Miami, Florida

AutoStar Transport Express is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AutoStar Transport Express

More Info for AutoStar Transport Express

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.

AutoStar Transport Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit AutoStar Transport Express's Website
    Miami, Florida

Quick and Easy
      Review by on 6/20/2019 8:24 PM

I contacted Autostar about 10 days before I needed the car transported and they were very easy, professional and reasonably priced. They answered all my questions and found me a driver in a timely mat [More]

Mike Cannon - From Edwin: Hi Mia! Thank you for the great review, much appreciated. We are able to provide such a fast reliable service due to the extensive network of carriers we have covering any location nationw...

excellent service
      Review by on 6/19/2019 1:02 PM

I have used AutoStar twice already. My experience has been superb each time. On time, and courteous without any issues whatsoever. They kept me updated on the status of the upcoming transport. I woul [More]

Mike Cannon - From Rodrigo 888-802-8250 x 4211: Hello Johan, I appreciate the time you took to provide feedback on your transport experience. With nearly two dozen transport coordinators and a half dozen customer s...

AutoStar Transport
      Review by on 6/19/2019 12:45 PM

This is my first time to have a car transported. Demetri explained everything in detail to ease my mind. AutoStar had a driver scheduled the same day I signed the contract and the vehicle was picked u [More]

Mike Cannon - From Demetri Valerga 786-577-5175: Penny Bradford Thank you for the review. I am glad that I was able to help you with the transport of your vehicle, and that everything went well. Please feel free ...