Providing more than 196,106 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Last minute auto shipping American Auto Shipping

Last minute auto shipping

Review by on 5/16/2019 8:50 PM about American Auto Shipping

My son's car had to be shipped from Florida to NY. I had already booked another carrier who was supposed to call me on Saturday to confirm pickup for Sunday. The weekend pickup was important as my s [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We're glad everything worked out Amy! We did our best. Remember to recommend us to your friend! Thanks for the review.
Gretchen Hight 360-284-7180 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Gretchen Hight 360-284-7180

Review by on 5/9/2019 7:32 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Gretchen was great from start to finish. She was highly responsive and professional. She was able to secure transport of our car from Miami to New York within the very specific timing parameters I gav [More]

Terry Williams - *** Gretchen Hight *** 360-284-7180 *** gretchen@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure working with ...
Car transported Get it Done Transportation

Car transported

Review by on 4/30/2019 9:57 PM about Get it Done Transportation

If there was a 10 star rating I would give it to Get It Done Transport because that's exactly what they did! Recently I had my first experience using car transporter from Venice Fl Syracuse NY and I [More]

David Pein - ginny, Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We work so hard to make sure everyone we work for is satisfied. Being family owned its our goal to give each customer nothin...
Carolla Transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Carolla Transport

Review by on 4/26/2019 10:10 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

LeeAnn did a super job in arranging our auto transport. She seemed on top of the situation and got the job done in a timely manner. Very appreciative of her service.

Terry Williams - Brownlie, I enjoyed helping you get your Corolla to your daughter quickly. It was a pleasure working with you. Leeann *** 602-726-3931*** leeann@autoshippinggroup.com *** Call, text, or email me for...
Highly recommend!! I would rate 100 star Transplant Auto Shipping

Highly recommend!! I would rate 100 star

Review by on 4/17/2019 3:19 PM about Transplant Auto Shipping

I have shipped my car before but OMG! This is the best company to use. Gabriela and Lydia are the best team. They know what they are doing for sure! I have a pretty expensive car and I was worried abo [More]

Gabriela DiPaolo - Thank you Katie! It was a pleasure working with you.
Car transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car transport

Review by on 3/13/2019 6:43 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Everything went smoothly and the car came way earlier than I expected. everything went smoothly and the car came way earlier than I expected. everything went smoothly and the car came way earlier than [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Shanda at 678-783-8202.
car transport MoverJet Logistics

car transport

Review by on 3/13/2019 1:14 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Russell was spot on with communication and kept the original quote he gave me . Car was loaded on time and delivered on time with no issues.I would not only recommend them I would use them again in th [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Your opinion is very important to us! Thank you for your feedback! - Russell Bloom and Elizabeth Miller
What a refreshing auto shipping experien Expedited Shipping

What a refreshing auto shipping experien

Review by on 2/13/2019 4:50 PM about Expedited Shipping

I say what a refreshing experience simply because I called and spoke to about 10 different auto transport companies and...much was left to be desired. They were pushy...inept...I am serious about thei [More]

Maureen Diaz - Thanks John for taking the time to review Expedited Shipping. Your kind words and time taken to actually write a great review for our service is very much appreciated. We remain committed to an except...
Fl to Ny American Auto Shipping

Fl to Ny

Review by on 2/5/2019 11:47 AM about American Auto Shipping

I am very impressed w the company. I would absolutely use again. They were always in constant contact - I felt very comfortable start to finish. I have used U-ship in the past - but became frustrated [More]

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - We're glad you had a positive experience with us Greg. We hope to have you as a customer again soon. Thank you for the positive review.
professional Montway Auto Transport

professional

Review by on 1/23/2019 12:10 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Appropriate cost,professional contact,clean equipment,punctual and displays genuine concern for customers satisfaction. Would recommend this transportation company for ease and convenience of door to [More]

Montway - Thank you for the review, Sally. We are so happy to hear you had a fantastic experience!