Providing more than 232,813 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From New Jersey to California

Price Range From $350 to $4000

Transport from NJ TO CA Mercury Auto Transport

Transport from NJ TO CA

Review by on 1/21/2021 6:22 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Eric La Gra was my contact person. I chose him because from beginning he let me know the rules of shipping and kept contact with me while i decided who to use. The emails may have been general to all [More]

Minta Licata - Hi Sharon, thank you for sharing your feedback! We appreciate your business, thank you for choosing Mercury Auto Transport.
Straightforward and Simple Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Straightforward and Simple Service

Review by on 1/18/2021 10:33 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My experience with AmeriFreight was very easy and stress-free. My agent Baylee kept me updated with each carrier's offer, and walked me through quick and easy confirmation process. My car was delivere [More]

AmeriFreight - Call or text Baylee Ivey at (678) 821-2296 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave ...
Great experience Montway Auto Transport

Great experience

Review by on 1/10/2021 8:25 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Wonderful driver and very timely delivery. Amazon we service even during covid. The whole process was extremely easy, the team answered many questions before I had even booked. Very helpful group.

Montway - Thanks for choosing Montway for professional car shipping services. We wish you the best in the new year.
Montway Auto Transport Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport

Review by on 12/23/2020 10:48 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Very pleased with the service we received. Our vehicle was delivered one day early in the exact condition when picked up for delivery to California from New Jersey.

Montway - Happy to deliver excellent service. Thanks for choosing Montway and have a great new year!
Car transport - NJ to CA AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car transport - NJ to CA

Review by on 12/17/2020 6:23 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Quote was very prompt, timely and cost effective. Car was transported with care and without any damage. On time and courteous delivery at destination.

AmeriFreight - Call Baylee Ivey at (678) 821-2296 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Jim Gozde Mercury Auto Transport

Jim Gozde

Review by on 12/16/2020 4:03 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

I was pleased with Mercury and Jim Gozde. I have been using transporters for several years. Jim's service was definitely a step above. His continuous efforts to stay in touch and to keep me apprise [More]

Minta Licata - We truly appreciate your positive feedback, Mal. Thank you for your business and for choosing Mercury Auto Transport!
Jim Gozde Mercury Auto Transport

Jim Gozde

Review by on 12/7/2020 7:07 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Minta Licata - Thank you for your review, Mal! We truly appreciate your business and feedback.
Auto transporter Montway Auto Transport

Auto transporter

Review by on 12/2/2020 7:45 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Very professional. Did exactly what they said they would do. Cars actually arrived ahead of schedule. Cars were moved across country from East Coast to West Coast

Montway - Thanks for choosing Montway Auto Transport. Delivering great service every time!
Use Roman Franco For Your Transporting N Mercury Auto Transport

Use Roman Franco For Your Transporting N

Review by on 12/1/2020 10:57 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Roman was straightforward and honest - two traits lacking with 99% of the other brokers I spoke to. His followup was great and he connected me with an excellent trucking company - S&N Trucking.Expres [More]

Minta Licata - Thank you for sharing your positive experience, Andrew! We appreciate your business and feedback.
Honest and efficient MoverJet Logistics

Honest and efficient

Review by on 11/30/2020 5:13 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Anthony from Moverjet was a pleasure to deal with. Very reasonable pricing but more importantly he explained every detail and listened to my specific needs and proposed solutions - the entire process [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.