Providing more than 199,879 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Car Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Transport

Review by on 7/20/2019 11:09 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Working with AmeriFreight was fine and straightforward. The person I was in contact with was quick to respond and was helpful in answering my questions.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted rates please call Richard Jernigan at 678-821-2653
Shipped large Pickup trucks and classic AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipped large Pickup trucks and classic

Review by on 7/18/2019 10:51 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight is great to work with. We build custom trucks and ship across USA from Philadelphia. No issues. Samantha stays on top of sourcing a carrier. Our trucks are extra tall and they work with [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Please Call Samantha at 770-299-8602
PA to CA MoverJet Logistics

PA to CA

Review by on 7/11/2019 7:47 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Liza Brooks was very helpful and professional in handling the logistics surrounding shipment of my car from PA to CA. I had a lot of different companies badgering me once I requested a quote; to the [More]

Elizabeth Miller - It would be a pleasure for us to work with you again! -Liza Brooks
Extraordinary service Lightning Auto Carriers

Extraordinary service

Review by on 7/10/2019 7:37 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Extraordinary service , friendly and cool driver and on time delivery without any damage of my car ,over all I will always recommend this company for car transportation

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Matt at 561 807 7484.
Good first time experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Good first time experience

Review by on 7/10/2019 5:13 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was the first time I had ever used an auto transportation company and everything went smoothly. My rep, Erica Hudson, was prompt and informative with her calls and emails guiding me through the p [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Please Call Erica at 770-881-8585
Very professional Excellent Shipping Ser MoverJet Logistics

Very professional Excellent Shipping Ser

Review by on 7/8/2019 3:59 PM about MoverJet Logistics

I have my Honda Accord car shipped from King of Prussia, PA to Fremont CA. Mr Adam Nowakowski help us to ship my car. I booked for July 3 and the car was picked on the same day and time. The car was d [More]

Elizabeth Miller - I am delighted that you are happy with my service. Hoping to work with you again. - Adam Nowakowski
Car shipping to LA Montway Auto Transport

Car shipping to LA

Review by on 7/6/2019 9:39 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Car arrived in good condition and in time frame promised. Do note that they do not deliver on weekends but it was nice that they dropped off car near my new residence

Montway - We appreciate the review. Thank you, Susan.
Transportation Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Transportation

Review by on 7/3/2019 10:15 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Extremely happy with the trucks transportation. It arrived ahead of schedule and in perfect condition. Owners were very nice people and easy to work with about method of payment.

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 12 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Richard, Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! If ...
Frank Movewheels BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Frank Movewheels

Review by on 6/27/2019 8:37 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Frank Sabin helped me with moving my vehicle - he was so amazing and worked with my busy schedule. Nothing is more difficult then moving across country and he helped me in every way possible. He is tr [More]

Linda Ross - Thanks for the positive feedback! We'll be glad to help you with the shipping process again!
Clear communication American Auto Shipping

Clear communication

Review by on 6/27/2019 6:03 PM about American Auto Shipping

They provided excellent service, maintained clear communication, was picked up on the day promised and delivered in reasonable time. Through out the process Rachel was super helpful, prompt & explanat [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind words Santanu! It was great working with you and I hope that you give me a call if you need to ship anymore cars!