Providing more than 203,188 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Auto shipping MoverJet Logistics

Auto shipping

Review by on 9/10/2019 9:03 AM about MoverJet Logistics

We had a very good and smooth experience shipping our car across the country from south Florida to upstate New York. Jordan Lewis was extremely straightforward and easy to work with and gave us a very [More]

Elizabeth Miller - I am delighted that you are happy with my service! Hoping to work with you again soon! - Jordan Lewis
Shipping Montway Auto Transport

Shipping

Review by on 9/5/2019 4:17 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I shipped cars to ny before but the service I received from montway far surpass any other I would highly recommend using and their price fast fair kudos team great job

Montway - Happy to exceed expectations! Thanks for the awesome review.
outstanding service!!!!! M & M Freight And Logistics LLC DBA M&M Vehicle Transport

outstanding service!!!!!

Review by on 9/4/2019 3:26 PM about M & M Freight And Logistics LLC DBA M&M Vehicle Transport

i needed to transport my vehicle so i requested a few quotes I spoke to david which was very honest and explined everything to me, the experiene was awesome my car was picked up t [More]

M&M Vehicle Transport - Thank you Carlos for the feedback. It was a pleasure working on your transport. FOR GREAT SERVICE CALL ME ***(305) 600-1166***. David Torres.
Arnold Hight 360-255-7438 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Arnold Hight 360-255-7438

Review by on 8/26/2019 1:12 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Good job, very clear the information. Fast and kindly. Very professional I had many choices. With good reference online I pick up Arnold. Good choice

Terry Williams - *** Arnold Hight *** 360-255-7438 *** arnold@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you! P...
Fast shipping BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Fast shipping

Review by on 8/16/2019 8:23 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Fast shipping great service beverly glen very professional 5 stars from florida to ny ship in 2 days only driver very professional i call one day they pick up the car next day

Linda Ross - Thank you for your attention to our services!
Transport Order 9042-LI Goliath Auto Transport

Transport Order 9042-LI

Review by on 8/7/2019 1:48 PM about Goliath Auto Transport

It started as an inquiry as to the cost for transporting a car from Fla. to NY State. Brenden Kurtyka with Goliath Transport is very knowledgeable and informative. He quoted a reasonable price and w [More]

Goliath Auto Transport - Betty-Jean : Thank you for reminding me why I do Auto Transport for a living. You are the type of customer I live for! A wonderful customer who trusted me and understood the process. She understood...
Transport of car AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transport of car

Review by on 8/1/2019 7:54 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had my car transported from Florida to New York.Dealt with Kathryn on the phone. She was great with keeping me informed about the process. Car made it there when scheduled.The driver contacted me [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Kathryn Major at: 678-369-4271
Very Thorough. Montway Auto Transport

Very Thorough.

Review by on 7/27/2019 11:02 AM about Montway Auto Transport

I recently used Montway Auto to get my Mini Cooper from Florida to New York. Montway was very informative , very friendly . I mainly used e-mails to communicate back and forth between them and they [More]

Montway - Happy to provide a smooth experience. Thanks for the review, Michael!
Complete confidence AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Complete confidence

Review by on 6/28/2019 9:57 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I contacted Amerifrieght about sending our car from Sebring, Fl to Saratoga Springs,NY mid May. This was the first time we had done this. I was very lucky to get Erica Hudson as my agent. I had checke [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Erica at 770-881-8585
Amazing Lightning Auto Carriers

Amazing

Review by on 6/27/2019 10:55 AM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Easy to use, communicate, on-time, and safe. Exactly what we needed. Matt was communicative and linked us with a great driver. Thank you! Easy to use, communicate, on-time, and safe. Exactly what we [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Matt at 561 807 7484.