Providing more than 232,817 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From Georgia to California

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Professional, Affordable, & Kind Friendly Auto Transport

Professional, Affordable, & Kind

Review by on 1/13/2021 2:23 AM about Friendly Auto Transport

Jason was so patient and kind. He honored the price range I was quoted and was available for me to contact throughout the process. I would definitely recommend him! I plan to use his services in the f [More]

Friendly Auto Transport - Thank you so much, Stephanie, for trusting us to ship your vehicle! You were a pleasure to work with. Thank you for all that you do. God bless you, your family, and your colleagues in 2021!
Car shipping went very positively Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Car shipping went very positively

Review by on 1/11/2021 7:56 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Arnold was extremely helpful throughout the entire process and put me at ease while my car shipped across the country during a pandemic! Definitely recommend

Terry Williams - *** Arnold Hight *** 360-255-7438 *** arnold@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you! P...
Great service! Exactly as advertised Montway Auto Transport

Great service! Exactly as advertised

Review by on 1/4/2021 3:41 AM about Montway Auto Transport

I feel Montway is a great deal and everything comes exactly as advertised! They were very clear about the timeline of events and followed up with me many times leading up to my car’s departure.

Montway - Thanks for the review, Adam. Communication is essential to our services. Happy to hear we could deliver. Have a great day!
Expedition AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Expedition

Review by on 12/21/2020 1:05 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Jennifer was very helpful and professional i use Amerifreight everytime i ship my vehicles and they never let me down i will call them everytime i need my vehicles shipped

AmeriFreight - Call Virginia Raynes at (678) 648-3217 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us t...
Amazing Montway Auto Transport

Amazing

Review by on 12/16/2020 3:26 PM about Montway Auto Transport

My driver David and his wife Carla were amazing!!! Explained everything, kept me updated and gave me copies of everything. Took great care of my car and worked out a drop off and pick up time to suit [More]

Montway - Thank you for the review, Angel. We pride ourselves on working with the most professional motor carriers in the industry. We'll be sure to let them know they were amazing! Have a great 2021.
Car Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Transport

Review by on 12/4/2020 9:00 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I would definitely recommend Amerifreight if you need to have a car shipped. My daughter was moving from Georgia to California and needed her car shipped. Daniel called me right away after I put my [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Daniel Warner at (404) 380-1120 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
Georgia to California Mercury Auto Transport

Georgia to California

Review by on 11/30/2020 6:15 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Ryan iFowler assisted me in relocating a car from Georgia to California and things went perfectly smooth. He proved to be very knowledgeable, helpful and a true professional in the auto transport indu [More]

Minta Licata - Hi Brad, we are very happy that Ryan did a great job assisting you with your cross-country auto transport. Thank you for your business and a great review!
Hazel Mercury Auto Transport

Hazel

Review by on 11/12/2020 5:05 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

I was contacted by Jake to get my Hazel (car) from Atlanta to Los Angeles. Jake advised that he would search around for the best price and get back with me. As promised, and within an hour, Jake r [More]

Minta Licata - Thank you for the great review, Dee Dee! We're happy to hear that Jake did an outstanding job helping you get Hazel transported safely. We appreciate your business, thanks for choosing Mercury Auto Tr...
Vehicle Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Vehicle Transport

Review by on 11/9/2020 9:55 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I hired AmeriFreight to ship my vehicle from Georgia to California. Erica was honest and attentive to all my questions. She kept informed throughout the whole process. I definitely will use AmeriFreig [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Erica Hudson at (770) 881-8585 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Excellent Service Montway Auto Transport

Excellent Service

Review by on 10/20/2020 10:45 AM about Montway Auto Transport

I used Montway to transport my car in an enclosed transport from GA to CA. Excellent service and extremely friendly, courteous and knowledgeable driver. They kept me up to date with pickup and deliver [More]

Montway - Thanks for choosing Montway's enclosed transport services. We're glad we could deliver an excellent service for your needs!