Miami, Florida

AutoStar Transport Express is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AutoStar Transport Express

More Info for AutoStar Transport Express

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.

AutoStar Transport Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit AutoStar Transport Express's Website
    Miami, Florida

Quick, Cheap, Competent
      Review by on 1/16/2019 1:11 PM

The service was outstanding: I had a car picked up from my mother's residence in Florida and shipped to Massachusetts. The driver that met my mother in Florida was incredibly considerate of her medica [More]

Mike Cannon - From Marco Alba – 786-725-5993: Hello Brandon, thank you for the great review. I am glad that I was able to help. Please feel free to contact me if you want us to ship your car again in the future, yo...

AutoStar Transport Express
      They did what they said they would.
      Review by on 1/15/2019 7:28 PM

This was my first car transport experience, I was a little nervous about delays and hidden costs. They gave me an estimate and stuck to it (they were one of the cheapest bids). I hired them on January [More]

hipping my car from NYC to Pompano Beach
      Review by on 1/15/2019 6:21 PM

Transporting my car from NYC to Florida was handled professionally without any problems. Pick-up and delivery dates were on time as scheduled. My care was delivered to me in perfect condition. Thank [More]

Mike Cannon - From Edwin Meffe - 786-228-5364: Hi Mr Hanna, thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review. It was my pleasure taking care of all of this for you and helping you worry about one less thi...