Providing more than 232,841 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From New Jersey to Florida

Price Range From $100 to $4000

trustworthy AmeriFreight Car Shipping

trustworthy

Review by on 1/6/2021 12:48 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I spoke to tons of car transport brokers but Ameriflight is unique. It didn't ask me to pay down-payment to find a carrier. But it found my car even during holiday season within the window i provided. [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Harry Davis at (678) 608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Trevor Thomas Mercury Auto Transport

Trevor Thomas

Review by on 1/5/2021 9:38 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

I recently had my vehicle shipped with Mercury Auto Transport and my agent, Trevor Thomas, made my experience a pleasant one. His constant communication and follow up through the shipping process put [More]

Minta Licata - Thank you for the review, Ralph! We're very happy to hear that Trevor did a great job as your agent. We appreciate your business and feedback!
Vettes transport Montway Auto Transport

Vettes transport

Review by on 12/6/2020 12:15 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Great job they arrived safely, drivers kept me informed along the way. They were helpful getting the cars ready to load. You’re able to text the drivers so you know exactly when delivery will happen. [More]

Montway - Thanks for the review, Kathy. Communication is important in our industry so we provide the necessary driver details to get the job done safe and sound.
Car Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Transport

Review by on 11/19/2020 8:57 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This is the first time I transported a car. Samantha was very helpful in making this whole process very smooth and prompt. The trucker transporting the car was very polite and courteous. It was an [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Samantha Smith at (770) 299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
Great Customer Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Customer Service

Review by on 11/13/2020 10:47 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was my first time using AmeriFreight as the auto broker to ship my car, and my experience was great. I was under a tight timeline and Whitney, my AmeriFrieght agent was able to work with me and h [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Whitney Galloway at (678) 619-1823 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us...
Comment Amazing Auto Transport

Review by on 11/11/2020 8:38 PM about Amazing Auto Transport

Maria picks up the phone every single time I called. She is extremely helpful. I would recommend her to all my friend who wants to transport their vehicle.

Maria Vecchio - Thank you Manuel it was so great working with you. Please keep my number for any future transports.
Philly to Florida Ship A Car Inc

Philly to Florida

Review by on 11/10/2020 3:38 PM about Ship A Car Inc

Very professional from start to finish. The booking agent (Len) was always available and reached out to me at every step of the process. The driver assigned to me (Jerry) was also an excellent commu [More]

Brian - Thank you Donna for taking the time to write us this very kind review! It is truly appreciated. We can't wait to hear from you again in the near future.
Outstanding Service Montway Auto Transport

Outstanding Service

Review by on 10/30/2020 7:08 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Great price, service and delivery! Highly recommend! Shipping was fast, on time and vehicle was perfect upon arrival! Will use this service in the future and recommend to everyone!! Thanks for great e [More]

Montway - Thanks for being a great customer! We appreciate the review and look forward to your next shipment, Stephen.
Truck Transport Ship A Car Inc

Truck Transport

Review by on 10/24/2020 2:22 PM about Ship A Car Inc

I recently purchased a truck for my daughter in NJ and needed it transported to her in Florida. Bob was very easy and pleasant to work with. His price was competitive. The truck arrived (safely) e [More]

Brian - Thank you Laura! I hope your daughter enjoys her truck! Thank you for the recommendation, we hope to hear from you again in the near future.
Transport Mercury Auto Transport

Transport

Review by on 10/22/2020 3:31 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

I had 2 vehicles transported from PA to FL and was handled very professionally. I used this company in the past and will use in the future. My representative was Jim Gozde order number 2128363, he was [More]

Minta Licata - Thank you for always choosing Mercury, Stacey! We appreciate your positive feedback.