Home > Reports > Route GA to CA

$1066

Price Range From $100 to $4000

GA to CA

Review by on 2/20/2017 11:49 PM about Ship a Car Direct

The car company that I dealt with was wonderful to work with. Their rep was nice, responsive and they did a great job. Ship a car direct took almost a week to schedule my pickup and had the wrong drop [More]

Michael Strickland - Sorry to hear you find communicating with us a bit challenging, we actually have our 24/7 support line when our reps are not working, like evenings and weekends. We don't guarantee dates and we always...

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 2/16/2017 5:04 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia Williams, made this a very smooth process for me. Her customer service and attentiveness to my needs exceeded all expectations. She was very thorough and kept in contact with me, when there [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...

car transport

Review by on 2/2/2017 12:06 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was apprehensive about shipping my car across the country but the experience was not so bad. My contact person was Lecia and she was very helpful and explained the process fully. I know the company [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia 678-621-1768

Excellent Transport

Review by on 1/27/2017 2:21 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Martina kept me informed at all times, the driver picked up the vehicle was very nice guy, the car was actually delivered in 3 days. I was sort of skeptical because I never used the company before, bu [More]

Mike Cannon - From Martina Melnik at 786-228-5234 Thanks for the great review!! You were really clear with me since the beginning as of which days you needed the vehicle delivered, and we provided the best price po...

Would recommend again

Review by on 1/25/2017 12:05 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I'm really glad I used this company, they made me feel reassured about my car and gave me the best deal out there! Lecia was very helpful with all my questions and returned my phone call asap. I would [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call please call Lecia 678-621-1768

This Was Way To Easy

Review by on 1/24/2017 4:56 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

After reading what seemed like 100 reviews from various online sites, I was scared to death at the thought of shipping a nice vehicle across country. But, I had to ship it to California or drive it my [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Ali at 678-369-4271

Misleading and unhelpful

Review by on 1/24/2017 12:28 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had a horrible experience with AmeriFreight. I chose them because of their great reviews and low quote, but I found them misleading and unhelpful throughout the entire process. First, the final p [More]

AmeriFreight - It is unfortunate that this customer was displeased with the services provided by Amerifreight. However, we would like to explain several parts if this review more in depth. Our agents inform their cu...

All good

Review by on 1/17/2017 7:06 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance provided great service and shipping went fine. No problems at all. Now I am just filling up the rest of the space with words because aside from saying great job, don't know what else to write. O [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** S. S ...

Quick

Review by on 11/25/2016 8:06 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

We used auto shipping group and Julie was very informative and explained the process. We were happy with the quick service and the great price we paid. The driver was also very nice. Will use again. T [More]

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for choosing ASG for your transport. It was wonderful working with you. If the need arises again in the future I'm just a phone cal...

Flexible, Affordable, Quick

Review by on 11/5/2016 7:09 PM about Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC

They were very flexible with the delivery. Had to change the delivery address and they did so with no problem. Driver kept me updated throughout the delivery. The only problem is that the vehicle cam [More]

Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner - Great Customer! Thank you for your business and feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Review

Review by on 11/3/2016 7:15 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Tried to get a refund from this company for over a month to no avail. I eventually said never mind and decided to have my vehicle shipped to me as I had originally planned. Once we got the ball rollin [More]

Terry Williams - Malia 360-214-3671- - - - - NAME YOUR OWN PRICE!.Call, text or email malia@autoshippinggroup.com anytime for details. I have been with ASG since 2004! Alan, thank you for the review. We apologize fo...

On time, courteous and experienced

Review by on 10/26/2016 2:02 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar did a great job in getting me a prompt quote. Once I compared the reviews and pricing I felt like they would be a good and honest company to work with. I called them and they had a driver ou [More]

Mike Cannon - From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext 2233: Hello Jennifer, Thank you so much for your great review. I am so happy that everything went smoothly with the transport of your vehicle. We pride ourselves ...

Stephanie Hamilton

Review by on 10/23/2016 3:11 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie was a great contact to have for this whole experience! It was my first time ever shipping a car, and she made me feel at ease, and was always responsive and friendly. I really appreciated ha [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON******360-214-3678*****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Kelly, It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. I am happy to hear that I was able to m...

Georgia to California!

Review by on 9/29/2016 8:26 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Not an easy shipment to arrange as we were driving out to CA ourselves, and had to schedule the pick up and delivery according to our schedule. Graham Turner at Amerifreight was very helpful with this [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Graham at 678-369-4122

Everything I needed

Review by on 9/29/2016 12:00 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

It seems like there are a lot of flakey compani s out there - AmeriFrieght is unlike any other I experienced. They do exactly what they promise and the price is very competetive. My rep Graham was gr [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Graham at 678-369-4122

Crosscountry Transport

Review by on 9/22/2016 11:21 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lecia was wonderful helping me get my car picked up a few days earlier than my original available pick up date. Got a call from the carrier saying he would be able to drop my car off a day ahead of sc [More]

Cross Country Transport

Review by on 9/16/2016 6:08 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I researched for months about what company to use and very glad I picked Amerifreight. Lecia was wonderful and quickly changed my pick up date a few days sooner and found a carrier quickly. The carrie [More]

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854

Review by on 9/8/2016 10:46 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I was very happy with the service provided. My car was picked up on the day promised and delivered on the day promised. The driver was very friendly. I was kept informed when the car would be picke [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Scott, Thank you for working with me after I t...

Review by on 8/27/2016 2:11 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was very pleased with the entire process. I received two quotes within a day of submitting my complete request. The first driver wanted to pick up the car right away that day and that did not work [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Ali 678-369-4271

Overall Pleased

Review by on 8/7/2016 1:07 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia helped me through the whole process, she kept me updated daily. It was my first time ever shipping my car and she made it smooth. Car was picked up and dropped off in great condition and time. [More]

Thomas Elliott (360)2847185

Review by on 8/4/2016 1:15 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

They did a great job from start to finish and I was completely happy with their performance. They did a great job from start to finish and I was completely happy with their performance. Sincerely, Joh [More]

Terry Williams - Thomas Elliott tom@autoshippinggroup.com for a solid quote call/text (360) 284-7185 thanks for the great comments john was great working with you

KIMBERLY FREILEY

Review by on 8/3/2016 10:24 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberly provided excellent service and should be reconized for outstanding customer service. The car was shipped on time and I was informed on every step of the process. II would strongly tecommend [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! John, Thank you so much! I really enjoyed work...

GA to LA personal Car Transport

Review by on 7/25/2016 4:29 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight was professional and expedient in their services. My car was delivered on time, in the same condition as at departure, and for the price agreed upon. I would use their services again fo [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Ali at 678-369-4271

Car transport

Review by on 7/21/2016 9:55 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

The service was good and there were no surprises. The vehicle was picked up and dropped off on time. There were no issues at the drop off or pick up. I would recommend this service to others. G [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Seena, Thank you so much! I am so glad that yo...

perfect

Review by on 7/8/2016 9:11 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

as i had already done my research on transportreviews.com to select a shipper, i was not surprised when everything ween as expected. Auto shipping group was great as was the trucker driver from Taisa [More]

Terry Williams - THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW. PLEASE CALL FEEL FREE TO CALL ANYTIME. TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM

Contact person and service

Review by on 6/27/2016 5:43 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberly was very efficient and professional.She was extremely prompt in responding to all questions via text and phone.Also in communicating with my family who were helping with the picking up my car [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Linda, Thank you so much! I really loved worki...

Car arrived early!

Review by on 6/23/2016 11:42 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I am thankful that I called Amerifreight. Graham was very helpful in getting my car transport arranged in just a few hours. The driver was in touch as he was nearing the delivery point. Overall gre [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Please call Graham 678-369-4122

Great Service Felicia Williams

Review by on 6/11/2016 9:46 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia is amazing and helped me through the whole process. This is my first time transporting my car across the country so I was really nervous. Definitely would love her service again if the time co [More]

Fantastic Service and Efficiency!

Review by on 6/9/2016 1:09 AM about Same Day Pickup Inc.

We needed to have our car shipped from GA to CA, as we were moving. I received quotes from about 8 various car shipping companies. I received a quote from Sarah that was very well priced and I was imp [More]

Sarah - For fantastic and efficient service, call me direct at 1(800) 443-6053. Thank you so much for the fantastic review Laurel! I know you have your hands full and I really appreciate you taking the time o...

Great Service

Review by on 6/7/2016 3:32 PM about Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Ely C. saved the day. I was shipping 2 cars from Georgia to California following the death of my brother. The company I had hired was unable to ship the cars since I wasn't on a popular route. At t [More]

Smart Talk - For same quality service please call Ely at (239) 236 8070 - ext 110

Excellent business with Sofia Wolf

Review by on 5/12/2016 1:52 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

This is second time I am doing business with AutoStar transportation and Sofia Wolf. Sofia was excellent, she was able to find a carrier within 2-3 hours of my request and scheduled my car move next [More]

Mike Cannon - From Sofia Wolf 888-802-8250 ext. 2226 Hello Anoop, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with AutoStar Transport Express and I thank you for choosing us again for anot...

Excellent

Review by on 4/20/2016 6:52 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This is the 3rd time we have used AmeriFreight. AmeriFreight is prompt, professional and delivers without incident. Graham is always helpful. This is a dependable company that uses qualified trucke [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122

THANK YOU!!!!

Review by on 4/19/2016 4:14 PM about National Auto Shipping

National Auto Shipping was fantastic with the shipment of our car to California. They were two (2) days early with the delivery and professional throughout the process. I will be using them again soon [More]

Manny - For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com T...

Wonderful

Review by on 4/8/2016 3:23 PM about AutoZipper

I ve used autozipper on 3 seperate occasions and each time i was pleased. Kellie is a wonderful, helpful and FRIENDLY service rep. She is very patient and seems to genuinely care about customers. She [More]

Kellie - Thanks Marvin, it was my pleasure doing business with you, and thanks for your loyalty!

Cross country car transport

Review by on 4/6/2016 7:06 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight was a pleasure to do business with. Jorge was patient and kind and kept in constant contact with me until my car arrived. I would use their services again and strongly recommend them to a [More]

5 Stars

Review by on 4/6/2016 12:16 AM about Snowbird Trans

Mona Ghosh was my Customer Service Rep. She was great! I can tell by her hard work that this is a company dedicated to make shipping your vehicle hassle free! I have a lifted Jeep and while I was hass [More]

Marion Cain - From Mona Ghosh at Snowbird Transportation: Thank you so much for taking out the time to write this response Adrian, and thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure working with you. I was ju...

Fantastic!

Review by on 3/29/2016 2:52 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Transported (2) BMWs - Matt was awesome! Sergey (the driver) rocked! Thumbs up all around!!!

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the awesome review!

Great service!!

Review by on 3/23/2016 12:51 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship A Car Direct helped me get my car from GA to CA in 5 days, earlier than I expected. They connected me with Unified Auto Trans and they were great and professional as well. Inspected my car well b [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it quick and affordable for you, Savon! Thanks for the lovely review!

super pleased

Review by on 3/18/2016 3:44 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I was super impressed with this company in every respect from their reliability, transparency and continuous contact with me leading up to the pick up date. I was concerned because I used a company i [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep you in the loop throughout! Thanks for the lovely review, Debby!

Awesome customer service

Review by on 3/14/2016 10:41 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Emily provided me with the best customer service during the entire process, as I called and emailed her often, from the beginning to the end, and she maintained a professional and informative disposit [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be there for you from beginning to end! Thanks for the awesome review, Tonya!

Ship A Car Direct

Review by on 3/7/2016 6:19 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Everything went smoothly from pickup to delivery. Prompt and professional. I highly recommend this company to ship your car. I found the company online and submitted my request, and they got back t [More]

Michael Strickland - Always happy to be prompt and professional, Laura!

Car Transport

Review by on 2/20/2016 1:20 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I was very please with the entire experience. The car was picked up on time. It was delivered undamaged and on time. I was contacted for delivery time, just as I was told I would be! :-) 2 thumbs up [More]

Mike Cannon - From Christian Mandarino 888-802-8250 Ext.2251 Thanks for the great review Lisa!!! Yes it was a pleasure to offer you such great and speedy service for your cross country Transport, assigned you a ver...

Transport

Review by on 2/8/2016 11:01 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Quick and friendly. The transporter worked with me when I needed the car delivered closer to my location vice driving further away for the pick up. The truck driver was very friendly and expedient. Ov [More]

Excellent experience

Review by on 2/7/2016 8:54 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Painless experience! Call back the morning after I sent an online request. Quotes by the end of that day and pick up the next day! Driver (Pasha) was very polite, thorough and appropriately cautious a [More]

Very transparent service

Review by on 1/27/2016 1:07 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I shipped 2 cars with AmeriFreight. The difference between them and other companies lies in the fact that they explained exactly how the brokerage and bidding process works. As a result, I knew exactl [More]

Amazing Service

Review by on 1/24/2016 10:32 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Needed to get a car out to our son who moved cross country. Ship a Car Direct came up on initial search. Literally put in our information and received contact within 20 minutes on line. Got questio [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the amazing review, Stephanie! Happy to keep it quick, honest and informative for you!!

VSG – Laura Curto @ 480-360-1261

Review by on 1/14/2016 4:02 PM about Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

It was a pleasure to work with Laura. She made me feel very comfortable about the process and all the details. She is very knowledgeable about vehicle transporting and is eager to educate you. My vehi [More]

Laura Curto - Laura Curto 480-360-1261 laura@VehicleShippingGroup.com Thank you LaToya, It was a pleasure working with you. Word of mouth is the best advertisement we can get. Please feel free to share my inf...

From Georgia to California

Review by on 1/13/2016 5:14 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I needed to send my son's truck from Georgia to California and had never shipped a vehicle in the past. After reading a lot of reviews, I chose Amerifreight. I contacted the company and spoke to Gra [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Graham for discounted rates 678-369-4122

Amazing business!

Review by on 1/8/2016 11:46 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Everything went smoothly. This business is very prompt with finding a shopper for you. I would do business with them again A+ service.

Excellent

Review by on 1/4/2016 2:47 PM about Excellent Auto Transport

We needed to transport our son's car from college in GA to home in CA. Bernie helped with each step of the process, found a great carrier and all went smoothly. Thank you! We will call again if we [More]

Christa - Hi Ann, Have a blessed and very happy New Year! Thank you for your great review. There is a reason for every transport and we answer any questions you have about the process and try to make it...

1st Time Shipping Cars

Review by on 12/17/2015 2:50 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Sam was awesome. Less than 15 minutes after speaking with Sam, he arranged and setup everything. 2 cars moved from GA to CA in 5 days. Sam at Mercury has a customer for life.

Matthew Sandomir - Thank-you so much for the review! We look forward to speaking with you again Sincerely, Management

Thank you Malia!

Review by on 12/3/2015 4:16 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Malia responded promptly to my request for an estimate aind explained the broker-carrier protocols very well. She was so helpful and upfront with me about how the process works that I would feel comfo [More]

Terry Williams - 360-214-3671 or 503-347-7773 PLEASE CALL MALIA. I HAVE BEEN WITH ASG FOR EIGHT YEARS, I OFFER ALL TYPES OF DISCOUNTS, BEST COMPETITIVE RATES AND FIVE STAR SERVICE. Wendy, thank you so much for the nic...

First Time Car Shipper

Review by on 11/30/2015 6:37 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This was my first time shipping a car, and it was a bit unsettling. I had made many, many calls and just didn't feed comfortable with anyone that I talked to until I called Felicia. She listened and [More]

Quick, safe & courteous service

Review by on 11/18/2015 8:23 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Awesome customer service. Quick delivery. The driver was friendly. Car was delivered as promised. I would definitely recommend again. I was able to reach ship a car direct anytime and they were able [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it quick and easy! Thanks for the awesome review, Manoj!

VERY PROFESSIONAL COMPANY

Review by on 11/14/2015 1:29 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

The company that originally was supposed to transport my truck to California from Georgia was not available to pick up my truck on the due date because they had a problem unloading previous vehicles o [More]

joseph - Andrea, how delighted we are to have been able to transport your truck from CA to GA. We take great pride in being able to come through when others cant. It was our pleaseure to handle this transport ...

Great service

Review by on 11/10/2015 5:38 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Customer service was excellent. Jorge handled everything for me, and my car arrived no later than 5 days after making the call. I would use there services again if needed. They helped me find a reason [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-3120

Yukon

Review by on 11/10/2015 10:10 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight Car Shipping is a great company to work with. Amerifreight shopped around for the best competitive rate for pick and delivery that was within my budget. The shipper was on-time and profe [More]

Service beyond my expectation

Review by on 11/4/2015 8:52 PM about Ship a Car Direct

OK, I'm going dissect this into a few aspect: 1. Ship A Car end: The agent is very helpful throughout the process, answered almost every email or calls before I decided to go with them. Kept follow [More]

Michael Strickland - Great points! Always happy to exceed expectations! Thanks for your dissection!

review

Review by on 10/27/2015 1:18 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Karen was very pleased to work with. I would definitely use again and highly recommend. Transport came in a timely manner , Karen followed up after receiving, very happy.

Michael Strickland - Happy to hear that you are happy! Thanks for the great review, Jesse!

Fair. Would Use Again

Review by on 10/23/2015 2:58 AM about Ship a Car Direct

To be honest, i'm a bit skeptical of all car shipment companies because they can seem a bit dodgy. I ended up going with Ship-a-Car Direct based on online reviews and a friend's experience. I was impr [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the positive review, Jonathan! Glad there was a quick and safe turn-around for you!

Thank you for making this easy!

Review by on 10/22/2015 3:05 PM about Ship a Car Direct

We have shipped multiple cars in the past and I think this was the best experience we have had. Stefan was very helpful and pulled everything off faster and cheaper than any other place I called. I wa [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the awesome review, Christine! Great to hear this was your best shipping experience yet!

Awesome Service

Review by on 10/20/2015 7:25 PM about 7 Star Auto Transport

The 7 star transport is a reliable and also understandable guys i have ever seen till date. Also they are negotiable per deal and provide a honest rates that makes you free of a big finance burden. I [More]

Jack Saban - For same 5-Star service call MIKE (866) 576-7009 ext.222, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again.

Everything as promised

Review by on 10/19/2015 2:12 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

We were contacted by the transport company and everything was as promised. The car was picked up on time and delivered on the west coast 4 days later. Highly recommend Anerifreight.

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122

Feedback

Review by on 10/14/2015 4:40 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Great and affordable service. Excellent customer service from Marie. Also Luis followed up to make sure everything was going fine. Overall very satisfied.

Mike Cannon - From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 2230: Thank you so much for the great review Luis! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make sure...

Trustworthy and reliable company

Review by on 10/13/2015 9:23 PM about Ship a Car Direct

This company is very easy to work with. They have everything established well on their website and Matt was a the with who we did our business with. The moment you start the request, he would send you [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad to keep it nice and easy for you! Thanks for the fantastic review, Prasanna!

adequate service

Review by on 10/6/2015 9:18 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I had no problems with the service. There was nothing special about it, and it was fairly expensive. In addition, my car was picked up a day after the "estimated" pickup date. Nobody infor [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for your feedback, Ajay. Sorry that the carrier timing estimate was a little off and your problem-free service wasn't special. Glad it arrived safe!

Highly Recommend

Review by on 9/26/2015 6:21 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Good follow through from beginning to end of process. They managed to find a good deal and were flexible with some changing schedules on our end. Would recommend as very efficient broker. Would use ag [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768

fast shipping, awesome communicators

Review by on 9/22/2015 10:05 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

MY agent Lecia, was astounding, she was great in communication every step of the way. I will definitely use this company again next time i need a vehicle shipped.

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768

Good support and trust worthy

Review by on 9/22/2015 6:20 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Yes these guys were good. I went to this guys because I was ready to spend little more money but did not want to bother about finding a good shipping company and run behind them. These guys where real [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Call Jorge 678-608-0525

Did a great job

Review by on 9/17/2015 12:34 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The delivery was on time and was handled professionally. Overall the service was terrific. My SUV was shipped across the country and arrived in great condition as promised. Thanks so much. I would [More]

Business

Review by on 9/14/2015 12:43 AM about Get it Done Transportation

This was my first time using a transportation company in any sense. However, David did his part and held up his end of the deal. He did everything he promised he would do. I really appreciated working [More]

David Pein - ***Customer must have accidentally clicked the compensated button, Get it Done does not compensate clients to write reviews about their experience***Cedric, thank you for writing about your great expe...

I'd recommend Auto Shipping Group

Review by on 9/8/2015 2:02 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I would recommend using Auto Shipping Group because my experience was great. Lance answered all of my questions, gave me great pricing, and worked with the transport company to ensure they could hold [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Vereaux I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transport. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really a...

Fantastic response and very reliable

Review by on 9/3/2015 11:55 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I had shipped my car from Georgia to California , but had very little time on hand. I could not wait for 3 - 5 days for a pickup. Karen was absolutely fantastic and helped me find out a carrier wh [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear Karen and the carrier were fantastic! Thanks for the five star review, Pushkar!

Shipped my daughter's Honda to Californ

Review by on 8/31/2015 11:08 PM about Ship a Car Direct

For weeks I worried , read multiple reviews , read BBB ratings and agonized over this process . After initiating a call to what I thought was a carrier , the flood gates opened to unrelenting ph [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad your friend referred us! Thanks for the five star review, Grace!

Great Service

Review by on 8/14/2015 11:34 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance did a great job handling the setup for the transport of my vehicle. He was available and stay in contact with me throughout the process. My car arrived a day early and it was delivered the eveni [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Victoria Thank you so much for the vote of confidence. It was a pleasure assisting you with the transport. I know you could have chosen so m...

quick pickup

Review by on 8/12/2015 6:26 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I called and spoke with Tom after dealing with a few other companies. His price was higher than some but he assured me that his company uses tried and true carriers. Everything worked out perfectl [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the five star feedback, Charles! Glad it went perfectly!

Move from Atlanta to Oakland

Review by on 8/4/2015 7:46 AM about Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC

Professional service from beginning to end. Dealt with Charles Holley on the phone and he is an excellent representative of the company. Vicktory Express was the transporter. They picked up on time [More]

Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner - Great Customer! Thank you for your feedback and business! We are always looking for ways to improve our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Car Transport

Review by on 7/29/2015 5:36 PM about Precision Car Carriers

Great service and got a good price. I submitted my info online and was called by Paul. The overall process was smoother than I expected. I'm glad I chose these guys. IF I ever need a car transported I [More]

Paul Moore - PRECISION CAR CARRIERS (844-299-1545) - Thank you for your review Henry, we're here to help if you need your car transported again!

cross-country car transport

Review by on 7/24/2015 about Ship a Car Direct

I got my car transported from Georgia to California, and it was a pretty seamless process. I called, scheduled the pickup, talked to the truck driver, and paid. Stefan helped me book the pickup, and h [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was seamless for you, Zena! Thanks for the great review!

Enclosed Shipment from GA to CA - Great

Review by on 7/21/2015 9:57 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I had an excellent experience recently with ShipaCarDirect. Matt was my contact during the entire process and found a great carrier. He was extremely responsive, answered a million of my questions, an [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad your experience was a great one! Thanks for the five star review, Robert!

Carrier Recommendation

Review by on 7/20/2015 6:50 PM about Ship a Car Direct

From beginning to end this was a great experience. Karen was very knowledgeable, courteous, extremely friendly and helpful. Our car was picked up and delivered in a timely manner, in fact it came earl [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the awesome review, Christi Jo! Happy to keep it quick and safe for you!

Car transport review

Review by on 7/9/2015 1:59 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Heidi was great. She communicated with me the entire time. The driver was great ad well. My car made it early and in great condition. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Terry Williams - ***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much Heather for that wonderful 5 STAR REVIEW!!!! I appreciate you business and you taking the time to review my custom...

Good Experience

Review by on 6/28/2015 7:32 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Overall Ship A Car Direct dealt with figuring out the carrier and cost. I interacted with the carrier in terms of pick up and drop off. Ship A Car Direct checked in with me multiple times throughout t [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad you liked the tips, happy to keep you informed! Thanks for your feedback, Akhil!

Lance Staab 360.406.4893

Review by on 6/26/2015 5:50 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

i was totally lost when I started looking for a company to take my son his car. I filled out a questionnaire on the internet and all of the companies started calling me. It was horrible. Lance took t [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup Djunna, I sincerely want to thank you for giving a review last minute. It was a shear pleasure assisting you in the transport of your sons vehicl...

Great experience!

Review by on 6/22/2015 11:21 AM about Ship a Car Direct

This was my first time shipping a car. I was extremely nervous given the fact that I needed to ship my vehicle across the country from Georgia to California. After lots of research online, I decided t [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for your high recommendation, Louise! Glad to keep the process simple and pressure-free for you!

Comments

Review by on 6/20/2015 9:07 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Everything went smoothly. Truck was delivered on time and safe. I Will use them again for shipping needs.

AmeriFreight - Call Ken Davis at 678-608-0566 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated

smooth and easy process

Review by on 6/18/2015 6:06 PM about AmPm Auto Transport

Everything from pick-up to delivery went smoothly and quicker than I even anticipated. I could always reach Scott during my shipment process. He shipped my bmw 328I with a carrier who was real pro as [More]

Elena - Hello Danielalan! Thank you for your amazing feedback! We are very happy your BMW 328i shipment was easy and pleasant process for you and you got your car in the original condition!m Please feel free ...

Amazingly Great Service start to finish

Review by on 6/11/2015 9:13 AM about King of the Road Transport Inc.

Moving our Jeep was our first experience with car freight,and this company was outstanding throughout the process.I interviewed ten companies and researched them all,before we decided on King of the R [More]

Jay - Thank you, Dorian, for choosing King of the Road! I'm happy to hear you found our services outstanding. It was a pleasure working with you too. Should you or anyone you know need to ship anything in t...

1958 bug transported to los angeles from

Review by on 6/8/2015 12:24 AM about 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)

super service quick and easy , company kept me informed the whole process i felt like my vehicle was safe and being taken care of ... i definately recommend them for any type of vehicle delivery

Fletcher - Thank you Tommy my pleasure.....Fletcher.....BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport.

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE!!

Review by on 5/26/2015 11:59 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lecia was awesome!! She gave me a straight up quote, answered all my questions and stayed in touch with me. My car arrived super fast and the driver was in contact with me as well. I could not ask for [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Lecia 678-621-1768 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated

good service

Review by on 5/25/2015 10:13 PM about Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC

Before contacted Fast Motion Auto Transport, I contacted another company. I waited for 2 weeks and they could not find a carrier for me, so finally I gave it up and switched to Fast Motion. The Fa [More]

Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner - Thank you for your feedback and business! We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Good experience

Review by on 5/22/2015 5:40 PM about Ship a Car Direct

It is a very good experience, i will recommend it to my friends. The agent is helpful. It only takes one to two days to find a good carrier after I submit the order

Michael Strickland - Thanks for your recommendation, Lu Lu! Happy to be helpful!

Great shipping experience

Review by on 5/18/2015 10:32 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

smooth experience through whole process. On time delivery, great communication and follow-up from the account representative.

AmeriFreight - Call Josh 678-608-0557 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated

Very good service

Review by on 5/13/2015 12:57 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The agent is patient, the the pickup date is on time. Also the delivery date is on time. The only problem is that the car cannot be delivered to my door and I have to pick it up. Car is quite dirty.

AmeriFreight - Call Graham 678-369-4122 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated

overall good

Review by on 5/8/2015 7:50 PM about Ship a Car Direct

The pick up and delivery service is prompt. The overall delivery is satisfactory, and my car arrived without any damage or so. It arrives one day early thus I will recommend the service overall. Howev [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for your overall positive feedback, Yarui! Sorry the locations to meet the truck weren't convenient. Sometimes the carrier can't safely load/unload in front of your address and has to meet y...

My new car made it across the country pe

Review by on 5/4/2015 4:52 PM about Ship a Car Direct

My new car made it across the country perfectly! Couldn't ask for anything more! I was so stressed out about moving from Georgia to California but the most stressful part was moving my brand new 2015 [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad your vehicle arrived in perfect condition! Thanks for you feedback, Lindsey!

Professional company

Review by on 4/27/2015 2:20 PM about Ship a Car Direct

They are professional, after a review of many companies, I chose them. I highly recommend working with them and I will use them in the future. They always update you what is happening and if you have [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the recommendation, Jay! Always happy to keep you in the loop!

Easy as 1-2-3

Review by on 4/24/2015 4:09 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Picked Ship A Car Direct after reading the reviews. Submitted the quote for estimate on line. Received quote back along with some helpful videos. Set up a 1st available date. We confirmed that they'll [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it fast and easy for you! Thanks for the great review!

Felicia Williams 6024286872

Review by on 4/24/2015 10:48 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia was very helpful. She stayed in contact throughout the whole process. Very easy to reach. I think she changes her voicemail message everyday Lol, and returned calls very promptly.

Terry Williams - FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Paul...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth an...

Expectation vs. Reality

Review by on 4/23/2015 7:33 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Greg was instrumental in helping me through my first Ebay Motors buying experience. I was anxious after trying to use Ebay links for transportation and their inability to get my Range Rover on a tuck [More]

Terry Williams - **GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Michael.. My pleasure. Taking on a situation like yours and making sure you are provided exemplary customer care is what ASG is all about...