Providing more than 199,876 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $124 to $4000

SHIPPING MY TRUCK AmeriFreight Car Shipping

SHIPPING MY TRUCK

Review by on 7/12/2019 5:08 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight did a great job on handling my truck shipment from California to nc .Maleah my contact there went above and beyond finding me a transport to handle hauling of my truck she was very courte [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Maleah at 770-769-1601
Cross Country Auto Ship Montway Auto Transport

Cross Country Auto Ship

Review by on 7/7/2019 1:17 PM about Montway Auto Transport

From pickup to delivery went flawless. Driver Yudi was excellent. The trip was San Rafael, Ca to Durham, NC. Price was excellent. Would highly recommend.

Montway - Happy to hear! Thanks for the review, Bruce!
Quick, effective, fairly priced Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Quick, effective, fairly priced

Review by on 7/3/2019 11:15 AM about Smart Talk Transport Inc.

I needed to ship a 2013 Acura MDX from San Jose, California to North Carolina. I listed the car on a website called uship.com and I booked with a broker who was a complete moron. His name is Gavin Sa [More]

Smart Talk - For the same great service contact us at our Toll-free #: (888) 884-0608 and we´ll get you the best broker for your route. Remember, we do heavy hauling, car transport and freight in general all over ...
Cross country Auto Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Cross country Auto Transport

Review by on 6/20/2019 5:37 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Millie Shepard with AmeriFreight Inc was very professional throughout our transportation process for 4 cars 2600 miles. 2 of the cars were classic streetrods and everything was great. I highly recomme [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Millie at 678-821-2420
CA to NC Montway Auto Transport

CA to NC

Review by on 6/12/2019 4:30 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Customer service was good, price was competitive. Overall it was a good experience. The price was higher than what you’ll find with different transporters; however, you get what you pay for. Last time [More]

Montway - Thank you for the review. We work with a pretty wide network of drivers ourselves, but with our compliance team, we take the time to make sure they are up to professional standards. Happy we could pro...
Great services AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great services

Review by on 5/17/2019 12:50 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great services from this company. Got my car eariler than expected and same condition as before. Answer all my questions fast services as well. Was able to meet my expectation.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653
Great! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great!

Review by on 5/9/2019 4:28 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My first time shipping a car cross country & AmeriFreight was great! They were very communicative and the carrier we landed on was great as well. Would definitely use again!

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Whitney Galloway @ 678-619-1823
Car Transportation from LA to NC MoverJet Logistics

Car Transportation from LA to NC

Review by on 4/29/2019 7:16 PM about MoverJet Logistics

I would like to thank Antony Hawks for the help & support he provided to transport my car without any issues - Antony you rock!! From pick up to delivery, everything was very smooth.

Elizabeth Miller - I'm glad that we were able to meet all your requirements and will be very happy to work with you again! - Antony Hawks
First-rate service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

First-rate service

Review by on 4/22/2019 11:46 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight didn't offer the cheapest rate, but it had the best recommendations with USAA customers (military transporting personal cars cross-country). They were right. Samantha with Amerifreight w [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Excellent job AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent job

Review by on 3/11/2019 9:26 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Kimberly helped me did a quick lookup and shipped my car quickly. She is very patient and helpful through the process. Awesome job! Please make sure ship your car with Kimberly's service

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Kimberly at 678-257-1830.