Miami, Florida

AutoStar Transport Express is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AutoStar Transport Express

More Info for AutoStar Transport Express

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.

AutoStar Transport Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit AutoStar Transport Express's Website
    Miami, Florida

vehichle transport
      Review by on 2/15/2019 4:54 PM

Autostar did an outstanding job in transporting my 2009 Mercury Grand Marquis to Texas The company was very good in keeping me informed right up to the delivery.I was pleasantly surprised that the veh [More]

Daughter In Laws car
      Review by on 2/15/2019 2:26 PM

Had many transport companies to choose from but Sean the two took the time to answer all our questions and concerns. Driver exceptional with knowledge and worth is in mind and as a bonus came early ev [More]

Transport of Vehicle
      Review by on 2/15/2019 11:37 AM

My transporting service was awesome. I highly recommend them. Although my transporter was unable to meet me at the exact location, he was more than accommodating with the Payment. I would recommend th [More]