855-962-2424 - Los Angeles, California

Ship a Car Direct is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ship a Car Direct

More Info for Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct
The best experience ever!
Review by on 4/23/2019 8:18 AM

I've made a few regional moves buy never shipped a car and was extremely nervous about the process after reading reviews and not knowing anyone that could recommend a good service. With a few Google s [More]

Review by on 4/23/2019 7:47 AM

The driver was excellent the car was delivered early which tell me your company take pride in your service. Thanks You for making my shipping experience great.

Great Experience!
Review by on 4/23/2019 7:39 AM

I had a great experience Ship a Car Direct. The pick up and delivery was on time and the car was in good condition when it arrived. The service was reasonable and reliable.

Transport from Fl to MI
Review by on 4/23/2019 7:07 AM

This was my first experience with transporting my car. It was a great experience. All contact persons were wonderful. They explained step by step what was happening along the way.

Car
Review by on 4/23/2019 6:34 AM

They did great transpoting my vehicle. Driver was informing us from pick up from Las Vegas to Fairborn Ohio. he even informed us when the truck had a breakdown.

Car Shipped to Another State
Review by on 4/23/2019 6:21 AM

Everyone was very helpful. The people from Ship a Car walked us through everything step by step. Everything was done professionally and accurately. Stephen was our representative and he kept contact [More]

Fast & Friendly
Review by on 4/23/2019 3:50 AM

The representative I dealt with was extremely nice & helpful. The company was able to answer all questions. It also did not take long for them to find a driver for my vehicle! My car arrived right on [More]

Ca to VA Success
Review by on 4/22/2019 10:50 PM

ShipACar Direct was perfect for my move from CA to VA. Drivers were more than accommodating and shipment was very speedy! Would recommend! Correspondence was made throughout and all necessary changes [More]

Recommendable car shipping company
Review by on 4/22/2019 10:05 PM

I definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to ship their car , they worked with me my schedule and pricing and always kept me up to date. I will definitely be using them again next time I h [More]

great experience
Review by on 4/22/2019 8:08 PM

Great experience, would use again if needed

Transporting vehicle from California to
Review by on 4/22/2019 8:02 PM

My wife and I spent the winter in California to be near our two sons. I drove our vehicle across the country from Maryland and I wasn't up to making return drive in April. I remembered one of our so [More]

Great communication and service
Review by on 4/22/2019 4:26 PM

This is my first time having a vehicle transported across the country from CA to PA. Ship-A-Car Direct sent me process report along the way. My car was delivered to me in a week. Note that the drive [More]

order 724003
Review by on 4/22/2019 3:14 PM

car arrived 2 days earlier than promised, very happy. with the service. text support available and fast response will do business again ... ... ...

Great Service!
Review by on 4/22/2019 1:57 PM

Shifting is painful but ship a car direct made it very smooth. Will recommend to all. My car was delivered before promised data and pickup was on scheduled date.

Not bad
Review by on 4/22/2019 1:47 PM

Overall Good Experience. Transportation company that was selected missed original pickup appointment. Car was picked up a day late - but arrived on time in good condition.

Fast and easy
Review by on 4/22/2019 1:17 PM

Car came in perfect condition and they always kept in contact with you through email or over the phone. They were very helpful even with the smallest of questions.

Ship a Car Direct
Car delivered on time as promised
Review by on 4/22/2019 9:55 AM

After obtaining multiple estimates, I decided to go with ship a car direct because they gave me one of the lowest rates and had good reviews. All of the communications were done through email but cust [More]

Great Experience
Review by on 4/22/2019 8:55 AM

Car delivered fast and as promised. Thank you

It was good
Review by on 4/22/2019 8:40 AM

They lined up a carrier, pick up and delivered faster than I thought. Carrier kept in touch as delivery got nearer. Texas to North Carolina. Car arrived nice and safe. Thanks! ~ Nick

Review by on 4/22/2019 8:09 AM

I received excellent customer service from Renee. Pickup/delivery timely - though carrier could have been better at communication. Using again -car#2.

GTR shipped from MD to CO
Review by on 4/22/2019 6:28 AM

I would like to thank Eve for her excellent work from ShipACarDirect. She kept me updated on finding a enclosed carrier for my GTR within certain dates for delivery. The carrier also kept me updated [More]

Ship a car direct
Review by on 4/22/2019 12:09 AM

Guy (Matt) at ship a car direct was easy to talk to and got me scheduled quickly. The guy who picked up my car was friendly and delivered my car fast with no hassle. Would use again.

TRANSPORTING MY 2017 Subaru fromNYS to F
Review by on 4/21/2019 9:59 PM

Transporting my 2017 Subaru from NYS to Florida went very smoothly without 1 problem. I was quite nervous about the whole process because of all the horror stories I read about transporting a vehicle [More]

California to New York car shipment
Review by on 4/21/2019 8:53 PM

I was very happy with the service I received from Ship a Car Direct when I needed to ship my son's car from California to New York. I am Canadian and didn't mind crossing the boarder with my son to pi [More]

Great Job - Excellent Experience Beginni
Review by on 4/21/2019 6:01 PM

Overall a very solid experience. Scott was spot-on setting up my account and arranging the carrier. Michael the driver from Haulcars Com Corp was highly accommodating and Daryl made sure I was complet [More]

Ship s car direct
Review by on 4/21/2019 5:14 PM

I found this company by searching on line - they had many good reviews I called on a Monday and spoke to John , he was very informative and professional I received the details on an email and initia [More]

Car shipment
Review by on 4/21/2019 4:23 PM

Would use this service again. Ship a car found a carrier. Pricing was reasonable compared to other vendors. Only issue was that the carrier did not pick up the vehicle on the date they originally comm [More]

Experience is great!
Review by on 4/21/2019 10:34 AM

I moved from east to west coast, the service and the cost for moving my car is very satisfying. The driver notified me earlier before he arrived, and the process of getting and delivering car is just [More]

Great customer service.
Review by on 4/21/2019 8:40 AM

Great customer service from both the shipping company that shipped the vehicle and Ship a car Direct. The estimated time was pretty much on the money, and it was delivered without issue. Thanks for ma [More]

Ship a Car Direct Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions