Providing more than 190,212 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Florida to New York Montway Auto Transport

Florida to New York

Review by on 1/2/2019 8:54 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Driver was superb!! He was always available before and after pick-up and extreme manners and customer service was excellent!! Montway should continue to use this driver he represents well. True profes [More]

Montway - Thanks for the awesome review, John! We will definitely let the driver know they were a true professional! Have a happy new year!
Transport car from Florida to Niagara Fa Montway Auto Transport

Transport car from Florida to Niagara Fa

Review by on 12/19/2018 12:39 PM about Montway Auto Transport

All staff were professional and courteous from initial phone call to follow up to driver pick up and delivery. A reasonable rate and delivery took only 3 days.

Montway - Awesome to hear, Gary! Thanks for the amazing review!
Excellent AutoStar Transport Express

Excellent

Review by on 12/18/2018 7:50 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

Car was picked up and dropped off on time. Very happy with service. Would gladly use the service again. Cost was half price of competitor and driver was great.

Mike Cannon - From Manny 888.802.8250 ext 2240 – Hi RJ! Thank you for the great review, much appreciated. We are able to provide such a fast reliable service due to the extensive network of carriers we have coverin...
Car carryer Montway Auto Transport

Car carryer

Review by on 12/15/2018 10:27 AM about Montway Auto Transport

On a time and great people to work with . Notified me when they were taking up the vehicle and also notified me when they were on their way gotten touch with me and not ours before delivery very accu [More]

Montway - Thanks for the great review Henry! Happy to provide professional service for your vehicle!
Excellent Service Ship It Quick, LLC

Excellent Service

Review by on 12/11/2018 3:09 PM about Ship It Quick, LLC

I usually ship a vehicle at least twice a year. Been through many different companies and many different promises. Julia was straight up on how much it would cost and how long it would take. FL to [More]

Dennis Bowersfield - Thank you for the kind words. Hope you and your family have a Happy Holiday Season! Julia is one of our best agents, and we looking forward to handling all of your transport needs in the future.
Lexus SC430 Shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lexus SC430 Shipping

Review by on 11/28/2018 10:46 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was very satisfied with the service and support provided by Lecia and the AmeriFreight team. Superior customer service and very proactive follow up and updates. Pricing was very competitive and the [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122
Jordan was helpful BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Jordan was helpful

Review by on 11/26/2018 10:22 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Car was picked up and delivered as promised. There was a minor misunderstanding about a previously mentioned discount but I was very happy with the service received

Linda Ross - Thank you for your kind co-operation.
Movewheels BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Movewheels

Review by on 11/8/2018 11:23 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I put out a feeler looking to move a car from southwest Florida to upstate New York. Being bombarded with text messages and calls from just too many carriers, I wasn't sure I did the right thing. So [More]

Linda Ross - We appreciate you sharing your experience!
Great Experience Montway Auto Transport

Great Experience

Review by on 11/1/2018 5:46 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I loved these guys. I have used many transportation companies in the past, but Montway is the very best. They are quick and on schedule and the prices are very fair and reasonable. I will recommend th [More]

Montway - Thank you for the fantastic review, Mik! We'll definitely let the driver know that they did an awesome job!
Good Service DIY Transport Inc.

Good Service

Review by on 10/26/2018 3:41 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

Gary was really helpful. He was continuously in contact and giving me updates about my vehicle. The driver was also cooperative. Very good service and I'll recommend.

Danielle - Umar, thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business!