Providing more than 232,815 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From California to Florida

$900

Average Price

$1095

Price Range From $100 to $4000

no truck Auto Shipping Group Inc.

no truck

Review by on 1/21/2021 1:50 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

waisted my time, needed my car delivered from california to florida, made me wait 8 days and not even i word until i called, was given the option to pay more or canceled to find a driver once i have c [More]

Terry Williams - ***Call/Text Travis @ 617-213-6860***For a free Quote* Javier, I am sorry that you didn't understand the standard window for the level of service you provided. I did make sure you mention that to y...
From California to Florida Mercury Auto Transport

From California to Florida

Review by on 1/20/2021 8:34 AM about Mercury Auto Transport

I was very impressed by the time and professionalism I received from my representative Drew Rightnour, and the topping on the cake, I received my Jeep Wrangler earlier than expected! WOW - now that's [More]

Minta Licata - Thank you for the review, Francine! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience shipping your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Mercury Auto Transport.
UNPROFESSIONAL, UNETHICAL, LYING & DECEP Ship a Car Direct

UNPROFESSIONAL, UNETHICAL, LYING & DECEP

Review by on 1/18/2021 2:42 PM about Ship a Car Direct

UNPROFESSIONAL, UNETHICAL, LYING & DECEPTIVE!! Don't waste your money and time with them. Do yourself a favor DON'T use SHIP A CAR DIRECT but use MONTWAY instead! Booked a transport from CA to FL in [More]

Michael Strickland - Hi Andy, To paraphrase Mark Twain - The rumors of our death have been greatly exaggerated. But sorry you had such a bad experience with us, and glad to hear that Montway took good care of you. It s...
GREAT SHIPPING AutoVocity Transport

GREAT SHIPPING

Review by on 1/16/2021 11:10 AM about AutoVocity Transport

THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING SUCH A GREAT SERVICE. CLAUDIA, JAMES AND ALEX WERE VERY HELPFUL AND PROFESSIONAL. MY CAR WAS PICKED UP AND DELIVERED ON TIME. WILL DEFINITELY USE YOUE SERVICES AGAIN

Customer Support - Thank you and we look forward to serving you again!
Smooth and Quick Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Smooth and Quick Transport

Review by on 12/28/2020 12:14 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Review for order number: 1501955288-PV. Ms. Samantha Smith from AmeriFreight Car Shipping provided a very smooth and hassle-free shipping experience. This was my first time shipping a vehicle. I ship [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Samantha Smith at (770) 299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
Exceptional customer service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Exceptional customer service

Review by on 12/28/2020 10:59 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was my second time utilizing Amerifreight and I highly recommend their transport services. Brandy De Jesus went above and beyond to ensure I was taken care of. She helped arrange and secure a hig [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Brandy De Jesús at (770) 904-9784 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us t...
Great Price and Arrived Early Montway Auto Transport

Great Price and Arrived Early

Review by on 12/25/2020 2:54 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I can't say enough great things about Montway. The customer service, email communications, exceeded my expectations. A special shout out to the their driver who wanted to deliver the car 2 days earl [More]

Montway - We appreciate the review, Ethan. We strive to provide the best service possible and your feedback helps. We wish you the best in the new year.
Great Transport Company Montway Auto Transport

Great Transport Company

Review by on 12/22/2020 9:30 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I've used Montway twice this year, once to move a car from CA to FL and once to move another car from NJ to CA. Both times, they were impressive with their communication and keeping me apprised and t [More]

Montway - Thanks for the review, Jennifer. Communication is everything in our industry so we're happy to hear we did great. We wish you the best in the new year.
Mercury Auto Transport - Joe Kelly Mercury Auto Transport

Mercury Auto Transport - Joe Kelly

Review by on 12/21/2020 4:17 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

I had a great experience shipping my car with Joe Kelly at Mercury Auto. Joe was very communicative and informative. I highly recommend their service.

Minta Licata - Thank you, Richard!
Smooth and Quick Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Smooth and Quick Transport

Review by on 12/21/2020 1:36 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Ms. Samantha Smith from AmeriFreight Car Shipping provided a very smooth and hassle-free shipping experience. This was my first time shipping a vehicle. I shipped my SUV from California to Florida. Th [More]