855-962-2424 - Los Angeles, California

Ship a Car Direct is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ship a Car Direct

More Info for Ship a Car Direct

Car delivery experience
Review by on 9/21/2019 9:01 PM

I got my car delivered so quickly from east coast to west coast once the car had been picked the driver was in touch and told me well advance on which date and time car would be delivered which helped [More]

Driver
Review by on 9/21/2019 3:09 PM

Overall Kwik Trans Inc was good, very responsive. There were only 2 items to note. One, the driver did not know that he could not take his truck over the Bourne Bridge to get to Cape Cod. Subsequent [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 9/21/2019 1:18 PM

Shipping a car to our granddaughter in college. Everyone was excited to get it there. We were able to send it within 2 days and it was delivered in another 2 days. She wasn't able to find a friend [More]

Excellent Experience
Review by on 9/21/2019 12:03 PM

My Ship a Car Direct across country experience was easy and their communication with me was excellent. I was able to reach a live person with questions and they kept me informed via email. The request [More]

Flawless and timely delivery
Review by on 9/21/2019 11:48 AM

I was highly impressed with ship a car direct delivery. This is the 4th time I am shipping with them and every time my experience has been amazing. The word is TRUST. Yes, you can trust them no matter [More]

Corvette Transport
Review by on 9/21/2019 11:04 AM

Excellent service from start to finish. Very quick response times. Pickup and delivery went exactly as planned. Definitely recommend to anyone shipping a vehicle. Stefan was fantastic to work with.

BMW X5 Transportation
Review by on 9/21/2019 10:14 AM

I am a returning customer and would strongly recommend Ship a Car Direct They have provided another great service. Matt and Team, Thanks! Best, Vincent

A Reliable Car Shipping Broker
Review by on 9/21/2019 9:25 AM

I was unreasably worried I had tried to go "too cheap" when shipping my car, however, ShipACarDirect was with me every step of the way! Stefan was always quick to respond and willing to help :)

Delivered as promised
Review by on 9/21/2019 8:51 AM

Christina was very helpful in keeping me informed of my request and got my car delivered as promised. I would definitely use this company again. The driver also took care of a bit I of a special reque [More]

Easy Process Great Service
Review by on 9/21/2019 7:49 AM

Everyone was great! No problems shipping my car at all! Fair pricing and constant communication throughout the process to keep my mind at ease. Highly recommend!

MN to WA
Review by on 9/21/2019 7:42 AM

Ship a Car Direct was able to help connect me to a great company that was able to work around my schedule. My only complaint is that there was a point where there could have been more communication an [More]

car delivered
Review by on 9/21/2019 7:36 AM

Car delivered in good condition

Easy and Fast
Review by on 9/21/2019 7:03 AM

Whole process to ship the car from New York to California was super easy. Customer Service Representative was very helpful and explained everything very thoroughly. Car reached on time.

Open Transport from Texas to NH
Review by on 9/20/2019 11:05 PM

This was my first time using a transport service and I was a bit concerned having looked a many sites and many comments. Things turned out very well for me no issues with the car and was just about do [More]

Great Service
Review by on 9/20/2019 10:31 PM

My car was delivered in 7 days and I was promised it to be delivered in 7-10 days, so it was certainly on time. It was delivered without any scratches or harm. They were able to work with me to delive [More]

Shipping from Calif to Chicago
Review by on 9/20/2019 10:00 PM

Everything from scheduling, to the driver picking up the car, to delivering the car at the scheduled times was flawless. Very happy and would definitely use again!

Car Shipping
Review by on 9/20/2019 5:47 PM

My experience with Ship a Car Direct was excellent. The pickup was quickly arranged and I was kept updated with the shipment by my driver. I received great customer service and would definitely recomm [More]

Car Shipment
Review by on 9/20/2019 4:56 PM

I shipped my car from NY to TX. I worked with Cory and he was great. It was my first time doing this so I was nervous and kept emailing him for updates, but he was understanding and assured me everyth [More]

Great Service
Review by on 9/20/2019 1:01 PM

The broker was very helpful, friendly, and communicative. My car was delivered sooner than expected. Rates were reasonable. Would definitely recommend this service.

Way too easy
Review by on 9/20/2019 11:12 AM

We move around alot and have shipped a few cars. I wish I had found these guys sooner. It was so easy, great communication and really professional. Would definitely recommend

Car Shippment
Review by on 9/20/2019 10:49 AM

Hello, we have just completed a car shipment to North Fort Myers Florida from Middleboro , Mass. The shipper that was assigned to us excellent. The company was Kwik Trans, and the driver name was Igor [More]

Car Transportatoon
Review by on 9/20/2019 10:33 AM

I was in contact with David the entire time, he helped answer all my questions and concerns, he was prompt in responding to all my issues. Would use this service again!

Second time
Review by on 9/20/2019 10:13 AM

This was the second time we used ship a car direct. It was a good experience. The only hang up was the truck picking up the car couldn’t pick up at our residence. My husband didn’t have a way home. Th [More]

Driver was excellent
Review by on 9/20/2019 9:38 AM

The driver was excellent and the car arrived perfectly. The communication between the driver and the company was a little lacking causing a confusion about delivery. Otherwise all was well

Best Experience
Review by on 9/20/2019 9:06 AM

From beginning to end the best experience and we have shipped cars before. I actually had another company hired to ship this car and cancelled due to horrible customer service. I found ship a car dire [More]

Great job!
Review by on 9/20/2019 7:57 AM

I would use Ship a car direct again without reservation. Christina did a great job keeping in touch during the process. The many videos on their site regarding the shipping process helped a bunch. Th [More]

Car transport
Review by on 9/20/2019 5:44 AM

Our car was picked up on time and delivered as promised. The process was easy and convenient! The driver kept us informed along the way and we would recommend this service to friends and family.

Auto shipment
Review by on 9/20/2019 12:15 AM

They have very good customer service with prompt pick up and delivery. This is the second time that my family has used Ship-A-Car-Direct. I highly recommend.

Car Shipping Review