855-962-2424 - Los Angeles, California

Ship a Car Direct just saved you a bunch of time. You can get a quote from them and many other auto transporters on our Free Quote tool. No contact information required.
Currently No FMCSA Info for Ship a Car Direct

More Info for Ship a Car Direct

The #1 thing that separates us from ALL others is that we back our rigorously PRE-SCREENED carriers with $500 in FREE Gap Coverage. We're the ONLY company that offers this. (BUT it's the Peace of Mind of avoiding the carriers on our *BLACKLIST* that's the REAL Benefit). Out of 7500+ carriers available, we DO NOT USE 75% of them, because they do not meet our demanding standards... and your high expectations. It's the way we can provide you with the guarantees you desire: The industry's only - - Damage Free or We Pay You - - Guarantee, Door-to-Door delivery, and 100% Insurance, all with NO UPFRONT DEPOSIT required. The fact that you are here shows that you care about quality as much as we do. This is a great site and should prove extremely useful in making your decision as well as avoiding common problems. Our advice is to start by reading the bad reviews. You can learn a lot from another person's problems as well as get a feel for the company based on their response. All of our reviews are directly from real customers. Some shared their experience from the kindness of their hearts, some in return for an incentive and some because we threatened to share their freshman HS yearbook photo. (okay, 1 of those reasons isn't really true). Click the link above to visit our website and get a FREE ONLINE ESTIMATE. You only share your personal info when you're ready to move forward. We also have great USER VIDEOS, helpful FAQs and glowing Testimonials. Get a Quote today!

Ship a Car Direct Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Ship a Car Direct's Website
    855-962-2424 - Los Angeles, California

Easy experience
      Review by on 6/25/2019 4:54 PM

Highly recommend working with Ship a Car Direct. They made the experience very easy, had a nice app to work with, and were available every step of the way. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was [More]

Great Drivers!
      Review by on 6/25/2019 4:02 PM

The shipper arrived on time to pick up my car and was super friendly and very clear with his communication the entire trip. I was shipping my car to my grandmother in Indiana. I told the driver that [More]

Customer service and support
      Review by on 6/25/2019 3:31 PM

I recently relocated to the west coast from Washington DC, and needed to transport my car. Ship A Car Direct's stellar online presence and reputation for customer satisfaction gave me the certainty I [More]