Home > Company > A > AutoStar Transport Express

Miami, Florida

AutoStar Transport Express is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AutoStar Transport Express

More Info for AutoStar Transport Express

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.

AutoStar Transport Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

Based on 625 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      AutoStar Transport Express Transport car from Florida to Georgia
      Review by on 7/19/2017 10:51 AM

I needed to get my son's car from Florida to Georgia. I reviewed several companies and chose Auto Star Transport Express. I spoke with Carlos Meffe and told him all of my concerns and asked many qu [More]

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 786-725-2239. Hi Esther, thank you very much for taking the time to write such a sweet and kind review. It was more than my pleasure taking care of all of this for you and your son. ...

AutoStar Transport Express Driver
      Review by on 7/18/2017 5:17 PM

The driver and the was very helpful he came he has great customer service he was great will use him again..the customer service was awesome he always kept.me updated he emailed me always right away wh [More]

Mike Cannon - From Marco Alba 888 802 8250 ext. 2242 : Hello Syreeta. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I am glad you are happy with the service and hope to work with you again in the future. If y...

AutoStar Transport Express Fantastic service
      Review by on 7/18/2017 4:06 PM

Our agency used AutoStar's services to move a vehicle from Arizona to Washington recently. Our client is extremely pleased with the service he received from everyone throughout the moving process. W [More]

Mike Cannon - From Marco Alba 888 802 8250 ext 2242 : Hello James. I appreciate the review. Always a pleasure to work with your agency. Please contact me when you need future transports. marco.alba@autostartranspo...