactly the car would arrive. Would definitely recommend to a friend/fam !

Mike Cannon - From Demetri Valerga……… Ryan Perry thank you for the review you left on Transport Reviews I am glad that I was able to help and get your car there on time and that it all went smooth with the driver...

auto transport
      Review by on 11/9/2018 4:21 PM

Autostar Transport was very nice to work with. The contact people at the company were professional and explained everything and kept me informed as to the transport of my vehicle. The only down side [More]

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 786-725-2239. Hi Brian, Thank you sir for taking the time to write your review. I understood how difficult it can be when it comes to relocating but I am happy knowing that I was a...