Providing more than 227,288 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $3900

California Car Transporr AmeriFreight Car Shipping

California Car Transporr

Review by on 9/18/2020 12:59 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Tomi was excellent in handling my car transport from VA to CA. She communicated with me every step of the way and answered all the questions I had. The carrier she used was also very accomodating and [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Toni Olson at 770.486.1010 ext 209 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us...
smooth service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

smooth service

Review by on 9/11/2020 8:34 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Once I made the decision to use AmeriFreight, the process was simple with great communications along the way. I received a phone call to explain the process, then another when a potential carrier was [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Harry Davis at (678) 608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
2 vehicles shipped Auto Shipping Group Inc.

2 vehicles shipped

Review by on 8/25/2020 12:59 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Adam handled my request to ship two vehicles from Virginia to San Diego. The process was very smooth and professional. I was regularly updated as shipping dates approached. Payments were explained in [More]

Terry Williams - I'd be glad to work with you again should the need ever arise, Sean! Thanks again for your trust and business. Adam Spafford Call/text: 951-289-5311 adams@autoshippinggroup.com
Great experience Montway Auto Transport

Great experience

Review by on 8/21/2020 11:45 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Communication was always great, very informative with all my questions and concerns. My car got picked up and dropped off exactly the days they said .

Montway - Glad we could help. We know not everyone ships every day so we try and be as informative as possible.
Montway Auto Transport Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport

Review by on 8/20/2020 1:49 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I used Mobtray to move my son’s car fro East Coast to West Coast it was easy and without a worry truck driver was friendly and efficient Received the dates I wanted and car arrived on time I would [More]

Montway - Thank you for the review, Barbara. Happy we could help with your son's cross-country shipment.
Car transport during pandemic AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car transport during pandemic

Review by on 7/8/2020 5:37 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

First time using AmeriFreight, and it was an excellent experience. Customer service was great; Melissa made everything easy and communication was superb. This was much easier and more cost effective [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Melissa Dossett at 678-271-3041 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us thi...
Great experience AutoStar Transport Express

Great experience

Review by on 6/11/2020 12:55 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

It was a great experience. Both pickup and delivery was timely. The driver Mike was very easy to communicate with. He was flexible and willing to accommodate our needs. Frank, whom I was in contact wi [More]

Mike Cannon - Frank 888-802-8250 Ext 2248: Thank you so much for the great review Jiajun! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service, especially through thes...
Easy AutoStar Transport Express

Easy

Review by on 6/9/2020 8:40 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

I would definitely use Auto Transport again, they made it so easy and kept in constant communication with me to let me know where our vehicle was. Allan will make you feel comfortable with your decisi [More]

Mike Cannon - From: Alan (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2231: Hi Sharon! Thank you for the awesome review. I am happy that your transport experience with us was so wonderful. My team and I did our best and it makes me very ...
Extremely efficient AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Extremely efficient

Review by on 6/3/2020 1:44 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had done my research and decided that amerifreight offered me the best price dates and accommodations. It was a seriously easy transaction. My call, Harry Davis' call, meeting the car carrier at the [More]

1996 Mustang Cobra AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1996 Mustang Cobra

Review by on 5/29/2020 12:09 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Melodee is a gem! She gave me all the information I needed to ship my car while being humorous and genuine. You can just tell she cares and enjoys doing her work. My car arrived in one piece with no d [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Melodee Tedder at (678) 799-9923 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...