Providing more than 203,188 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $4000

1501732898-YZ AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501732898-YZ

Review by on 8/30/2019 5:10 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I shipped my RAV4 from ATL to LA. The entire process was great! Harry Davis was very helpful. My car was picked up on time and arrived a day early!!!!

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Harry at 678-608-0604. Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and than...
Great Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Service

Review by on 8/26/2019 3:55 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service from the very first contact to vehicle drop off. I’ll use them again! Continuous communication throughout the entire process. Great pricing also.

AmeriFreight - Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review. For discounted rates and excellent service, please call M...
Greg Lamontte & MoveWheels BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Greg Lamontte & MoveWheels

Review by on 7/29/2019 11:47 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Quick and efficient service. I needed my car moved quickly and Mr. Lamontte got my vehicle picked up on the same day. The driver and Mr. Lamontte were extremely courteous and professional. I will de [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for choosing our company and feel free to get in touch with us if you ever need to ship something else.
Shipping my car..... BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Shipping my car.....

Review by on 7/28/2019 9:17 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Move Wheels made the experience fast and easy. They honored the quoted price and were in constant communication. Thomas Davidson followed up and made the experience pretty good for a person that was [More]

Linda Ross - We are happy to know that your experience was positive!
love it BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

love it

Review by on 7/23/2019 5:38 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Jason was assigned to my quote. the communication process is very efficient. My car was delivered on time. The driver is polite. There is no additional fee.

Linda Ross - Thank you so much! It was great working with you!
Good experience Montway Auto Transport

Good experience

Review by on 7/23/2019 10:45 AM about Montway Auto Transport

I’ve used montway to transfer 2 vehicles of mine. Overall the experience is good. The booking process is extremely easy, and their customer service is better than most of the auto transportation. My f [More]

Montway - Thank you for the feedback and review, Gavin.
Great Cross country transport!! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Cross country transport!!

Review by on 7/21/2019 4:41 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Melissa was amazing in getting in contact with me and consistent throughout the entire process. My car was picked up from my friends and delivered to me without any issues! Thanks so much Melissa!

AmeriFreight - For Discounted rates please call Melissa at 678-271-3041
Worth the price to give me peace of mind Montway Auto Transport

Worth the price to give me peace of mind

Review by on 7/16/2019 1:17 PM about Montway Auto Transport

My car was picked up 4th of July before 7am GA time and the car was delivered July 7 4pm CA time. I love how it was easy to communicte with everyone! The chat was very helpful! All my “special request [More]

Montway - Soooo happy to hear again your great experience!! We'll be sure to let Bid Inc, as well as our agents, know that they provided fantastic support and service!
Great AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great

Review by on 7/8/2019 8:55 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha and Ameri Freight were great! They were extremely responsive and helpful with getting my vehicle from Atlanta to the Bay Area. I would definitely recommend. I was very nervous and skeptical w [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Please Call Samantha at 770-299-8602
Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Service

Review by on 7/8/2019 12:27 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was a last minute shipment but was handled very professionally and I appreciate it. Great customer service. I will continue to use this company in the future and also will refer to other car deal [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia Phillips at 678-369-4122