Ship a Car Direct
855-962-2424 - Los Angeles, California

Ship a Car Direct is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ship a Car Direct

More Info for Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct Cadillac Shipment
Review by on 10/18/2017 8:48 AM

There were a few hiccups in actually getting a driver but once we did the process was smooth and fast. The vehicle was delivered even faster than originally estimated. The vehicle was in good shape an [More]

Ship a Car Direct Customer Service
Review by on 10/18/2017 12:51 AM

Jennifer is outstanding! In every area of this entire operation, she was available, knowledgeable, caring and patient. She put us at ease since we had to leave our car behind with friends. The best! [More]

Ship a Car Direct CA to NJ
Review by on 10/17/2017 7:47 PM

Overall my experience was very good. There seemed to be some misunderstanding between Ship A Car claiming 7-10 days for transport and the carrier claiming 10-12 days. Luckily the car arrived on the 10 [More]

Ship a Car Direct Car transport
Review by on 10/17/2017 7:46 PM

My experience with Ship a car Direct & Quantum Logistics was great. Both Stefan & Scott were friendly, honest, professional, knowledgeable & I will recommend them to any one I know who needs car trans [More]

Ship a Car Direct Great and timely service
Review by on 10/17/2017 7:11 PM

The communication was satisfactory in each step of picking up and delivery, and both the drivers and the customer service representatives were knowledgeable and informative. The car was delivered 4 da [More]

Ship a Car Direct Customer Care
Review by on 10/17/2017 4:47 PM

John of "Ship A Car Direct" provided all the information requested by us (customer), in a very patient and courteous manner. His professionalism and friendly attitude gave us the confidence to trust o [More]

Ship a Car Direct Ship car
Review by on 10/17/2017 1:51 PM

I have a very good experience working with Scott at Ship A Car Direct and Alex from DIL Trucking Inc. Both are very professional and very helpful. Thanks to them, I was able to ship my car from Illino [More]

Ship a Car Direct Private Auto Shipping
Review by on 10/17/2017 12:47 PM

Customer Service personnel were exceptional. Communicated all thru the order and shipping process. They recommended a reputable carrier and followed through the complete shipping process. Excellent tr [More]

Ship a Car Direct Excellent experience
Review by on 10/17/2017 12:37 PM

John, the representative provided excellent service from beginning to the end of the shipment.My car was delivered ahead of schedule and in perfect condition. I highty recommend this company and woul [More]

Ship a Car Direct All Went Well, No Complaints
Review by on 10/17/2017 11:38 AM

I spent quite a bit of time researching auto brokers/carriers and found this company to have exceptionally positive feedback. The price was competitive and the communication process efficient. The exe [More]

Ship a Car Direct Can transportation
Review by on 10/17/2017 11:34 AM

I used ship a car direct to move my vehicle from West Virginia to Texas in August, 2017. After I placed the order they quickly found me a carrier and they picked up the car in two days. The carrier de [More]

Ship a Car Direct First time to have car shipped
Review by on 10/17/2017 10:20 AM

Since we had never shipped a car before, we did a lot of research. We needed to understand the process. After we understood that Brokers are instrumental in how this business functions, we proceeded [More]

Ship a Car Direct Baltimore
Review by on 10/17/2017 10:16 AM

Ship a Car Direct service was excellent. The process of shipping made very easy and efficient. The car was received in the same condition it was shipped. I definitely recommend Ship a Car Direct and u [More]

Ship a Car Direct Car shipment
Review by on 10/17/2017 10:10 AM

Ship a car direct is Very proffesional.and hepful in handling the shipment of our car from the beginning to the end. The driver is friendly and very experience. It was easy and very reasonable price. [More]

Ship a Car Direct Great Experience
Review by on 10/17/2017 9:11 AM

This company was great. I received a phone call just minutes after requesting a quote online, and they got to work right away. My car went from North Carolina to Indiana and I had it just 4 days later [More]

Ship a Car Direct Transportation
Review by on 10/17/2017 8:48 AM

Good. We are happy with your service.Only thing delivery time is too late 11 pm. We understand about traffic. We referred if the delivery time before 10 pm then it was perfect.Other than that every [More]

Ship a Car Direct Shipment and Delivery of a Used Pickup
Review by on 10/16/2017 11:31 PM

The people at Ship-A-Car Direct, especially Angela, were very helpful. In addition, both the primary transporter, Fortuna Trans and the secondary transporter, Leo Express, were also helpful and court [More]

Ship a Car Direct Great service!
Review by on 10/16/2017 8:25 PM

We were given a great rate when we requested a quote. The price did not change even though we had to push out the pickup date by 3 weeks. The driver was wonderful. He contacted us at the pick up and t [More]

Ship a Car Direct Woud use them again!
Review by on 10/16/2017 7:09 PM

When I need to ship a car again - I will be calling them again right away! Other companies didn't even bother to call me back but they were very positive and responsive to my special needs. Great cu [More]

Ship a Car Direct Great service for 1st transport
Review by on 10/16/2017 4:08 PM

I tend to follow reviews very closely when it comes to big purchases in my life and I'm glad that I did. Angela was great with Shipacardirect.com easy to reach via email with quick response times. The [More]

Ship a Car Direct Review
Review by on 10/16/2017 4:03 PM

Great customer service and delivery overall went smooth. I would use ship a car direct again if i ever have to ship another car. There was not any damages or items missing. Thanks for such great custo [More]

Ship a Car Direct Shipping car
Review by on 10/16/2017 3:41 PM

Service and delivery were both excellent and will use again. Scott was professional and responsive to any questions we had. The website was easy to follow and the videos were also very helpful in ans [More]

Ship a Car Direct excellent customer service
Review by on 10/16/2017 3:19 PM

From the initial price discussions thru the ultimate delivery of the car in Los Angeles, our experience with the company and its representative was exceptional. The pricing was the lowest price in com [More]

Ship a Car Direct Prompt and in good shape
Review by on 10/16/2017 10:53 AM

Matt was great! He kept me posted on all the updates for the car. He coordinated with the dealer and found a shipping company that sent the car over in a few days. I would recommend them to anyone w [More]

Ship a Car Direct This company can't be beat!
Review by on 10/16/2017 9:11 AM

I bought a used vehicle in Nebraska on a Thursday morning and contacted John at Ship A Car Direct in the early afternoon. He was very knowledgeable, honest, and professional. Finalized arrangements [More]

Ship a Car Direct ship a car direct review
Review by on 10/16/2017 9:02 AM

Excellent service offered by Ship a Car direct in low price. No damage , nothing stolen and more than that on time pick up and on time delivery . Very happy to refer to friends as well . The pick up p [More]

Ship a Car Direct car transport
Review by on 10/16/2017 9:01 AM

eric was good i just wish i knew that my car would be late because i had coordinated moving around the arrival of my car and ended up having to get a rental since my car came late. Looking back if the [More]

Ship a Car Direct Good service
Review by on 10/16/2017 8:50 AM

My car was picked up and delivered on time and with no damage. The driver was very nice and came right to the house. David was very responsive by phone and email. The price was fair. I would recommend [More]

Ship a Car Direct Do it!
Review by on 10/16/2017 8:41 AM

Straight to the point, no bs. Consistent communication- from being able to text a rep with any questions, to shipping lead time phone calls. Will use for next move, especially since I've had shipping [More]

Ship a Car Direct Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions