855-962-2424 - Los Angeles, California

Ship a Car Direct is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ship a Car Direct

More Info for Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct
Auto carrier from coast to coast
Review by on 8/15/2018 11:15 PM

This is my SECOND time using Ship A Car Direct, and again, such a great and professional experience. I have confidence they will find a carrier for me that is professional and reliable. I shipped my [More]

Auto transport
Review by on 8/15/2018 8:25 PM

Good communication regarding pickup and delivery Good follow up after pickup to ensure that I understood the process Good communication on status of shipment Good communication on delivery Vehicle de [More]

Matt did a Great Job
Review by on 8/15/2018 8:02 PM

We had to ship our son's car from Spokane, WA to Melbourne, FL and had never shipped a car before. We were working under a tight window to ship the car, and Matt did a great job explaining the process [More]

Excellent!!!
Review by on 8/15/2018 5:37 PM

From the first email from Jennifer to the delivery of my car from George, this experience was absolutely amazing. Jennifer took the stress off me and took care of everything. The communication from my [More]

Auto transport service
Review by on 8/15/2018 5:05 PM

Ship-A-Car Direct was extremely professional, courteous, communicative, and easy to work with. Everything went smoothly, and the car arrived exactly on time and in perfect condition. I highly recommen [More]

Car Transportation
Review by on 8/15/2018 3:47 PM

Seamless process to ship my car from Texas to California, they picked up my car on Thursday and it was in California by Monday afternoon. I received text message updates throughout the process I woul [More]

Car transport
Review by on 8/15/2018 3:06 PM

Everything went very smoothly. I used four times this summer. Eve was readily available to respond to my questions. I would recommend to my friends.

Excellent eService
Review by on 8/15/2018 1:42 PM

This was a very smooth process from my first interaction with John to the delivery of my son's car. They were in constant contact with me and set my mind at ease through the whole process. The price w [More]

Review by on 8/15/2018 12:43 PM

Excellent service to ship your car! It was easier than I thought and John kept me updated throughout the way. I never worried about where my car was once. Smooth pickup and delivery. I'd highly re [More]

They made it easy!
Review by on 8/15/2018 12:23 PM

At first I was intimidated by the process of shipping my car from Frederick, MD to San Diego, CA. Matt at Ship a Car Direct simplified the process for me so I could understand what to expect at each s [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 8/15/2018 12:20 PM

The experience was excellent. The dispatcher was very friendly and assisted me to his best knowledge. He kept following up with me throughout the process. The driver was very friendly and polite. The [More]

Ship a car
Review by on 8/15/2018 12:11 PM

Used ship a car direct for the 1st time. Process was very straightforward. They answered all my questions and had the carrier contracted within minutes of my placing my order. Car arrived at the des [More]

Give 'em a try!
Review by on 8/15/2018 12:02 PM

Service was pretty hassle free. Got a quote online, set up the appointment for pick-up online. Got a call from the driver about pick-up time. Went over prior scratches on the car, took pictures of my [More]

Shipped car FL to CO
Review by on 8/15/2018 11:54 AM

The process went smoothly. My car was picked up on my preferred date, and delivered on my preferred date. The truck driver was polite and friendly, and my car was delivered in mint condition.

Ship a Car Direct
East coast to west coast
Review by on 8/15/2018 11:27 AM

Easy, ahead of schedule and reliable! Picked up on a Friday and delivered by the next Thursday across the country - also cheapest option and carrier was easy to communicate with.

Shipped Jeep Wrangler from NJ to CA
Review by on 8/15/2018 10:55 AM

I contacted a few different car brokers before I made the decision to go with Ship a car Direct. Prices varied by $600. After checking out all the carriers, and understanding how the process worked, [More]

Car Shipment
Review by on 8/15/2018 10:21 AM

Ship a car direct was professional and courteous and went the extra mile to ensure that my car was shipped in a timely manner. They were less expensive than their competitors and I will definitely use [More]

Car Shipping Expeience
Review by on 8/15/2018 10:17 AM

Great hassle free experience. Not much follow up required rather there were lot of follows up from ship a car direct to check on the delivery, damages etc. Would highly recommend !!

Great experience! Would recommend others
Review by on 8/15/2018 9:44 AM

My car was received in same condition and I will recommend others. The driver was a very good person and was easy to communicate for car pick up and drop off. My only concern throughout the process wa [More]

Fast and Courteous Shipment
Review by on 8/15/2018 9:44 AM

Shipping my truck on short notice across country, Ship A Car Direct representative provided a detailed explanation of the process, identify and book a driver to ship my truck. I was able to get my tr [More]

Smooth Process - Highly recommend
Review by on 8/15/2018 7:42 AM

This was a very smooth process - from beginning to end. Great communication from all parties involved. I would highly recommend and will use again. Follow up was done from before pickup of vehicle, wh [More]

Car Delivery
Review by on 8/15/2018 12:52 AM

I enjoyed the quick and easy delivery process. It's imperative that you put your order at least a week in advance. Even though the videos say they only need a day to get everything in order, they don' [More]

Ship a Car Direct
Above estimate and one week late
Review by on 8/15/2018 12:31 AM

Cons: - delivered one week beyond desired date - total final cost $200 above estimate (15% above estimate) - frustrating process; actual shipping date and delivery date were not known until less th [More]

Ship a Car Direct Review
Review by on 8/14/2018 10:40 PM

This was my first time shipping a car (ID to CA while remotely setting up arrangements from another state). Eve was fantastic, patient, and great at explaining everything. Pick up and drop off was rat [More]

Outstanding (and quicker-than-expected)
Review by on 8/14/2018 6:30 PM

Everything about the process with Ship a Car Direct was near perfect. From the set-up online to monitoring throughout the process to the ease of delivery (on a move from Boston to Southern Arizona). T [More]

Ship a Car Direct
Efficient and got the job done
Review by on 8/14/2018 4:33 PM

Previously, using another auto transport company, our vehicle sat on the boards for months with no movement - and no phone calls reaching back to us explaining why there was no movement. We called Shi [More]

2nd time Florida to LA
Review by on 8/14/2018 3:52 PM

This is the second time we have used Ship a Car Direct. I spoke to Stefan and I already knew the drill, so signing up was easy. The car was picked up the NEXT DAY, and it arrived early, in perfect c [More]

Ship a car direct
Review by on 8/14/2018 1:39 PM

This is definitely a great service! I got my car shipped from California to Texas without any issue. The whole process was very smooth and the price is reasonable. I would definitely recommend it to a [More]

Outstanding experience!
Review by on 8/14/2018 11:36 AM

From the original quote to the delivery of the car, shipacardirect was amazing. Renee communicated with me regularly and was always quick and friendly when answering my many questions. She reassured m [More]

Ship a Car Direct Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions