Providing more than 199,876 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $3900

Great Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Service

Review by on 7/22/2019 7:34 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The whole process was incredibly easy. Whitney Galloway was great to work with: easy to get a hold of, knowledgeable about all my questions, and quick to follow-up. If I ever need to ship a car again, [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted rates please call Whitney at 678-619-1823
Great Service! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Service!

Review by on 7/8/2019 8:57 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry Davis is great at his job. He was very helpful and provided me with tons of information about Amerifreight and their services . It made me feel very comfortable shipping my car across the countr [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Please Call Harry at 678-608-0604
Convenient, easy, and hassle free! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Convenient, easy, and hassle free!

Review by on 7/8/2019 3:23 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I needed my vehicle transported from Virginia to California, and Amerifreight was great! They took care of almost everything, finding a reputable driver so that I could have peace of mind. They made t [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Please Call Samantha at 770-299-8602
Great shipping experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great shipping experience

Review by on 7/3/2019 5:46 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

First time shipping a car across the country. Great customer service, car arrived on time, no issues. If I had to ship a car in the future, would be happy to use this company again.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Harry at 678-608-0604
Transport of CRV from VA to CA AutoStar Transport Express

Transport of CRV from VA to CA

Review by on 7/2/2019 10:50 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

Price was right; contacts from broker and carrier were meaningful and clear; pickup went exactly as expected very close to my home; and delivery was on time and very convenient. what more could you a [More]

Mike Cannon - From Manny 888.802.8250 ext 2240 – Hi Brent! Thank you for the great review, much appreciated. We are able to provide such a fast reliable service due to the extensive network of carriers we have cove...
Lecia with AmeriFreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lecia with AmeriFreight

Review by on 6/27/2019 9:51 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lecia was awesome from start to finish. I called her may times with more questions. Not because she wasn't informative, I just ask a lot of questions before signing anything. She was so patient. She e [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia Phillips at 678-369-4122
Amerifreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight

Review by on 6/22/2019 11:12 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Mr. Davis was very professional. Even if you don't go with the company, he will give you advice about the industry, how it works, what to look out for, answer all your questions, etc. That alone provi [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Transport of my vehicle AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transport of my vehicle

Review by on 6/20/2019 11:39 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The transaction with Denver Auto Movers Inc., brokered by AmeriFreight-CSA was flawless from start to finish. The person I dealt with Amy Schmidt was pleasant and thorough detailing the entire proces [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Amy at 678-271-3044
We Made It AmeriFreight Car Shipping

We Made It

Review by on 6/20/2019 12:53 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Summer transport for an suv is not fun and the price is never easy to swallow but my agent at AmeriFreight keep me in the loop throughout the entire process and i learned a lot of useful tips for futu [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Millie Shepard @ 678.821.2420
Danielle Roth AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Danielle Roth

Review by on 6/9/2019 6:06 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Danielle was very informative and helpful. The only difficult part about working with Danielle was communication. It was almost impossible to contact Danielle after the first call and there was a lot [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Danielle at 678-608-0624