855-962-2424 - Los Angeles, California

Ship a Car Direct is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ship a Car Direct

More Info for Ship a Car Direct

TX to NJ
Review by on 7/21/2019 9:10 AM

I shipped my car from Texas to New Jersey and it was a very simple and smooth process. My car was picked up and dropped off on time. There was no damage and the driver was very nice. I definitely reco [More]

Car Shipment
Review by on 7/21/2019 8:44 AM

I worked with Matt to ship my car from Southern California to The Tucson area. I gave them fairly short notice after the sale of our house. They came through with a great carrier just after we moved w [More]

Painless and smooth
Review by on 7/20/2019 6:33 PM

We used ship direct to ship our car from California to Texas. Ship Direct stayed in contact with us throughout the process and followed up once our car was picked up from California, and again when it [More]

ship of my car
Review by on 7/20/2019 5:58 PM

The stuffs of "ship a car direct" are all very helpful. Instead of waiting for my queries, they always eager to help and guide and help me through the shipment process. The price is also quite reasona [More]

Excellent service, friendly staff
Review by on 7/20/2019 5:43 PM

Always available, have proper processes in place, friendly people, verified drivers, good follow up before, on and after pickup. Drivers are also pretty responsive to messages

Schedule
Review by on 7/20/2019 2:20 PM

The way ship a car direct handled their end was great. The actual driver an that company fell way short of expectations and actually called me An demanded I accept my car earlier than the scheduled da [More]

Responsive and good service
Review by on 7/20/2019 1:54 PM

The staff David and some others are always there when I have some problem. No matter night or weekend, they always respond me within the same day! My car delivered almost on time and in a good conditi [More]

A+++ Experience
Review by on 7/20/2019 12:46 PM

Ship A Car Direct was great to work with. From booking, to communication when having a transporter available, to before delivery and after. The app is great too for showing the before and after of the [More]

Shipping Car from Chicago
Review by on 7/20/2019 11:23 AM

Shipped my car from Chicago to Oakland using Shipping A Car Direct. They delivered on time and did a great job! Booking process was easy and the rep was very responsive.

Repeat user
Review by on 7/20/2019 8:56 AM

Shipacar Direct is always good about communicating and staying in touch with you throughout the entire car shipping process. I have used them three times with cross country moves and each time withou [More]

Great Experience
Review by on 7/20/2019 8:06 AM

Found this company through a friend who used them a few years ago. I dragged my feet on finding a company to move my Kia from Virginia to California, but I contacted them the day before the 4th of Jul [More]

Kept me informed
Review by on 7/20/2019 6:55 AM

Both Ship-a-Car-Direct and the driver who eventually picked up our cars kept us informed every step of the way so that we knew when to expect pick up, where our cars were, and when to meet the driver [More]

I am very happy with Ship a Car Direct
Review by on 7/19/2019 10:46 PM

I initially picked Ship a Car Direct because of the positive on-line reviews. I am glad I did. They provided an approximate price quote for shipping the car and quickly found me a car transport compan [More]

Good customer service
Review by on 7/19/2019 4:43 PM

I used Ship a Car Direct mainly due to the high feedback ratings on Transport reviews. Cory helped me find an alternate location to ship from since my town is out of the way for most auto transports. [More]

Great experience
Review by on 7/19/2019 4:14 PM

I was extremely pleased with the entire process. Everyone, from the people on the phone, to the driver and the contact people from the delivery company, were awesome. I had never shipped a car befor [More]

Awsome
Review by on 7/19/2019 3:01 PM

Excellent experience with Ship a Car Direct! My car got to Chicago from California before I did!! The office staff was very helpful and the drivers were really great. I would definitely recommend this [More]

SUV Shipping Review
Review by on 7/19/2019 2:48 PM

Shipped Honda CRV from Seattle,WA area to Pittsburgh, PA area. Took 4 days to from dropping off car to arrival. I was contacted by a local dispatch to arrange pickup; was late for pickup window but he [More]

Fast service
Review by on 7/19/2019 11:53 AM

Overall my experience was positive and I would use the service again. I was kind of nervous waiting until the last minute for a carrier to commit but Jennifer was encouraging and helpful in describing [More]

Car Shipments
Review by on 7/19/2019 8:48 AM

Great help from Scott and the team. We are repeat customers and have had two good experiences. They were very helpful and answered all our questions quickly.

Very Easy Car Move
Review by on 7/18/2019 7:28 PM

We moved from Seattle to Milwaukee in July 2019. We moved both of our cars. After checking many websites, ShipACarDirect was the one we selected. We are so grateful we choose them! Jennifer was amazin [More]

Transport of Toyota Camry
Review by on 7/18/2019 7:07 PM

The transport of my car was quick. It was delivered in a week - this was quick considering the huge distance involved. Placing the order was also simple and online. The car was picked up as per schedu [More]

Stayton, OR to Rock Hill, SC
Review by on 7/18/2019 6:18 PM

The Rep was always available... car was picked up in a timely manner... the Website was informative and left few questions to ask. When Car was in transit, I was able to know its location... driver [More]

Reasonable Car Shipping
Review by on 7/18/2019 4:47 PM

2 Different Reviews: The shipping company (303 Direct) was very good, arrived early, and communicated well to schedule the dropoff. The broker (Ship A Car Direct) made their policies and pricing clea [More]

Very pleased
Review by on 7/18/2019 2:36 PM

I had a great experience with this company. My car was shipped on time in the window of dates that I provided. It was a very quick shipment and exceeded my expectations. No problems, no scratches, not [More]

Great again!
Review by on 7/18/2019 2:30 PM

This is our second time using ship a car direct. Each time has been great! Prompt pickup and delivery, friendly people, easy and low stress. And great price!

Car shipping
Review by on 7/18/2019 2:29 PM

Service was good from the beginning, my representative Matt was professional and answer all my questions super fast. Best price I got in the market and no hidden fee. The car was picked up two days pa [More]

Rating Transport Experience
Review by on 7/18/2019 2:14 PM

I have nothing but positive things to say about Matt and Ship a Car Direct from beginning to end. Direct Motor Lines Inc. were professionally and timely. I will request them for my future transport.

Ship a Car Direct
Car brought from Florida to mass
Review by on 7/18/2019 2:12 PM

Had a wonderful experience with this company after bringing my mothers car from Florida to Massachusetts. Could not be happier! Highly recommend!!! :)

Great again!