Providing more than 227,288 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $150 to $3300

Pick up truck transport American Auto Shipping

Pick up truck transport

Review by on 10/14/2020 3:34 PM about American Auto Shipping

We had an excellent experience with American Auto Shipping in transporting our lifted pickup truck from Illinois to California. This was our third attempt at getting it transported and this was by far [More]

Mark - Call Andrew (800) 577-3617 - We're so glad to hear that your shipment went well, Kim! Thanks for trusting us to get it moved and we hope we've earned your business in the future!
Chicago to Los Angeles AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Chicago to Los Angeles

Review by on 10/12/2020 5:51 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I found Amerifreight on Yelp and needed to ship my car to California. I had to push back due to the pandemic hitting and there was no negative pushback from Amerifreight. Danielle gave me all the info [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Danielle Roth at (678) 608-0624 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us thi...
Transport of 2010 Ford Focus from IL to Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Transport of 2010 Ford Focus from IL to

Review by on 10/11/2020 11:24 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Deb Ciriello from Mercury Auto Transport contacted me with a quote to move my car ?? she gave me info to look for & was not the lowest price but competitive...then she followed up like once a week whi [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thanks for a great review Cathy, we appreciate your business.
Gary S Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Gary S

Review by on 10/8/2020 4:32 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

I contacted Mercury with a small pickup window. They met the deadline and the car shipped over 2000 miles without issue. Would definitely use again

Matthew Sandomir - Thank you Gary
Great, quick and safe service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great, quick and safe service

Review by on 9/15/2020 12:17 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great and quick service from Samantha Smith. The drivers were polite and safe. The quote given never changed, and then car was delivered on time and with no damages. I highly recommend AmereFreight an [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Transporting Car AutoStar Transport Express

Transporting Car

Review by on 8/24/2020 12:28 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

The company picked up the car when they said they would, in fact earlier than I thought possible Delivery of the vehicle was done on the day promised and the vehicle was well taken care of in transit [More]

Mike Cannon - From Manny 888.802.8250 ext 2240 – Hi TK! Thank you for the great review, much appreciated. We are able to provide such a fast reliable service due to the extensive network of carriers we have coverin...
shipped daughter's car to Cali Montway Auto Transport

shipped daughter's car to Cali

Review by on 8/19/2020 9:06 AM about Montway Auto Transport

We asked friends for a car transport recommendation, and their reply was Montway. They were right! The communication is outstanding, and our driver was even more. Highly recommended.

Montway - Thanks for the recommendation! Glad we could exceed expectations!
excellent customer service Mercury Auto Transport LLC

excellent customer service

Review by on 7/14/2020 5:10 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Eric helped me set up the transfer of my dad’s vehicle. Always updating us. O would recommend them.

Matthew Sandomir - Thank you Jerwin!
Easy, professional and fast! Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Easy, professional and fast!

Review by on 7/1/2020 8:48 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kim is a great asset to this company. Very informative and professional. Explained the process in terms anyone could understand. Located a drive quickly and secured the transport. I would recommen [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 14 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Kristy, You are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for...
Responsive and Quick Montway Auto Transport

Responsive and Quick

Review by on 6/21/2020 11:31 AM about Montway Auto Transport

I was recommended this auto transport company from the dealer I purchased the car from. I am happy to say that I will definately call them again for any future needs.

Montway - We look forward to that call! Thanks for the review, Jason.