Providing more than 192,999 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$1200

Average Price

$1250

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Travis Jackson (617) 213-7825 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Travis Jackson (617) 213-7825

Review by on 3/18/2019 2:12 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great customer service will use it again. Travis help me get the right transportation assets and received my car in a timely manner very happy with the service

Terry Williams - ***Travis Jackson***617-213-6860***Call/Text me for an Instant Quote*** Thank you for the 5 star rating. I’m looking forward to assisting you again.
Car transportation from PA AutoStar Transport Express

Car transportation from PA

Review by on 3/14/2019 5:18 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Excellent service, auto Star transported my car from PA. I got my car 5 days in California. This is the second time that I use their service and I could not be happier

Mike Cannon - Hi Carlos! Thank you for the great review, much appreciated. We are able to provide such a fast reliable service due to the extensive network of carriers we have covering any location nationwide. We p...
Transport across the country Montway Auto Transport

Transport across the country

Review by on 3/8/2019 7:36 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I used Montway Auto Transport for transporting my car from PA to CA. I opted for the flexible scheduling in order to save some money. They picked up the car within 3 days of my phone call and the car [More]

Montway - Happy we could provide a great experience, Jody! Thanks for the wonderful review!
Amerifreight- Harry Davis AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight- Harry Davis

Review by on 2/28/2019 3:07 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Thank you, Harry and Amerifreight for a very smooth and swift car shipping experience!!! Harry was incredibly kind, thorough and straight forward with explaining and detailing all parts of the process [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Review AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Review

Review by on 2/20/2019 11:25 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I received excellent service from Samantha and Amerifreight. The carrier US Road Inc was great too. Overall great experience for someone who did this for the 1st time from Pennsylvania to California. [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Ship your car across the US - Painless p AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Ship your car across the US - Painless p

Review by on 1/30/2019 8:06 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha at Amerifreight was awesome at taking the fear factor out of shipping my brand new 2018 Toyota Rav4 from Pittsburgh, PA to Los Angeles, CA. The car arrived on time, and in perfect condition, [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602.
Car transfer from Pittsburgh to LA BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Car transfer from Pittsburgh to LA

Review by on 1/30/2019 3:04 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Eva Simpson was courteous and very helpful in sourcing transport and keeping me informed during the transfer of my SUV to LA. The car was picked up within a day and arrived on time with no issues at [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for your kind co-operation. It would be a pleasure for us to work with you again!
Cross country transport Get it Done Transportation

Cross country transport

Review by on 1/25/2019 12:30 AM about Get it Done Transportation

Get it done was awesome! Marc answered all my questions and had arranged to have my vehicle transported from Bensalem to San Diego within an hour. My car was delivered to me on time and in perfect con [More]

David Pein - Lisa going across country is always scary but thankfully you gave us the opportunity to work for you and we got the job done and gave you a 5 star experience. Thanks again Dave pein 888-325-1899
Great experience with Montway! Montway Auto Transport

Great experience with Montway!

Review by on 1/10/2019 12:01 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Great on time delivery with proper communication throughout! I've had my car shipped with other companies and there were hidden costs and demands from the driver upon the drop off. Montway Auto Transp [More]

Montway - Thank you for the awesome review, Spencer! Glad we could provide professional service for you!
Car Transport Montway Auto Transport

Car Transport

Review by on 1/8/2019 7:23 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport was the most professional and honest transport company I have ever dealt with starting with Jason who helped me book my transport to the actual company that Montway used to tran [More]

Montway - Thanks for the amazing review, Debbie! Happy to hear about your experience and looking forward to your next transport!