Providing more than 192,919 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $124 to $4000

Excellent job AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent job

Review by on 3/11/2019 9:26 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Kimberly helped me did a quick lookup and shipped my car quickly. She is very patient and helpful through the process. Awesome job! Please make sure ship your car with Kimberly's service

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Kimberly at 678-257-1830.
1501644991-SR AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501644991-SR

Review by on 3/11/2019 4:47 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Wonderful service. I walked into the situation with zero experience. They took the time to walk me through the process and were willing to ship my truck at a very reasonable price. Within 7 days my tr [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Danielle at (678)608-0604.
No need to look elsewhere -- AmeriFreigh AmeriFreight Car Shipping

No need to look elsewhere -- AmeriFreigh

Review by on 2/20/2019 8:55 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Moving across the country is a stressful endeavor as it is. Needing to ship one of your vehicles before your drive makes it even more so. Thankfully, working with Richard and AmeriFreight, the entire [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653
1501630701-BM AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501630701-BM

Review by on 2/15/2019 11:55 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This is 2nd time we've used AmeriFreight for our car transporting needs and we would use them again. Our agent Samantha Smith was excellent in guiding me through the process, promptly responding to m [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Car Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Transport

Review by on 1/30/2019 7:19 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was first experience shipping a car and I was apprehensive, having heard some horror stories. AmeriFreight was the first, and only, company I called. I initially spoke with Harry who was very tho [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia Phillips at 678-369-4122
240Z cross country transport Montway Auto Transport

240Z cross country transport

Review by on 1/29/2019 10:09 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Great service. 2nd time I have shipped my 1970 240Z cross country with Montwat Auto Transport. 3 years ago north to south (Seattle to SoCal) and just recently west to east (SoCal to North Carolina [More]

Montway - Thank you so much for the awesome review, Brian! We look forward to assisting you again with your 240Z in the future!
Car Transportation AutoStar Transport Express

Car Transportation

Review by on 1/16/2019 4:51 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

It was fast, and the guys very responsive!!! They did a great job. Very reliable company. I wold recommend it for anybody who need car transportation.

Mike Cannon - From Eduardo......Hi Kanstantsin, thank you very much for the review, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. I’m glad to hear you had a nice experience, if you or any family members or f...
Great service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service

Review by on 12/17/2018 2:22 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My third car shipped with Amerifreight. Car arrived on time. No issues. Samantha Smith was great to work with. Will use them again if I have the need to ship a vehicle.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Gone in 60 seconds DIY Transport Inc.

Gone in 60 seconds

Review by on 12/16/2018 3:47 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

Gail at DIY transport was friendly and knowledgeable. The customer service was great. Their were fast and efficient. I would definitely use this company for any future moves. I will recommend DIY [More]

Danielle - Lauren, thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us a great review! We appreciate your business!
Vehicle Shipment AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Vehicle Shipment

Review by on 12/4/2018 5:53 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Nicole was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. She kept me updated on everything that was going on and did an excellent job explaining the process from start to finish. My vehicle arrived [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Nicole at 770-769-1601