Providing more than 274,975 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From New Jersey to Florida

$750

Average Price

$829

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Kimberly Gade Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberly Gade

Review by on 11/30/2022 7:24 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Communicating through my experience with Kimberly was wonderful. Everyone should be thrilled to have a caring representative to make sure the whole auto shipping goes smoothly. Any company should be g [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 17 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Richard, You are such a sweetheart! I hope you enjoy th...
Car delivery Mercury Auto Transport

Car delivery

Review by on 11/19/2022 10:52 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Great service, car got there fast.,..services was wonderful!!! Brian Wiser went out of his way to help me to get my car to Florida when I needed. Prices was lower than what I expected!! Thanks Brian! [More]

Jeff Solomon - Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate your business and helping to share the word about Mercury Auto Transport.
Mercury Transport Mercury Auto Transport

Mercury Transport

Review by on 10/30/2022 12:16 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Excellent service - Lawrence Reeves and Mercury impressed me with concise summary of how the business works - very helpful. In terms of the transport, Lawrence worked patiently with me to get a trans [More]

Jeff Solomon - Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review
Fast, professional, reliable & economica Mercury Auto Transport

Fast, professional, reliable & economica

Review by on 10/27/2022 6:57 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Great company to work with. Made transporting my vehicle from NJ to FL easy, quick and worry free. Thanks so much for the great customer service! Would definitely use again.

Jeff Solomon - Thank you for your review! We appreciate your positive feedback. We at Mercury work really hard to make sure your transport goes smoothly. Thank you for your business.
Both Honest AND Quality Service Mercury Auto Transport

Both Honest AND Quality Service

Review by on 10/27/2022 1:31 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Scott Hawley, agent, provides top notch service with excellent communication. Forget about saving an extra $10p or more - if you want your vehicle picked up and delivered on time and hassle free - g [More]

Jeff Solomon - Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and for recommending us to others. We at Mercury work really hard to make sure your transport goes well.
Great Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Service

Review by on 10/13/2022 8:44 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry Davis did a great job finding a driver. He kept me updated throughout the whole process. The driver was wonderful. Very kind and helpful. I would definitely use AmeriFreight again.

AmeriFreight - Call or text Harry Davis at (678) 608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave ...
The best service - 1st time shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The best service - 1st time shipping

Review by on 9/17/2022 5:53 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

It started with Maleah and her staff. The communication and explanation of services was excellent. The driver Robert, was great. On time to when he said at pick up and delivery. Definitely use the ne [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Maleah Sanders at (678) 846-9183 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
Great service and communication AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service and communication

Review by on 9/15/2022 3:04 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Carovan was great and the car transport went very smoothly. No surprises and everything was explained. I would recommend using Amerifreight because they made the transport quick and simple. Thanks!

AmeriFreight - Call or text Carovanzieus Mitchell at (678) 785-9326 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time...
Mercury auto transport Mercury Auto Transport

Mercury auto transport

Review by on 9/14/2022 3:27 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Carlos was extremely professional and assisted me on 3 days notice. I could not be happier. The carrier was Worldwide and the drivers name was Paul. Highly recommend

Jeff Solomon - Thanks for the awesome review! At Mercury, we love hearing when our agents do a great job. We look forward to helping you ship more cars in the future.
Easy and convenient. AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Easy and convenient.

Review by on 8/31/2022 11:25 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Baylee who helped me was very nice to work with to coordinate everything and Paul the driver was also exceptional in communication, pickup and delivery.

AmeriFreight - Call Baylee Ivey at 678.821.2296 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this va...