855-962-2424 - Los Angeles, California

Ship a Car Direct just saved you a bunch of time. You can get a quote from them and many other auto transporters on our Free Quote tool. No contact information required.
Currently No FMCSA Info for Ship a Car Direct

More Info for Ship a Car Direct

The #1 thing that separates us from ALL others is that we back our rigorously PRE-SCREENED carriers with $500 in FREE Gap Coverage. We're the ONLY company that offers this. (BUT it's the Peace of Mind of avoiding the carriers on our *BLACKLIST* that's the REAL Benefit). Out of 7500+ carriers available, we DO NOT USE 75% of them, because they do not meet our demanding standards... and your high expectations. It's the way we can provide you with the guarantees you desire: The industry's only - - Damage Free or We Pay You - - Guarantee, Door-to-Door delivery, and 100% Insurance, all with NO UPFRONT DEPOSIT required. The fact that you are here shows that you care about quality as much as we do. This is a great site and should prove extremely useful in making your decision as well as avoiding common problems. Our advice is to start by reading the bad reviews. You can learn a lot from another person's problems as well as get a feel for the company based on their response. All of our reviews are directly from real customers. Some shared their experience from the kindness of their hearts, some in return for an incentive and some because we threatened to share their freshman HS yearbook photo. (okay, 1 of those reasons isn't really true). Click the link above to visit our website and get a FREE ONLINE ESTIMATE. You only share your personal info when you're ready to move forward. We also have great USER VIDEOS, helpful FAQs and glowing Testimonials. Get a Quote today!

Ship a Car Direct Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Ship a Car Direct's Website
    855-962-2424 - Los Angeles, California

Snowbird transport
      Review by on 2/22/2019 6:45 AM

A PERFECT experience. Their communication,accuracy ,safety and reliability assured made this the only way to go . I will always use this company to transport my carTo Florida and back as they monitor [More]

The best!
      Review by on 2/21/2019 6:00 PM

I was weary about shipping a car across the country and ship a car direct was the best. Excellent service and they stayed connected with me throughout the entire process. I was so impressed! My driver [More]

Highly Recommended!!!
      Review by on 2/21/2019 4:41 PM

I had a great experience from start to finish. All staff members remained professional and answered all my concerns at any given time. This was my first time transporting my car from FL to CA so I was [More]