Miami, Florida

AutoStar Transport Express is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AutoStar Transport Express

More Info for AutoStar Transport Express

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.

AutoStar Transport Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

AutoStar Transport Express yes I Will used the same company again
      Review by on 10/20/2017 2:32 PM

Yes I m going to use the same company,from the begining they offering a good price that I didnt refused ,every paper in details and clear,easy to fill ,payments fast,,no hazell,That team know how do t [More]

Mike Cannon - Hi Juan E. Montes, Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review. It was more than my pleasure taking care of all of this for you and I am also happy knowing that I was able to meet all...

AutoStar Transport Express transport BMW from NC to KY
      Review by on 10/20/2017 12:18 PM

the car was delivered within 4 days from contact in perfect condition , everybody was very helpful and communicated well. The car was stowed very well on the trailer, I would use this company again. I [More]

Mike Cannon - From Rodrigo 888-802-8250 x 4211: Marius, I appreciate the time you took to provide feedback on your transport experience. With over two dozen transport coordinators and a half dozen customer service ...

AutoStar Transport Express Laura was helpful and courteous
      Review by on 10/20/2017 10:20 AM

Great experience with this shipment. Follow up was timely and vehicle was picked up and delivered as promised and in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend this service and will use them a [More]

Mike Cannon - From: Laura 888-802-8250 Ext 2225: Hey Kevin thank you so much for the great review! I’m glad to hear that you were satisfied with our service, it was a pleasure working with you. We always make sure ...