Home > Reports > Route CA to FL

Average Price

$1050

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Smart Talk transport

Review by on 2/22/2017 7:06 PM about Smart Talk Transport Inc.

My name is Rafael Reyes, very happy for the service of Smart Talk transport thanks to him in charge Chris that my car arrived well from california to florida. The car was picked up on time as promised [More]

Smart Talk - For same Quality service call Chis.P (239) 800-9528

Beyond satisfied

Review by on 2/17/2017 6:07 PM about All Terrain Logistics Inc.

I moved from California to Florida, and needed to ship my truck. After reading reviews and calling several companies, I had honestly just prepared myself for a horrible experience that had to be done. [More]

gustavo - Thanks for using ALL TERRAIN LOGISTICS rememeber we are here to help you at anytime

Awesome Company

Review by on 2/7/2017 4:24 PM about TD Auto Transportation LLC

Small family business but very good company to go through , spoke with Anthony throughout the delivery & every thing he told me from the beginning to end was straight forward & honest ! Compared to pr [More]

anthony sciola - Thank you jacoya and I'm glad I was able to help ship you car when other companies let you down.

As good as Expected

Review by on 1/31/2017 3:00 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

They did a good job of getting my car there on time and undamaged.

Great Communication

Review by on 1/27/2017 4:32 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great communication all the way through - driver was awesome, easy to work with and went out of his way to help deliver my classic car across the United States. Greg worked with me every step of the [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com CALL ME DIRECT FOR BEST WINTER RATES*** Dan...Really appreciate you and your business. Enjoy your classic hope at last! Thanks again. Gre...

Restored my faith in car transport

Review by on 1/24/2017 12:40 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I originally had booked my car transport with United American. They promised to have my vehicle picked up in January 6, 2017 but failed to deliver on that promise and gave me the run around which put [More]

Repeat customer

Review by on 12/13/2016 6:15 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I have done business with Felicia before and find her to be very professional. I will continue using her services. The cars where always delivered on time the cars are cleaned and the drivers pleasant [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...

satisfied with service

Review by on 12/12/2016 1:56 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

amerifreight is a shipping broker and they only deal with the highest rated automobile carriers. a few hours after i made an order to have my automobile shipped cross country they connected me with a [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768!

Completely Satisfied

Review by on 12/9/2016 3:55 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I would highly recommend Auto Shpiping Group Inc. This was our first auto transport of "our baby" and it went smoothly. Julie was professional, answered all our questions and concerns. Excellent commu [More]

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Michelle thank you for choosing ASG and my services, it was my pleasure assisting you and Rodney in the transport. I wish you both the very be...

Transport of my Ford Ranger

Review by on 12/9/2016 10:01 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was happy with the delivery of my Ford Ranger from California to Florida. The truck arrived on time, clean and damage free. The driver brought truck to my house and courteous and helpful. I would th [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates. Please call Graham 678-369-4122

pickup and delivery

Review by on 11/25/2016 12:10 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

The pickup of our vehicle had to be timed just right and the pickup went as scheduled. The driver stayed in contact with us while he was on the road. He promised the delivery at a certain time and w [More]

Mike Cannon - From Sofia Wolf 888-802-8250 ext. 4205 Hello Douglas, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with AutoStar and I thank you for choosing us again. We value your business ...

Would use again!

Review by on 11/19/2016 1:52 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I needed to ship my vehicle from San Diego, CA to Pensacola, FL. After researching several companies, I decided to go with AmeriFreight based on various positive reviews and an estimated quote of $735 [More]

Thank you!!!

Review by on 10/28/2016 6:44 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I contacted a friend that used Tige to transport her car before, and I am so glad I did! I never shipped a car before so my anxiety levels were high and as stressful as moving can be this was honest [More]

Terry Williams - THANK YOU. I AM AVAILABLE FROM 4AM UNTIL 10PM DAILY. FEEL FREE TO CALL ANYTIME. TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM TIGE YEARGIN 6...

Transport and Delivery

Review by on 10/24/2016 6:22 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

This was a very pleasant experience. Pick up and delivery were on time. I knew where the shipment was at all times. Car was delivered in very clean condition. There was a mechanical problem with the [More]

Mike Cannon - From Marcelo Silva at 888-802-8250 ext. 2244: Thanks Werner, I really appreciate that you took the time to say thanks, is part of our job to make sure we provide the best service that we can, but havi...

Jeep Wrangler -

Review by on 10/14/2016 5:46 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

shipped jeep wrangler from California to Florida, Kelly called and was prompt and had all the information. she was ready with a good driver who was ready to pick up the Jeep. She coordinated pick up [More]

Nastya - Thanks for the excellent review ! it was a pleasure working with you.

Customer Service

Review by on 10/5/2016 2:05 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was dreading the process but when I finally started it, was very smooth. Questions answered promptly, courteous, availability to ask questions (no need to keep calling), very pleased. I would not h [More]

Brenda Rust 360-255-7438

Review by on 10/3/2016 3:03 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Fast service, fair prices, and reliable carriers. They were very responsive in helping me make sure that my car was picked up on time and followed up to make sure that the transport went smoothly. G [More]

Terry Williams - Call Brenda 360-255-7438 Brenda@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for the excellent review. I am glad that everything went smoothly. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need a vehicle shipp...

Tramport

Review by on 9/22/2016 4:39 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

The hold Experians was great Felicia was terrific helping awnsering all my questions and the pront respon to my call she was great thanks agen for all your help her knowledge of wat a customer need is [More]

Driver Issue

Review by on 9/21/2016 6:35 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lecia was great. Responsive and timely. The driver was not great. I agreed to pick up in Miami instead of Key West because it was difficult to finda Co willing to deliver. ANY Trucking LLC Driver w [More]

Great experience

Review by on 9/10/2016 8:13 AM about Viceroy Auto Trans

Everything went as I expected. No issues. They contacted, found us a driver laid out the experience with me so that I fully understood what I Was going to happen. Then it all went down as described [More]

Management Dept - Bryan, Thank you for posting your positive experience with Viceroy Auto Trans. Always call us Direct @ 754-333-3596 the next time you need your vehicle transported. Dont forget to tell your family ...

Great Job

Review by on 9/9/2016 3:20 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Very professional and easy to work with. As a costumer i was very satisfied with the delivery process and how they shipped my vehicle. My car was picked up on time and shipped to me hours earlier than [More]

Terry Williams - Auto Shipping Group Inc. - THANK YOU. I AM AVAILABLE FROM 4AM UNTIL 10PM DAILY. FEEL FREE TO CALL ANYTIME. TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPP...

Enclosed

Review by on 9/6/2016 8:09 PM about Get it Done Transportation

I had to transport a car enclosed. It's a beauty so I was nervous. It's a fully restored 1976 caprice convertible. A rare gem! The service from get it done was way above average. Communication was sup [More]

David Pein - Hi Will, Thank you for the opportunity to move your new baby. I know you were extremely nervous but as promised we GOT IT DONE at the exact quoted price, on time and damage free with LOTS of communica...

Early Arrival

Review by on 9/4/2016 4:12 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had no problems whatsoever with AmeriFrieght. I scheduled my transportation a bit last minute and was still able to have my car picked up in just a few days. The car was was delivered ahead of sched [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Ali 678-369-4271

Best Transportation Company In The Busin

Review by on 8/30/2016 1:13 PM about Get it Done Transportation

Excellent customer service! Staff was courteous and polite. Provided me with fast professional transport service for my exotic car. Car was on time, undamaged and the cost was very affordable. Would r [More]

David Pein - Mohsen, Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Being family owned we take that extra step to make sure each client is very happy. We have never had a situation go wrong t...

Quick Transport across the country

Review by on 8/29/2016 6:29 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight made things pretty effortless. Flexible with times, delivery was after six days of transport. The vehicle was dirty, but not sure if that's on the transport company or the people I left t [More]

AmeriFreight - -For discounted rates call Lecia -678-621-1768

Car Transport

Review by on 8/27/2016 3:55 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Alecia at Amerifreight was great! Honest and ethical about the process. I searched out at least 10 other companies before settling on this one and did so primarily because of Alecia. I could tell t [More]

Good company

Review by on 8/25/2016 9:59 AM about All Day Auto Transport

I was very satisfied with the transport. The price was very reasonable , very courteous , and knowledgeable. I would call this company back for any more auto transport in the future. I would definitel [More]

Paul Damiano - Call us at 855-269-1288 for a quote! Thank you for the positive review. We look forward to keeping our customers informed through the process. We are glad that everything worked out as planned. Thi...

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 8/23/2016 7:09 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

While I was having a nightmare move experience with my household goods, Felicia made the transport of my Ford Explorer smooth and painless. From the start Felicia was extremely knowledgeable and resp [More]

A+ Service

Review by on 8/22/2016 11:25 PM about Viceroy Auto Trans

I needed my pony moved due to a last minute job assignment and I needed it moved fast. Parker was great. He kept me informed the entire way and made sure my vehicle made it to Florida safely. I will [More]

Management Dept - Mindy, Thank you for posting your positive experience with Viceroy Auto Trans. Always call us Direct @ 754-333-3596 the next time you need your vehicle transported. Dont forget to tell your family ...

Greg Bailey 360-464-2584

Review by on 8/18/2016 11:23 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Greg did a wonderful job with regard to our car transport from CA to FL. The whole process is smooth, efficient and concern-free. Greg always responded to our emails and inquiries in a timely manner [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com CALL ME DIRECT FOR BEST RATES***Ruyang..Thank you for choosing us for your transport services. Appreciate you and your business. Greg

SO happy I chose DIY

Review by on 8/12/2016 11:01 AM about DIY Transport Inc.

DIY did exactly what they promised, professionally and on time. Couldn't be happier I chose them to move my vehicle. They arranged pick up on the first day the van was available and it was delivered [More]

joseph - We are happy to know that Gail and Lisa has been able to make this transport smooth sailing for you . we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Rick was great!

Review by on 8/10/2016 11:00 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Rick helped me ship my car across country, and did an absolutely wonderful job. He promptly found a shipper for a cost very near what he quoted, and handled all the details. We had an issue that the c [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Rick at 678-608-2611

Great Customer Service

Review by on 8/9/2016 1:22 PM about Nice Car Auto Transport

Best Transport service! Speak to the owner Kevin when you call and he will make the Transport of your vehicle a easy and stress-less move for you! I would recommend anyone to use Nice Car Auto Transpo [More]

Kevin - Thank you for using our service to transport your car! Please refer a friend and get a FREE $25 GAS CARD!

Another happy customer

Review by on 7/31/2016 2:48 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

To start off this review, I am a return customer, having used this service on a move from Massachusetts to California two years ago. This time around, I contacted AmeriFreight on short notice to trans [More]

Vehicles arrived safely

Review by on 7/22/2016 1:17 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance found me a great carrier to ship my two vehicles. Lance was easy to work with and I felt comfortable, though I wish the carrier details were settled a few more days in advance to take away some [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com CT Thank you so much for the great review. I could not have asked for a better customer. I know you could have chosen any number of Brokers o...

Great Service! Definitely Recommended!

Review by on 7/8/2016 11:21 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group was great! My car was picked up on time and delivered on time as well! Although it was a bit dirty upon arrival, that is to be expected with an open carrier. Kimberley was awesome! [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED Dustin, You were wonderful to work with. I apol...

Great experience

Review by on 6/30/2016 9:05 PM about American Car Transporters Inc.

This is the 2nd time I've used American Car Transporters. Both times I had a great experience, this more recent time was even better. The timeframe of when the car was getting picked up was pretty d [More]

Mitch Chencin - Jordan, thanks for being a loyal customer. It was a pleasure working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We always try to inform consumer and customers of the process. We re...

worse company ever

Review by on 6/29/2016 4:06 PM about Truck It Transport Inc.

shipment booked on 6/16 for moving a car from CA to FL, avialable date immediately on 6/16 Thursday. ETA for pick up is about 1-5 business days. After 14 days or 8 full business days on 6/27, no phone [More]

Chris Cooper - We hope this customer feels better after the harrasment and cuss words and lies he has done to make our company look bad while making him feel better. This customer did book on 6/16 but first availabl...

Very happy with car transport

Review by on 6/26/2016 10:00 PM about Ship a Car Direct

The carrier showed up on time and the truck was sparkling clean and new looking which gave me a lot of confidence. The car arrived at the earliest date they gave me and in the same condition I sent it [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it safe and timely for you! Thanks for the wonderful review, Emma!

Car Move

Review by on 6/21/2016 5:50 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Everything was great except being prompt and accurate with the pickup and delivery. The driver keep changing the date and time and kept moving things around for the schedule. I'm sure it's due to the [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for your feedback, John! Sorry your carrier was a little off with their arrival estimates. That's why we try to be clear about transport schedules as "estimates" rather than guarantees. It's no...

Greg Bailey 360-464-2584

Review by on 6/20/2016 9:44 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I would highly recommend shipping with Greg and Auto Shipping Group. Greg was always easily reached, knowledgeable, helpful and most importantly trust-worthy. Price was competitive, pickup was on the [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com...CALL ME DIRECT FOR BEST RATES*** Bryant...thank you for the review. I enjoyed working with you. Appreciate you and your business...Greg

tranport service review

Review by on 6/20/2016 9:41 AM about Same Day Pickup Inc.

this is the one to use, super reliable and fast. Ellen was awesome, I was a little reluctant but she proved to be the one. great service, prompt delivery and flawless service and customer support. you [More]

Ellen - It was my pleasure to be of assistance Manny and thank you for such an awesome review! Please call anytime direct # 919-623-1618 Ellen

Detailed oriented and timely updates - F

Review by on 6/17/2016 12:05 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia explained in detail all the steps and times required in the process, and provided updates during transit to confirm the truck was on track for the expected delivery date. Her attention to det [More]

Lexus cross-country transport

Review by on 6/16/2016 12:23 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Very responsive. Available to answer questions/concerns/needs. Returned calls in a timely manner. Professional from.beginning till the end. Would definitely refer company.to others. Would use company [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep you in the loop throughout! Thanks for the great review, Ramon!

Delivery of car

Review by on 6/10/2016 10:15 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Overall the experience was good. I was shocked when I had to meet my driver to pick up my car in the middle of a highway!! They may be used to this, but I would have felt much more comfortable in a pa [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Meg, Thank you so much! Yes I agree, they shou...

FIVE STARS!!!

Review by on 6/1/2016 2:14 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

Spoke with Kristen after a previously hired transport company backed out the day my car was supposed to be shipped and the night before I left for a flight. Kristen was able to get me a carrier within [More]

joseph - Jenna, It was our pleasure to be able to handle this transport for you and to be able to work around any and all special needs . We thrive on providing all valued customers with a cost efficient, sea...

Excellent service

Review by on 5/23/2016 2:48 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I had made a deposit with another company (Direct Auto Exoress) for the shipment of two vehicles and fur two weeks heard nothing. I called Mario from AutoStar and he picked up my car the NEXT Day and [More]

Mike Cannon - From Mario Montalvo at 888-802-8250 ext 2256 : Thank you for the great review Mr. Warrick ! We are ALWAYS honest with our customers and explain exactly what we need to get the service they are looking...

Virginia

Review by on 5/12/2016 6:38 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This was my first time having a vehicle transported, and after reading online 'dos & don'ts' I was a bit fearful about the whole process. Enter Virginia to the rescue! She made everything so easy- fro [More]

Terry Williams - Virginia Vires 360-553-4113 virginia@autoshippinggroup.com...Leah thank you so much for the great review. you were simply amazing to work with and I know you could have chosen anyone to assist you wi...

reliable and honest

Review by on 5/10/2016 5:37 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had a great experience with this company . Excellent communication from start to finish . Lecia Was very professional and answered all my questions and concerns . The van arrived earlier than I ex [More]

Great service

Review by on 5/4/2016 9:33 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Called this company from reviews on google. Jorge was courteous and knowledgeable. He sent me info and gave me a quote range. Only issue I had is I called back twice left messages and did not recei [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525

Great shipping experience

Review by on 4/21/2016 10:59 AM about National Auto Shipping

The company was courteous, prompt, and very reasonably priced. The motorcycle arrived quickly and in perfect condition. The driver was very nice. No complaints at all, I would use them again without a [More]

Manny - For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com T...

The driver was a true professional and v

Review by on 4/18/2016 3:21 PM about National Auto Shipping

The driver was on time, and careful with my cars. Very honest in terms of how long it would take to deliver. He inspect my car throughly and wrote down everything. He kept in contact to tell me when h [More]

So easy

Review by on 4/6/2016 7:33 PM about Get it Done Transportation

I made the mistake of posting a question on a website that then had a zillion auto transport reps calling and emailing for days. I had not even completed the car purchase so simply was doing some rese [More]

David Pein - jane, I am happy to read about your experience and see how seemless it all went. Thank you for taking the time to write about it and giving get it Done Transportation the opportunity to work for you. ...

Good service from Felicia, but issue wit

Review by on 4/5/2016 4:07 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

He was suppose to arrive early one day and ended up arriving very late the next day. The driver who delivered the car to Florida barely spoke English. My sister was receiving the car and he claimed h [More]

Auto Movers

Review by on 4/1/2016 6:32 AM about Ship a Car Direct

"Ship-A-Car-Direct" was the very best company I have ever dealt with - right from the start. Their knowledge and expertise was very reassuring, because I had never had to move a car before. The perso [More]

Michael Strickland - We're glad you chose us too! Thanks for the wonderful review, Owen!

cadillac escalade

Review by on 3/30/2016 5:51 PM about Cruise Control Auto Transport

I chose this carrier because of the positive reviews he had and the reasonable price. I was pleased with every aspect of my dealings with Andrew.

Andrew Stall - This was not a compensated review.

Overall Experience

Review by on 3/30/2016 12:29 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I had a great experience with ship a car direct. I received confirmation of my order within a day and they had a carrier confirmed about 4 days prior to my first available departure day. Angela was qu [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad to hear it was a great experience! Thanks for the positive review, Brittany!

Very Satisfied

Review by on 3/28/2016 11:22 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I've shipped my car from Florida to California before and back so I have an idea what to expect when shipping an automobile. AmeriFreight was on point on all the specifics. They lived up to their pro [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122

Very Reliable Auto Transport Company

Review by on 3/28/2016 9:16 PM about Ship a Car Direct

This company is very reliable , at first the car wasn't fit on the trailer so the shipping got delayed, but gabi was very helpful and tried to find another carrier that would fit in my car. Shipping [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful! Thanks for the great review, Mark!

A wonderful job delivery my car!

Review by on 3/26/2016 1:39 AM about TD Auto Transportation LLC

I want to thank u Anthony aka Tony. I am a military mom and my child wanted his car for personal transportation. I had the hardest time finding the right company to ship my son ride for a reasonable p [More]

anthony sciola - What can I say? Regina and her son andrew were so nervous about shipping their car after getting bombarded with calls and emails from other companies. I must of spoke to regina 5 times before she mad...

First Time Customer

Review by on 3/25/2016 3:30 PM about Ship a Car Direct

After extensive research, I decided to choose Ship a Car Direct and I am very satisfied that I did. Their customer service was on point and they were very knowledgeable about every question I had (I [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep you well-informed throughout! Thanks for the awesome review, Nickey!

Vehicle transport

Review by on 3/25/2016 12:50 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I was very satisfied with the service I received when I needed a vehicle transported for the first time in my life. This vehicle belonged to my uncle who was a Pearl Harbor survivor and is very speci [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep your family heirloom safe! Thanks for the wonderful review, Jack!

CarTransport

Review by on 3/23/2016 2:04 PM about Ship a Car Direct

While I had an unpleasant experience with the first transport company assigned to my vehicle, the second company was extremely respectful and efficient in both picking up and delivering my vehicle. Ov [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it went well overall! Thanks for the positive review, Matthew!

Good choice

Review by on 3/22/2016 12:48 AM about Viceroy Auto Trans

I made a good choice when choosing Viceroy to move my car. I made the mistake of putting my information on a website and was bombarded by phone calls. I called Viceroy direct and they help me with my [More]

Management Dept - Tina, Thank you for posting your positive experience with Viceroy Auto Trans. Always call us Direct @ 754-333-3598 the next time you need your vehicle transported. Dont forget to tell your family &...

Transport from Cali to Florida

Review by on 3/19/2016 12:03 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Pick up was on time. Car arrived with no problems. Good service. Driver number was provided. I was able to keep in touch with him through the entire transport. I would definitely use this service agai [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122

Malia did an excellent job.

Review by on 3/18/2016 4:09 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

After having an unpleasant experience with another car shopping company. I decided to call Auto Shipping Group, my call was answered by Malia McClain, and it was a great experience. Malia is the most [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA - DIRECT 360-214-3671 - CELL/TEXT 503-347-7773 - I have been with my company since 2004 and love what I do. I will get you the lowest rate possible with one of our preferred carriers. I offer se...

Quick and easy quote and shipping servic

Review by on 3/18/2016 11:52 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lecia was super helpful. She was always available to answer my questions prior to shipping and was in touch with me immediately when a shipper made a bid on my order. I needed to have my car shipped [More]

Email Hassle

Review by on 3/18/2016 10:30 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Hi there, Everything was mostly fine, but I got multiple automated emails after the car had been picked up that were apologizing for the car not being picked up yet. The first time, this really sc [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the positive feedback, David! Sorry for the glitch in our emails - we are currently upgrading our systems to avoid that issue.

Affordable price

Review by on 3/15/2016 11:01 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I worked with Matt. He gave me a quote which was less when compared to others. I was totally confused and he helped me out with all my concerns. he was even checking with me all the time and giving [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to explain the shipping process, Sai! Thanks for the positive review!

Shipping review

Review by on 3/14/2016 2:06 PM about Ship a Car Direct

My car was picked up at my sons house in San Diego CA on Friday and was delivered to my house in NE Florida. The car was delivered without damage and in clean condition. I am very satisfied with the p [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was quick and safe for you, Edward! Thanks for the great review!

Transport

Review by on 3/12/2016 7:01 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

I have used Jim and Mercury Auto Transport 3 times now and each time my car has arrived in good condition and in a timely fashion. Jim and his company are honest and have the customer's best interest [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thank you Jason! We appreciate your business!

Another Good Job

Review by on 3/8/2016 10:08 AM about Ship a Car Direct

This was my second experience with Ship-a-Car Direct and, again, was very pleased with the overall experience. I give Scott an A+ in customer service! Our target date was missed by one day but wasn' [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to continue to provide A+ service, Kim!

Double Transport

Review by on 3/7/2016 8:07 PM about eShip

My wife and I decided to move from Napa to Tampa as we just retired and our son was now living there . . . Moving a household across country was new to us let alone our vehicles too. But we couldn't [More]

Craig G - craig@eShiptransport.com 954-865-4615 You will always deal exclusively with the owner Craig Gigante, Available 12 hrs a day / 7 days a week

Top Knotch Service

Review by on 3/5/2016 12:15 PM about Ship a Car Direct

My Ship A Car Direct contact & experience with Scott, was fantastic!! He was friendly, courteous, professional & very helpful. Scott arranged my requested transport, with carrier Valiente Transporting [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it worry-free! Thanks for the awesome recommendation, Alisha!

The Broker was open and clear, Car had d

Review by on 3/4/2016 12:47 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

We tipped the driver $50 to take better care of it while en route. My car was parked so close to the car in front of it that our bumper was scratched pretty badly. I think "over the road" bouncing [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Stevan Thank you so much for the review. I Also want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chose...

Review by on 3/3/2016 3:22 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I contacted Ship A Car Direct for my move from San Jose, CA to Lakeland FL. I was then contacted by Dale who kept me aware of the timeline, shipping and contact information. I was a little apprehen [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it on-time for you! Thanks for the great review, Ken!

Great experience transporting my car

Review by on 3/2/2016 3:58 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I shipped my car from CA to FL & had an overall great experience. The staff were honest and communicative on both sides & the car was picked up & delivered on time with no issues or damage. Great job! [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was a great experience! Thanks for your positive review, Laura!

Great experience with ship a car direct

Review by on 3/1/2016 1:26 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Overall great experience with ship a car direct and the assigned carrier Advance Auto Transport Llc. My contact person - Eric was super helpful and prompt with communication through the whole process. [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful! Thanks for the five star feedback, Mike!

Ship a Car Direct - CA to FL

Review by on 2/28/2016 11:43 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I am very pleased with the service provided by Ship a Car Direct. They were very helpful in explaining what services they provided and the services provided by the Truck company that would ship my ca [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the positive feedback, Tony! Sorry the driver smoked in your car, that's not okay.

Z3 pick up and delivery

Review by on 2/28/2016 7:14 AM about Ship a Car Direct

You and your crew were great , worked together seamlessly, like a well oiled machine. Excellent service all around.I would recommend your service to anyone who has the need to move a vehicle with out [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it seamless for you! Thanks for the excellent recommendation, Barry!

Ship-a-car-direct

Review by on 2/26/2016 12:49 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Had to transport Mazda 3 from California to Florida. Due to scheduling issues on my end, couldn't confirm release date until 2 days prior, but David at Ship-A-Car-Direct was awesome in getting me lin [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was safe and timely! Thanks for the awesome review, Alan!

BN LLC | CA- >FL via Ship-a-Car-Direct

Review by on 2/24/2016 10:33 AM about Ship a Car Direct

BN LLC through Ship-a-Car Direct did a great job with the cross-country shipment of my vehicle. Customer service for Ship-a-Car direct was excellent and payments were easily made. There were post-del [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great review, Karen! You are so right, vehicles do arrive pretty dusty after hundreds (or thousands) of miles on the road!

Car shipment

Review by on 2/23/2016 5:38 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I was nervous about shipping my car across country. Read every review possible and no other company was better than ship a car direct. So I contacted them thinking it would be the most expensive quote [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear it was easy for you! Thanks for the awesome review, Tyson!

Look no further!

Review by on 2/23/2016 3:32 PM about Veteran Transport Logistics

Received many many calls, emails, and text. I choose Daniel with Veteran transport even though their quote was NOT the lowest because I knew too low would end up in a poor service so I choose them aft [More]

Daniel - Casey, Thank you for the great review! Don't hesitate to contact Daniel @ 561-900-5182 anytime for a free quote. Were happy you got the service you deserve and we appreciate your business! ~ Veteran T...

Enjoyable Car Transportation Experience

Review by on 2/23/2016 1:22 PM about Nationwide Transport Services

This is the second time I have dealt with Christopher regarding the transportation of my vehicles from California to Florida. The first time was smooth I did not even bother with quotes for my second [More]

Jason Foltz - Christopher Kyle / Logistics Consultant / 954-246-3732 / Chris@NationwideTransportServices.com

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854

Review by on 2/19/2016 6:06 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great service. On time delivery. She kept me informed along the way. I would use her again. Everything went smoothly. Job well done. I will use them again for return trip. Price was competitive. Not t [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Keith, Thank you so much for this great revie...

Great communication!

Review by on 2/18/2016 4:04 PM about TD Auto Transportation LLC

Anthony was the best! I had a ton of questions about the process and he was always available, I know I drove him crazy! He answered all my phone calls personally and my car got to Florida exactly whe [More]

anthony sciola - I always available for my customers and I'm happy to provide great service . Thank you for the great review.

Great service - Total peace of mind

Review by on 2/17/2016 4:36 PM about Ship a Car Direct

We were very pleased with the service from Ship a Car Direct. Since day one their representative Matt, was helpful and easy to reach for questions and status updates. He was diligent to our request an [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful and easy to reach! Thanks for the wonderful review, Henry!

Car transport

Review by on 2/12/2016 2:40 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I had my car transported from California to Florida. Tom, the dispatcher, was really helpful- the quoted price was comparable to the others, but the service I received was really good. The car was [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great recommendation, Ben! Happy to be helpful!

transport

Review by on 2/9/2016 2:43 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Juan is awesome. This was my first time shipping a car, and it was across the US. He made it easy and was patient with me! He really cares about his customers. My car got here quickly and with no [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thank-you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. Juan treats every transport as if it were his own . Thank-you for your business and feed back . It was a pleasure to serve you. Sincer...

Car Transport

Review by on 2/9/2016 1:28 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberly replied as soon as I had a question and answered within reason. Great service. I recommend and will use again if and when need be. Being military things come up and everything was handled pro [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Megan, Thank you so much! I am so glad that ...

Great Overall Service!

Review by on 2/3/2016 11:37 AM about Ship a Car Direct

The Carrier was assigned within 8 hours and my car was picked up the very next day in California and they reached Florida in less than 3 days which was surprising. The car was clean and I also watched [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to hear it was super quick and clean for you! Thanks for the great review, Brembo!

Polite and Professional

Review by on 1/31/2016 7:48 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My vehicle was recently shipped from Southern California to Southern Florida. This was my first time shipping a vehicle. My customer service agent was Lecia. She was very knowledgeable and polite and [More]

Review by on 1/29/2016 6:56 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I looked at several brokers and decided on Ship A Car Direct. They weren't the most inexpensive, but based on my research I felt they were the most reliable. My customer service rep was Karen. She [More]

Michael Strickland - Always happy to exceed expectations! Thanks for the amazing review, Lynette!

Great overall service for the money.

Review by on 1/17/2016 7:25 PM about Nationwide Transport Services

Great service for the money. Beats having to go pick up car and drive cross country!!

Jason Foltz - Laki Prousalis / Logistics Consultant Nationwide Transport Services, LLC Office: 95...

Review by on 1/17/2016 1:25 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Working with Ship A Car Direct to transport my car cross country was an awesome experience! Emily my customer service rep was very friendly and helpful. She made me feel at ease and answered all the [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to make this an awesome experience Carolyn!

Only review you need.

Review by on 1/17/2016 10:11 AM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

I needed to move this vehicle from California to Florida, I had no time frame "But" once committed like anyone I would wanted it damage free and in a timely fashion. I shopped around a few m [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thank-you for the glowing review, and the opportunity to help you with your transport. We are very happy to hear everything was handled so well by our agents and selected carrier. Sincerely, Man...

Only review you need.

Review by on 1/17/2016 10:00 AM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

I needed to move this vehicle from California to Florida, I had no time frame "But" once committed like anyone I would wanted it in a timely fashion. I shopped around a few months back and the estimat [More]

Kimberly

Review by on 1/14/2016 5:41 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

She did a great job and I would recommend her service.

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Cole, Thank you for coming back to us again. I...

Car Transport from SoCal to Tampa

Review by on 1/14/2016 4:23 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Thanks to David Franco for providing me excellent service. He was very polite and crisp in his communication. He walked through the process very well, kept me informed about the status of the order at [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad to make this a pleasant experience for you, R Raj!