Home > Reports > Route PA to CA

$1238

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Good Service But One Thing

Review by on 9/15/2017 2:56 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

Everything is alright, they pick up on time and deliver on time, customer representative is responsible and reliable, service is good, my car is in good condition when I received it, nothing is missin [More]

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 786-725-2239-Hi Linzi, thank you for taking the time to write your review. It was my pleasure taking care of your second order with me and I am happy that once again that I was able ...

prompt response and excellent service

Review by on 9/7/2017 4:32 PM about All Terrain Logistics Inc.

The representative returned my calls when he said he would and was prompt with finding me transportation for my vehicle. He was always available to answer my questions. Great job!

gustavo - Thanks for the opportunity to work with you we are more than glad to assist you. we are here to help you at any time and provide you the best vehicle transportation service for excellent prices. tha...

Honest and reliable!

Review by on 8/20/2017 4:48 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Jorge Cruz was friendly and professional. He always answered my questions and returned my calls. I felt very comfortable dealing with him, and everything he said was honest and accurate. I would defin [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Jorge at 678-621-1768

ASG

Review by on 8/18/2017 7:04 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberly set me up with a very good transport company. They treated me with excellent customer service and maintained good communication while transporting my car. It arrived earlier than anticipated [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Gloria, it was a pleasure to work with you agai...

Great service

Review by on 8/5/2017 4:33 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Overall great service, Ali was very helpful. My only complaint was they gave me a low bid by email and then when I contacted them they told me to get the car within a 5 day period, the price would go [More]

Great Experience

Review by on 8/3/2017 12:48 PM about Galaxy Auto Shipping LLC

Called Jason and he was able to find a driver to pick my car up same day - I had a few difficult requirements and he was able to meet and deliver. I had contact with the driver and communication was g [More]

Jason - Thanks Matt it was a pleasure working with you as well.

Everything was fine

Review by on 8/2/2017 10:15 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Booking shipment was surprisingly last minute, but communication was excellent during that time. Everything went smoothly, price ended up being higher than expected from estimated quote, but in all I [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Ben at 404-334-7183

Michael Rhine -Rep

Review by on 7/30/2017 5:22 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Overall excellent service from Auto Shipping Group. Michael had great communication and my vehicle was delivered safely and on time. Transporting my vehicle across the country made me nervous, but the [More]

Terry Williams - Michael@autoshippinggroup.com, 360-512-3754 CALL, TEXT, OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE. Sunny, I am glad to hear I made the move as stress free as possible. Hope you enjoy Cali, thank you again ...

Look no further

Review by on 6/21/2017 1:01 PM about Gold Star Transport

After working with Ellen, I can say without hesitation that I will not have anyone else help me transport a car in the future. She was courteous and very professional while walking me through the enti [More]

Ellen Kealey - My pleasure Brian!! Thanks for being a great client!! Call me anytime Ellen 919-623-1618

Chevelle to Cali

Review by on 5/23/2017 1:28 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was very happy with all aspects of the move. Ben worked hard to get the driver lined up. The carrier was 100% professional. There was no damage or problems. I would do this again if I move anoth [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Ben at 770-486-1010

Review by on 3/1/2017 7:33 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Everything went as well as I could have expected. The price was great and my car was on the back of a truck faster than I expected. The car arrived 2 days before it was expected to but communication w [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for the awesome review!

BMW prompt delivery service

Review by on 3/1/2017 4:30 PM about Viceroy Auto Trans

Prompt service from Philly to San Francisco within a week. It was delivered couple days early than expected. They will call or text, email the costumer for a smooth transition from pickup to delivery. [More]

Management Dept - Tom, Thank you for posting your positive experience with Viceroy Auto Trans. Always call us Direct @ 754-333-3596 the next time you need your vehicle transported. Dont forget to tell your family & fri...

Transport Process

Review by on 2/27/2017 9:36 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This transport was my second in two months from the east coast to west coast facilitated by this company. The third overall transport in 3 months. The process is similar to that used by other companie [More]

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 2/16/2017 10:24 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia answered all of my many many questions before the car shipped. She kept me updated throughout the process both before and during shipping, and followed-up to make sure the delivery had gone sm [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...

Auto Shipping Group - Awesome Experience

Review by on 1/19/2017 3:15 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I had a very professional experience with Chell. She was wonderful in explaining the whole process and helping me out with co-originating pickup and delivery. She was even available during after-offic [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Vinayak, Thank you so much for the positive fe...

Philly to SoCAL

Review by on 12/15/2016 7:26 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I shipped this car to Philly from SoCal two years ago and had it brought back this month. Graham walked me through the process of auto shipping and how we should go about finding a transport company. [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates,please call Graham 678-369-4122

Smooth as silk

Review by on 11/30/2016 7:00 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I bought a new 2016 Range Rover from a different state and needed to ship it from the dealer in Pennsylvania to my home in California. After researching multiple options online I called AmeriFreight a [More]

Good service offered

Review by on 11/25/2016 7:34 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Julie is quite prompt/active in her responses. She got me a good deal for my car transportation. I would definitely recommend her service to everyone. I would definitely reach out to her for my futur [More]

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Gautam, I wish you the very best in your new city. It was my pleasure working with you on your transport. Thank you for choosing ASG and my s...

Amerifreight Transport

Review by on 10/29/2016 11:31 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent assistance in transportation of my classic car. Lecia arranged for expedited transport when the opportunity arose, was in constant contact to insure the transport was to my favor. Ended up [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted call Lecia 678-621-1768

Review by on 10/21/2016 12:29 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Overall Amerfreight took care of our needs. It took a little longer to find a shipper which wasn't an issue for us. Because it was an enclosed truck it cost a little more than quoted but we preferred [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call AmeriFreight at 770-486-1010

Great experience

Review by on 10/19/2016 5:58 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberly was really nice and gave me a good customer service. She answered all my concerns promptly and answered the phone every time I contacted. I would highly recommend her for her service. Great J [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Syed, Thank you so much for the positive feedb...

Auto Shipping Group Order #1026286

Review by on 10/6/2016 4:40 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

No issues and a fair price as well, would recommend using Auto Shipping Group. Was able to ship car from PA to CA in 3 days, and the service was courteous throughout. The car arrived in excellent cond [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com CALL ME DIRECT FOR BEST RATES***Andy..Thank you for choosing us for your transport services. Appreciate you and your families business. Hope t...

All Good Things to Say

Review by on 10/4/2016 4:18 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Ben was extraordinarily helpful and courteous throughout my car shipping process. I had gone to a ton of different shipping sites and companies before finally landing on Amerifreight because they are [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Us at 770-486-1010

Overall good experience

Review by on 9/29/2016 9:17 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I have a large vehicle, lifted jeep with wide tires, and had it loaded with a lot of stuff. I was worried I would have trouble finding a carrier but Lecia got it done! It took a few extra days to find [More]

Let Ali Jones / AmeriFreight Help You Mo

Review by on 9/28/2016 2:05 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had a fantastic experience with Ali and AmeriFreight as I moved my car from Philadelphia, PA to San Francisco, CA. No runaround, total professionalism, realistic expectations were established and me [More]

Review by on 9/23/2016 12:12 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Their serve is really good and the agent, Mr. Graham Turner, is professional and the driver was nice too. Overall, the shippment was on time and no damge to my car. Looking forward to work with them [More]

Professional, Reliable Coast to Coast Tr

Review by on 9/10/2016 1:35 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Julie was cordial, informative, efficient and professional, by phone, email and text, with Lance as solid backup. Everything they said and committed to happened. Very pleased and will use again!!!

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Jeff enjoy your vehicle it was my pleasure assisting you in your transport and look forward to working with you again if the need arises in the...

Met Expectations

Review by on 9/6/2016 2:27 PM about All Terrain Logistics Inc.

Delivery of my car was on time and satisfied my expectations. However I was looking for a receipt of transaction and have yet to be given one. I emailed All Terrain a few days ago and was told that I [More]

gustavo - Mr Wares for our company is very important to provide you an excellent service, we are glad that your vehicle was delivered in a timely fashion, about the receip we really apologize but please can you...

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854

Review by on 8/31/2016 12:25 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Initially I received a quote from Auto Shipping Group as well as many other transport companies. Of all the quotes and contacts during the quote process, Kimberly was the most detailed and profession [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Lisa, I am so happy to help you! It was a plea...

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854

Review by on 8/31/2016 11:36 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

We received many quotes. Of all the quotes Kimberly's was the most detailed and professional. The dealership where we had just purchased the car that was being transported to CA arranged to have a c [More]

Auto transport

Review by on 8/29/2016 9:31 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My experience with this company during the last shipment has been good. I didn't encounter any problems during delivery and pick-up. Drivers were very courteous. I would recommend anybody to use CFR f [More]

AmeriFreight - FOR DISCOUNTED RATES CALL LECIA 678-621-1768

Car Delivery

Review by on 8/19/2016 10:56 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had a very good experience with AmeriFreight. They were able to find me a carrier in a timely manner and my car was delivered timely and without damage. Rick was my customer service rep and he alway [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Rick Morris 678-608-2611 for discount pricing

Much faster Delivery than I thought

Review by on 8/16/2016 1:45 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipped my car from PA to CA, the shipping just took 4 days. This is much faster than I thought. Very nice customer service as well. I will absolutely ask their service again if I need car shipping i [More]

Amazing Service and Price

Review by on 8/13/2016 1:11 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

We transported our vehichle from Pittsburgh to ST. Thomas US VI. (It did not give me the option to pick this destination) Nadine gave us the best price and service. She was available to answer quest [More]

joseph - Artilio, we appreciate your calling diy to transport your car to the Virgin Islands , it was our pleasure to have got that done at the best price possible as well as the best serive possible from Nad...

Smooth East to West Coast Transition

Review by on 8/12/2016 3:58 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Over a month after I received a very prompt quote on the car shipment, I finally followed through and contacted AmeriFreight about proceeding with the shipment. They were again very prompt and very he [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Rick Morris for discount pricing 678-608-2611

Nice service

Review by on 8/12/2016 2:02 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

We transported our Honda Odyssey from Redding, PA to San Jose, CA through Auto Shipping Group. Brenda was very helpful and very prompt in her responses. We highly recommend them. Car reached safely on [More]

Terry Williams - Brenda Rust 360-255-7438 brenda@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for your positive review! Would be very happy to help you get your car shipped in the future.

Car Arrived Safe!

Review by on 8/12/2016 1:58 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lecia was very accommodating and was able to get my transport needs arranged very quickly. Was able to bump the preferred pickup date last minute no problem and car was picked up right as scheduled. T [More]

Jeep Transport

Review by on 8/2/2016 3:33 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Greg was great to work with, he was always available to talk and able to answer any questions that I had. I hope if you work with ASG that you get to work with Greg. He is very knowledgeable and has a [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com CALL ME DIRECT FOR BEST RATES***James and Mary...thank you for the kind words and vote of confidence. My pleasure working with you. Greg

Solid Cross Country Transport

Review by on 7/28/2016 10:58 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My setup with Graham was very smooth and pickup was exactly as planned. He did a good job bidding out the job and struck the right balance of quality driver at a reasonable price. Driver met me at l [More]

good experience with Agent Ali in AmeriF

Review by on 7/22/2016 1:30 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The first agent who gave me an original quote was not reachable. So I switched to Ali. She responded right away. She explained the process honestly and in details. Price not very cheap, but I booked l [More]

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 7/13/2016 12:40 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Very satisfied with the high quality of service I received from Felicia. I was updated throughout the process and all my questions were answered. I would not hesitate to recommend her to friends & fam [More]

Great Service

Review by on 7/1/2016 7:39 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Exactly as promised. Kept in contact. Driver pickup was friendly and accommodating. Arrived in exactly the same condition as on departure. Although the price was a little high, the experience was [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525

Brenda rust

Review by on 6/22/2016 1:33 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This was such a horrendous experience. First of all, auto shipping group was dishonest in several ways. I chose this company based off of medium priced quote. However, this quote was absolutely fals [More]

Terry Williams - Brenda Rust 360-255-7438 brenda@autoshippinggroup.com Corey, I'd like to apologize if you feel that this was a bad experience, but I want to clarify a few thing that you have over exaggerated. 1. Y...

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-68547

Review by on 6/21/2016 11:41 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kim rescued me from a disasterous promise of another company. She was expedient at providing a car carrier. Prompt and exceptionally a perfectionist at being thorough, professional, honest, and concer [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Barbara, I am so glad I was able to come to th...

Jessica Nichols 360-284-7180

Review by on 6/10/2016 6:04 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Jessica was very nice, there was some time (I believe she was sick) when I didn't hear from her with updates on finding a carrier/when my car would be picked up. It was getting close to moving day so [More]

Terry Williams - Jessica Nichols (360) 284-7180 jessica@autoshippinggroup.com I am sorry about the miscommunication about the prices. When I talk to all my customers, I always let them know about the drivers and how ...

Auto Shipping Group

Review by on 6/10/2016 3:01 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Virginia was very friendly and helpful. She offered me alternative options and kept me updated throughout the process. Pick up went smoothly and she checked in periodically to let me know what was hap [More]

Terry Williams - Auto Shipping Group Inc. - Virginia Vires Virginia@autoshippinggroup.com (360) 552-4113 Tyler , Thank you so much for your positive review! It was a pleasure assisting you in shipping your vehicle. Pl...

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678

Review by on 6/8/2016 8:51 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

The driver company's attitude was bad and had a registration problem which postpone the pick up date and cause a great problem for me. But Stephanie did a great job and solved the problem properly. I [More]

Terry Williams - ******STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Ru, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting...

1942 Dodge Carryall transport

Review by on 6/4/2016 10:22 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Everything went according to plan. No issues at all. No surprises. My truck was a 1942 Dodge military truck that didn't run or brake which gave the transportation a little difficulty. Brenda found [More]

Terry Williams - THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW!!!!! BRENDA RUST 360-255-7438 TALK/TEXT

Service and Shipping Great - Jessica Nic

Review by on 5/31/2016 7:25 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Jessica provided wonderful customer service. Everything she promised with the process happened. Price, pickup and delivery and wonderful. I will absolutely use this company when I ship my car back. [More]

Terry Williams - Jessica@autoshippinggroup.com (360) 284-7180 Thank you so much for your kind words and I look forward to working with you again! Give me a call when you are ready to ship your car back! Thanks again ...

DIY Transport

Review by on 5/23/2016 11:23 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

Excellent company. Excellent service. Excellent price. I highly recommend DIY Transport. I was not given an incentive to write this review. This review is on my own terms. Ask for Ness. I wish DIY Tra [More]

joseph - Carlos, We are happy to know that Ness has provided you with exceptional service. Thanks for the great feedback and the wish for success, it is customers like you that keep us going. Thanks for choosi...

Gary Nichols

Review by on 5/8/2016 11:48 AM about DIY Transport Inc.

Gary Nichols made my experience wonderful. He was very informative and worked with me all the way. He advised how I can contact my driver and when I should call. Though there were a few minor hiccups [More]

joseph - As we all know not everything goes as planned. The sales, customer service and dispatch staff at DIY work daily to make sure the hiccups don't turn into anything major.

Review by on 4/28/2016 12:33 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Malia was my coordinator, she was extremely nice and helpful. She made me feel comfortable and found the best options for my car. I would recommend her again. This was my first time shipping my car an [More]

Terry Williams - CALL OR TEXT ANYTIME Malia 360-214-3671/Malia@autoshippinggroup,com. . I HAVE BEEN WITH MY COMPANY SINCE 2004, NAME YOUR OWN PRICE.......CALL ME AND FIND OUT HOW I SAVE MY CUSTOMERS MONEY, Great to ...

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678

Review by on 4/15/2016 1:34 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

It was a pleasant experience. Stephanie was professional, knowledgeable, and very responsive. The driver was also informative, easily reached, and very helpful. He kept me informed the day when he is [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Xiaocun, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 star review. It was a pleasure assi...

Vehicle transport

Review by on 4/3/2016 3:48 PM about National Auto Shipping

Excellent service Would recommend and will to transport second vehicle .driver was friendly and the service was superior . My expectations were exceeded.i plan to use this vendor for the transport o [More]

Manny - For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com T...

Customer Review

Review by on 4/2/2016 12:05 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I was shipping a car across the country for the first time, and when I searched online Ship a Car Direct's 95% 5 star customer ratings caught my eye. They were able to set up the pickup within three [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it hassle-free! Thanks, Mike!

Greg Bailey

Review by on 3/31/2016 9:46 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Greg Bailey was through out helpful and maintained good communication. The Carrier, Translogistics, did goof in pickup but once the vehicle was picked every thing was fine. The company remained in con [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com CALL ME DIRECT FOR LOWEST RATES*** Ramesh...I appreciate you, your business, and the FIVE STAR REVIEW of course. Good luck with the new jo...

Smooth process except for the final paym

Review by on 3/31/2016 11:43 AM about Cruise Control Auto Transport

The entire moving process went smoothly except for the final payment to the transport company. Originally, I was told to make out a certified check to Company A. I did as such and confirmed with Andre [More]

Andrew Stall - My apologies, Eric, this was totally my oversight. This vehicle was originally dispatched to a company called Zen Auto Transport that handles dispatch for your carrier, The Transporters. In middle o...

Great Communication from Start to Finish

Review by on 3/29/2016 11:38 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship A Car Direct communicated very efficiently by email and over the phone. They worked with on exact dates and even let us change our location within a week of shipping the car to allow us an easier [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful! Thanks for the great review, Jeff!

Good Service

Review by on 3/28/2016 5:00 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Good service overall, and much easier than trying to book my won car shipping service. Only difficulty I had was that our car came earlier than I intended it to, though we managed to find a solution t [More]

Michael Strickland - Sorry your car arrived too quickly! Thanks for your feedback!

good people with bad software

Review by on 3/11/2016 6:17 PM about Ship a Car Direct

The software made an error to delivery location, and the first truck had to go back They arranged a replacement very quickly and delivered the vehicle safely. Both trucks were very reliable and goo [More]

Michael Strickland - Sorry the first truck had the wrong address, but happy to accommodate another carrier match quickly! Thanks, Rohan!

A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC

Review by on 3/7/2016 9:54 PM about A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC

The transport company was very easy to work with. Pickup went smoothly and delivery was a day early. overall a good experience and i will be using this company again in June of 2016 for another transp [More]

Management - We appreciate your business and positive feedback.

Excellent Customer Service!!

Review by on 3/5/2016 8:15 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I was impressed by Ship a Car Direct's customer service, particularly the responsiveness and efficiency of Stefan in coordinating my shipment. Also, good follow-up to ensure everything went as planned [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the awesome recommendation, Chris! Glad it went as planned!

Amazing service!!

Review by on 3/3/2016 2:26 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I needed to transport my car from PA to CA. I was using a dfferent auto transport company forst but they were extremely unprofessional and treated me like garbage. My car ended up not gettig picked up [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the five star feedback, Jamie! Sorry you had a hard time with another company, but glad we got it right for you!

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678

Review by on 2/19/2016 11:24 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie was professional, helpful, pleasant & easy to do business with throughout the entire process of transporting my vehicle.

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Stephanie, Thank you for the fabulous 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. ...

Dale and Ship a Car Direct

Review by on 2/11/2016 1:38 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I found the process of shipping our car across the United States to be quite easy with the help of Dale and Ship a Car Direct. From the first phone call with Dale I felt completely at ease as he expl [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to put you at ease! Thanks for the positive review, Don!

More than I could ever hoped for

Review by on 2/9/2016 4:02 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I originally booked a transport with Auto transport 123. What a nightmare. I was lied to numerous times and I am still in the process for a chargeback against them. I found ship a car direct when I on [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for your feedback, Tata! Sorry you had a bad experience with a different company, but glad we were able to get it done right for you!

car transport

Review by on 2/4/2016 5:37 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Tom and Matt did an awesome job! They were willing to answer any and all questions and were very prompt with all their responses. Everything went well...everything was very prompt and there were abso [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks so much for the awesome review, Susan! Always happy to answer questions about the process!

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 2/4/2016 12:15 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

great communication ... very accessible ... I was very happy with the timing, especially given the snow storm on the east coast

Very good experience with Felicia at Aut

Review by on 2/2/2016 3:42 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I had a very good shipping experience with Felicia at Auto Shipping Group. She took the time to explain how the shipping process works and my shipment happened very quickly. The carrier picked up my [More]

Awesome experience with Ship A Car Direc

Review by on 2/2/2016 2:08 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship A Car Direct team was able to transport my car from PA to CA in 5 days. Their customer services team is amazing and gives you regular updates. I will definitely use 'Ship A Car Direct' to transpo [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to hear it was quick for you! Thanks for the lovely review, Sandeep!

Car transport

Review by on 1/30/2016 8:20 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Finally able to get my car. I had to change transport companies as the original one did not deliver on their promise. I got in contact with Felicia Williams from ASG and she was able to find me a [More]

2012 Honda Pilot Stuck in Pennsylvania

Review by on 1/20/2016 8:16 PM about DNA Auto Transport LLC

Dominck was great. I had hired another trucking company who committed to pick up my SUV. After one week of waiting, I found out that they had not shown up and I was incurring hundreds of dollars in [More]

Dominick Nuzzi - Thank you My Friend

Auto Transport from east coast to west c

Review by on 12/31/2015 5:05 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Pro: the shipment is quick- it took them 5 days to ship my car from east to west coast, and the contact person is very nice. Cons: 1. When I asked for quote I clearly requested them to pick up by n [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for your positive feedback, Annie! You are right on both points: the timing estimates are estimates so it's best to allow a little wiggle room, and cars do need a good wash after being transpor...

Auto Shipping Group

Review by on 12/24/2015 1:32 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I will definitely be using Auto Shipping Group again for all my future car transporting needs! Mr. Lance Staab went above and beyond with explaining the whole process and reassured me that he could h [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Edward. it was my pleasure to assist you in your transport. Enjoy the project I'm sure the car will be amazing. Let me know if you need my ass...

Vehicle transport

Review by on 12/24/2015 11:14 AM about Ship a Car Direct

After researching different carriers I chose Ship a car direct mainly because of their 5 star rating, & the fair shipping cost. From Philadelphia, PA to Petaluma, CA it was $1175 on an open transp [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great recommendation, Steve! Glad to hear we stood up to your research!

Ship A Car Direct transportation from PA

Review by on 12/18/2015 12:05 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I used Ship A Car Direct to transport my Nissan Z across the country. My car was picked up and delivered in a timely manner. Both Scott the sales rep. for Ship A Car Direct as well as the driver were [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful! Thanks for the amazing recommendation, Steven!

customer service

Review by on 12/9/2015 2:03 PM about DNA Auto Transport LLC

The person at DNA Auto transport kept me inform of pick up time, when my vehicle was on the move and the delivery time, I knew wear may vehicle was at all times thanks a lot to Dominic

Dominick Nuzzi - Thank you Alonzo Train worked out well :)

car transport

Review by on 12/8/2015 2:39 PM about Ship a Car Direct

To be honest due to my work schedule, I never had to meet the transport company for either pick up or delivery. I had my boyfriend meet Unified with my car for pick up at a best Buy parking lot a few [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad to hear it was issue-free, Ruthie! Thanks for your positive review!

Shipping car cross country

Review by on 12/3/2015 12:36 PM about DNA Auto Transport LLC

This was my first time shipping my car, I expected the process to be much more overwhelming , it is somewhere near 1000 dollars, reliable , easy and efficient service. I highly recommend working with [More]

Dominick Nuzzi - Colleen Thank you

Overall good service

Review by on 11/30/2015 5:29 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I had my car shipped from PA to CA. I had a flexible pick up time so they were able to lower the price for me. They can't enter residential areas during pick up so I had to meet them at a nearby [More]

Mike Cannon - From Sofia Wolf 888 802 8250 ext 2226 Hello Jiayu, Thanks so much for the glowing review. It was a pleasure working with you to transport your vehicle. We at Autostar Transport Express pride ourselves...

Perfect Job

Review by on 11/23/2015 6:51 PM about Ship a Car Direct

This is the 5th time I have shipped a car in my life and this was the easiest. From the moment I contacted Scott and we discussed my wants and needs the experience was easy and efficient. I highly rec [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to make this your easiest ever! Thanks for the five star feedback, Keith!

Open Trailer Transport from PA to CA

Review by on 11/12/2015 10:41 AM about Nationwide Transport Services

This was the very first time I was ever involved in shipping a vehicle cross country. Our daughter was moving to California from Pennsylvania for a new employment opportunity. We didn't want her to dr [More]

Jason Foltz - Mike Phillips | Logistics Engineer T: 954-505-8921 E: mike@nationwidetransportservices.com W: www.NTSlogistics.com

Courteous and fast service

Review by on 10/21/2015 11:56 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My experience with Amerifreight was wonderful. Although I thought the pricing was a bit steep, I was very happy with the end product. The car was delivered ahead of schedule and did not arrive as &quo [More]

Car from PA to CA

Review by on 10/19/2015 4:42 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This was a fabulous experience from beginning to end. Kimberly was my fourth contact in trying to find a reliable person, and she was forthright, clear, and professional. She explained everything so [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Maxine, I want to apologize for the breakdown ...

Car Transport

Review by on 10/12/2015 7:59 AM about Ship a Car Direct

This was the 1st time I have ever shipped a car and Stefan at ShipACarDirect was excellent and very helpful. The videos he sent were priceless. He followed up often before, during and after delivery o [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad the videos were helpful! thanks for the amazing review, Bernie!

Shipping my car from PA to CA

Review by on 10/6/2015 6:45 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Michael Strickland - Glad to hear the videos were helpful, Bernie! Thanks for the great review!

Excellent Experience

Review by on 9/30/2015 1:13 PM about DNA Auto Transport LLC

DNA AutotTransport provided me with an excellent service from the very moment Dominick called me. I submitted multiple requests for transports, but Dominick was the first one to call me and immediate [More]

Dominick Nuzzi - Thank you Graig

June L.

Review by on 9/28/2015 10:43 PM about Andrew Auto Transport

I was nervous about my move from Pennsylvania to California and I wanted to find a reliable transport company to move my vehicle. I was lucky enough to find Andrew Auto Transport! Shortly after contac [More]

brian andrew desind - Ms. Angelez, Thank you for the kind review. We will pass this on to June. Please keep in touch with us and let us know when you plan your return trip:)

Malia was great! A very smooth process.

Review by on 9/24/2015 3:10 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

We shipped our daughter's car from Philadelphia to Palo Alto, where she is attending school. The reservation process was smooth and easy. The pickup was on time and professional. The car was dropped o [More]

Terry Williams - Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years o...

Very Happy!

Review by on 9/21/2015 5:39 PM about MJ Parker Trucking

I called Parker a couple of times and didn't receive a call back. I didn't let this stop me because I selected the company based on their reviews.This was enough for me. I started out with the quote o [More]

Joanne Parker - Thank you so much for taking the time to support our family business and write a great review! We appreciate all reviews and constructive criticism to better our business. As a small business we work ...

Transportation Review

Review by on 9/14/2015 12:08 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Overall excellent experience. Looked through several reviews before picking a company. The shipping company was very easy to deal with and everything went smoothly. I was very nervous since it was [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122

Car Shipped Professionally

Review by on 9/11/2015 9:17 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Prompt pick up , delivered undamaged and on time, professional service, great price for a rush job, honest people. Dealing with Graham was a pkeasure... had to call a few times but overall they delive [More]

AmeriFreight - For discount rates call Graham 678-369-4122

Excellent customer service

Review by on 9/11/2015 3:41 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I've used AGS twice now I am extremely satisfied with the service that I received. Stephanie and her coworkers were very helpful, maybe my knees and making sure that I was happy and satisfied and u [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND THE BEST OUT SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Cheryl, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assistin...

On Time Delivery

Review by on 9/10/2015 7:02 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I had to ship my car from PA to California, Angela was the contact person. The car was picked up with in the 3 days I had asked for. The delivery was on time, with-in 7 days. Everything went as per [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the positive feedback, Abin! Glad it was timely for you!

Good

Review by on 9/10/2015 12:02 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Prompt service, was in touch whenever I needed something. Prompt service, was in touch whenever I needed something. Prompt service, was in touch whenever I needed something.

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Adrian Thank you for the review. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had ...

Cross country transport

Review by on 9/8/2015 7:13 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This was my first time using a service like this, so finding the right person for the job seemed daunting. As soon as I spoke with Lance, I knew I had found the right person. He was attentive, informa [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Brittany. I am blushing. I thank you so much for the stellar review. I want to thank you for having the confidence in me to come thru for you...

Late model Mercury Pennsylvania to Calif

Review by on 8/30/2015 12:38 AM about Excellent Auto Transport

Thanks Bernie!! Great service and price. Car came through fine, no damage. Pickup had to be at a reasonable hour by a reasonable driver (the car was in a retirement community) - and it was perfect. I [More]

Sonia - Hi Darrow, I really appreciate you taking time to write such a nice review for us. I want to thank you for always being professional and working as a team member to get your Mercury Grand Marquis tr...

Great experience!

Review by on 8/21/2015 1:12 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was relocating for a job and was in a bit of a time crunch to move and start my new job. Lecia was very accommodating to my situation. She was able to get my car dispatched for pick up in about a [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768

Car Transport

Review by on 8/18/2015 5:07 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Amazing. I am so pleased!!! The truck picked up car on the same day I decided to use this company. The driver and his assistant were very nice and friendly. The car traveled from Pennsylvania to C [More]

Terry Williams - TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to cal...

Auto Shipping Group - Kim F

Review by on 8/7/2015 3:52 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kim was awesome, super friendly and very knowledgable! After a somewhat disappointing experience with another broker, Auto Shipping Group was great to work with. Highly recommend.

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Kris, Thank you so much! I am so glad that you...