Providing more than 232,841 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From Virginia to California

Price Range From $100 to $3900

Great Shipment Tempus Logix

Great Shipment

Review by on 1/23/2021 12:02 AM about Tempus Logix

Tempus Logix delivered my car safely and extremely fast across the country. Pick-up and drop-off was easily coordinated and communication was great. My car was delivered in less than a week and in the [More]

Eduard Chitakhyan - Dear Shannon, Thanks for the great review. We enjoyed working with you and surely hope for more business. Thanks! Kindest Regards Alexandra
auto transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

auto transport

Review by on 1/20/2021 10:48 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I moved my 2016 Porsche through Ameri-freight in an enclosed carrier. Overall, I would say things went well. The expected number of travel days was accurate and the vehicle arrived in good condition. [More]

AmeriFreight - Call or text Samantha Smith at (770) 299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to lea...
Mercury delivered where others fell shor Mercury Auto Transport

Mercury delivered where others fell shor

Review by on 1/5/2021 12:25 AM about Mercury Auto Transport

Mercury Auto Transport is the best company to use if you need to ship your car. Jay Romero was helpful and responsive, and got me a fair price for shipping multiple cars at once. I have shipped vehi [More]

Minta Licata - Hi Brock, we're glad to hear that Jay was able to save the day. We appreciate your feedback. Thanks for choosing Mercury Auto Transport!
Perfect Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Perfect Service

Review by on 12/29/2020 3:16 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I used Amerifreight to transport my car from VA to CA. From the start of the process, Daniel Warner was very hands on and was very knowledgable about the whole process. My life arrived safely to its [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Daniel Warner at (404) 380-1120 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
Professionalism at its best! Montway Auto Transport

Professionalism at its best!

Review by on 12/27/2020 5:34 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I really enjoyed working w Montway as they worked hard to get my vehicles to one location. I could tell they really wanted to make sure I would get the best service possible. I will be doing busines [More]

Montway - Thank you for the comments, Steve. Customer service is essential to our type of business. We try really hard to make it an easy experience for every customer. We look forward to working with you again...
Mercury Auto Transport Mercury Auto Transport

Mercury Auto Transport

Review by on 12/23/2020 4:24 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Superb customer service!! Jake was professional, courteous, and responsive throughout the engagement. Very knowledgeable - when one carrier had to drop out due to personal issues, he immediately fou [More]

Minta Licata - Thanks for the great review, Craig! We're happy to hear that Jake did a good job helping you with your auto transport. We appreciate your business!
Good Service! Montway Auto Transport

Good Service!

Review by on 12/18/2020 3:39 PM about Montway Auto Transport

The price quoted was the same front start to finish and they delivered the car on time. We had to reschedule the car pick up date the day before our actual pick up date and they easily changed it. We [More]

Montway - We're happy we could meet your auto transport needs. Thanks again for choosing Montway and have a great new year.
VA to CA Mercury Auto Transport

VA to CA

Review by on 12/16/2020 12:59 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Used Mercury Auto to ship my VW cabriolet from VA to CA and everything went perfectly smooth. Ivan was super helpful and had great communication every step of the way. Definitely recommend

Minta Licata - Thank you for the recommendation, Evan!
Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 12/8/2020 2:53 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Provided a great customer service from pickup to delivery. Very professional and reliable. She keeps me informed of every details and update. Five stars customers service

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 8-4pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Cross-country in 3 days! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Cross-country in 3 days!

Review by on 12/7/2020 2:52 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Baylee and the team at AmeriFreight were very helpful in arranging for my VW to be shipped from coast to coast. The cost was reasonable, and the transport was shockingly fast. Who knew you could get [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Baylee Ivey at (678) 821-2296 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...