Providing more than 190,212 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $4000

auto delivery AmeriFreight Car Shipping

auto delivery

Review by on 1/15/2019 10:39 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was in touch with Tera at Amerifrieght who was friendly and through in explaining their system. My driver from Carolina Logistics (Stan) kept in touch with me along the way and showed up when he sai [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Harry at 770-486-1010
Car transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car transport

Review by on 11/15/2018 5:43 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Thank you for you guy support you do very good I like it I’m will tell my family and my friend know about you and your company so the next time you will help us thank you again

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122
Amerifreight - Great Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight - Great Service

Review by on 11/15/2018 5:39 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I worked with Richard Jernigan at AmeriFreight Car Shipping. This was my first time shipping a vehicle before and really had not idea where to start. I reached out to AmeriFreight through their webs [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Richard Jernigan at 678-821-2653
Car Shipment Montway Auto Transport

Car Shipment

Review by on 11/12/2018 4:32 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Very good service from start to finish. Was kept up to date on drivers pickup time and also the delivery schedule of my car at its destination. it was nice to be able to connect directly with the dr [More]

Montway - Thanks for the great review, Mike! Happy to deliver your car and a peace of mind!
Georgia to California AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Georgia to California

Review by on 11/5/2018 7:22 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transaction & transport went perfectly. Pick up was on time, delivery on time. Would highly recommend to anyone interested in moving and will use again.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Jarrell @ 678-821-2420.
Rave Reviews! Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Rave Reviews!

Review by on 10/31/2018 2:21 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

The car arrived earlier than expected in excellent condition. The process is always easy to understand and a great value. Only $1,309 total price for GA to CA. I highly recommended everyone call Heidi [More]

Terry Williams - call me directly at 360-214-3671 for a FREE quote or email me at heidi@autoshippinggroup.com 24/7 Samantha - thank you again for a wonderful transporting experience - your business is much appreci...
Heidi Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Heidi

Review by on 10/22/2018 10:20 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I worked with Heidi to help me get my car to a port in California, so it could then be shipped to Honolulu. I spoke to many other car transport companies, but Heidi was by far the most helpful, and sh [More]

Terry Williams - email me at heidi@autoshippinggroup.com or call me for a FREE quoted 24/7- my direct line is 360-214-3671 Caroline - thank you for the review - so sweet! You are a great communicator and it has bee...
Affordable and Reliable BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Affordable and Reliable

Review by on 9/29/2018 12:29 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I received a ton of offers and wasnt ready to ship. Beverly Glen was very professional and patient. She didnt constantly call me about shipping my vehicle. Extremely helpful. Only reason I didnt give [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for your choice!
FL TO CA Get it Done Transportation

FL TO CA

Review by on 9/23/2018 5:43 PM about Get it Done Transportation

A very good company to do business with. I was visiting relatives and needed my car moved from FL ago CA. I’m glad I came across these guys, they were very kind and courteous. Their rates were very re [More]

David Pein - Olivia, thank you for taking the time to write your short but sweet honest review. Being family owned we pride ourselves in doing our best to make sure each client is happy with a stress free experien...
Professional Transport Organization DIY Transport Inc.

Professional Transport Organization

Review by on 9/21/2018 11:04 AM about DIY Transport Inc.

The DIY Transport Team has been very professional and has dealt with all aspects in details and precision levels to help make the move easier and ensured a smooth business service all along. It is a v [More]

Danielle - AD, thank you for the kind words and the great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you if you ever need us in the future!