Providing more than 232,817 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From Texas to California

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Jay Romero and Mercury Transport are tge Mercury Auto Transport

Jay Romero and Mercury Transport are tge

Review by on 1/20/2021 10:12 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

I am amazed...how incredible Jay Romero at Mercury has been to me! He was genuine, polite, honest, and amazing! Thankyou with all my heart! Our car was transported in less than 48 hours and the tran [More]

Minta Licata - Hi Kathy, we're very glad to hear that you are pleased with Jay's services. Thank you for choosing Mercury Auto Transport!
Transport Saab Mercury Auto Transport

Transport Saab

Review by on 1/19/2021 10:53 AM about Mercury Auto Transport

Jason Ladd was in contact with me throughout the entire process. He provided valuable information to explain the process, unlike any other company. Even after the delivery, Mercury checked with me-ask [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Glad to hear your transport went so well. Thanks for a great review Toni!
AutoStar Transport AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar Transport

Review by on 1/8/2021 10:04 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar Transport was the such a great and smooth experience. I was kept updated at all times and when I had a question, I called and they answered quickly and professionaly. I have zero negative com [More]

Mike Cannon - “"From Yasmin 888-802-8250 x 2223: Hello Santiago, thank you very much for the nice review and thank you for the opportunity to earn your business, your satisfaction with our carrier is because the ca...
Auto Transport AutoStar Transport Express

Auto Transport

Review by on 12/29/2020 5:35 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

The team was informative, quick to respond to questions and thorough in their communication. This was my first time to ship a vehicle, so I had many questions .

Mike Cannon - From Sean Hancock 888 802 8250 ext 4219: Thank you, Jeff, for the feedback, much appreciated. I'm glad you were happy with the service and the quality of the enclosed carrier to ship this type of vehi...
Exotic car transport from Houston to No. Montway Auto Transport

Exotic car transport from Houston to No.

Review by on 12/26/2020 8:40 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Overall expectations well communicated on sign-up regarding cost, time of pickup and vehicle delivery to destination. Driver very professional in communication, meetup for pickup, and also upon delive [More]

Montway - Thank you for the review, Brian. Communication is essential to our business and we're happy to everything went well. We hope you consider us for future transport needs.
AutoStar Transport Express AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar Transport Express

Review by on 12/22/2020 2:28 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Excellent services, constant contact with Company. Highly recommended.. Drivers was professional, excellent communication skills to convey schedule delivery date and time, quiet courtesy. This is my [More]

Mike Cannon - From Rod 888-802-8250 x 4211: Hello Eddie, we appreciate your repeat business and spending the time to leave this valuable and helpful review. It is always a pleasure to assist you with your transport...
Car Transport - TX to CA AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Transport - TX to CA

Review by on 12/15/2020 4:55 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I enlisted AmeriFreight for their services to ship my cousin's car from TX to CA. The info given was communicated in great detail and all of my questions were answered in a timely manner by both Amer [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Virginia Raynes at (678) 648-3217 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us t...
Corvette Shipment Tempus Logix

Corvette Shipment

Review by on 12/7/2020 3:53 PM about Tempus Logix

Excellent service. Picked up vehicle on time and delivered it early. Total shipping time was minimal considering the distance. Communications with driver throughout went very well. Had a question f [More]

Eduard Chitakhyan - Dear James, Thanks for your amazing review. You have been great to work with. Thanks! Kindest Regards Alexandra
AmeriFreight makes it easy AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight makes it easy

Review by on 12/5/2020 5:23 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Melissa handled all of my questions and set up the transport of a Jeep Wrangler to my son. I was contacted by a transport driver the next day and he was courteous and efficient in getting the car load [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Melissa Dossett at (678) 271-3041 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us t...
Great! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great!

Review by on 12/2/2020 10:35 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha was great at breaking down the entire process for me, especially since this was the first time I had ever shipped my car. She kept me updated whenever she had any information and responded t [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Samantha Smith at (770) 299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...