Miami, Florida

AutoStar Transport Express is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AutoStar Transport Express

More Info for AutoStar Transport Express

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.

AutoStar Transport Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

AutoStar Transport Express Best transport experience
      Review by on 10/13/2017 4:46 PM

This was my third time having a vehicle transported and was the best experience so far. Carlos communicated thoroughly and delivery was early. I will be contacting Carlos again if I need another vehic [More]

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 786-725-2239. Thank You Sir for taking the time to write your review, it was more than my pleasure taking care of all this for you. I am happy that I was able to make this experience...

AutoStar Transport Express Fast, Professional, and Courteous!
      Review by on 10/12/2017 10:02 AM

Carlos and AutoStar Transport made the process of moving my car from Florida to Texas virtually effortless. I knew absolutely nothing about shipping a vehicle and Carlos took care of everything! I w [More]

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 786-725-2239-Hi Loyd, thank you sir very much for taking the time to write your review. It was more than my pleasure taking care of this for you since it was your first time shipping...

AutoStar Transport Express Reliable and Hassle-free
      Review by on 10/10/2017 10:43 AM

This is the third time shipping our car with Auto Star Transport. The process was very easy and our car was delivered on time without any problems. I highly recommend Carlos! He’s kind, fast and very [More]

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 786-725-2239. Hi Mary, thanks again for taking the time to write your review, and also thank you very much for thinking of me once again when it came to shipping your Camry. I am hap...