Miami, Florida

AutoStar Transport Express is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AutoStar Transport Express

More Info for AutoStar Transport Express

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.

AutoStar Transport Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit AutoStar Transport Express's Website
    Miami, Florida

Great service
      Review by on 12/10/2019 8:17 PM

I had a great experience. It was user friendly on how to track my truck. They were right on time with the delivery like they promised. I would use them again if I have another vehicle delivered. Fiv [More]

Mike Cannon - From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 4215: Thank you so much for the great review Joe! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make sure ...

Car Transport
      Review by on 12/10/2019 6:50 PM

I had been looking for an enclosed transport for a cross country delivery. I chose AutoStar Transport basically due to Marie Cortelezzi reassurance that all would go well, and only the top transport c [More]

Mike Cannon - From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 4215: Thank you so much for the great review Victor! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make su...

Recommend!
      Review by on 12/10/2019 12:27 PM

I went ahead with this company based on their reviews online and I found the great reviews to be true. Our broker Dominic was very helpful and patient with us, he answered all our questions and concer [More]

Mike Cannon - Dominic Richards - 888-802-8250 Ext 2223. Thank you for your kind response Sara and Ali, I'm very grateful. You were both an absolute pleasure to assist throughout the whole process. I always try to d...