Providing more than 190,464 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $350 to $4000

Great Experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Experience

Review by on 1/10/2019 2:47 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Experience working with Harry Davis at Amerifreight, Helped me with my request to ship my car during the holidays which helped a lot duringmymove.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Excellent Service!! Easy Car Shipping

Excellent Service!!

Review by on 1/9/2019 4:31 PM about Easy Car Shipping

I needed to move my car from NJ to CA, over the Christmas holiday. I didn't even think about the fact that drivers might be taking time off during that time to spend with THEIR families, making the d [More]

David Miszti - Thanks much, I know how difficult and stressful coordinating the transport can be especially around the holidays. I am glad we where able to accommodate your needs. David
transport of honda civic from new jersey AmeriFreight Car Shipping

transport of honda civic from new jersey

Review by on 12/28/2018 10:33 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I transported My Honda Civic (2017) from New Jersey to San Jose, CA. The person who took care of it is Nicole Baculi. She was transparent about what to expect. This is what transpired too. She told me [More]

Good service! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Good service!

Review by on 12/19/2018 2:50 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Got what I need to transport my car from Newark to LAX. No problems. Good from start to finish. Highly recommended.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Jarrell @ 678-821-2420.
Amerifreight NJ to CA AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight NJ to CA

Review by on 12/17/2018 7:55 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I needed to ship my car from New Jersey to California. Nicole from Amerifreight was very responsive and the process went smoothly. I was quoted $925 and was alerted it will be a higher price depending [More]

NJ to CA AmeriFreight Car Shipping

NJ to CA

Review by on 12/14/2018 12:50 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Nicole Baculi was responsive and helpful with my car shipment. She made sure everything went smoothly. I would use this Ameri freight again in the future.

Very good customer Service. Fast, reliab BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Very good customer Service. Fast, reliab

Review by on 12/12/2018 4:58 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Very good customer Service and the Delivery was very Fast. They picked my vehicle from New Jersey on Dec 7th Friday afternoon and delivered in 4 days at San Francisco, CA. It was really quick and at [More]

Linda Ross - Happy to hear it! We will be happy to serve you again!
Montway Delivered My Porsche 911 Coast t Montway Auto Transport

Montway Delivered My Porsche 911 Coast t

Review by on 12/5/2018 9:01 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I recently had Montway Auto Transport deliver my classic Porsche 911 from my home in New Jersey to California as promised without any issues. They handled everything professionally and kept the lines [More]

Montway - We're happy to hear that you had a great experience, Paul! Thanks for the great review!
NJ to LA AutoStar Transport Express

NJ to LA

Review by on 11/25/2018 8:04 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Marie was my contact for AutoStar and she made herself available for any questions that I had and I had a few since this was our first time using an Auto Transport service. They made the whole proces [More]

Mike Cannon - From Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 4215: Thank you so much for the great review Maryanne! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with our services. We always make ...
Good service BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Good service

Review by on 11/17/2018 4:48 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Need to ship my car from NJ to CA. Being the first timer and heard many horror stories, I did not know where to start and who to trust. Left a simple message with Jane Moore from Movewheels and receiv [More]

Linda Ross - Thanks for the feedback. We are always improving the quality of our services.