Providing more than 196,105 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $124 to $4000

Great services AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great services

Review by on 5/17/2019 12:50 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great services from this company. Got my car eariler than expected and same condition as before. Answer all my questions fast services as well. Was able to meet my expectation.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653
Great! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great!

Review by on 5/9/2019 4:28 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My first time shipping a car cross country & AmeriFreight was great! They were very communicative and the carrier we landed on was great as well. Would definitely use again!

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Whitney Galloway @ 678-619-1823
Car Transportation from LA to NC MoverJet Logistics

Car Transportation from LA to NC

Review by on 4/29/2019 7:16 PM about MoverJet Logistics

I would like to thank Antony Hawks for the help & support he provided to transport my car without any issues - Antony you rock!! From pick up to delivery, everything was very smooth.

Elizabeth Miller - I'm glad that we were able to meet all your requirements and will be very happy to work with you again! - Antony Hawks
First-rate service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

First-rate service

Review by on 4/22/2019 11:46 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight didn't offer the cheapest rate, but it had the best recommendations with USAA customers (military transporting personal cars cross-country). They were right. Samantha with Amerifreight w [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Excellent job AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent job

Review by on 3/11/2019 9:26 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Kimberly helped me did a quick lookup and shipped my car quickly. She is very patient and helpful through the process. Awesome job! Please make sure ship your car with Kimberly's service

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Kimberly at 678-257-1830.
1501644991-SR AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501644991-SR

Review by on 3/11/2019 4:47 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Wonderful service. I walked into the situation with zero experience. They took the time to walk me through the process and were willing to ship my truck at a very reasonable price. Within 7 days my tr [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Danielle at (678)608-0604.
No need to look elsewhere -- AmeriFreigh AmeriFreight Car Shipping

No need to look elsewhere -- AmeriFreigh

Review by on 2/20/2019 8:55 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Moving across the country is a stressful endeavor as it is. Needing to ship one of your vehicles before your drive makes it even more so. Thankfully, working with Richard and AmeriFreight, the entire [More]

1501630701-BM AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501630701-BM

Review by on 2/15/2019 11:55 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This is 2nd time we've used AmeriFreight for our car transporting needs and we would use them again. Our agent Samantha Smith was excellent in guiding me through the process, promptly responding to m [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Car Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Transport

Review by on 1/30/2019 7:19 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was first experience shipping a car and I was apprehensive, having heard some horror stories. AmeriFreight was the first, and only, company I called. I initially spoke with Harry who was very tho [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia Phillips at 678-369-4122
240Z cross country transport Montway Auto Transport

240Z cross country transport

Review by on 1/29/2019 10:09 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Great service. 2nd time I have shipped my 1970 240Z cross country with Montwat Auto Transport. 3 years ago north to south (Seattle to SoCal) and just recently west to east (SoCal to North Carolina [More]

Montway - Thank you so much for the awesome review, Brian! We look forward to assisting you again with your 240Z in the future!