Ship a Car Direct
855-962-2424 - Los Angeles, California

Ship a Car Direct is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ship a Car Direct

More Info for Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct Thanks
Review by on 12/13/2017 8:49 AM

Was very pleased with service and overall experience. I was nervous going in and pleasantly surprised with the result. I'd ship a car across country again with Ship A Car Direct in a NY minute. Tha [More]

Ship a Car Direct Review
Review by on 12/13/2017 12:39 AM

Everyone was top rate from John guiding me through the process, it was my first time shipping a car, to Yan picking up and dropping off my vehicle. John fully explained every step and made it a point [More]

Ship a Car Direct Car Transport
Review by on 12/13/2017 12:28 AM

The driver was super nice and knowledgeable. He answered all of our questions. He asked if he could pick the cars up early, since he was in the area already. Delivered the cars in perfect condition. [More]

Ship a Car Direct Provided great customer service
Review by on 12/12/2017 9:24 PM

They picked up my car on the day they promised. We’re very efficient and did a great job delivering my car on time. Great customer service. I would use them again if I needed to ship my car cross coun [More]

Ship a Car Direct Transport
Review by on 12/12/2017 7:02 PM

This was the most professional and user friendly company. From start to finish, I was kept aware by phone or text of every need and consideration. The drivers were so friendly and caring it was a plea [More]

Ship a Car Direct Good
Review by on 12/12/2017 4:36 PM

Overall I had a good experience. David kept me in the loop and sent me information as he received it. It would have been helpful to know up front that carriers don't typically commit until about one d [More]

Ship a Car Direct Car Shipment
Review by on 12/12/2017 3:14 PM

My experience from first point of contact via email and then talking to Kosta was easy. He and all other representatives answered all my questions with ease. My vehicle was delivered early with no d [More]

Ship a Car Direct Transporting vehicle from Rhode Island t
Review by on 12/12/2017 2:09 PM

Very friendly, very courteous, very professional. Although my pickup was 3 days late they delivered 3 days early. Scott was very reassuring and always returned my calls. Would definitely use this com [More]

Ship a Car Direct ONTIME
Review by on 12/12/2017 12:16 PM

Everything went smooth and hassle free with the shipping process.The only complain that I have is that my car was delivered after dark, so I could not see clearly if there was any damage or not, even [More]

Ship a Car Direct Superb Service
Review by on 12/12/2017 11:37 AM

Shipacardirect was very professional, responsive and on-time from beginning of car pickup from California to delivery in Massachusetts. The car reached me exact same condition. I will go to them again [More]

Ship a Car Direct Excellent
Review by on 12/12/2017 11:27 AM

Highly Recommended. Friday Evening i contacted the company and on Saturday morning my car was picked from Manassas Va and delivered to me on Sunday evening. The driver was very cooperative and skil [More]

Ship a Car Direct Transport
Review by on 12/12/2017 10:50 AM

I was impressed with the overall experience from the start. Scott was very knowledgeable. I received all emails and correspondences in a very timely manner. The driver was courteous and made the deliv [More]

Ship a Car Direct Car transport from PA to AZ
Review by on 12/12/2017 10:30 AM

Easy process..immediately got emails from Matt pertaining to finding transport for my car that was most convenient for us. All was taken care of in a matter of a few days and Chris ..the car transpor [More]

Ship a Car Direct Top Notch Company and Service
Review by on 12/12/2017 9:48 AM

My experience with Ship A Car Direct was pleasurable from beginning to end. All the positive reviews I had read prior to my quote were spot on. John, my customer rep, is extremely knowledgeable and ac [More]

Ship a Car Direct Good service. Better if can use credit c
Review by on 12/12/2017 9:44 AM

Happy with service. Would like to see ability to use credit card through website rather than have a manual and bit clumsy process to not deal with the broker but the actual transporter. Transporter wa [More]

Ship a Car Direct Two Thumbs Up - I would refer Ship a Car
Review by on 12/12/2017 9:20 AM

I was a little nervous having never done this, but they were AMAZING - professional, honest, helpful, and got the car home quickly and safely. My rep Scott had lots of good ideas for the process, and [More]

Ship a Car Direct First Hand Experience With Ship A Car Di
Review by on 12/11/2017 8:31 PM

This was my first time experience with this type business, so i naturally had some unsure feelings and lots of questions. I talked to Eve when i first called and she was very nice and informative. Aft [More]

Ship a Car Direct Good experience
Review by on 12/11/2017 7:26 PM

My car was picked up and delivered on time, no damage, stuff left in trunk was delivered in same condition. The car was a tad dirty because there was snow during the transport. A car wash cleaned it a [More]

Ship a Car Direct Responsive customer service
Review by on 12/11/2017 6:31 PM

Representatives were always responsive on the phone, for both Ship-a-car-direct and the carrier (YV transportation services). The only issue was that there was ambiguity in pickup and arrival times. I [More]

Ship a Car Direct California to Maryland
Review by on 12/11/2017 5:05 PM

I recently moved my BMW from California to Maryland. Moving is stressful and part of that stress was worrying about how I would ship my car from one side of the country to the other. I shouldn't have [More]

Ship a Car Direct Will use this company again
Review by on 12/11/2017 3:40 PM

Eve from ship-a-car-direct was awesome. She was my point of contact in transporting my car. She made sure I got my car where and when it needed to be. I will use this company again in transporting my [More]

Ship a Car Direct Was an excellent experience
Review by on 12/11/2017 2:51 PM

I am pleased with the service and professionalism of Ship A Car Direct. I have used them 3 times and have always been well satisfied! They always answer my phone calls promptly. My car is always in [More]

Ship a Car Direct From Texas to Colorado
Review by on 12/11/2017 1:43 PM

The overall experience easy and painless. We had never shipped a car before and did not know how it worked. Kosta made everything feel smooth and easy. The driver was on time and polite and we had the [More]

Ship a Car Direct Washington to NYC
Review by on 12/11/2017 1:33 PM

I had a very good experience with Shipacar. They were very informative and thorough in their comms, and I appreciated this very much. Our car came on time and was in good shape. I would use them again [More]

Ship a Car Direct East to West Car transportation in 4 day
Review by on 12/11/2017 10:55 AM

I am really satisfied with Ship a Car direct. I've moved my car from East to West coast in 4 days with no issues. The price quote they give is accurate. As I had a bad experience with Stop and Move LL [More]

Ship a Car Direct Language
Review by on 12/11/2017 10:49 AM

Communication was very difficult. Driver and wife did not speak English very well. They were accommodating and very nice people. They were very efficient and were in and out of my home area very fast. [More]

Ship a Car Direct Auto Transport
Review by on 12/11/2017 12:25 AM

I talked with the representative on several occasions to answer questions that I had on transporting my car. After reading the reviews from other people who had their cars transported by them I decide [More]

Ship a Car Direct Very Impressed
Review by on 12/10/2017 4:52 PM

This service was heaven sent. My original plan was to drive from Southern CA to NC paying for gas, food & lodging & then flying my traveling companion home. The transport took all the frustration, i [More]

Ship a Car Direct Would use again
Review by on 12/10/2017 3:24 PM

Had driver within hours of speaking to John. Driver was running late but kept in co tact with me until he arrived. Same was true for drop off. Would use this company again. Driver was curious and k [More]

Ship a Car Direct Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions