Miami, Florida

AutoStar Transport Express is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AutoStar Transport Express

More Info for AutoStar Transport Express

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.

AutoStar Transport Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit AutoStar Transport Express's Website
    Miami, Florida

Shipping
      Review by on 5/24/2019 8:56 PM

I had my car shipped from California to Texas and the experience was great! Didn’t raise prices at a later time like a previous company I spoke with. Car was delivered in perfect condition. Definitely [More]

2017 escape ford
      Review by on 5/24/2019 8:17 PM

I was well informed of the total price. I was given and estimate date of pick up and delivery of my car, Everything went according to the schedule. There was no delays or mis communications. Auto [More]

Reliable
      Review by on 5/24/2019 7:46 AM

I contacted AutoStar last minute as I was leaving town in 4 days and just decided to transport my car from Florida to Indiana. The salesgirl I spoke with was polite and thorough and found me a ride. M [More]