Providing more than 199,879 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Complete confidence AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Complete confidence

Review by on 6/28/2019 9:57 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I contacted Amerifrieght about sending our car from Sebring, Fl to Saratoga Springs,NY mid May. This was the first time we had done this. I was very lucky to get Erica Hudson as my agent. I had checke [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Erica at 770-881-8585
Amazing Lightning Auto Carriers

Amazing

Review by on 6/27/2019 10:55 AM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Easy to use, communicate, on-time, and safe. Exactly what we needed. Matt was communicative and linked us with a great driver. Thank you! Easy to use, communicate, on-time, and safe. Exactly what we [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Matt at 561 807 7484.
Transport from Florida to New York Montway Auto Transport

Transport from Florida to New York

Review by on 6/20/2019 7:18 AM about Montway Auto Transport

We were extremely pleased by the professional service of Montway Transportation. They kept us informed every step of the way and we’re very prompt and efficient with our delivery.

Montway - Happy to provide professional service. Thank you for the review!
Great service AutoStar Transport Express

Great service

Review by on 5/30/2019 6:42 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

As someone who is new to this method of vehicle transport, I was very confused about how to start. They walked me through every detail and worked around my schedule to help me move my car. It was a bi [More]

Mike Cannon - From Ben Acevedo 888 802 8250 ext 2241: Thank you Omar for choosing us! We pride ourselves in making the moving process as easy as possible for all of our customers. With over 12 years in the industry...
Great place Get it Done Transportation

Great place

Review by on 5/28/2019 7:12 PM about Get it Done Transportation

Tried other companies gave me the run around get it done got car picked up fast and delivered they had great.communication..Will.call them first next time need car shipped

David Pein - Thank you Rick for writing about your 5 star experience and thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899
Last minute auto shipping American Auto Shipping

Last minute auto shipping

Review by on 5/16/2019 8:50 PM about American Auto Shipping

My son's car had to be shipped from Florida to NY. I had already booked another carrier who was supposed to call me on Saturday to confirm pickup for Sunday. The weekend pickup was important as my s [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We're glad everything worked out Amy! We did our best. Remember to recommend us to your friend! Thanks for the review.
Gretchen Hight 360-284-7180 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Gretchen Hight 360-284-7180

Review by on 5/9/2019 7:32 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Gretchen was great from start to finish. She was highly responsive and professional. She was able to secure transport of our car from Miami to New York within the very specific timing parameters I gav [More]

Terry Williams - *** Gretchen Hight *** 360-284-7180 *** gretchen@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure working with ...
Car transported Get it Done Transportation

Car transported

Review by on 4/30/2019 9:57 PM about Get it Done Transportation

If there was a 10 star rating I would give it to Get It Done Transport because that's exactly what they did! Recently I had my first experience using car transporter from Venice Fl Syracuse NY and I [More]

David Pein - ginny, Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. We work so hard to make sure everyone we work for is satisfied. Being family owned its our goal to give each customer nothin...
Carolla Transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Carolla Transport

Review by on 4/26/2019 10:10 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

LeeAnn did a super job in arranging our auto transport. She seemed on top of the situation and got the job done in a timely manner. Very appreciative of her service.

Terry Williams - Brownlie, I enjoyed helping you get your Corolla to your daughter quickly. It was a pleasure working with you. Leeann *** 602-726-3931*** leeann@autoshippinggroup.com *** Call, text, or email me for...
Highly recommend!! I would rate 100 star Transplant Auto Shipping

Highly recommend!! I would rate 100 star

Review by on 4/17/2019 3:19 PM about Transplant Auto Shipping

I have shipped my car before but OMG! This is the best company to use. Gabriela and Lydia are the best team. They know what they are doing for sure! I have a pretty expensive car and I was worried abo [More]

Gabriela DiPaolo - Thank you Katie! It was a pleasure working with you.