Providing more than 192,919 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Two thumbs up! MoverJet Logistics

Two thumbs up!

Review by on 3/11/2019 3:16 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Val took care of the transportation of my Van, from California to Florida perfectly, even thought the dealership didn’t help very much at first. Couldn’t have ask for anything better. Thanks, Val!

Elizabeth Miller - Thank you for your attention to our services! - Val Hillman
Timeliness Montway Auto Transport

Timeliness

Review by on 3/9/2019 9:46 AM about Montway Auto Transport

These guys are fast. Less than three days from calling and dropping off my car across the country. Fantastic service. Plus, the friendliness of the staff was impeccable.

Montway - Happy to provide speedy service! Thanks for the review, Miguel!
Auto transfer from California to Florida American Auto Shipping

Auto transfer from California to Florida

Review by on 3/5/2019 3:43 PM about American Auto Shipping

Thank you Rachel. It was a pleasure to work with you in this competitive business. It is not uncommon that problems can occur, that are not foreseen and delivery time could change. You kept me update [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We take pride in our customer service ethic. We're glad to have assisted you in your move. Take care.
Great Service - Job well done! MoverJet Logistics

Great Service - Job well done!

Review by on 3/4/2019 11:04 PM about MoverJet Logistics

It is hard to deal with someone that you never heard about. I needed to bring a Van from California to Florida and was being contacted with so many companies, but Val Hillman was the one that inspired [More]

Elizabeth Miller - We are happy to know that your experience was positive! - Val Hillman
Super agent BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Super agent

Review by on 3/1/2019 3:40 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I'll start with the fact that the question of car transportation has been relevant to me for many years. I have long wanted to make the purchase of the desired car, but did not dare. Probably confused [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for shipping with Movewheels!
AmeriFreight...Harry Davis AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight...Harry Davis

Review by on 2/27/2019 8:34 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Our Broker Harry Davis at Amerifreight shipping company was nothing short of Amazing. We had a terrible experience just a month prior with a different carrier shipping our other vehicle and was very [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates , please call Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
My experience with Jane MoverJet Logistics

My experience with Jane

Review by on 2/25/2019 11:07 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Jane provided all the support and help I needed to have me vehicle transported in time prior my trip. She delivered her promise, and her spanish.. wow stunning A+. I will defenetly have more bussines [More]

Elizabeth Miller - I am delighted that you are happy with my service! Hoping to work with you again soon! - Jane Waits
AmeriFreight Car transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight Car transport

Review by on 2/20/2019 10:48 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The agent that helped me was Kimberly Small. She was excellent. She got me good quotes to transport our vehicles from CA to FL. If I didn't like the quote, she worked hard to get me a better deal. Aft [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please contact Kimberly Small (678) 257-1830
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance Staab 360.406.4893

Review by on 2/19/2019 10:29 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

The shipping process form beginning to end was very smooth I would recommend your service to anyone the I knew needing to ship a vehicle. The shipping process form beginning to end was very smooth I [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Steven T...
Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 2/11/2019 9:55 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I had a car (2011 Volvo C30) shipped from CA to FL. It took a total of 9 days from when I contacted Felicia. The process was easy and Felicia walked me through everything. The car arrived with no prob [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...