Providing more than 199,879 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Average Price

$1080

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Great Cross country transport!! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Cross country transport!!

Review by on 7/21/2019 4:41 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Melissa was amazing in getting in contact with me and consistent throughout the entire process. My car was picked up from my friends and delivered to me without any issues! Thanks so much Melissa!

AmeriFreight - For Discounted rates please call Melissa at 678-271-3041
Worth the price to give me peace of mind Montway Auto Transport

Worth the price to give me peace of mind

Review by on 7/16/2019 1:17 PM about Montway Auto Transport

My car was picked up 4th of July before 7am GA time and the car was delivered July 7 4pm CA time. I love how it was easy to communicte with everyone! The chat was very helpful! All my “special request [More]

Montway - Soooo happy to hear again your great experience!! We'll be sure to let Bid Inc, as well as our agents, know that they provided fantastic support and service!
Great AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great

Review by on 7/8/2019 8:55 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha and Ameri Freight were great! They were extremely responsive and helpful with getting my vehicle from Atlanta to the Bay Area. I would definitely recommend. I was very nervous and skeptical w [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Please Call Samantha at 770-299-8602
Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Service

Review by on 7/8/2019 12:27 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was a last minute shipment but was handled very professionally and I appreciate it. Great customer service. I will continue to use this company in the future and also will refer to other car deal [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia Phillips at 678-369-4122
Travis Jackson 617-213-7825 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Travis Jackson 617-213-7825

Review by on 6/17/2019 2:50 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Thank you for your assistance in transporting our customer's vehicle from Georgia to California. Great communication and delivered on time. Appreciate your professionalism and hard work. Definitely w [More]

Terry Williams - ***Travis Jackson***617-213-6860***Call/Text me for an Instant Quote*** Thank you very much for the 5 star review. Im looking forward to working with you again.
1501681330-TB AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501681330-TB

Review by on 5/28/2019 5:45 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Destani was awesome in helping me ship my car all the way from georgia to california. She was very efficient in finding a shipping contracter in a timely manner and get the car over here in California [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted shipping rates please contact Destani Cannon @ 678-821-2296
Great Service Get it Done Transportation

Great Service

Review by on 5/27/2019 3:32 AM about Get it Done Transportation

This was my first time having s vehicle transpired and Marc made the process very easy. He talked me through the door to door process including expected delivery date and they didn’t disappoint. If I [More]

David Pein - I am happy to read about the 5 star service you received from my cousin Marc. being in the industry 17yrs we know the importance of great service. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899
Chris is awesome! Quality Car Move

Chris is awesome!

Review by on 5/24/2019 12:32 PM about Quality Car Move

I really like to work with Chris. He is honest and willing to answer all the questions. If I need to ship my car in the future, I will contact him again.

Chris - Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to our site and submit a quote inquiry
Amazing Car Shipping Broker Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Amazing Car Shipping Broker

Review by on 5/13/2019 5:52 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia went above and beyond to help me through the process of shipping my car coast to coast. She found a carrier within 2 hours of contacting her and kept me informed throughout every step of the p [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Car Transport,1501664022=RZ AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Transport,1501664022=RZ

Review by on 4/26/2019 7:44 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha was such a help. She was professional from the first contact we made. The driver arrived right on time and was friendly and courteous. The entire process was seamless, without any problems. I [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602