Providing more than 190,464 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $3900

Car Shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Shipping

Review by on 12/8/2018 2:53 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Jarrell Blackshear was my rep at AmeriFreight and he was outstanding. The quote was the best I received. My car was scheduled immediately, picked up right on time, and delivered perfectly. I have done [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Jarrell at (678) 821-2420.
Wonderful Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Wonderful Service

Review by on 12/4/2018 8:33 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

It’s very hard for me to put into words how absolutely wonderful experience I had it with AmeriFreight. This team is always professional, available, and willing to help in many way they can. Jarrell B [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Jarrell @ 678-821-2420.
Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transport

Review by on 11/26/2018 4:14 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This isn’t my first time using a carrier to transport my car from VA to CA, however, this was my first time working with a broker. Richard J from AmeriFrieght was very pleasant to work with. He explai [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Auto Transport Rates, Call Richard (678) 821-2653.
Excellent Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent Service

Review by on 11/20/2018 3:20 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lecia provided top notch service and was a life saver when we had a last minute schedule change. We would definitely use AmeriFreight again in the future.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122
Felicia Williams Was Fantastic! Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia Williams Was Fantastic!

Review by on 11/19/2018 7:26 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia Williams was fantastic. She helped me from the beginning to the end safely get my car from VA to CA and was able to answer all of my questions anytime I needed it. I would definitely use ASG a [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 7-4pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Shipping American Auto Shipping

Shipping

Review by on 11/17/2018 4:56 PM about American Auto Shipping

Gina was and absolute help with everything and I couldn’t be more grateful for her and all that she did! She was polite and always there when I needed her

Mark - For Concierge Auto Transport phone Gina at 800-577-3617
AMAZING. STUCK TO CONTRACT 100% Montway Auto Transport

AMAZING. STUCK TO CONTRACT 100%

Review by on 11/7/2018 1:09 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Originally had a contract w/A1 Auto transport who DID NOT follow contract (had to dispute charges with bank). Made me hesitant to go w/another transport company. Montway was recommended because our [More]

Montway - Hey Diana! So happy we could turn your experience into a great one! Thank you for the wonderful review!
Vehicle Shipping BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Vehicle Shipping

Review by on 10/10/2018 10:06 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Beverly Glen was great to work with. She explained the process to me from the beginning. Even when I wasn't really sure what I needed she provided answers for me. She was extremely accessible and resp [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for using our services!
Coast to Coast....A job well done! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Coast to Coast....A job well done!

Review by on 10/3/2018 1:44 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Moved a vehicle from VA to SoCal. AmeriFrieght was great, pick up and delivery was exactly as requested. Will use again for my next move. Great job!

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Transport Company That Got it Done Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Transport Company That Got it Done

Review by on 9/23/2018 8:30 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

I'd already tried another company before switching to Mercury. I gave the old company several calls and escalated the price, but couldn't even get a transport scheduled after 2 months. Charlie Steev [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate that and your business!