Providing more than 232,812 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From California to North Carolina

Price Range From $124 to $4000

Auto Transport Mercury Auto Transport

Auto Transport

Review by on 1/8/2021 1:18 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

I’m typically very skeptical when it comes to 3rd party scenarios, especially when it comes to something like shipping a relatively expensive car (literally) all the way across the country. My experie [More]

Minta Licata - Hi Mike, we're happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us and your agent Ivan! We appreciate your business and feedback, thank you for choosing Mercury Auto Transport.
Cross country auto transportation Mercury Auto Transport

Cross country auto transportation

Review by on 1/7/2021 9:27 AM about Mercury Auto Transport

Jake excelled are expectations on helping transport our vehicles cross country. He worked hard to get us a carrier. He was open and honest through the entire process. I highly recommend Mercury Aut [More]

Minta Licata - Thank you for the great review, Robert!
Great Job Montway Auto Transport

Great Job

Review by on 1/4/2021 11:56 AM about Montway Auto Transport

This is my second time using Montway. I needed my car transported across country during the pandemic and Montway did an excellent job matching me with a professional driver at a very reasonable price. [More]

Montway - Happy to help any time, Pat. Thanks for choosing Montway for professional car shipping services.
SUV shipped from CA to NC. AmeriFreight Car Shipping

SUV shipped from CA to NC.

Review by on 12/31/2020 3:06 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight made it easy to ship my SUV. The SUV arrived on time and safely with no dents, dings, or scratches. Highly recommend this company. I will use them again if I need to ship another vehicle [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Harry Davis at (678) 608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Easy and fast! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Easy and fast!

Review by on 12/22/2020 2:50 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry Davis was very helpful and made the process easy! Would recommend for people needing car shipped quickly, would use again if I had to, great people.

Car transport Mercury Auto Transport

Car transport

Review by on 12/14/2020 8:34 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Good communication and very informative about contractor negotiation. Will recommend Mercury in the future. Rachel was very knowledgeable. Only hiccup was that the driver expected cash to release t [More]

Minta Licata - Thank you for your business and feedback, Tim.
Excellent Customer Service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Excellent Customer Service

Review by on 12/11/2020 12:53 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Customer Service was fast, easy, and so helpful throughout the entire process, from me drop off to post pick up. I would definitely use this service again. Being in the military, I ship my cars relat [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 15 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Michael, Thank you so much for the great review! I can'...
Motorcycle move. Montway Auto Transport

Motorcycle move.

Review by on 12/2/2020 6:59 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I had two of my motorcycles transported from Northern California to central North Carolina. Bikes showed up on pallets designed for motorcycles, well secured, and no damage. Yes I would use Montway [More]

Montway - Awesome! Thank you for the review, Cliff. We completely overhauled our motorcycle service and are happy to hear our customers are satisfied. Looking forward to the next shipment.
Auto transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Auto transport

Review by on 11/21/2020 4:05 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Erica was helpful with our auto transport request/requirements. She was patient and courteous in finding a suitable transportation company that met our timeline and needs. We would recommend using A [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Erica Hudson at (770) 881-8585 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Service was great Montway Auto Transport

Service was great

Review by on 11/21/2020 9:02 AM about Montway Auto Transport

I tried to use another service and for one week my vehicle sat unscheduled. I had a deadline so I called Montway. They were fair and honest with me. They said they could meet my deadline. They took no [More]

Montway - We appreciate the review, Brian. We're a very niche and specialized industry, so it's important that we are transparent with how things work. It makes it easier for everyone. Thank you for choosing Mo...