Providing more than 192,919 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Auto Transportation AutoStar Transport Express

Auto Transportation

Review by on 3/13/2019 3:36 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Very good company, I recommend them.

Mike Cannon - From Demetri Valerga 786-577-517: Reza thank you for the review. I am glad that I was able to help you with the transport of your vehicle and that everything went well and you they got there safe and...
Smooth experience and fair price AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Smooth experience and fair price

Review by on 3/7/2019 5:07 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had a really great experience with AmeriFreight. I was pretty overwhelmed at the idea of shipping my car across the country- I had never done it before, I didn't know where to start, and there were [More]

AmeriFreight Shipping - Great Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight Shipping - Great Service

Review by on 3/4/2019 6:14 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I searched through a variety of shipping agencies and felt very indecisive about choosing one until I called AmeriFreight. None of the car shipping services differentiated themselves from each other, [More]

Great Customer Service American Auto Shipping

Great Customer Service

Review by on 3/1/2019 4:49 PM about American Auto Shipping

I have dealt with several transportation company's over the years. American Auto Shipping was by far the easiest, and provided the best customer service. Rachael was very patient and professional. She [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review Kevan. We're glad you had a good experience working with us. Remember to recommend us to your friends!
Easy transaction ShipA1 Transport

Easy transaction

Review by on 2/27/2019 3:26 PM about ShipA1 Transport

They did a great job and communicate his progress and delivering exactly when he said. Picked up the vehicle with in the time they said and delivered in time frame they gave me. I'm glad I choose the [More]

Shawn - Thank you for your business. We hope to work with you again!
Great service and price BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Great service and price

Review by on 2/26/2019 4:35 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Price was unbeatable and the service was perfect as well. Very friendly, on time, responsive, and reliable. I am very happy. Beverly was great to work with.

Linda Ross - The best service for the best customers. Thanks for the feedback!
Samantha was great! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha was great!

Review by on 2/25/2019 12:44 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Working with AmeriFreight was great and Samantha was especially helpful and pleasant to work with. I had a very tight window and Samantha was able to secure a transport carrier within a day for me. [More]

Samantha AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha

Review by on 2/22/2019 5:02 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Was a streamlined process for coordinating a local company to pick up a vehicle and move it cross country. Constant communication and helpful. Samantha was my point of contact.

Killed it! Avon Moving And Storage LLC

Killed it!

Review by on 2/3/2019 1:39 PM about Avon Moving And Storage LLC

Teddy was my contact for the entire transfer. He was communicative the entire time even through the weekend. The vehicle got to me as expected. He killed it. Would recommend teddy to do business with. [More]

Avon Moving and Storage - Thanks James for the great feeedback! It means alot to us to know your experience was excellent. We strive to make it that way for each of our customers.I am so grateful for the opportunity to work to...
Affordable and same day pick up MoverJet Logistics

Affordable and same day pick up

Review by on 1/30/2019 4:51 PM about MoverJet Logistics

I was able to get my car from Atlanta to North Hollywood in less than a week with a very affordable price. Russell was very forward and proactive in getting my car picked up as soon as possible, the s [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Your opinion is very important for us! Thank you for your feedback! - Russell Bloom