Miami, Florida

AutoStar Transport Express is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AutoStar Transport Express

More Info for AutoStar Transport Express

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.

AutoStar Transport Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit AutoStar Transport Express's Website
    Miami, Florida

GREAT RESPONSE
      Review by on 9/18/2018 3:43 PM

GREAT PRICING AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMEND THEM AND WE WILL DEFINITELY USE THEM AGAIN. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROFESSIONALISM LOOK FORWARD TO USING YOU AGAIN

Mike Cannon - From Yasmin 786-725-5995: Thank you Fabian for the great review. We pride ourselves here to make the transporting of your vehicle an easy process and to keep you informed all the way through the proce...

Automobile Transport
      Review by on 9/18/2018 2:06 PM

The AutoStar Transport personnel were very helpful in accommodating me with my automobile transport especially with changes to my schedule due to unforeseen changes with my Personal Change of Station [More]

Mike Cannon - From Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 4215: Thank you so much for the great review Salvador! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and that you are satisfied with our service. We always m...

Aston Martin Albuquerque to Dallas and B
      Review by on 9/18/2018 11:43 AM

I have never used an auto transport prior to buying an Aston Martin so I was a little apprehensive. George at AutoStar Transport was very good at getting our car to and from Dallas in a timely and sa [More]