855-962-2424 - Los Angeles, California

Ship a Car Direct is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ship a Car Direct

More Info for Ship a Car Direct

Great Company
Review by on 12/7/2019 9:49 AM

Ship a car Direct exceeded our expectations. The car was picked up an delivered on the exact dates that we had requested . We had the driver's cell number and could check on his location at any time. [More]

Great job
Review by on 12/6/2019 10:40 PM

Great job with my car. They were very fast, reliable, friendly, and kept me updated. It was a very easy experience from start to finish moving across country. Thanks!

Transport Triumph
Review by on 12/6/2019 5:15 PM

The company did a good job overall. Driver needed us to help him unload then reload 2 motorcycles to get my car. Came came fine and in good shape. I would consider using them again.

Shipping from TX to CA
Review by on 12/6/2019 4:09 PM

Had a great experience working with John at ShipACarDirect. He was available for all of my questions and got back to me in a timely manner to alleviate my concerns. There was a lot of information avai [More]

Very good experience
Review by on 12/6/2019 3:57 PM

Drivers were communicative and friendly. Vehicle trailer was enclosed, which speaks to having the right equipment. Car arrived without damage, so super-plus.

Car Shipping
Review by on 12/6/2019 3:36 PM

The car shipping process with Ship A Car Direct was very convenient and easy. Renee was a pleasure to work with in the process. She was very informative and provided me with updates until I received d [More]

Awesome Delivery - From Start To Finish
Review by on 12/6/2019 2:53 PM

Ship a car direct was highly professional - from the quote, the emails, the videos, the app, the delivery pick up, and the delivery timing and active communication - this is a 6 star review

Shipping my Corvette
Review by on 12/6/2019 1:56 PM

Let me start by saying after reviewing the car shipping industry I was very hesitant to even attempt this. The first company I contacted were very pushy and I just didn't have a good feeling about it. [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 12/6/2019 1:48 PM

My vehicle arrived on time and they kept me I formed every step of the way. More importantly, the price never changed. I highly recommend their services.

Ship a Car Direct
On time and scratch less delivery
Review by on 12/6/2019 10:27 AM

I moved my One year old Honda CR V from Nashua,NH to Collierville,TN.The car was picked up and delivered on time with no scratches.ShipACarDirect customer care is friendly and helpful.Overall a pleasa [More]

Car transport
Review by on 12/6/2019 10:04 AM

My car was picked up in California and delivered to New Jersey in 5 days!!! Just in time for my daughter arrival back from California. Thanks Ship Direct!!!

AUTO TANSPORT MADE EASY!
Review by on 12/6/2019 9:29 AM

Working with Ship A CAR DIRECT on shipping my SSR from WI to MA was so easy. They are a company that keeps their word and their price. I will being using them on my next purchase. THANK YOU for your h [More]

Jeep from Pa to California
Review by on 12/5/2019 11:19 PM

All went according to plan. Good communication from ship A car direct as well as our carrier.. The man who picked up was courteous and professional...felt comfortable with giving him car . Could not r [More]

Ship a Car Direct
Car pick up and drop off
Review by on 12/5/2019 8:57 PM

Tony was great about pick up and keeping me posted on his arrival and an issue with a car dealer that delayed him. Drop off was perfect. Broker was good at keeping contact. Nirma

Travel Nurse Minneapolis to San Diego
Review by on 12/5/2019 2:51 PM

I have to admit, I was extremely skeptical in the beginning about using a shipping company to ship my car just because I have never done it. I wanted to use the best, so I chose Ship a Car Direct as i [More]

VA to AZ
Review by on 12/5/2019 1:33 PM

Excellent! What more can I say. Truck was ready when I got there to drop my wife's car off. Very professional. Took plenty of time to inspect the entire car for dents and dings. Delivered the car [More]

Quick and Painless
Review by on 12/5/2019 11:20 AM

My car was picked up just a few days after I accepted the quote and was delivered safely two days later. Happy customers at both ends of the transport process.

car shipment
Review by on 12/5/2019 9:55 AM

the guy who moved my car was professional and was very detailed in what was going to happen. I really appreciated the details so I knew what was going on and he even delivered a day early! I would rec [More]

shipped my car from GA to AZ
Review by on 12/5/2019 9:41 AM

Everything was super easy and affordable I would definitely use ship a car again. I did not have to pay everything all at once only about 30% upfront and the rest when my car arrived I have the number [More]

Awesome Experience - Ship A Car Direct
Review by on 12/5/2019 12:17 AM

I bought a car for my father and had to have it shipped from NY to CA. They were very helpful and amazing experience. The driver did a great job of communicating with me to the entire experience

Car Shipping Review
Review by on 12/4/2019 10:03 PM

The car shipping process was made very easy by Ship a Car Direct. I worked directly with Renee who was an absolute pleasure to work with. She constantly gave me status updates until I received deliver [More]

Constant Contact
Review by on 12/4/2019 10:00 PM

Wade and Stefan from Ship A Car Direct were in constant communication with me via phone, email and texting from the beginning to the end of the process. After locating the company via the web and watc [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 12/4/2019 4:07 PM

Ship a Car Direct is a fantastic service. John took care of booking the car transport company; which happened to have been Martin's Brothers inc, with Val as the driver. Thr entire experience was top [More]

Ship a Car Direct Review
Review by on 12/4/2019 1:36 PM

In searching for brokers to transfer my vehicle from the east coast to the Rocky Mountains, Ship a Car Direct - John in particular - stood out to me as reliable, accountable, transparent trustworthy. [More]

One Speedy Duck
Review by on 12/4/2019 1:23 PM

Process was simple and fast. The carrier who picked up my vehicle (which I purchased from an out of state dealership), had it to me the next day completely unharmed. Couldn’t have asked for better ser [More]

Ship a Car Direct have excellent service
Review by on 12/4/2019 1:13 PM

Trustworthy, thorough and great communication. this is my first experience and I was nervous with so many places contacting me. SO glad I chose Ship a Car Direct!

Ship a Car Direct
Shipped a car - great all-around experie
Review by on 12/4/2019 1:12 PM

Shipped a car from Florida to Nevada; all around an entire great experience. Great communication, great price. They said what they will do, and did what they said. Transport driver kept good communica [More]

Excellent Experience
Review by on 12/4/2019 12:40 PM

After reading a lot of reviews of different companies, I was very worried about how this whole experience of shipping a car would go. I was prepared for a lot of missed dates and waiting for a driver [More]

car ship
Review by on 12/4/2019 12:32 PM

Over all, a good experience. Being this was our first car to transport, it seemed a little hard to concentrate on what was important, and what wasn't. Christina was very patient and helped us to sor [More]

Ship a Car Direct Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions