855-962-2424 - Los Angeles, California

Ship a Car Direct is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ship a Car Direct

More Info for Ship a Car Direct

Ship a car direct
Review by on 3/24/2018 9:37 AM

Ship A Car Direct did a great job of getting someone in short notice to pick up my car. My only complaints are that Ship A Car Direct kept calling me by my middle name even though I answered with my f [More]

Century 21 Transport Inc
Review by on 3/24/2018 7:33 AM

Ship a Car Direct used Centrury 21 Inc to haul my vehicle. Alex was my driver and he was absolutely great. Professional, kind, and very easy to work with. My car arrived exactly as it left and earlier [More]

Move from AZ to MD
Review by on 3/24/2018 7:00 AM

Overall very happy with this company. Just one thing to keep in mind is to give plenty of lead time for pickup. Otherwise, Stephan did a great job keeping in touch throughout the process. The transp [More]

Car Ship
Review by on 3/23/2018 9:54 PM

Shipping from Illinois to California only took 2 days, I told them I wouldn't be out there for another couple days upon its arrival. They held onto the car and drove it to the hotel I was at. Great se [More]

Excellent service
Review by on 3/23/2018 9:02 PM

This is the first time I had shipped my car from one state to other. John helped me a lot during the process. The process was simple and I didn't see any issue. Excellent support from John. Thank you. [More]

Car transportation feedback
Review by on 3/23/2018 8:16 PM

The entire process was executed as described in terms of total cost, timing of pickup/delivery and professionalism. Communication was excellent throughout the entire process. The cost quote was not [More]

A very good experience
Review by on 3/23/2018 5:20 PM

Just a quick one. I had a very easy and worry free experience. I was basically informed on progress most of the time. I did constantly receive emails and one call back. I would use this service ag [More]

Best transport yet!
Review by on 3/23/2018 4:32 PM

I have used Ship A Car Direct several times in the past and I've always had an excellent experience with them. But my latest Austin to LA transport was stellar in all regards. From booking to receipt [More]

Review by on 3/23/2018 4:11 PM

Timing done completely as I requested. Delivery notification was excellent - within 30 minutes. Highly recommend. Pricing was competitive but the quality of service was the key factor. Will use aga [More]

Car shipping from California to New Jers
Review by on 3/23/2018 2:05 PM

Vehicle arrived on time and in good condition. It was good dealing with the Ship a Car Direct representative. The only reason I am giving four stars was because the transport company that they assigne [More]

Reveiw of car shipping Ohio - Nevada
Review by on 3/23/2018 2:02 PM

Best experience I have had with shipping my car. This was my third time. He had my vehicle picked up in Columbus, Ohio and out here in Las Vegas, Nevada in 3 days. Doesn't make you worry, Keeps you in [More]

Review by on 3/23/2018 11:42 AM

This is the second time we have used Ship A Car Direct. I sent a request online and in less then an hour I had the answer I was looking for. They arranged the carrier in a timely manner. The car was [More]

Cars delivered on time
Review by on 3/23/2018 11:40 AM

Matt was wonderful. I gave him a range of dates and he was able to arrange pickup on the last day of my range was actually the best day for me. He was in touch with me on a regular basis from the ti [More]

Prompt shipment
Review by on 3/23/2018 11:07 AM

I am overall pleased with my experience with Ship a Car Direct. They communicate with you using your preferred method, so I was able to get updates over text which was nice. My only complaint is that [More]

Ship car direct
Review by on 3/23/2018 10:06 AM

We looked for a carrier or broker tO help transport our car and entrusted ship a car direct. From the call and expactations to the final drop off it was a smooth process. I would reconmend this co to [More]

car transport
Review by on 3/23/2018 8:08 AM

The overall service was perfect with spot on pickup and delivery. The carrier driver kept in constant contact all the way from Florida to Colorado, also John from Ship a car direct kept in touch with [More]

Great Service!
Review by on 3/22/2018 11:49 PM

Everything went as they said! A nice surprise nowadays! Would use them again and I highly recommend them for their helpfulness and keeping in touch! Loved getting the email updated! Also, the app [More]

Overall Service
Review by on 3/22/2018 11:35 PM

I was apprehensive, not knowing exactly who I was talking with or who was picking up my car. Jennifer with shipacardirect always returned my calls. I arrived and didn't have to wait on my car as it ar [More]

Review by on 3/22/2018 11:20 PM

Everything was great. It all started with Jennifer who gave great customer service! Very accurate information and answers. The driver Mike was then right on time. Called me to identify pick-up time, [More]

Review by on 3/22/2018 10:59 PM

These guys were great! On time and not a scratch on it! Definitely recommend to anyone who needs to transport there car. I was very nervous at first, but the team did a great job keeping me informe [More]

Customer Service
Review by on 3/22/2018 1:37 PM

I missed the phone call and message from the driver picking up my car and he was nice enough to wait for 15 minutes for me. I received my car after 10 days and it was in perfect condition. The exterio [More]

Customer Service
Review by on 3/22/2018 11:19 AM

Many thanks to Renee for great customer relations. Somehow I was posted by accident to another carrier. She straightened it out and car was shipped promptly. My carrier was also a peach! Called and te [More]

Customer Care
Review by on 3/22/2018 6:58 AM

After we placed the order with ETA Trans they were able to pick up our car that same day. The driver we had was very friendly and he did a great job explaining all the details of transporting our car [More]

Excellent Experience
Review by on 3/22/2018 5:24 AM

Our experience with Ship-A-Car Direct was excellent. We needed to ship one of our cars when we were moving on short notice. We will definitely use the company again in the future to ship our vehicles [More]

Delivered as Promised
Review by on 3/22/2018 12:04 AM

Ship-a-car direct was prompt in providing an estimate and followed up with useful information. Although I made my decision late, John worked hard to ensure I was connected to a reliable carrier in the [More]

Late but honest
Review by on 3/21/2018 9:58 PM

First carrier flaked out & ended up taking approximately a week longer than originally quoted. 2nd carrier was far better in communication and delivery. Kosta was great at keeping me up to date on t [More]

Reliable Service
Review by on 3/21/2018 9:41 PM

I've had my car transported before to a different state and having to deal directly with the transport company was so frustrating. Using ShipACarDirect provided a capable third party to intervene on [More]

Amazing service
Review by on 3/21/2018 7:48 PM

I had a very short notice move from New York to Texas in Frisco. They popped up as NY second search and called right away. Very amazing service representative spoke to me and gave me the full price no [More]

Overall satisfactory
Review by on 3/21/2018 7:34 PM

It was a great experience this time with shi Car Direct. I was getting updates time to time. Everything was transparent. Vehicle was picked up within said time and delivered within said window. Driver [More]

Ship a Car Direct Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions