Providing more than 192,919 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $150 to $3300

Great Job BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Great Job

Review by on 3/8/2019 10:46 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I contacted Beverly Glen when another carrier failed and I needed someone to step in and get my daughter's car to California quickly. I received professional service with complete and timely communic [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you so much! It was great to deal with you as a customer! Looking forward to doing more business with you!
MICHAEL RHINE 360-512-3754 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

MICHAEL RHINE 360-512-3754

Review by on 2/18/2019 5:55 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Michael was very easy to work with and everything went fast and smoothly. I would highly recommend.

Terry Williams - Michael@autoshippinggroup.com (360) 512-3754 CALL, TEXT, OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE. Kim ...
Straightforward and Simple AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Straightforward and Simple

Review by on 2/13/2019 2:56 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha was very helpful, and worked hard to get my vehicle shipped as quickly as possible. Everything was straightforward and simple. Driver delivered earlier than expected, and the drop-off went sm [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602.
Chicago to Califorina Lightning Auto Carriers

Chicago to Califorina

Review by on 1/30/2019 12:28 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Picked up on time. Delivered on time. Driver was professional and kept us in touch. They would be my 1st call if I had to move a car again.

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Brad ...
Replica Shelby cobra Transport Montway Auto Transport

Replica Shelby cobra Transport

Review by on 1/19/2019 3:47 PM about Montway Auto Transport

1.17.19 Montway Auto Transport was first class in all categories. Their sales department was on top of things at all times. Booked me in for my desired delivery date and held true on it. Working throu [More]

Montway - So happy to hear about your amazing experience, George! Thank you for the review!
Review AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Review

Review by on 1/19/2019 2:28 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Service was really good. Nicole was my agent. I was a little disappointed with the final price though. I know AmeriFreight is just the broker, but it came out to around $1250 when i was originally quo [More]

AmeriFreight - We are sorry that this customer's experience was not as expected. Our customers are provided with several shipping rates when an estimate is requested, depending on certain factors such as time constr...
Great service AutoStar Transport Express

Great service

Review by on 1/17/2019 7:54 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar transported my 2018 Honda Accord from Chicago to Sacramento CA. I received friendly but professional service. I was pleased that My vehicle arrived earlier than expected. I would definitely [More]

Mike Cannon - From: Brian 888-802-8250 Ext 2245: Thank you for the great review Nolita! I’m pleased to hear that the transportation went smoothly and that you are satisfied with the service. We only work with reput...
1984 Pontiac Firebird Transportation Montway Auto Transport

1984 Pontiac Firebird Transportation

Review by on 1/15/2019 2:43 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transportation made it easy for me. The driver Vitalie kept communicating with me and a Montway dispatcher notified me on when they would be there for pickup and drop off. I would definit [More]

Montway - You're very welcome, Anthony! Glad to hear we could provide a fantastic transport experience. Have a good one!
Lindsay does it again! DIY Transport Inc.

Lindsay does it again!

Review by on 1/11/2019 10:14 AM about DIY Transport Inc.

Great job finding and coordinating transport from Illinois to California during busy holiday season. Well done, Lindsay! Key success factors was the great communication between the the brokers and the [More]

Danielle - PJR, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!
Poor Business Practice and Service Angels Moving Autos

Poor Business Practice and Service

Review by on 1/4/2019 2:14 AM about Angels Moving Autos

My experience with Angels Moving Autos has left an impression on me on how poor their service and professionalism was. It all started when I contacted them for a quote and spoke to the owner, Dina, di [More]

Dina - To Consumers: This review is completely false. Eric is upset because I refused to refund his scheduling fee, that we charged, AFTER HIS CARRIER WAS SCHEDULED. Mr. Mr. Xue placed his order with tw...