Miami, Florida

AutoStar Transport Express is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AutoStar Transport Express

More Info for AutoStar Transport Express

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.

AutoStar Transport Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit AutoStar Transport Express's Website
    Miami, Florida

Autostar Transport
      Review by on 3/26/2019 7:28 PM

Marie contacted me right away and was helpful throughout the process. The driver was courteous and professional. Overall a great experience as this was my first time transporting a vehicle.

SUV transport
      Review by on 3/26/2019 5:03 PM

Direct communication with AutoStar easy and professional. Communication and coordination with trucker good. All around pleasant and relatively stress free.

Fast and easy service
      Review by on 3/26/2019 3:34 PM

The driver texted me and made it so easy and fast to get my car shipped across the country for such a good price! By far the lowest cost shipping of vehicles I’ve found.

Mike Cannon - From Barry Courts 888-802-8250 ext 4218. Thank you Paul for taking the time in leaving me a review. This is very helpful, as my future customers can see what my past customers have said about me. I...