Providing more than 203,188 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Transporting my car Friendly Auto Transport

Transporting my car

Review by on 9/15/2019 8:10 AM about Friendly Auto Transport

Jason got me a fantastic fee on moving my car from NJ to FL. Jason is a real gentlemen and conducts business very professionally. I have recommended him to family and friends and all have been very pl [More]

Friendly Auto Transport - Thank you, Dr. Santangelo, for trusting us to ship your Lincoln down here to Florida. We were so thrilled that we got you such a great price and the car was delivered to your satisfaction. We are so...
Moto Transportation BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Moto Transportation

Review by on 9/13/2019 1:04 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

It was exactly as they said it would be as far as pick up & delivery. It was amazing how the driver was able to get the big car carrier rig down a little street and was able to maneuver around. As fo [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for your trust!
Super easy, super fast, super communicat Montway Auto Transport

Super easy, super fast, super communicat

Review by on 9/3/2019 11:38 AM about Montway Auto Transport

I haven't shipped a car in a long time and just happened to contact Montway. I shipped a car from Newark to southwest Florida and it was surprisingly economical and easy. Excellent communication kep [More]

Montway - Thanks for the awesome review, Tim. Glad we could make it easy!
Datsun 280z Easy Auto Ship

Datsun 280z

Review by on 9/2/2019 8:46 AM about Easy Auto Ship

I surprised my husband shipping his Datsun 280z from NJ to FL. Lindsay was great. She helped set the transport up and made herself available for any questions. The driver reached out promptly communic [More]

Easy Auto Ship - Fantastic! That is great to hear! Thank you we greatly appreciate the kind words and feedback! If you ever need to ship your car again, feel free to give us a call. We would love to provide the same g...
Car Shipping NJ to FL AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Shipping NJ to FL

Review by on 8/21/2019 3:57 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Yes, would use Amy Schmidt again. Very personable and took her time in helping me. Not rushed. When I decided to ship, she found a transport the very next day. While $100 higher than anticipated, [More]

AmeriFreight - Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review. For discounted rates and excellent service, please call CSA Amy at 678-271-3044.
Auto transport NJ to FL Goliath Auto Transport

Auto transport NJ to FL

Review by on 8/12/2019 8:00 AM about Goliath Auto Transport

An all together fantastic experience dealing with Goliath Auto transport and their broker Natalie bringing a barely operable Volkswagen camper from Northern New Jersey to central Florida. Quick resp [More]

Goliath Auto Transport - Hi Fred, Thank you so much for this review! I look forward to assisting you on any auto relo's you need to be handled in the future, I am your gal! Call Natalie for a free quote! 561-542-0538 or em...
Customer service American Auto Shipping

Customer service

Review by on 7/31/2019 7:54 AM about American Auto Shipping

Kayla provided outstanding, efficient service. She handled any question I had promptly. I would definitely recommend this company to friends & family.

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind words! We work hard to ensure our customers always have a positive experience. Please let your frie...
Great price BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Great price

Review by on 7/3/2019 11:45 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

My rep was Frank. My quote was $475 from NJ to Florida. Frank you rock and I will use your company again. Very legit company. Frank is great. Thanks,

Linda Ross - Thank you for your attention to our services!
Delivery AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Delivery

Review by on 7/3/2019 10:58 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The pickup of the truck was later than expected but there was a nasty rain storm so that was understandable. Truck came a day early in perfect condition.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia Phillips at 678-369-4122
BMW X3 Supremacy Auto Transport Inc

BMW X3

Review by on 5/7/2019 4:03 PM about Supremacy Auto Transport Inc

I had my vehicle transported from NJ to south Florida. Yunior, my driver, and his wife Yahaira kept in contact regarding the timeline and were always accessible via phone. The vehicle was delivered wi [More]

Max Guallar - Tim- Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure accommodating your transport and it's awesome to have a customer like you!