Providing more than 219,264 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $3900

Great experience AutoStar Transport Express

Great experience

Review by on 6/11/2020 12:55 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

It was a great experience. Both pickup and delivery was timely. The driver Mike was very easy to communicate with. He was flexible and willing to accommodate our needs. Frank, whom I was in contact wi [More]

Mike Cannon - Frank 888-802-8250 Ext 2248: Thank you so much for the great review Jiajun! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service, especially through thes...
Easy AutoStar Transport Express

Easy

Review by on 6/9/2020 8:40 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

I would definitely use Auto Transport again, they made it so easy and kept in constant communication with me to let me know where our vehicle was. Allan will make you feel comfortable with your decisi [More]

Mike Cannon - From: Alan (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2231: Hi Sharon! Thank you for the awesome review. I am happy that your transport experience with us was so wonderful. My team and I did our best and it makes me very ...
Extremely efficient AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Extremely efficient

Review by on 6/3/2020 1:44 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had done my research and decided that amerifreight offered me the best price dates and accommodations. It was a seriously easy transaction. My call, Harry Davis' call, meeting the car carrier at the [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Harry Davis at (678) 608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
1996 Mustang Cobra AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1996 Mustang Cobra

Review by on 5/29/2020 12:09 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Melodee is a gem! She gave me all the information I needed to ship my car while being humorous and genuine. You can just tell she cares and enjoys doing her work. My car arrived in one piece with no d [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Melodee Tedder at (678) 799-9923 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
Shipping Cross country AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipping Cross country

Review by on 5/25/2020 6:52 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight gave me the best quotes for shipping my vehicle across country and that was before they gave me the healthcare provider discount. Top quality service. My point of contact Harry was attent [More]

Great Service! Montway Auto Transport

Great Service!

Review by on 5/20/2020 12:54 AM about Montway Auto Transport

We were very thankful and grateful for the Montway service. Good customer service from beginning to end. We had our truck picked up and transported from Virginia and arrives safely in California on t [More]

Montway - Thank you for the recommendation. Happy to provide excellent service at any time.
From VA to CA American Auto Shipping

From VA to CA

Review by on 5/18/2020 7:20 AM about American Auto Shipping

Fantastic service. Easy online quote followed by a short phone call to verify details. My vehicle was picked up and delivered the exact days I asked for. They are not kidding when they say "door-to [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - Thank you very much, Brian! We're glad everything went smooth and we look forward to helping you with your next shipment!
Seamless communication and genuinely hel AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Seamless communication and genuinely hel

Review by on 5/7/2020 10:47 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

If you're transporting your vehicle, chances are you're also embarking on a long distance move, which can be very stressful! Harry Davis at AmeriFreight made everything so doable. He was friendly on t [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Harry Davis at 678-608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this va...
Exceptional Service AutoStar Transport Express

Exceptional Service

Review by on 4/28/2020 3:02 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

My first contact with AutoStar was with Frank Navas and after speaking with him I knew I would be in good hands. I feel that their dispatch was exceptional once they picked my car up they were in con [More]

Mike Cannon - Frank 888-802-8250 Ext 2248: Thank you so much for the great review Pamela! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. As you know we always m...
Moved car across country MoverJet Logistics

Moved car across country

Review by on 3/31/2020 1:11 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Alice Jackson did a great job making my car move from coast to coast possible. She was attentive and quick to respond. Will you use her company again if needed.

Elizabeth Miller - We are happy to know that your experience was positive!