Providing more than 232,817 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From Florida to New York

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Car transport Amazing Auto Transport

Car transport

Review by on 1/4/2021 5:50 PM about Amazing Auto Transport

My experience with amazing auto transport was seamless. I contacted my agent Maria, who took complete control and arranged pick up and delivery within two days.. The company driver Tony, Kept us up-t [More]

Maria Vecchio - Thank you Karen!! Totally was a great experience working with you as well. Maria
Shipped Car Mercury Auto Transport

Shipped Car

Review by on 12/21/2020 4:10 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Florida to New York. Set up via email and phone through Eric La Gra was easy. Driver on time pick up and drop off. Went well best price over most quotes especially since no extra costs as other agents [More]

Minta Licata - Hi Gregg, thank you for your review! We do our best to get you the lowest price possible with a reputable carrier. We are glad to hear that everything worked out well. Thank you for your business!
Definitely Recommend Mercury Auto Transport

Definitely Recommend

Review by on 12/21/2020 3:04 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Alex made this the smoothest process ever. Found me a driver for my requested date and had no issues with pick up or drop off. Very professional I appreciate that I didn’t have to pay the deposit till [More]

Minta Licata - Thank you, Bonita! It was a pleasure to assist you with your transport. Thank you for your business!
Great transportation company Montway Auto Transport

Great transportation company

Review by on 12/8/2020 9:55 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Door to doors service and customer service was amazing. They were so helpful and price was affordable. It was a great experience and would definitely refer and use them again!

Montway - Thanks for the comments, Cristina. We're a complicated industry and customer service is essential to delivering the 5-star experience we're proud of. Looking forward to shipping with you again in the ...
Excellent value, trustworthy, on time! Montway Auto Transport

Excellent value, trustworthy, on time!

Review by on 11/20/2020 8:46 AM about Montway Auto Transport

This was my first time using an auto transport service. Montway proved to be very easy and courteous. They came up with a reliable driver who treated my new car with kit gloves, transporting the vehic [More]

Montway - Thank you for the excellent review, Patrick. A lot of good tips here. We will say that service is very important to us and we are very much aware of the tactics used by our competitors. We would rathe...
3rd transport this year! Montway Auto Transport

3rd transport this year!

Review by on 11/16/2020 9:26 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I have used Montway Transport for three east coast transfers from NC and NY to S Florida. Every experience has been efficient, completely successful and worry free. I would recommend them without he [More]

Montway - Thanks for the review! We're always happy to help and look forward to next Spring.
Transporting car from Florida to New Yor Mercury Auto Transport

Transporting car from Florida to New Yor

Review by on 11/14/2020 12:11 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Excellent service my thanks to Carlos Robles for Arranging everything the car was delivered 1 day ahead of schedule very happy with the way things went my thanks again

Matthew Sandomir - Thank you Craig.
Had my Car shipped Montway Auto Transport

Had my Car shipped

Review by on 11/11/2020 7:45 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Very happy with Montway had a car shipped from Florida to NY enclosed trailer Excellent Experience. Was a day earlier than expected. Thank you, Will

Montway - Delivering great service at any time! Thanks for choosing Montway.
Car transport. MoverJet Logistics

Car transport.

Review by on 10/12/2020 11:33 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Roman from moverjet logistics helped us with transporting our car. He was quick to give us a quote and the price was very reasonable. They acted fast to get our car transported from FL to NY during a [More]

Elizabeth Miller - We tend to provide our customers with fair and honest service. Thank you for your words!
Auto shipment AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Auto shipment

Review by on 9/30/2020 12:32 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Choosing a auto shipping company is overwhelming and stressful. I decided to go with Amerifreight because they make every step of the process very clear. I worked with Maleah and she was great and res [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Maleah Sanders at (770) 769-1601 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...