Providing more than 219,264 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Average Price

$1205

Price Range From $350 to $4000

Mediocre service; car delivered damaged Yellowfin Logistics LLC

Mediocre service; car delivered damaged

Review by on 6/8/2020 2:09 PM about Yellowfin Logistics LLC

While they were eager to get the contract signed (called me multiple times a day), once it was signed, they disappeared. I had to follow up with the actual company that moved my car since Yellowfin i [More]

Chris Ovuka - Thank you for informing us of your distress, Jessica. Although we sincerely appreciate honest feedback on our service, our records reflect that you signed the Bill of Lading confirming that your car w...
Excellent Service Montway Auto Transport

Excellent Service

Review by on 5/29/2020 2:48 PM about Montway Auto Transport

They did everything exactly as they said they would. Great communication. Picked up when they said they would. Delivered when they said they would. Only thing that would make them even better is if th [More]

Montway - We appreciate the recommendation. Thanks for choosing Montway for your transport needs.
Bi-coastal transport Ilya Kwik Trans Inc.

Bi-coastal transport Ilya

Review by on 5/20/2020 10:02 PM about Kwik Trans Inc.

My experience with my Kwik Trans driver, Ilya, was fantastic. He was friendly, courteous and quick to respond to my questions. In addition, he arrived earlier than originally communicated. I would [More]

Kwik Trans Inc - Thank you!
Car transport Kwik Trans Inc.

Car transport

Review by on 5/20/2020 3:29 PM about Kwik Trans Inc.

Our experience with our car transport was flawless! Our driver Ilya was on-time, professional, courteous, thorough, and even earlier than expected on delivery. When my son needs this service in the f [More]

ILYA Kwik Trans Inc.

ILYA

Review by on 5/20/2020 1:28 PM about Kwik Trans Inc.

ILYA was my transporter and he absolutely amazing! My car was planned to arrive Friday - Saturday but it came as early as Wednesday morning I was very impressed! Very nice and respectful guy would def [More]

Great Service AutoStar Transport Express

Great Service

Review by on 4/17/2020 11:38 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

My car came quick and in excellent condition. I just wish I had a day or two notice when it would arrive since it did come quicker than I imagined. The service also let me back some belongings in the [More]

Mike Cannon - From Valerie 888-802-8250 Ext 2252. Hi Elizabeth, thank you for the review!. We at AutoStar Transport Express like to provide accurate and realistic prices in order to get your vehicle picked up as sm...
Awesome experience Montway Auto Transport

Awesome experience

Review by on 3/24/2020 2:16 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Shipped my car from NJ to CA and Montway was great. Had specific time frames due to work when car could be picked up and they worked around it! Car arrived early even given the COVID-19 pandemic! Grea [More]

Montway - We are thrilled to hear that everything went well during your shipment, Zachary. Thank you for your kind words.
Very fast shipping Montway Auto Transport

Very fast shipping

Review by on 3/23/2020 9:16 PM about Montway Auto Transport

My car was shipped in 5 days, door to door, from new jersey to Los Angeles. I liked the way the communicate and do follow ups and their price is very fair and reasonable.

Montway - Thank you for your kind words, Kaveh. We are glad to hear that everything went well.
An exceptional experience M&M Freight And Logistics LLC DBA M&M Vehicle Transport

An exceptional experience

Review by on 2/25/2020 6:00 PM about M&M Freight And Logistics LLC DBA M&M Vehicle Transport

In January 2020 I had to ship a car from NJ to CA. Doing a lot of research and reading on line about the many issues and potential problems related to this activity, I very reluctantly started a web i [More]

M&M Vehicle Transport - Thanks for your kind regards and our satisfaction to have another happy customer.Keep us in mind for any further Moves nationwide and international 646-494-1899 simon@mmfreight-logistics.com
Favorite Car Shipping Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Favorite Car Shipping Service

Review by on 2/17/2020 1:07 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

We have worked with Harry Davis at AmeriFreight twice to transport our son's car from West Coast to East and back again. Each transport was easy and uneventful - the way it should be! Harry is profess [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Harry Davis at 678-608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this va...