Providing more than 227,287 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $180 to $3800

Boston, MA, Hayward, CA AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Boston, MA, Hayward, CA

Review by on 10/13/2020 9:41 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Everything went perfect. Erica was very kind, she clearly explained everything and answered all my questions. 2 days before they confirmed the pick up place and an approximate hour. 1 hour before they [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Erica Hudson at (770) 881-8585 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Poor Communication but They Delivered Fa Montway Auto Transport

Poor Communication but They Delivered Fa

Review by on 10/5/2020 1:28 PM about Montway Auto Transport

First of all the service was really fast , it took about one week for my car to get from Boston to California in 7 days , 3 days earlier than expected. Second of all , Communication was really poor, a [More]

Montway - Thank you for the review and feedback, Eric. We will make sure to provide this feedback to the carrier to correct any communication errors for future orders. If we can assist with anything else please...
Honda Fit MA to CA AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Honda Fit MA to CA

Review by on 9/17/2020 10:56 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipping a car is stressful. Lot of money and trust involved on all sides. Lecia @ Amerifreight made it less stressful and checked in throughout the process.

AmeriFreight - Call Lecia Phillips at 678-961-0988 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Helpful and friendly customer service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Helpful and friendly customer service

Review by on 9/15/2020 9:30 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had my vehicle picked up from a dealer on the east coast and delivered to me on the west coast. I recommend AmeriFreight because of their good customer service and willingness to work with the custo [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Jessie Richard at 678.821.2653 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Transport Across Countey Montway Auto Transport

Transport Across Countey

Review by on 8/12/2020 4:49 PM about Montway Auto Transport

My son moved from Boston, MA to San Diego, CA. Transport went very smoothly and the Staff was very efficient and helpful. Thank you to all the crew at Montway Auto Transport.

Montway - Thank you for choosing Montway! We're glad we could help with your son's move.
Moverjet moving car across country MoverJet Logistics

Moverjet moving car across country

Review by on 7/28/2020 4:20 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Moverjet worked quickly and within my budget to move a car across the country. Antony was communicative, friendly and got the car picked up in a few days. Driver worked above and beyond to pick the ca [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Thank you for your choice!
MA to CA Kwik Trans Inc.

MA to CA

Review by on 6/10/2020 9:32 PM about Kwik Trans Inc.

Elijah and Kiwk Trans were great. Very professional, quick, careful, knowledgeable and most important to me, they communicate often and very professionally. Before delivery, he called, discussed strat [More]

Kwik Trans Inc - Thank you!
Excellent Service - Deb Ciriello Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Excellent Service - Deb Ciriello

Review by on 5/20/2020 1:09 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Deb Ciriello was a great contact throughout the entire transport process. She was very receptive and always available to speak with. She kept us updated on every step of the process. I would highl [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thank you for your business Ethel
Not Bad AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Not Bad

Review by on 5/19/2020 9:08 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great experience overall. However, the shipping guy took off the front plate and left the broken screw inside the plate holder. Guess he just pulled out the plate by force w/o using a screwdriver.

AmeriFreight - Call Harry Davis at (678) 608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Be better at under-promising/over-delive Montway Auto Transport

Be better at under-promising/over-delive

Review by on 3/11/2020 1:13 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I am never one to file complaints, and I understand Montway contracts with other companies/can only provide estimates - but my customer experience has been absolutely awful. I first worked with your t [More]

Montway - Hello Joe, we apologize for the inconvenience with your order. Please know that as informed at booking, Montway provides estimated dates for the transit time based on thousands of shipments similar to...