Providing more than 199,876 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $150 to $3300

Car transported AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car transported

Review by on 7/13/2019 5:41 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

5 star, on time, as quoted. Thank you. If I will need in the future I would use the AmeriFreight Car Shipping to ship my car. The support was all the time.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Please Call Danielle at 678-608-0624
Fast and Reliable Lightning Auto Carriers

Fast and Reliable

Review by on 7/10/2019 2:18 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Mat made my transport easy. The car was picked up and delivered on the day within the time I was quoted. If I had to transport another car I would use Mat! ?? Thank you!

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Matt at 561 807 7484.
Good experience working with Liza… MoverJet Logistics

Good experience working with Liza…

Review by on 6/15/2019 10:21 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Good experience working with Liza Brooks in scheduling the move for my car. She followed through to ensure that carrier was arranged on the given date and called back to confirm that the car has been [More]

Elizabeth Miller - It is a pleasure for me to work with you. And thank you for your kind words! - Liza Brooks
Arnold Hight - 360-255-7438 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Arnold Hight - 360-255-7438

Review by on 5/17/2019 2:11 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Really easy to communicate and work with. Answered all my questions clearly and concisely. Streamlined the process and made it extremely easy to work with him.

Terry Williams - *** Arnold Hight *** 360-255-7438 *** arnold@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you! P...
SCAM - BAIT AND SWITCH Auto Transport 123

SCAM - BAIT AND SWITCH

Review by on 5/16/2019 9:11 AM about Auto Transport 123

Will not do business with these guys again. Should have read the reviews first. Ross - some dude that booked our reservation over charged us at $1125. He said he would lower it to $1000 after we co [More]

Keith - To Whom it May Concern, Customers father previously requested a quote moving from CA to IL where he was provided a quote months prior. Dean contacted our office on 4/29/2019 to place an order going...
Only TMShipping. TMShipping

Only TMShipping.

Review by on 5/14/2019 3:46 AM about TMShipping

Every time when I need to ship my car, I'm calling these guys and they set everything up. I don't need to warry where my car is, how long will it take to get to the destination - anytime I need to spe [More]

TMShipping - Thank you for the review, Lillian! Our reps are always glad to assist you! We look forward to hearing from you again. Best regards, TMShipping
Van transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Van transport

Review by on 5/10/2019 3:41 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Danielle did a very good job very professional everything worked out great I would recommend this company to everyone overall it was a great job Thank you

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Danielle Roth @ 678-608-0624
Samantha Smith AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha Smith

Review by on 5/9/2019 8:33 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha was helpful in the entire process. What I appreciated the most about her service is that she was very communicative - I was able to reach out via email, phone or text and she'd respond as qui [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Amerifreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight

Review by on 4/26/2019 1:19 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I shipped my car from Illinois to California and Samantha was extremely helpful. Very smooth process, 100% recommend. She was prompt and was made available when I needed to ask questions.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
32 Ford Auto Shipping Group Inc.

32 Ford

Review by on 4/18/2019 1:26 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Very satisfied with service. Heidi was very helpful. Good communication. Shipper's language accent made it a bit difficult to communicate details but over all it met my ecpectations.

Terry Williams - EMAIL ME AT HEIDI@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM OR CALL ME DIRECTLY AT 360-214-3671 FOR A FREE QUOTE 24/7 MILITARY DISCOUNTS TOM- THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING ME IN TRANSPORTING YOUR ROADSTER! I APPRECIATE YOUR ...