Providing more than 227,288 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $350 to $4000

Professional Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Professional Service

Review by on 10/10/2020 1:55 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501938827-QU Good service. Harris was really professional, quick to provide me the service after another company fail to their committed date. The car arrived on time and in good condition. The com [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Harry Davis at (678) 608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Car Transport Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Car Transport

Review by on 10/6/2020 12:26 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Mercury was very professional & thorough setting up of my car transport, They worked the transporter to fit my pick timeframe & checked on status 2 times.

Matthew Sandomir - Thank you.
Car transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Car transport

Review by on 9/21/2020 2:35 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I was pleasantly directed through the process with Gretchen, all was good prompt courteous and done within the time frame we asked ! I would definitely recommend The Auto shipping group.

Terry Williams - *** Gretchen Hight *** 360-284-7180 *** gretchen@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure working with ...
So easy! Great service! Auto Shipping Group Inc.

So easy! Great service!

Review by on 9/9/2020 5:44 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I had a really great experience with the Auto Shipping Group. I spoke with Kim and she found me a great rate and a carrier that could pick up my car the next day! The carrier dropped off the car a f [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 14 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Alice, I am so glad that everything went smoothly for y...
NJ to Cali MoverJet Logistics

NJ to Cali

Review by on 8/27/2020 11:44 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Val did a great job communicating with me about my car shipment to California. My car arrived in the timeframe stated by the shipping company/driver as well.

Elizabeth Miller - We are thrilled to hear that everything went well. Thank you for your kind words.
Cross Country Move AutoStar Transport Express

Cross Country Move

Review by on 8/5/2020 3:12 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I was very pleased with Eduardo Troconis’s helpfulness in coordinating the transport of our SUV from New Jersey to California. While there was a last second hitch with the actual carrier (AutoStar is [More]

Mike Cannon - "From Ed 888-802-8250 x 2249: Hi Emilie, thank you for the nice review and thank you for the opportunity to earn your business, your satisfaction with our carrier is because the carriers we use must m...
Quarantine Lifesaver MoverJet Logistics

Quarantine Lifesaver

Review by on 6/30/2020 12:59 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Great customer service in the midst of an uncertain time. The middle of coronavirus. They were very understanding about adjusting to my travel schedule. Life savers!

Elizabeth Miller - Will be more than glad to work with you again!
Mediocre service; car delivered damaged Yellowfin Logistics LLC

Mediocre service; car delivered damaged

Review by on 6/8/2020 2:09 PM about Yellowfin Logistics LLC

While they were eager to get the contract signed (called me multiple times a day), once it was signed, they disappeared. I had to follow up with the actual company that moved my car since Yellowfin i [More]

Chris Ovuka - Thank you for informing us of your distress, Jessica. Although we sincerely appreciate honest feedback on our service, our records reflect that you signed the Bill of Lading confirming that your car w...
Excellent Service Montway Auto Transport

Excellent Service

Review by on 5/29/2020 2:48 PM about Montway Auto Transport

They did everything exactly as they said they would. Great communication. Picked up when they said they would. Delivered when they said they would. Only thing that would make them even better is if th [More]

Montway - We appreciate the recommendation. Thanks for choosing Montway for your transport needs.
Bi-coastal transport Ilya Kwik Trans Inc.

Bi-coastal transport Ilya

Review by on 5/20/2020 10:02 PM about Kwik Trans Inc.

My experience with my Kwik Trans driver, Ilya, was fantastic. He was friendly, courteous and quick to respond to my questions. In addition, he arrived earlier than originally communicated. I would [More]

Kwik Trans Inc - Thank you!