Providing more than 232,812 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From Massachusetts to California

Price Range From $180 to $3800

Reliable service Montway Auto Transport

Reliable service

Review by on 12/30/2020 4:08 PM about Montway Auto Transport

We used Montway to transport a car across the US. Reasonably priced, accurate quote, and stayed on schedule. Car arrived in good condition. Customer service was easy to work with.

Montway - Thanks for choosing Montway. We're happy to deliver great service every time!
Car shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car shipping

Review by on 12/29/2020 10:32 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Everything went smoothly and as explained. Great communication from the company representative. Car was delivered on time with no issues. Would hire again.

AmeriFreight - Call Samantha Smith at (770) 299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
Mercury Auto Transport Mercury Auto Transport

Mercury Auto Transport

Review by on 12/28/2020 2:38 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Jay Romero was very good. Clear explanation of how it would work and communication, available most of the time and would call back. He got a price which was a $100 or so lower for cross country trans [More]

Minta Licata - Thank you for your business and feedback, Eric!
Quick and efficient AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Quick and efficient

Review by on 12/28/2020 2:29 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

We had a great experience with Amerifreight. The order confirmation, the day of transport pick up booking and follow up were all quite efficient and professional. Most of all our van arrived intact, a [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Danielle Roth at (678) 608-0624 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us thi...
Great Service & Good Communication AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Service & Good Communication

Review by on 12/21/2020 9:16 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I am 24 y/o and moving completely across the country to California in the midst of a pandemic was extremely overwhelming, but Amerifreight made that process much smoother. I communicated with Erica Hu [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Erica Hudson at (770) 881-8585 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Audi TT Transport Mercury Auto Transport

Audi TT Transport

Review by on 12/15/2020 1:08 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Paul at Mercury Transport was easy to work with and came in with a competitive price and timing. They continued to follow up from pickup through delivery to make sure all is well. This is the second c [More]

Minta Licata - Hi Chris, we're glad to hear that Paul did a wonderful job assisting you with your auto transport. Thank you for choosing Mercury!
Great MC transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great MC transport

Review by on 12/9/2020 12:44 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Timely, communicative and professional. Nothing unexpected and the vehicles were kept in great condition and were covered during transport. Would use again and would recommend to anyone.

AmeriFreight - Call Maleah Sanders at (770) 769-1601 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
Found me a carrier during holiday time t AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Found me a carrier during holiday time t

Review by on 12/7/2020 10:28 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I worked with Danielle to ship both of my cars from east coast to west coast. She was very professional and always in contact with me via email/phone trying to get me the best rate possible, as well a [More]

Excellent experience all around Mercury Auto Transport

Excellent experience all around

Review by on 12/3/2020 6:15 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

I needed to transport my sedan from East to West coast. Kandy Kelly was my contact and she was truly excellent- very responsive and well informed. The entire process was very easy and went exactly as [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thank you for your business Olga.
Great Experience with the company & ver MoverJet Logistics

Great Experience with the company & ver

Review by on 11/20/2020 12:44 AM about MoverJet Logistics

I moved from Massachusetts to California and had a very positive experience with them. Vehicle pick-up and delivery time was on-time and was hassle free. Liza Brooks from MoverJet was very involved th [More]

Elizabeth Miller - We tend to provide our customers with fair and honest service. Thank you for your words!