Providing more than 196,106 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$750

Average Price

$823

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Greater services Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Greater services

Review by on 5/21/2019 9:39 AM about Smart Talk Transport Inc.

best company ever .Monica were very helpful person and everything went great on time .highly recommended for your transportation matter's they are honest and best price out there

Smart Talk - For the same great service contact us at our Toll-free #: (888) 884-0608 and we´ll get you the best broker for your route. Remember, we do heavy hauling, car transport and freight in general all over ...
From Texas to California MoverJet Logistics

From Texas to California

Review by on 4/27/2019 3:36 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Anthony helped me with my transactions. I had my car picked up and delivered to me within 3 days. Good company. My rate was also very good . I only paid 600. No hidden fees.

Elizabeth Miller - We tend to provide our customers with fair and honest service. Thank you for your words! -Antony Hawks
Perfect service BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Perfect service

Review by on 4/16/2019 8:07 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Thank you for rhe flawless delivery, i received my cars on time. Every question was answered. Very good service. I will definitely used them again in the near future.

Linda Ross - Thank you very much for so kind words! If you ever need to ship your car, I will be very happy to work with you again!
SCAM DO NOT USE - OWNER DELETES REVIEWS Avon Moving And Storage LLC

SCAM DO NOT USE - OWNER DELETES REVIEWS

Review by on 4/8/2019 9:30 PM about Avon Moving And Storage LLC

Teddy, the CEO, reached out to me after I filled out an online search for a moving company. We talked back and forth for about a month regarding my move from DAL to LAX. I wanted to hire him to move m [More]

Avon Moving and Storage - This is not true.We have Respect for each client and we did everything and our powers to Help her. We also did Everything we were Hired to do. We are Brokers who arrange For Auto and Households goods...
Great work! MoverJet Logistics

Great work!

Review by on 4/4/2019 3:42 PM about MoverJet Logistics

If you need to ship your car, MoverJet is the way to go! My agent Liza Brooks worked really hard to find a carrier to bring my car from Dallas to LA quickly and with the best price. I filled out a quo [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Happy to hear it! We will be happy to serve you again! - Liza Brooks
Car Transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Car Transport

Review by on 3/30/2019 12:50 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I would have given a 5 star review if it had not been for drivers not communicating more with me and Lance. Lance did listen to the issues I has having with my past drivers and was able to resolve the [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Chantel...
AutoStar Transport AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar Transport

Review by on 3/28/2019 1:17 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I called AutoStar and needed a car transported from Katy, TX to Danville, CA. This is the second time I used AutoStar. The agent told me he would find a transport leaving Katy and three days later m [More]

Mike Cannon - From Kerron Vandermerwe 786 725 5996: Hi Bill, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if ...
Location is everything. Read teh fine pr BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Location is everything. Read teh fine pr

Review by on 3/27/2019 2:56 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I had a great experience and paid very little for exceptional service. But I also read the fine print. Your pricing and how fast you need it depend on many things. Location is probably at the top of t [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for such kind words!
Recent long distance move AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Recent long distance move

Review by on 3/25/2019 8:41 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service with reasonable price. Lecia Phillips has been very helpful in addressing my needs given my tight schedule. (1501647060-UF) Definitely recommended.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia Phillips AT 678-369-4122
www.autostartransport.com AutoStar Transport Express

www.autostartransport.com

Review by on 3/25/2019 1:51 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Great service, no issues. The schedule coordinate was great and the transportation itself was flawless. Will recommend them to anyone transporting a car.

Mike Cannon - From Rod 888-802-8250 x 4211: Hello Viresh, Thank you for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. When you, your family or frie...