Providing more than 191,757 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$550

Average Price

$843

Price Range From $175 to $3754

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678

Review by on 2/8/2019 6:12 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie did what she said and then some. Good price and picked up a day earlier (within 48 hours). There seems to be some shady characters in this business that don't follow trough. She and her comp [More]

Terry Williams - *****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***362-214-3678****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your move. I am happy to hear I was ...
Really Happy American Auto Shipping

Really Happy

Review by on 2/4/2019 9:40 PM about American Auto Shipping

I was really happy with this service and would definitely use them again if I ever need to relocate another vehicle. Our car was picked up about 3 days after I booked with American Auto Shipping and [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the positive review Rachel. We're glad everything turned out well. We hope to have you as a customer in the future.
Delivery Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Delivery

Review by on 1/28/2019 5:45 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

ASG and Kimberly did an awesome job in delivering the car super fast and safe. Communication was open at all times. I highly recommend them to everyone in the need of transporting a vehicle.

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 12 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Eddie, You were wonderful to work with! Went with the f...
Great Service, Quick Delivery AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Service, Quick Delivery

Review by on 11/15/2018 6:45 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My daughter used AmeriFreight several years ago, and was happy with them, so I decided to give them a try. Since I was shipping a convertible Corvette, I wanted a closed carrier. With a short window [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122
transporting car from CA to WA Get it Done Transportation

transporting car from CA to WA

Review by on 11/15/2018 2:44 PM about Get it Done Transportation

Initial contact was with Mark. Very friendly and explained how the process worked. Not much contact after that. The shipper keep me informed. Truck driver very friendly.

David Pein - Thank you for writing about your great experience. Dave Pein 888-325-1899
Quick Pickup, Great Service Montway Auto Transport

Quick Pickup, Great Service

Review by on 10/29/2018 8:38 PM about Montway Auto Transport

We decided very last minute that we needed to ship a vehicle the weekend before we moved across country. Montway was able to provide us with an excellent quote that same Saturday and pickup was arrang [More]

Montway - Thank you for the great review, Hannah! Glad we could help make your move fast and easy!
Fast, friendly, professional AutoStar Transport Express

Fast, friendly, professional

Review by on 10/23/2018 9:49 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

I had two vehicles shipped from LA to the Seattle area. The driver was on-time, friendly, and they were very flexible working with me on vehicle delivery times. The vehicles showed up just as they l [More]

Mike Cannon - From Edwin Meffe 888-802-8250 Ext 2229: Thank you so much for the great review Tony! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with our services. We always mak...
Great Customer Service - Transportation AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Customer Service - Transportation

Review by on 10/11/2018 11:46 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great customer service from Richard at AmeriFreight. He was friendly and checked in throughout the process, so no real issue with that. A few things that may be helpful: - AmeriFreight handles broke [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Auto Transport Rates, Call Richard (678) 821-2653.
Two new Dodge Chargers Police Intersepto Montway Auto Transport

Two new Dodge Chargers Police Intersepto

Review by on 9/25/2018 6:38 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I made the request for transport on a Thursday, the same evening both vehicles were picked up and transported on a 1000 mile trip. Less than 48 hours later Saturday evening vehicles were delivered. Fr [More]

Montway - Awesome! Glad we were able to help you out, Steve!
Great Car Shipment MoverJet Logistics

Great Car Shipment

Review by on 9/21/2018 10:26 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Emily did a really great job in setting up the whole moving process! The price is also competitive and shipment is fast. I would definitely recommend.

Emily Stark - Thank you for your review! I am glad that everything worked out well! Hope to work with you again next time!