Providing more than 196,106 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$1000

Average Price

$1079

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Amazing Car Shipping Broker Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Amazing Car Shipping Broker

Review by on 5/13/2019 5:52 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia went above and beyond to help me through the process of shipping my car coast to coast. She found a carrier within 2 hours of contacting her and kept me informed throughout every step of the p [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Car Transport,1501664022=RZ AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Transport,1501664022=RZ

Review by on 4/26/2019 7:44 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha was such a help. She was professional from the first contact we made. The driver arrived right on time and was friendly and courteous. The entire process was seamless, without any problems. I [More]

1501654927-HY Great Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501654927-HY Great Service

Review by on 4/2/2019 5:53 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

It was pretty easy to schedule pickup of my car and they delivered on time. Millie helped me very well. I would really suggest you amerifrieght for your safe and easy vehicle shipment.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Millie Shepard at 678-821-2420
Customer Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Customer Service

Review by on 3/30/2019 9:58 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Danielle at Amerifreight was excellent in every way. She found me a reliable trucking company at a great price in very short notice. She contacted me at every turn to ensure each stage of the process [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Danielle Roth at 678-608-0624.
Auto Transportation AutoStar Transport Express

Auto Transportation

Review by on 3/13/2019 3:36 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Very good company, I recommend them.

Mike Cannon - From Demetri Valerga 786-577-517: Reza thank you for the review. I am glad that I was able to help you with the transport of your vehicle and that everything went well and you they got there safe and...
Smooth experience and fair price AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Smooth experience and fair price

Review by on 3/7/2019 5:07 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had a really great experience with AmeriFreight. I was pretty overwhelmed at the idea of shipping my car across the country- I had never done it before, I didn't know where to start, and there were [More]

AmeriFreight Shipping - Great Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight Shipping - Great Service

Review by on 3/4/2019 6:14 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I searched through a variety of shipping agencies and felt very indecisive about choosing one until I called AmeriFreight. None of the car shipping services differentiated themselves from each other, [More]

Great Customer Service American Auto Shipping

Great Customer Service

Review by on 3/1/2019 4:49 PM about American Auto Shipping

I have dealt with several transportation company's over the years. American Auto Shipping was by far the easiest, and provided the best customer service. Rachael was very patient and professional. She [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review Kevan. We're glad you had a good experience working with us. Remember to recommend us to your friends!
Easy transaction ShipA1 Transport

Easy transaction

Review by on 2/27/2019 3:26 PM about ShipA1 Transport

They did a great job and communicate his progress and delivering exactly when he said. Picked up the vehicle with in the time they said and delivered in time frame they gave me. I'm glad I choose the [More]

Shawn - Thank you for your business. We hope to work with you again!
Great service and price BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Great service and price

Review by on 2/26/2019 4:35 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Price was unbeatable and the service was perfect as well. Very friendly, on time, responsive, and reliable. I am very happy. Beverly was great to work with.

Linda Ross - The best service for the best customers. Thanks for the feedback!