Providing more than 199,878 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Fast, friendly, easy AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Fast, friendly, easy

Review by on 7/23/2019 2:21 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I used Amerifreight to transport my car from California to Florida. The customer service was wonderful and the driver made it to FL in 4 days, which was ahead of schedule. Lovely experience.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia Phillips at 678-369-4122
Shipping Car - California to Florida Lightning Auto Carriers

Shipping Car - California to Florida

Review by on 7/16/2019 8:44 AM about Lightning Auto Carriers

This is the second time we've used Matt and Lightening Auto Carriers. We've shipped cars from California to Alabama and California to Florida. Matt and his drivers have been incredible to work with!! [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Matt at 561 807 7484.
Lightning Auto Truck Lightning Auto Carriers

Lightning Auto Truck

Review by on 6/27/2019 11:22 AM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Extremely great service. Delivered super fast & efficiently. I had many requests on how to drop off and they catered to me! Thanks Matt & everyone else

Great experience, quick delivery Montway Auto Transport

Great experience, quick delivery

Review by on 6/26/2019 3:58 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I initially chose montway because they had an instant online quote system. Thankfully my experience past that point was also excellent. My cars arrived (California to Florida) in just a couple days in [More]

Montway - Thank you for the review. Happy to provide an excellent experience!
Cars moved across country Montway Auto Transport

Cars moved across country

Review by on 6/26/2019 3:10 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Our experience with Montway Transport was awesome , our cars were picked up by a man that was very professional and courteous. We were very pleased and felt at ease. We had never shipped cars before [More]

Montway - Thank you for the great review. Glad we could provide a professional auto transport experience!
Wonderfull service BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Wonderfull service

Review by on 6/25/2019 11:43 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Very good service, jimjim fight a lot for good price and deliver my cars very faster, here in my dealer only jimjim make uor transportation. If you won't heard cake think jimjim

Linda Ross - Thanks a lot for your feedback! It was great working with you and we appreciate your words.
Order number 1501670181-NP AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Order number 1501670181-NP

Review by on 6/20/2019 5:05 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Millie Shepherd was great to work with and was very helpful. My car arrived in one piece with no damages. I will say I was a little annoyed because they did not arrive on the day or time they said the [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Millie at 678-821-2420
Paul was great to work with BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Paul was great to work with

Review by on 6/20/2019 12:41 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Paul was very helpful as my dispatcher. He was responsive and transparent to work with. On day of pickup the driver backed out of the load and Paul found me another driver within 24 hours. I would hig [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for such kind words!
Very transparent process. AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Very transparent process.

Review by on 6/14/2019 7:48 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was the 3rd time I had to ship my car to another state and it was, for sure, the best experience. Erica, the agent, was very friendly and transparent with the process, not promising anything but [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please contact Erica at 770-881-8585
Great Transportation Service Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Great Transportation Service

Review by on 6/13/2019 12:28 AM about Smart Talk Transport Inc.

I was a little hesitant to ship my car, but Smart Talk provided me with outstanding service. I knew where my car was at all times and I received it in perfect condition. I loved the attentive service [More]

Smart Talk - For the same great service contact us at our Toll-free #: (888) 884-0608 and we´ll get you the best broker for your route. Remember, we do heavy hauling, car transport and freight in general all over ...