Providing more than 219,265 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Great shipping company AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great shipping company

Review by on 7/7/2020 10:51 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I shipped my car recently from California to Florida. The process was seamless since my shipping agent, Bobbi Stowers, was very responsive to my questions via email. Would definitely recommend!

AmeriFreight - Call Bobbie Stowers at 678-799-9185 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Great Service! Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Great Service!

Review by on 6/23/2020 2:50 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

James Acosta was so helpful and professional. I loved doing business with him and this company. My sons vehicle arrived on time and in great condition. I was able to ship the car with some of his belo [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thank you Letty, your business is appreciated.
Seamless Delivery American Auto Shipping

Seamless Delivery

Review by on 6/8/2020 12:48 PM about American Auto Shipping

Aerie did an excellent job during my transport experience. She was extremely responsive and communicative throughout the process. My car was promptly returned, and I would use this service again!

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you so much, Sara! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that everything went well. We hope to hear from you again!
AutoStar Shines Bright AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar Shines Bright

Review by on 6/5/2020 1:29 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Hi All, We just moved to Puerto Rico and needed our car shipped from San Diego. to San Juan. AutoStar had the best price and they delivered with great service. The car was picked up the week I spec [More]

Mike Cannon - rom Valerie 888-802-8250 Ext 2252. Thanks John for the great review! I am happy to know that we were able to meet your expectations with the transportation. We work with the best drivers in the indust...
Best transport experience ever! Montway Auto Transport

Best transport experience ever!

Review by on 6/3/2020 3:11 AM about Montway Auto Transport

I'm not one for leaving reviews, but this was the BEST experience I have ever had with a transporter. I had a car shipped a few months ago from California to Florida then another car recently from Cal [More]

Montway - Glad we could provide a superb experience! We look forward to the next transport!
Vehicle Delivery AutoStar Transport Express

Vehicle Delivery

Review by on 5/31/2020 4:12 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Excellent service. Vehicle picked up in time and delivered faster than agreed. Great customer service! Communication with driver was very good. Very pleased with the service.

Mike Cannon - From Yasmin 888-802-8250 x 2233: Hello Lena , Thank you for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear you were pleased with the service provided. When yo...
Pro Crew! MoverJet Logistics

Pro Crew!

Review by on 5/29/2020 8:40 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Moved my large truck from CA to FL. Was a little nervous about the whole process, but Jane Waits from Mover Jet Logistics sent an extremely professional crew to take care of it. The truck arrived in j [More]

Elizabeth Miller - We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Transportation MoverJet Logistics

Transportation

Review by on 5/20/2020 11:06 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Very affordable and professional. Great company I would use them again. Thank you for transporting my vehicle from California to Miami without any problems.

Elizabeth Miller - Thanks for the feedback. We are always improving the quality of our services.
Alice service MoverJet Logistics

Alice service

Review by on 5/19/2020 3:42 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Good attitude and good response on the request. The customer department was very responsive too. The transportation company is very polite and fast delivery.

Elizabeth Miller - We are pleased that you are happy with our service. Hoping to work with you again.
Excellent service from start to finish AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent service from start to finish

Review by on 5/14/2020 11:46 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Maleah was extremely helpful throughout the entire process, from finding someone to ship an unusually sized vehicle to being persistent when the shipper was difficult to contact on the delivery day. W [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Maleah Sanders at (770) 769-1601 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...