Providing more than 203,188 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $180 to $3800

Will definitely use again AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Will definitely use again

Review by on 9/17/2019 9:12 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great company to work with. Maleah was very kind and understanding. She got the best rate for me and was so easy to communicate with. She called me before, during and after the transportation process [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Maleah Sanders at 770-769-1601 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
So boring, it was better than I even exp AmeriFreight Car Shipping

So boring, it was better than I even exp

Review by on 9/6/2019 4:58 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Being a relative newbie to this process, I had only heard the tales people had to share about their experiences shipping vehicles to various states around the country. So, I went into the process with [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Maleah Sanders at 770-769-1601 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
transporting my car from MA to CA AutoStar Transport Express

transporting my car from MA to CA

Review by on 9/4/2019 8:33 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Had a great experience with AutoStart. Very professional since the minute I called for a quote until they delivered my car to my door. they pick up on time from MA and delivered on time to CA. not [More]

Mike Cannon - From Barry 888-802-8250 ext 4218. Thank you so much for leaving me the review, this helps a lot for my future customers. If you ever need transportation, of you know of someone who does, give them my ...
Shipped vehicle AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipped vehicle

Review by on 8/30/2019 5:24 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I shipped my mazada CX-5 from Massachusetts to Los Angeles CA, amerifright was great at answering all my questions and addressing my concerns about shipping my vehicle. Best company for transportation [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Richard at 678-821-2653. Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review.
Car Shipment - 150170828 AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Shipment - 150170828

Review by on 8/26/2019 7:13 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I recently had my vehicle shipped with AmeriFreight and I had a great experience. The process was something I haven’t done before however my agent “Jay” was very helpful and professional. My car had n [More]

AmeriFreight - Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review. For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Jahlil at 678-619-0457.
Terrible Customer Service RoadRunner Auto Transport

Terrible Customer Service

Review by on 8/20/2019 5:04 PM about RoadRunner Auto Transport

RoadRunner was terrible! Do NOT work with these guys. I did my due diligence in researching diff. companies for transporting a vehicle from MA to CA. My job is reimbursing me & required I get at least [More]

Phil - We strive to provide excellent customer service and regret the experience you've had with us. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to address these issues. Your feedback is valuable to us and we wi...
Car transportation Montway Auto Transport

Car transportation

Review by on 8/8/2019 7:17 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I booked a car transportation from Boston to Riverside, California. The whole service is great and the person who helped me to transport was kind and helpful. My car arrived earlier than the estimated [More]

Montway - Thank you for the review, Tony!
Richard at AmeriFreight was very helpful AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Richard at AmeriFreight was very helpful

Review by on 8/5/2019 10:32 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had some problems with my driver, but Richard was a great liaison and helped me to clear everything up. It was nice feeling like someone had my back.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653
1501701332-VM AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501701332-VM

Review by on 7/17/2019 6:32 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Maleah did a great job at helping me ship my car across the country. In addition to being really kind and patient she also took the time to explain this entire process for me. This was my first time s [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Please Call Maleah at 770-769-1601
Felicia Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia

Review by on 7/16/2019 2:10 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia was very helpful to me throughout the whole process and was always quick getting back to me and always available for me to contact. She answered all of my questions and kept me continuously up [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...