Miami, Florida

AutoStar Transport Express is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AutoStar Transport Express

More Info for AutoStar Transport Express

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.

AutoStar Transport Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit AutoStar Transport Express's Website
    Miami, Florida

Great service
      Review by on 7/16/2019 2:35 PM

I honestly had no idea there were so many firms anxious to transport cars! After checking the reviews, I decided on AutoStar Transport and signed their contract maybe at 4pm. A large transport truck [More]

Great experience
      Review by on 7/14/2019 10:40 PM

I was nervous about the idea of shipping my car across country because I read a lot of negative and positive stories. Thankfully everything could not have gone smoother with AutoStar Transport Express [More]

Mike Cannon - From Yasmin 888-802-8250 x 2233: Hello ALISON , Thank you for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear you were pleased with the service provided.. When ...

Shipping Suburban
      Review by on 7/13/2019 7:42 PM

So this is a first for me, going into this type of shipping I thought it would be easy. I started to have reservations if it would work or not. While doing the research I called Auto Star, and set up [More]

Mike Cannon - From Demetri Valerga 786-577-5175: Phillp S . Totton Thank you for the review. I am glad that I was able to help you with the transport of your vehicle and that everything went well and you they got ...