Providing more than 195,978 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$1200

Average Price

$1206

Price Range From $350 to $4000

Kim at Auto Shipping Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kim at Auto Shipping

Review by on 4/12/2019 9:16 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kim was very helpful, professional, and courteous. She explained the process fully and jumped right on the task of finding me a driver to transport my car across country. She stayed in contact either [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 12 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Chris, Thank you so much for the positive feedback! I e...
Arnold Hight - 360-255-7438 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Arnold Hight - 360-255-7438

Review by on 4/4/2019 4:18 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

He was very kind and patience with me. Very professional and gave good information on what to expect. He left me feeling confident in my decision in choosing this service.

Terry Williams - *** Arnold Hight *** 360-255-7438 *** arnold@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you! P...
Shipped Car from NJ to LA Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Shipped Car from NJ to LA

Review by on 3/18/2019 10:49 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I had never shipped a car before, and I must say that Kimberly was wonderful. She answered all of my questions during several calls and was so sweet and knowledgeable. The people that picked up and [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 12 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Lee, Thank you so much for the positive feedback! I rea...
Cross country car transport MoverJet Logistics

Cross country car transport

Review by on 2/28/2019 3:46 PM about MoverJet Logistics

I worked with Jane Waits throughout this entire process and she was great! She even followed up after my car was delivered to make sure everything was ok. The car was picked up on time and delivered w [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Your opinion is very important to us! Thank you for your feedback! -Jane Waits
Car transport BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Car transport

Review by on 2/20/2019 4:54 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Have used Beverly twice to ship cars cross country. She has been very available when I had questions and got very involved when I couldn't locate the pickup point of my car decent.g shipped to LA. She [More]

Linda Ross - It would be a pleasure for us to work with you again!
Transporting my Car from New Jersey to L Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Transporting my Car from New Jersey to L

Review by on 2/5/2019 5:28 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

The service that this company provides is very fast and responsive. Jim Gozde helped me out during the whole process, and I am able to say that he provided a perfect service, and also helped me out as [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thanks!
Shipping my car from NJ to CA Montway Auto Transport

Shipping my car from NJ to CA

Review by on 1/29/2019 5:27 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Although I was given conflicting messages about whether or not I could pack a mattress in the car, I rate the overall service highly because the pick up was timely and delivery was a day early

Montway - Thank you for the feedback and review, Diana. Happy to hear we could provide overall great service!
Great car shipping experience Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Great car shipping experience

Review by on 1/24/2019 9:02 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

It was a great experience working with Jim Gozde from Mercury Auto Transport to ship my car across the states from New Jersey to Northern California. Jim was able to help me to get the best shipping r [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thanks Kathy, this is great to hear!
Fast delivery Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Fast delivery

Review by on 1/13/2019 2:53 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

I am happy with the service provided by Jim Gozde at Mercury Auto Transport. The whole process was explained to me well by Jim and he found a truck that moved my car from New Jersey yo California in j [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thanks for taking the time to review us!
Great Experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Experience

Review by on 1/10/2019 2:47 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Experience working with Harry Davis at Amerifreight, Helped me with my request to ship my car during the holidays which helped a lot duringmymove.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604