Providing more than 232,841 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From Florida to Texas

Price Range From $129 to $4000

Transport # 2740105 Mercury Auto Transport

Transport # 2740105

Review by on 1/25/2021 11:04 AM about Mercury Auto Transport

Ryan Fowler, agent was most informative and communicative during the wait" period between registration and driver access. His delivery was very professional and on time.

Minta Licata - Thank you for the positive feedback, Howard!
Car shipping Friendly Auto Transport

Car shipping

Review by on 1/19/2021 6:31 AM about Friendly Auto Transport

Very professional staff at the company. Shipping my car from Florida to Texas was a smooth transition. Thank you. Jason went above and beyond to make sure I got the best deal. I would definitely recom [More]

Friendly Auto Transport - Thanks, Pam, for taking the time to write a review! We loved working for you and getting the best price with the best Carrier to ship your vehicle. You were a joy to interact with and you made our j...
Car transport Mercury Auto Transport

Car transport

Review by on 1/11/2021 4:11 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

We are more than happy with this transport. Charlie with Mercury was beyond helpful and patient, as this was our first time. He found a great driver who took great care of the car and kept in constant [More]

Minta Licata - Thank you for the great review, Bill!
Great Experience! Mercury Auto Transport

Great Experience!

Review by on 1/11/2021 11:15 AM about Mercury Auto Transport

I am so thankful for the personal and quality service we received in shipping my husband‘s car to my son in El Paso. It was bittersweet as my husband passed away and the car is now my son’s. We are s [More]

Minta Licata - Hi Lisa, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your business and feedback, thank you for choosing Mercury Auto Transport!
Amazing service and price AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amazing service and price

Review by on 1/3/2021 12:05 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was very pleased with the service Harry provided. He explained the entire process to me and kept in contact step by step. He got me a great deal and the courier service was great and on time! Car ar [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Harry Davis at (678) 608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Shipping an Auto Montway Auto Transport

Shipping an Auto

Review by on 12/16/2020 4:36 PM about Montway Auto Transport

My Transporter was very thorough in all his actions. He was on Time, very Friendly, very Through and cost effective. What else could an individual ask for. NOTHING

Montway - Thanks for the comments, Ron. We'll be sure to let the motor carrier know they did an excellent job. We wish you a wonderful 2021.
Transport from FL to TX Montway Auto Transport

Transport from FL to TX

Review by on 12/14/2020 11:29 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Montway’s team was excellent. Constantino was ready for pickup on the scheduled day and very accommodating. Car delivered a day earlier. The process took 7 days from the moment I called to delivery. [More]

Montway - Thanks for being a great customer! We'll be sure to let Constantino did they an excellent job. Have a great new year!

Review by on 12/8/2020 3:05 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Experience with AutoStar Transport was what I expected. Reasonable priced, prompt responses in booking, and good communication through delivery with them and the driver. Car arrived with no issues.

Mike Cannon - From Ed 888-802-8250 x 2249: Hello Jared, thank you very much for the nice review and thank you for the opportunity to earn your business, your satisfaction with our carrier is because the carriers we...
Millie - Auto Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Millie - Auto Transport

Review by on 12/7/2020 8:32 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Millie was absolutely wonderful. I must have called about 20 other auto transport companies -- and, finally I got a hold of someone that was competent and professional. Millie is the reason I did busi [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Millie Shepard at (678) 821-2420 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
Great Service Start to Finish! Mercury Auto Transport

Great Service Start to Finish!

Review by on 12/7/2020 5:56 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

This was my first time to have a vehicle transported and after reading reviews all over the internet I was a bit nervous. Racheal answered all my questions and everything worked out smoothly from star [More]

Minta Licata - Hi David, we're happy to hear that Rachel helped make your first auto transport experience a great one! Thank you for choosing Mercury Auto Transport.