855-962-2424 - Los Angeles, California

Ship a Car Direct is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ship a Car Direct

More Info for Ship a Car Direct

Transport new car
Review by on 2/17/2019 1:07 PM

We bought a new car from out of state, and Ship a Car Direct did a fantastic job delivering the car to us. It was painless and surprisingly fast, and the shipper they selected did a great job!

Easy, Reliable, Great Customer Service
Review by on 2/17/2019 12:32 PM

Used a 3rd party to book with ship a car direct, so I didn’t know much about them. I was pleasantly surprised how fast they responded and shipped my car the next day. The day they picked it up it was [More]

Great service and price!
Review by on 2/17/2019 12:32 PM

The same day that I requested the car to be shipped I got a response with the driver’s direct contact information and delivery was scheduled for next day. The car arrived on time, and everything was [More]

Excellence
Review by on 2/17/2019 10:06 AM

Everything about Ship A Car Direct was first rate. The car was picked up the same day I requested and arrived exactly the day it was scheduled. I was kept in constant update by the company every step [More]

Illinois to Tucson Transport
Review by on 2/17/2019 3:16 AM

I can truly say that I'm rating this company top in the following, customer service, more than fair price, notifications with me, handling & assurance of transporting my Ford Escape from Illinois to T [More]

Outstanding
Review by on 2/16/2019 5:46 PM

Outstanding service and experience. I have used service several times and have always received the highest quality of service. I wouldnt go to any other place.

Terrific job
Review by on 2/16/2019 8:57 AM

Had two cars shipped multiple states with only a few days notice and everything went very smoothly. Really great job and would not hesitate to use again if the situation arose.

Smooth Transport
Review by on 2/15/2019 4:51 PM

Great experience, my auto transport was real smooth, fast and right on time. My auto was transport from FL to MO with no issues. Great job, thank you!!

Ship a car direct from Boston to Long Be
Review by on 2/15/2019 2:24 PM

I have no complaints about using ship a car direct. The process was easy and no hassle. It was my first time shipping my car cross country and I would definetly use ship a car direct again. The commun [More]

Transport
Review by on 2/15/2019 12:40 PM

Very professional. Done sooner and faster than presented. Quite pleased. Everything was completed per their work. Would recommend to anyone who wants to ship a car.

Outstanding service
Review by on 2/15/2019 11:57 AM

The day I called to ship my car from NY to FL the shipping company came the same day and delivered my car within two days of pick up! The communication was outstanding and so was the service.

Unexpectedly Awesome!
Review by on 2/15/2019 11:22 AM

The crew was great. Communication throughout the entire process. Faster delivery than target date and that was during a snowstorm, no issues with the car. Excellent service guys, Thank You!

Accurate timing
Review by on 2/15/2019 10:35 AM

I shipped my car to Houston from NJ and I was surprised that my car was delivered on promised date even when the weather conditions are severe. Drivers are polite and got my car delivered in absolut [More]

Car shipping
Review by on 2/14/2019 11:57 PM

ShipACarDirect gave me a quote for shipping my car from Texas to California at a competitive price. Within the next day they had assigned a carrier to pick up the car. The car was delivered two days e [More]

Good Service
Review by on 2/14/2019 10:37 PM

Overall experience with shipment is good. Timely my car has been picked and dropped it safely. I recommend Ship a car direct to anyone who wants to ship their car

Vehicle shipped
Review by on 2/14/2019 4:46 PM

I was very nervous about shipping my son’s truck to him. After I first googled shipping a vehicle, I recd over 15 calls in a matter of minutes. Very overwhelming. How do I know who to go with ? So [More]

Auto Shipping
Review by on 2/14/2019 3:18 PM

I shipped my car with ShipACarDirect and the experience is smooth and convenient. Jennifer has been super helpful and reachable for the entire process. The car pickup and delivery are on time and the [More]

Vehicle delivery
Review by on 2/14/2019 1:09 PM

My vehicle was picked up in a very timely fashion and delivered sooner than expected. The driver was very courteous and pleasant to work with. I definitely would useShip a Car Direct again.

Car shipped from CA to LA
Review by on 2/14/2019 11:06 AM

I had to have my car shipped from California to Louisiana. Ship a Car Direct was great with providing the initial quote, informing me of my options when a shipping company was interested in my order, [More]

Fantastic service
Review by on 2/14/2019 6:55 AM

Really enjoyed my experience. My BMW M3 was delivered with no issue. Not one mile put in the car. Highly recommend this team for your auto transport needs

1993 Mercedes 300ce
Review by on 2/14/2019 4:14 AM

I shipped a 1993 Mercedes 300ce from California to Portland, Oregon. Pickup was prompt, 1-2 days after scheduled time, and drop off was easy, in only one day!

Ship a Car Direct
Expedite delivery without any surprise
Review by on 2/13/2019 9:55 PM

I needed to ship my car since I was moving from California to Michigan due to relocation. I searched for a car shipping company from online, and it returned so many number of shipping companies and r [More]

Car Shipment - OH to CA
Review by on 2/13/2019 9:27 PM

A wonderful experience from beginning to end. Scott, from Shipacardirect, is very pleasant and professional. I did not feel pressured in accepting the service. The driver from Eastern Express is al [More]

Shipped a car from Austin, TX to Sunnyva
Review by on 2/13/2019 8:19 PM

The overall experience with shipping from shipacardirect was very good. The staff is very honest and to the point about the shipping cost and hiccups. I liked that they were also following up regularl [More]

Car Shipment
Review by on 2/13/2019 7:39 PM

Ship a car direct did a good job being flexible with my schedule and finding a carrier that met my needs in a quick manner. I had no issues with getting my car picked up and delivered.

Great!
Review by on 2/13/2019 7:02 PM

Used them to ship my dads car to and from NC and TX. Great experience both ways! Would highly recommend. Great communication and reliable drivers. Thanks!

Car Move - Interstate
Review by on 2/13/2019 4:48 PM

I was moving from Cincinnati OH to Los Angeles area and was looking for a quote for my car. Biggest confusion is you get a range of quotes and it is becomes a trust issue in terms of selecting the ven [More]

Efficient Service
Review by on 2/13/2019 4:03 PM

The process of shipping my car cross country was explained clearly to me. Once I paid my deposit, a shipper was found. The car shipped picked up and dropped off my car on time. There was no damage to [More]

Excellent Service!!
Review by on 2/13/2019 3:47 PM

I hired Ship A Car Direct to have my car transported from Dallas to San Francisco. I’ve heard a lot of horror stories about cars being transported across long distances and didn’t want to take any ch [More]

Ship a Car Direct Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions