Providing more than 192,997 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $129 to $3425

Excellent Customer Service! Lightning Auto Carriers

Excellent Customer Service!

Review by on 3/21/2019 4:44 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

At first, I was scare because it was my first time transferring car from a state to another one. After calling so many of the carriers, I found this guy name Matt. I was amazed by his service and the [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Matt at 561 807 7484.
Transport Vehicle AutoStar Transport Express

Transport Vehicle

Review by on 3/20/2019 7:29 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

We contacted AutoStar to move our personal vehicle from North Florida to North Texas. AutoStar had moved a vehicle for my company, and I was very impressed with the service and delivery. AutoStar ov [More]

Mike Cannon - From Demetri Valerga 786-577-517: Bryan Moriarity thank you for the review. I am glad that I was able to help you with the transport of your vehicle and that it got there safe and fast. Please feel fr...
Great Service, Quick delivery Avon Moving And Storage LLC

Great Service, Quick delivery

Review by on 3/3/2019 6:49 PM about Avon Moving And Storage LLC

This transport service was one of, if not the best, company’s I’ve used to transport my vehicle. My car was getting shipped from Florida to Texas within 3 days. Teddy gave me a quote $100 less than th [More]

Avon Moving and Storage - Thanks Richard for the great feeedback! It means alot to us to know your experience was excellent. We strive to make it that way for each of our customers.I am so grateful for the opportunity to work ...
Montway Auto Transport Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport

Review by on 3/2/2019 2:42 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport did an outstanding job transporting our vehicle across the country. They were professional, responsive and courteous. They were able to transport our vehicle quickly from the [More]

Montway - Thank you for the fantastic review! Happy to hear we could provide great service! If we can assist with anything else, don't hesitate to let us know!
UPFRONT & HONEST Avon Moving And Storage LLC

UPFRONT & HONEST

Review by on 3/1/2019 6:31 PM about Avon Moving And Storage LLC

I was nervous at first. I received thousands of calls. Teddy explained to me the services called me when he stated he would. The driver was professional and very respectable. I made my flight in time, [More]

Avon Moving and Storage - Thanks Miller for the great feeedback! It means alot to us to know your experience was excellent. We strive to make it that way for each of our customers.I am so grateful for the opportunity to work t...
Outstanding service Avon Moving And Storage LLC

Outstanding service

Review by on 2/19/2019 11:55 AM about Avon Moving And Storage LLC

I recently had my car shipped from Tampa to Dallas using Avon Moving and Storage. Their service is outstanding and their prices are unbeatable! Best company for your shipping needs hands down.

Avon Moving and Storage - Thanks India for the great feeedback! It means alot to us to know your experience was excellent. We strive to make it that way for each of our customers.I am so grateful for the opportunity to work to...
Ft. Lauderdale to Houston MoverJet Logistics

Ft. Lauderdale to Houston

Review by on 1/29/2019 7:45 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Val Hillman was my shipping agent and was very professional and prompt with any questions/concerns I had! Everything went smooth with the shipping of my car and I have no complaints.

Elizabeth Miller - It is a pleasure for me to work with you. And thank you for your kind words! - Val Hillman
Customer Service Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Customer Service

Review by on 1/22/2019 11:21 AM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Jim was great from beginning to end of me receiving my car in Houston. His customer service and communication were excellent. He paired me with a great driver whose connection was also superior. This [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thanks for a great review.
Excellent Service MoverJet Logistics

Excellent Service

Review by on 1/21/2019 12:36 PM about MoverJet Logistics

The process to book was easy. There was constant communication from the beginning, from the time they picked up the vehicle to the time I received it. Very good price and there were no hidden fees. Wo [More]

Elijah Petrov - Thanks for the feedback. We are always improving the quality of our services. - Adam Nowakowski
Honest Service Shaw Auto Carriers Inc.

Honest Service

Review by on 1/4/2019 4:03 PM about Shaw Auto Carriers Inc.

Shawautocarriers.com recently moved my 17 Mustang GT from Tampa to Dallas, Tx. Jim answered my questions honestly and without sales pressure, unlike other carriers. I would highly recommend them.

Jim Shaw - Thanks Kevin! Glad to help you!