Providing more than 203,188 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Great Experience! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Experience!

Review by on 9/20/2019 12:04 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had a great experience using AmeriFreight. They gave me the lowest quote and delivered my car within 3 days, going from Moreno Valley, CA to Miami, FL.

AmeriFreight - Call Millie Shepard at 678-821-2420 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Auto Transport Montway Auto Transport

Auto Transport

Review by on 9/17/2019 8:17 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I just used Montway to transport my 2018 BMW M4 1200 miles and my 1957 Thunderbird 2500 miles. Everything went very smoothly, all communications were prompt and accurate, and all drivers were knowled [More]

Montway - Thank you for your kind words, John. We are glad that everything went smoothly with the transports for your two vehicles.
Excellence in Service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Excellence in Service

Review by on 9/11/2019 3:22 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

My experience Auto Shipping Group was superb. Felicia was helpful in answering my questions and keep me up to date through out the entire transport of my car. I would most definitely choose Auto Shi [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Recent transport cross-country. Montway Auto Transport

Recent transport cross-country.

Review by on 9/7/2019 8:07 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Had two cars moved from California to Florida. Monday was efficient, reliable and the most reasonably priced.The driver arrived for pickup and delivery on time. The entire process was easy, and if I e [More]

Montway - Thank you for the great review! Happy to help anytime.
Review for Jordan Lewis MoverJet Logistics

Review for Jordan Lewis

Review by on 9/3/2019 9:03 PM about MoverJet Logistics

This is the 3rd time using this carrier. Jordan Lewis is very helpful as always. He is quick in responding to all my questions. I will definitely use him again.

Elizabeth Miller - We are happy to know that your experience was positive! - Jordan Lewis
Auto Shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Auto Shipping

Review by on 8/29/2019 8:52 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I recently used AmeriFreight to ship my car and was very satisfied with the professional services received. From the first call with Maleah to when the driver handed me my keys at delivery, everyone w [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Maleah at 770-769-1601. Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review.
Dishonest and abusive A to Z Auto Shipping

Dishonest and abusive

Review by on 8/16/2019 9:54 AM about A to Z Auto Shipping

I have several complaints about this shipping company. The service was terrible, the customer representatives were either rude or unknowledgeable, and most disturbingly, the driver of the truck physic [More]

Andrea - Just to begin...We have an excellent reputation. We've been in business for almost 25 years and are referred by the the Moving & Storage Industry Nationwide. We do not advertise because at this point...
Cross Country Car Montway Auto Transport

Cross Country Car

Review by on 8/15/2019 11:59 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Montway did an outstanding job. I had to cancel the first pick up in California when the car blew out a freeze out plug. It took about a week for the garage to fix. The seller took care of that and th [More]

Montway - Happy to accommodate. Thank you for the review Will and we look forward to the next shipment!
Great Service Montway Auto Transport

Great Service

Review by on 8/14/2019 12:08 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Showed up as scheduled, kept me informed, no surprises, and vehicle arrived in great condition. The gentleman doing the delivery was very pleasant as well.

Montway - Thank you for the great review, Ivan!
Auto Shipping w/ help of kayla American Auto Shipping

Auto Shipping w/ help of kayla

Review by on 8/13/2019 4:32 PM about American Auto Shipping

This was my first time using this service with the help of Kayla. In just a week I received my car in another USA state. Amazing with the price I was given too. Really recommended

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review and the recommendation! Auto transport can be daunting if you're new to it, I'm glad that I was able to make it easy for you!