Providing more than 199,876 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Great price BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Great price

Review by on 7/3/2019 11:45 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

My rep was Frank. My quote was $475 from NJ to Florida. Frank you rock and I will use your company again. Very legit company. Frank is great. Thanks,

Linda Ross - Thank you for your attention to our services!
Delivery AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Delivery

Review by on 7/3/2019 10:58 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The pickup of the truck was later than expected but there was a nasty rain storm so that was understandable. Truck came a day early in perfect condition.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia Phillips at 678-369-4122
Frank Sabin BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Frank Sabin

Review by on 6/28/2019 1:11 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I want to thank you for a wonderful experience for my first time transporting my vehicle. I had a great experience my driver was here today 6/29/19 at 7am and he will be at Florida on Sunday 6/30/19. [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you so much! It was great to deal with you as a customer! Looking forward to doing more business with you!
BMW X3 Supremacy Auto Transport Inc

BMW X3

Review by on 5/7/2019 4:03 PM about Supremacy Auto Transport Inc

I had my vehicle transported from NJ to south Florida. Yunior, my driver, and his wife Yahaira kept in contact regarding the timeline and were always accessible via phone. The vehicle was delivered wi [More]

Max Guallar - Tim- Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure accommodating your transport and it's awesome to have a customer like you!
Ship to South Florida BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Ship to South Florida

Review by on 2/12/2019 1:03 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Jordan hooked me up next day with a shipper to get my car down to FL. They showed up as promised and I received my car at the end of the week - no issues,hassle free. Good job

Linda Ross - We are delighted that you are happy with our service. Hoping to work with you again.
Auto Transport Montway Auto Transport

Auto Transport

Review by on 2/11/2019 2:42 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Montway responded promptly to my inquiry. Communicating with them was easy. Arrangements for transport were made quickly. Car was picked up from the parking lot of our extended stay hotel in New Jerse [More]

Montway - Thank you for the amazing review, Mary! It makes us so happy to hear you had a great experience. We'll be sure to let the driver know too. Have a great one!
Great Experience Montway Auto Transport

Great Experience

Review by on 1/3/2019 12:12 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Recently shipped my car from NJ to FL. Unsure where to go I reached out for recommendations and the first one I go was for Montway. When I contacted them they helped me understand the process and th [More]

Montway - Thanks for the great review, David! Have a great new year!
Car transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Car transport

Review by on 11/30/2018 4:31 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Hedi is an excellent agent, very responsive and responsible, easy to communicate. She keeps us informed about the progress. The entire process is easy and smooth. We are happy working with her.

Terry Williams - Call me at 360-214-3671 for a FREE quoted 24/7 or email me heidi@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you again Jenny for trusting me with your car transportation - I hope you guys settle in to Florida nice...
Car transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Car transport

Review by on 11/30/2018 12:55 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Hedi is very responsive. She is the best agent that we have worked. Driver also arrived and delivered on time. We are very satisfied and happy with our experience.

Great help from this guys BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Great help from this guys

Review by on 11/29/2018 8:22 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I had to transport a custom trike from NJ to FL and had troubles finding the carrier. Mark from Movewheels helped me to organize everything and delivered roadster as it was agreed. Highly recommended! [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for choosing our company!