Miami, Florida

AutoStar Transport Express is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AutoStar Transport Express

More Info for AutoStar Transport Express

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.

AutoStar Transport Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit AutoStar Transport Express's Website
    Miami, Florida

Transport vehicle from Idaho to Michigan
      Review by on 5/21/2018 7:11 PM

We was very happy with the outstanding service we received. I would recommend this firm for being very professional and following up with any questions the customer has. Thank you.

Mike Cannon - From Fred Jensenn, 786-725-5992: Mr Passalacqua thank you so much for your honesty. I always answer every single question from my clients, not cause is my job but because it helps people get a better ...

Review by on 5/19/2018 11:06 AM

I called AutoStar Transport Express on the recommendation of my neighbors friend, who had previously used them. We wanted an auto transported from Lindenhurst, N.Y. to GreenAcres, Florida in Novembe [More]

Mike Cannon - From George Prestera, Thanks for the great review Tony!!! I am glad everything went well transporting both your vehicles. Plus the price was very reasonable. If you or anyone else would like a vehicle...

Three stars.
      Review by on 5/18/2018 3:09 PM

The only reason I rated this three stars, and not less, is because of the customer service. The company itself is not productive or reliable. I gave a two week notice of shipping a car and it didn’t s [More]

Mike Cannon - Hi Brandon. We at AutoStar Transport Express take all comments, good and bad, as an opportunity to thank our customers for their feedback and grow as a better service oriented company. We are aware th...