Home > Reports > Route CA to NC

$1100

Price Range From $124 to $4000

Shipped car from California to North Car

Review by on 2/12/2017 4:50 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipped car via open carrier from California to North Carolina in January/February 2017 - Overall excellent service from both the broker (AmeriFreight) and the shipping company (CAA Transport) and the [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted Rates. Please call Jeff 678-608-0525

Auto Shipping Group

Review by on 1/25/2017 7:16 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance Staab with Auto Shipping Group was honest and straight to the point when getting me set up with a auto shipper. He found me a great deal on shipping my vehicle shipped from coast to coast. He fo [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Keith ...

Smooth Delivery

Review by on 1/11/2017 6:05 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Jeff was able to process my request for a carrier quickly and find a group able to transport our car across the country, during the holiday season. Due to a major snowstorm, the car was delivered lat [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates. Please call Jeff. 678-608-0525

Thank you Felicia!

Review by on 1/10/2017 12:39 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I was moving from CA to NC and was driving a truck with all the household items. I could not take the car along and so I sent it out to a selling company. It was on the market for about two weeks and [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...

Car transport

Review by on 12/27/2016 8:33 PM about Ship A Car Inc

Pepper Long was so knowledgable and helpful. She was constantly giving me an update to the process. The pickup was scheduled and unfortunately it happened at night which made Just a little harder to [More]

Brian - Marti, it means so much reading your kind words in my review. You challenged me at times, so it’s very nice to see your positive comments about me. For this, please accept my sincerest thank you for...

Good service and car was delivered on ti

Review by on 10/27/2016 6:53 PM about Smart Talk Transport Inc.

I contacted Smart Talk transport after I decided to ship my new car across the country rather than drive it myself. Ivan was very knowledgeable and seemed to have a good network of carriers that could [More]

Smart Talk - For same Quality service call Ivan G (239) 204-5983 ext 108

Performace

Review by on 10/21/2016 5:41 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I was very pleased with the service you offered, it was very professional. I will definitely go to you whenever I might require this service in the future, and I will recommend you to my acquaintances [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON******360-214-3678*****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Monica, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocatio...

Loved MoveWheels.com

Review by on 10/3/2016 12:38 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Found an AMA from these guys on Reddit. Checked out their website which looked neat so I requested a quote. Got a prompt reply and a quote on phone by text that was better than any other online site. [More]

Nastya - We thank you for choosing us!

Car Shipment

Review by on 9/30/2016 8:09 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight handled all of the details for me. Graham Turner was extremely professional and helpful. He explained everything to me up front, and there no hidden fees or surprises on the back end. The [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Graham at 678-369-4122

Service

Review by on 9/22/2016 4:21 PM about eCarMovers

From the first contact with Lee to the last, also with Lee, everything went smoothly from start to finish My local contact from VK Transport was also positive and the driver they sent was courteous a [More]

Gillian Justice - That's what we love to hear...everything went smoothly! Thank you so much for your review.

Evo X

Review by on 9/20/2016 9:39 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Due to me owning a lowered sports car, I was worried about shipping. After meeting the driver and getting the car on the truck I was relieved and could tell he knew what he was doing. Very professiona [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Alex It was a pleasure assisting you in the Transport. You were a great customer. I want thank you so much for the great review. I know you cou...

Very Satisfied

Review by on 9/5/2016 9:51 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

When I initially requested a quote, I got a flood of emails and phone calls from what seems like dozens of brokers, many of them warning me to watch out for the other brokers. It was a little overwhel [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Chris Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport. I know you could have chosen any number of Br...

Greg Bailey 360-464-2584

Review by on 8/29/2016 11:37 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Greg was very nice and helpful. I had to change drop off and pick up dates several times for some reason and Greg always been able to find right carrier for me without any additional charges! Incredi [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com CALL ME DIRECT FOR BEST RATES***Tanya..Thank you for choosing us for your transport services. Appreciate you and your business. Hope to work ...

Excellent delivery

Review by on 8/25/2016 7:25 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Am writing this to you to say that I am so delighted that I opted for your transfer service. I just received my car, It has survived a coast to coast journey and it's in excellent condition. I was sc [More]

Mike Cannon - From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext 2233: Hello Varun, thank you so much for your great review. I am so happy that everything went smoothly with the transport of your vehicle. We pride ourselves on ...

Outstanding

Review by on 8/19/2016 8:42 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I moved from California to North Carolina in June , I was desperately looking for a shipping agency to help me out . i know how it works in these little agencies and how a lot of them can scam you , I [More]

Terry Williams - *****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Estefania, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 Star Review. It was a pleasure as...

CA-NC

Review by on 8/12/2016 1:25 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFrieght was easy to contact and quick with quotes and requested changes. I was worried that my car wouldn't be picked up in time as I hadn't heard anything up until the day before my move but whe [More]

Auto Shipping Group

Review by on 8/1/2016 9:00 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

On time, great rate, no issues. Can't ask for more than that! That's all I have to say... so, contact Greg Bailey at Auto Shipping Group: Greg Bailey Auto Shipping Group Inc. (360) 464-2584 g [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com CALL ME DIRECT FOR BEST RATES***Josh...thank you for the kind words and vote of confidence. My pleasure working with you. Greg

National Auto Shipping

Review by on 7/30/2016 12:08 PM about National Auto Shipping

National Auto Shipping had some negative reviews online so I was a little skeptical at first when they provided me with the best quote for shipping my motorcycle coast to coast. I decided to roll the [More]

Manny - For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com T...

Brenda was great to work with!

Review by on 7/22/2016 1:26 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Overall my car arrived in NC which is what I needed. It was late bc of the carrier but when I was able to get a hold of Brenda, she helped me figure out what to do. She was great, really enjoyed worki [More]

Terry Williams - Brenda Rust 360-255-7438 brenda@autoshippinggroup.com I also enjoyed working with you! Thank you for the excellent review, it is much appreciated. Please call me should you need to ship your ca...

Swooped in and saved the day

Review by on 7/12/2016 5:59 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

We recently moved from Los Angeles to Charlotte. We had booked with another carrier who tried a bait/switch at the last min and we were sent scrambling for a solution. Lindsay from DIY was able to b [More]

joseph - Brett,Thanks for the wonderful review we were in a little of a time crunch to move your vehicles but we got it done and everything went great! I look forward to moving the other vehicle for you later...

Great service

Review by on 6/30/2016 12:23 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Everything went very smooth and happened exactly the way it was discussed in the first phone conversation that was had. I would use and recommend this company to anyone shipping vehicles. Great custo [More]

Transport

Review by on 6/24/2016 6:10 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I was very happy with the service considering we had to change shipping companies at the last minute and she was able to find us a transporter. It was convient with the ability to text as well as make [More]

Best auto shipper ever!

Review by on 6/10/2016 9:45 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

When all others would only give a 5 day window for picking up my car, Auto Shipping Group picked it up the day after I called them helping me a lot since I had to fly cross country to start new job. K [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Debbie, Thank you so much for working with me!...

Lance Staab

Review by on 5/31/2016 11:02 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance was prompt with returning my call and finding a broker. Great time frame for client broker relationship. Lance Staab was knowledgeable in the field that he works in, and answered all of my que [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Emily, Thank you so much for the fantastic reveiw. it was such a pleasure assisting you with the move. I know you could have chosen a many a...

Customer service

Review by on 5/4/2016 11:34 AM about Ship a Car Direct

We very much appreciated the customer service provided by Ship a Car direct. Emily was very knowledgable and was quick with a follow up. The actual shipper provided was teriffic. 1320 transportation d [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it quick and safe for you! Thanks for the great review, Chris!

Wonderful Customer Service

Review by on 4/14/2016 6:37 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lecia was a joy to work with! She was very knowledgable, thorough, and more than willing to answer our questions.This is our second time shipping with AmeriFreight. I fully recommend this company! Ask [More]

Recommend Highly

Review by on 4/14/2016 4:01 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct was very professional and the customer service was top notch. I was impressed with the on time pickup and was especially appreciative of the early delivery which was timed out perfe [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear it was top notch! Thanks for the positive review, Gary!

Julie Johnston 602-428-6878

Review by on 4/7/2016 8:21 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

My experience with Julie was what you would expect from a customer focused transport provider - professional and courteous. The best part? She did what she said she would do: follow up until the end.

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Scott it's been a pleasure working with you on your transport. I look forward to you receiving your purchase I know its been a long road and w...

Transport Across Country

Review by on 4/1/2016 8:48 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I have now had the pleasure of working with Ship A Car Direct for 9 months. They have completed multiple vechile moves for me and everything I was completely satisfied. Everyone throughout the process [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the awesome review and the repeat business, Ian!

Fantastic Service

Review by on 3/28/2016 3:48 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Auto Star Transport Express made the entire process a breeze. Their price to move my car was extremely competitive and their customer service was better than I expected. Being my first time transporti [More]

Mike Cannon - From Ben Acevedo 888 802 8250 ext 2241 Thank so much for taking your time to leave a review Michael! That is exactly what we aim to provide for all our clients: a smooth and efficient service. If y...

pleasant customer service and car arrive

Review by on 3/18/2016 11:58 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Emily in customer sales was great - very pleasant and efficient, and really took care to give me enough information to make me feel comfortable entrusting my car to her company for transport. Pick [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great review, Christiaan! Sorry the driver was hard to reach while he was en route, but glad we could help cover the gap!

Absolutely Perfect

Review by on 3/14/2016 7:34 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I moved back to North Carolina from California after a family emergency in the fall on last year. I needed to get my car back to North Carolina but didn't really know how to arrange the time to drive [More]

Michael Strickland - So sorry for your loss, Keith. Thanks for sharing a wonderful review!

Stephanie Hamilton

Review by on 3/6/2016 11:28 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie was great, car was picked up and delivered within the times estimated and I think the price was fair. I was moving my son home from California to North Carolina, she got the whole thing set [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE**** Danny, Thank you for the WONDERFUL ...

delayed delivery

Review by on 2/29/2016 11:23 AM about Ship a Car Direct

The driver called the my son, who was receiving the car in Raleigh, NC, and said he would be at the location at 7pm. At 8 pm the driver hadn't showed and my son called him. The driver then informed [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it all worked out in the end! Thanks for the positive feedback, Chris!

Car SHIP

Review by on 2/21/2016 9:22 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Just want to say that I have in the past used other carriers,and Ship Direct is by far the best. They were curtious and helpful. I called on a Thursday to get a pickup from Calif .Car was picked up [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the wonderful recommendation, Kathleen! Happy to keep you well-informed throughout!

vehicle transportation from Stockton CA

Review by on 2/19/2016 7:11 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

greg Bailey is honest. He is very knowledgeable about his job. He allow me to ask questions before before signing the contract. The driver is on time on arrival to pick up the vehicle. Delivery is on [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Ben...Thank you for the FIVE STAR review of our service. Enjoyed working with you and your Son. Hope to work with you again in the future. ...

100% recommended

Review by on 2/19/2016 12:49 PM about Ship a Car Direct

The entire process was effortless. Karen provided the quote quickly. Ship car direct (Karen) communication once the carrier was selected was beyond outstanding. I received emails routeinly throughout [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for your amazing recommendation, Marcela! Happy to keep it effortless for you!

awesome service

Review by on 2/16/2016 9:54 PM about Ship a Car Direct

The service was really awesome, pickup the car as planned on time without delay and nice to see having multiple follow ups if car shipping is reachable. Delivered the car on time without any dam [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it timely and awesome for you! Thanks for the positive feedback, Poli!

Flawless car transport from California t

Review by on 2/16/2016 1:58 PM about Ship a Car Direct

After wading through a dozen or more brokers to move my son's car from California to North Carolina, I settled on using Ship A Car Direct. I am glad I did. The move went flawlessly from scheduling, pi [More]

Michael Strickland - We're glad you settled on us too! Good to hear it was flawless for you! Thanks for the terrific recommendation!

Ship Honda Pilot 2006

Review by on 2/13/2016 1:26 PM about Ship a Car Direct

January 28,2016 Pick up time/date excellent/delivery and the whole family and my driver(VICTOR that delivery.I also want to thanks Scott on behalf of some emergency that came in my life and being und [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to help troubleshoot your issues! Thanks for the positive review, Celeste!

Cross country move made easy

Review by on 2/12/2016 6:44 PM about Ship a Car Direct

My family and I were moving 2,000 miles away, and we needed our car to be shipped. I was nervous about shipping our car because I didn't know whom we could trust. Ship A Car Direct was very thorough a [More]

Michael Strickland - Always happy to explain the process! Thanks for your positive feedback, Catherine!

Ship A Car Direct is the BEST!!

Review by on 2/12/2016 12:49 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I heard so many scary stories of people trying to ship a car but Ship A Car Direct was incredible. They got back to me asap if I had any questions. The customer service is excellent! Shout out to Ga [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful! Thanks for the awesome review, Sarah!

Great experience

Review by on 2/10/2016 5:29 PM about Ship a Car Direct

This was my first time having a vehicle shipped, and it couldn't have been an easier experience. Matt at Ship a Car Direct promptly provided a very competitive quote, and with a few short emails ever [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great recommendation, Matt! Glad your first shipping experience was positive!

Don't second guess this company!

Review by on 2/10/2016 11:06 AM about Ship a Car Direct

From the beginning to the time our vehicle was delivered it was a great decision! I couldn't be happier with the service. When moving your family cross country, buying houses, selling houses and packi [More]

Michael Strickland - Always happy to explain the process, Chris! Thanks for the amazing recommendation!

Move across country without issues

Review by on 2/6/2016 12:27 PM about Ship a Car Direct

The whole process was seamless and everything worked out exactly like they said it would. Pick up when I needed them, delivered right on the day and exact time that I was available. Car was a little d [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad to hear it was seamless, Tanja! Thank you for your positive review!

Great customer service for a first time

Review by on 2/4/2016 8:43 PM about Excellent Auto Transport

I've never had a vehicle shipped across the country but Christa made it simple and clear, and kept me up to date through the entire process!

Christa - Steve, you were such a pleasure to work with and it is fantastic clients like you that make my days such a joy! Enjoy that super cool truck and thanks for the experience! - Sincerely, Christa - Found...

Review-Greg Baily

Review by on 2/4/2016 5:26 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Well how do I say this. Greg was awesome. Very knowledgeable and always looking for alternatives in getting our vehicle to North Carolina quickly and affordable as possible. I would certainly use g [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Mike...thank you for the vote of confidence. I enjoyed working with you and your family and would love to again in the future. Greg

Awesome Service Overall

Review by on 1/29/2016 1:12 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I received many quotes from transport companies and they beat the competition and also did exaclty what they said they would. I was having my car repaired at a shop before pick up and they were happy [More]

Mike Cannon - Kerron Vandermerwe 888-802-8250 ext 2246 Hi Jonathon, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised...

Excellent service, good communication th

Review by on 1/27/2016 10:45 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I had an excellent experience with Lance at Auto Shipping Group. He was professional, patient and helpful in all our communication, and kept me updated throughout the process via phone, text, and emai [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jon I want to thank you so much for the great review and also for entrusting me with your transporting. I know you were bombarded with calls ...

The only company I will ever use to tran

Review by on 1/26/2016 11:22 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

Short review but to the point, they delivered on time, for the exact price I was quoted. There was no damage to the vehicle. Also dealing with them on the phone was beyond easy! I'm posting this posit [More]

Mike Cannon - From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext2233 Hi Robert , Thank you so much for the great review, it was our pleasure to assist you. Always a pleasure working with such nice customers. We pride ourselves...

Cross-country car shipping

Review by on 1/24/2016 11:53 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

We shipped out car from California to North Carolina over the holidays. The truck that was transporting our car got in an accident (our car was undamaged), which caused some delay in the deliver. Feli [More]

VW Bug

Review by on 1/15/2016 5:51 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie Hamilton was an awesome rep when it came to locating a shipping company that would deliver my car in a timely manner. She took the time to keep me updated and providing all the information n [More]

Terry Williams - *****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com******CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Luis, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assis...

Car transport from CA to NC

Review by on 1/10/2016 11:06 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

I shipped my car through Autostar Transport Express. I was promptly got the updates and calls from company about the car pick up. Driver is courteous and he promptly called a day before delivery date [More]

Mike Cannon - From Manny Vazquez 888.802.8250 ext 2240 Hi Ventkata! Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with AutoStar. It was a pleasure working with you to transport your vehicle. We at Autostar ...

Great Vehicle Shipping Company!

Review by on 1/1/2016 12:49 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Need help moving your vehicle? Choose Amerifreight. After doing some research online on vehicle shipping companies I felt comfortable adding Amerifreight to the top of my list. I received a great quot [More]

Overall very good experience

Review by on 12/23/2015 9:22 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Overall my experience was good. This is my first car move and felt how i am going to handle this. Searched, read reviews, got quotes on net from so many car movers and finally picked “Ship a car Direc [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the five star feedback, Satya! You are so right, cars do need a good wash after being transported across the country!

Matt and driver(s)

Review by on 12/12/2015 8:51 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Matt was very helpful with every aspect of this move.I was concerned regarding the time frame between when the car would be picked up and my arrival at my destination. I was told it would take approx [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to help every step of the way! Thanks for the awesome recommendation!

transport

Review by on 12/11/2015 5:51 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

driver was early and available by phone. delivery was seamless.

Mike Cannon - From Mario Montalvo at 888-802-8250 ext 2256 : Thank you for the great review Maureen ! I am very pleased that you are satisfied with our services and that your experience with us was great! Here at A...

transport

Review by on 12/11/2015 1:26 PM about Upscale Auto Transport

Transport was handled well. Tania was knowledgeable and took care of the order very well. I would definitely use them again. In fact, my son used this company and recommended them to me.

Kay - Sybil, We are glad the transport turned out well and you were ultimately happy with our services. We strive to make our customers move as smooth and stress free as possible, It was a pleasure working ...

A trsutworthy and professional broker

Review by on 12/2/2015 4:23 PM about Godspeed Transport Inc.

After almost a month of incredible confusion, offers and counteroffers, bad-mouthing of one broker vs. an other, I came to believe that I was doing business in a third world country. I was fortunate [More]

Michael Pedersen - Thanks again Notis! Godspeed Transportation is what you receive here. 888-723-3381

Very good service

Review by on 11/28/2015 12:13 PM about Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC

Customer service, was too good. I have only call once and they followed up from beginning to till end. The driver was of the transport vehicle was very straight forward. he kept all the thing upfron [More]

Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner - Great Customer! Thank you for your business and feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Ship A Car Direct

Review by on 11/23/2015 4:13 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Scott at Ship A Car Direct provided excellent customer service. He answered all my calls and emails (I had a lot) right away, including weekends. He explained the entire process to me, and warned me [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear we stood up to our good reviews! Thanks for adding yours, Terri!

Excellent

Review by on 11/19/2015 7:23 PM about Ship a Car Direct

This is the forth time using Ship Car Direct, these guys are great on-time pick-up and delivery. You can't go wrong using Ship Car Direct. Made sure everything was known before drop off & delivery [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the awesome review and the repeat business, Lewis!

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 11/16/2015 3:42 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I was very anxious when deciding to transport my car cross country, from California to North Carolina, I researched several companies before finally selecting Auto Shipping Group, Inc. From the fiirs [More]

Professional

Review by on 11/13/2015 3:26 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Driver stayed in contact with me throughout which was helpful. i would use them again for sure. Driver was Charlie and he was very easy to work with; flexible.

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful! Thanks for the great review, Rick!

California to NC

Review by on 11/12/2015 12:46 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Everything went well with the shipment. Emily was extremely friendly and helpful. Mario Express picked up my car on time. Delivered it within the expected window of delivery. Called the recipients on [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the five star review, Jason! Glad it was problem-free!

Great service!

Review by on 11/5/2015 7:57 AM about Ship a Car Direct

After looking around on the internet at the many car transport options it soon became apparent that many of the companies seemed shady in one way or another. So instead of looking primarily at price I [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear we stood up to our positive reviews! Thanks for adding your good words to the rest!

Excellent communications

Review by on 10/27/2015 3:32 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Graham was a great resource. He helped inform me of every step, never made me feel dumb for any questions I asked, and gave me every persons contact details involved in my case. I felt so in control a [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122

VSG – Laura Curto @ 480-360-1261

Review by on 10/26/2015 12:46 PM about Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

This is my second cross-country relocation (from NC to CA and CA back to NC) and I worked with Laura Curto and her incredible service for both moves. She is incredibly courteous on the phone, she goes [More]

Laura Curto - Laura Curto 480-360-1261 laura@VehicleShippingGroup.com Thank you Timon, It was a pleasure working with you again.Thank you for the referrals. Word of mouth is the best advertisement we can get....

Excellent Performance

Review by on 10/26/2015 10:14 AM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

This is the 4th or 5th time that I have used Mercury Auto Transport to relocate one of our family vehicles. All of these have been moves of 2000 miles plus. Jim Gozde has done a great job of finding [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Hello Mike, Thank-you so much for your feedback and repeat business. It is always our pleasure to serve you . Sincerely, Management

Great service!

Review by on 10/24/2015 12:12 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Graham did an excellent job. I was quoted with a lower price than any other company offered. I actually ended up paying less than my original quote. I paid only $800 when other companies quoted me at [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122

Ship a car direct, very helpful

Review by on 10/22/2015 3:59 PM about Ship a Car Direct

this was my first time shipping a car. Eric from Ship a car direct was very helpful and guided me throughout the whole experience. If I ever need to ship a car again or have a friend that needs to do [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad your first time was a great one! Thanks for the five star review, Edgar!

Great Experience

Review by on 10/15/2015 7:48 PM about Ship a Car Direct

This was the first time having a car transported. Scott made the process easy and answered all of my questions. Process went well from start to finish. I would definitely use Scott and ship a car dire [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad your first time was easy! Thanks for great review, Brian!

Excellent and reiliable service

Review by on 10/14/2015 3:36 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

We were so pleased with Amerifreight's service!! They arranged for transport of my daughter's vehicle across the country and delivered it one day earlier than promised! I would definitely use them aga [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768

Yes, I would use them again!

Review by on 10/10/2015 8:15 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Great! Very thorough & car came in great condition. The drivers were very nice & new what they were doing. They were able to pick my car up at work. They took great care in getting my car [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was a great experience, Suzanne! Thanks for the excellent review!

Great dispatch, great driver

Review by on 10/9/2015 3:45 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had a great experience. My schedule changed and I could not meet on the scheduled pickup date. The dispatcher worked with the driver to drop my vehicle off at a mutually convenient holding facilit [More]

Good dispatch company

Review by on 10/9/2015 3:40 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight did a great job working between me and the trucker. On the receiving end of the transaction I needed to change the delivery location due to a change in my schedule. I worked with the dr [More]

32 Days, 4 Grand (+ 2k4 Rental Car)Later

Review by on 10/6/2015 11:27 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Our Amerifreight shipping agent failed to return numerous calls left unanswered on his voicemail - which was a reason given for using a broker. Time passed and we acquired a rental car - which we ende [More]

AmeriFreight - We apologize for any inconveniences this customer encountered with their vehicle shipment. The customer service agent assigned to this order no longer works with our company. We take negative reviews ...

Shipping of car across country

Review by on 9/27/2015 9:56 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I have shipped my car from East to West coast and vice versa several times. I think this was the most painless experience. First Ali spoke in clear English, and did not put me on hold for long perio [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Jorge 678-608-0525

Shipping of car across country

Review by on 9/27/2015 9:56 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525

Review

Review by on 9/25/2015 1:48 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car arrived in good condition and on time. Reasonable price. Good customer service. My complaint is that we Had a helmet and motor cross goggles stolen out of a bag in the back of the car.

AmeriFreight - We are glad customer was happy with our service but we do make it very clear that if anything is packed in the car it is at their own risk because it is Illegal and nothing is insured but the vehicl. ...

Recommend Transportation Company

Review by on 9/25/2015 11:42 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

Company was very professional and always maintained good communication. Made sure the driver contacted me and made sure my vehicle made it to its final destination.

Mike Cannon - 888-802-8250 EXT.2252 SHELDON Michelle, I am very pleased we were able to help you transport your Ford Mustang from California to North Carolina. At all times working with you was an absolute pleasure...

Excellent service from AmeriFreight

Review by on 9/24/2015 7:43 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Worked with Ali Miller on my cross-country move from CA to North Carolina - she found me an excellent carrier at a stellar price. She promptly checked in with me before and after and I found my experi [More]

AmeriFreight - FOR DISCOUNTED RATES CALL LECIA 678-621-1768

Leah Linn 360-464-2504

Review by on 9/22/2015 4:01 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Must be considered one of the best auto shipping experience, after four cross the country trips! ASG and their most excellent representative, Ms Leah Linn, provided the easiest overall shipping gig. I [More]

Terry Williams - @@@@@@ LEAH LINN 360-464-2504@@@@@ It is an honor to please a customer so versed in shipping. Thank you for taking time to put your thoughts into words!

VSG – Laura Curto @ 480-360-1261

Review by on 9/17/2015 1:44 PM about Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

Laura was professional from getting qoutes all the way till vehicle was delivered. Everything went as promised from pricing to the actual shipment and delivery. Would use them/Laura again if needed a [More]

Laura Curto - Laura Curto 480-360-1261 laura@VehicleShippingGroup.com Thank you , It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with anyone wanting a free quote. Best wishes! ...

Best shipping experience!

Review by on 9/11/2015 12:43 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie Hamilton from auto shipping group Inc was very professional and polite. She kept me well informed and gladly answered any questions I had to make this a smooth process. The driver they had f [More]

Terry Williams - *****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*****CALL ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE**** Angel, Thank you for the fabulous 5 ...

(David Driver 360-214-3680) Good experie

Review by on 9/11/2015 8:54 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

The shipping experience is good. it takes about 10 days from the first call to picking up and another 10 days to delivery (coast to coast). The price might be a little bit over the average, but if you [More]

Terry Williams - Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2003! [Hey Chris, thanks for the 5 star review! I'm glad ...

Auto Transport Service

Review by on 9/10/2015 9:43 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I spent a long time researching auto transport companies and I visited BBB to receive reliable feedback and I decided to trust BBB recommendations. I chose Ship a Car Direct from the Better Business [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad our BBB rating was helpful! Thanks for your amazing review, Cassandra!

Will be using Amerifreight again

Review by on 9/6/2015 8:55 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight was the only company that told me upfront that they are a a broker. They explained the process of how they post the job to a bulletin and actual transport companies agree to take a job f [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call 770-486-1010

Broker/Carrier Review

Review by on 9/5/2015 4:51 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Overall a very good experience. While the pick up was one day later than originally scheduled, due to tardiness by other customers on their scheduled pick ups, I was expecting more delay based on fri [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678**** CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Jackie, Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Hope to hear from you ...

Chell Hart (360) 464-1039

Review by on 9/1/2015 12:07 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Phenomenal service. Chell went above and beyond. I had to have my car transported from Southern CA to Western NC and she was so helpful and just amazing. The move was so stressful, but because of Chel [More]

Terry Williams - **Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear ET, I can not begin to fathom the stress you've been under- having had to move your family, your home, and a couple cars in jus...

Cross country transport

Review by on 9/1/2015 11:44 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I needed to ship my Honda Ridgeline from CA to NC. As a Very thorough shopper, I would tell you to look no further than AmeriFreight. From my first conversation with Graham, I was impressed with his [More]

Cross Country Shipping Review

Review by on 8/31/2015 4:06 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I was incredibly nervous shipping my car out across the country. I have a 2013 Hyundai Genesis coupe and I am very cautious letting anybody drive my car (especially because its manual). My driver wa [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to give you peace of mind, Jonathan! Thanks for the positive review!

Car Shipment

Review by on 8/28/2015 6:19 PM about Ship a Car Direct

This is the second time I've used Ship a Car Direct. I used them again because I had a great experience the first time. The second time around was just as good; they are very friendly, responsive, a [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the awesome review and the repeat business, Micki! (Yes, cars do get dusty during transport!)

Great experience shipping car cross coun

Review by on 8/25/2015 1:53 PM about Ship a Car Direct

David was clear in explaining the process and everything went extremely smoothly. I was concerned because I had a pretty narrow delivery window and was very pleased to receive the car promptly on tha [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad to hear it was a great experience, Shirley! Thanks for your wonderful feedback!

auto transport

Review by on 8/25/2015 7:35 AM about Ship a Car Direct

wonderful customer relations. I was very pleased with the overall service.. Every thing went as planned. I was nervous about the whole thing and Gaby was very kind and patient with me

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the wonderful review, Kim! Glad Gaby helped you with your nerves!

Outstanding Experience

Review by on 8/21/2015 11:07 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I recently shipped a car from San Diego area to North Carolina through Ship a Car Direct. My experience with Ship a Car Direct was good - Kay was in constant communication, and when there was a bit of [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the amazing feedback, Gina! Glad to hear you were so pleased with the carrier match!

Ship a Car Direct

Review by on 8/18/2015 3:59 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Jason has helped me with shipping 2 cars and has been super reliable and worked with me to meet our needs. Our cars have arrived totally fine with no damage.

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the five star review! Happy to be super reliable!

Service That Can't Be Beat

Review by on 8/17/2015 3:30 PM about Ship a Car Direct

This was our second time using Ship a Car Direct. Our experience was top notch on both shipments. On this specific shipment, David was the key person who kept us informed through the entire process. D [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the amazing recommendation and the repeat business, Patricia! Happy to keep your auto shipping worry-free!

Genuine People who Care About Your Exper

Review by on 8/15/2015 8:30 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The vehicle that we shipped (Jeep) was no easy feat; with oversized tires, a nonfunctional parking brake, and unattached sway bars, it was a pretty big challenge just to get it onto the truck. Wesley [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570

Good experience

Review by on 8/14/2015 4:09 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I had a difficult situation where I was leaving one side of the country, but wouldn't arrive at my destination until over 10 days later. I called another company who basically said there was nothing t [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad our tips and videos were helpful! Thanks so much for the amazing review, Ashley!