Providing more than 192,997 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $3900

Shipped it all the way from VA to CA AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipped it all the way from VA to CA

Review by on 3/22/2019 5:49 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had no trouble at all getting my car from Midlothian, VA to CA. They gave me a great quote which went up in price a bit. Luckily for me, they have things like student discounts for those of us who m [More]

AmeriFreight - Lindsey Peacock
Car transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car transport

Review by on 3/20/2019 10:20 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lecia did a wonderful job got me a great rate and kept constant communication with me throughout the process. I was fully satisfied with the service and would recommend Amerifreight to friends.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia Phillips at 678-369-4122
1501646920-IG AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501646920-IG

Review by on 3/16/2019 10:36 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

5 stars strongly recommend. They were very professional quick and friendly. Samantha kept in contact through out the entire process and was extremely helpful.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Shipped my Honda CRV AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipped my Honda CRV

Review by on 3/12/2019 1:31 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Hi , I used the AmeriFreight Service to ship my car from Washington DC to Cupertino ,CA . I must say it was amazing to use this company and my car got delivered on 4th day itself. Everything was per [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Avoid all other shippers American Auto Shipping

Avoid all other shippers

Review by on 2/13/2019 8:15 PM about American Auto Shipping

American Auto Shipping is the best!!! Car was there before expected from VA to CA in the same condition as I left it with the driver, oh yeah I would rate the driver his own 5 stars he was cool and ke [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Hey Mr. Robinson, thank you for the positive review. We're glad everything went well. Remember to use American Auto Shipping for your all your future auto shipping needs!
Arlington to San Diego AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Arlington to San Diego

Review by on 2/4/2019 2:19 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipment was flawless. Vehicle got here earlier than expected, w no defects. VERY pleased with service. Recommend Lecia to help with shipping needs. A++

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Lecia at 678-369-4122
Bait and Switch American Auto Shipping

Bait and Switch

Review by on 1/28/2019 3:06 PM about American Auto Shipping

Booked AAS to move my car in a enclosed trailer after they gave me a very competitive price. I was flexible on the pickup and delivery dates. They checked in with me every few days and asked if I want [More]

Mark - Adam is right. We made a mistake and quoted him for open standard, and he wanted enclosed priority. We never charged him any money however. We are sorry for the mistake and wish Adam the best in his f...
Perfect Service MoverJet Logistics

Perfect Service

Review by on 1/28/2019 11:55 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Wonderful services with a good deal and amazing costumer services. The costumer service representative assigned to me did amazing job to help me by answering all my questions.

Elizabeth Miller - Thanks for the feedback. We are always improving the quality of our services. - Adam Nowakowski
Car Shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Shipping

Review by on 12/8/2018 2:53 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Jarrell Blackshear was my rep at AmeriFreight and he was outstanding. The quote was the best I received. My car was scheduled immediately, picked up right on time, and delivered perfectly. I have done [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Jarrell at (678) 821-2420.
Wonderful Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Wonderful Service

Review by on 12/4/2018 8:33 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

It’s very hard for me to put into words how absolutely wonderful experience I had it with AmeriFreight. This team is always professional, available, and willing to help in many way they can. Jarrell B [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Jarrell @ 678-821-2420.