Providing more than 194,348 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$550

Average Price

$844

Price Range From $175 to $3754

Transporting my 1960 Chevy Apache 10 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Transporting my 1960 Chevy Apache 10

Review by on 4/9/2019 10:05 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I contacted Nicole Hancock of Auto Shipping Group about shipping my 1960 Chevy Apache 10 pickup to my sister in northern Washington. Nicole was very friendly, very knowledgeable, and very patient wit [More]

Terry Williams - Nicole@autoshippinggroup.com 360-464-2571 call now for a personalized quote! Billy I really enjoyed working with you to get your truck moved. I'm thinking we need to send a copy of "CARS" to your sist...
1956 Bel Air Auto Shipping Group Inc.

1956 Bel Air

Review by on 4/8/2019 7:21 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I have used Gretchen at Auto Shipping group twice now and everything went great. I will always use them if the need arises. PS Gretchen is amazing to work with!!!

Terry Williams - *** Gretchen Hight *** 360-284-7180 *** gretchen@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure working with ...
Car Shipmenth AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Shipmenth

Review by on 4/3/2019 4:59 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

From the very beginning, Ms. Millie Shepard of AmeriFreight was absolutely amazing! I had never done this before and was truly unsure and hesitant to have my car transported from California to Washing [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Millie Shepard at 678-821-2420
Car transport from CA to WA AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car transport from CA to WA

Review by on 4/2/2019 11:53 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Very prompt service both from AmeriFreight and the driver. Communication was very good and the driver contacted me a number of times to let me know where he was with the car. Car arrived in good shape [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653
Travis -Auto Shipping group Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Travis -Auto Shipping group

Review by on 3/1/2019 11:32 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Service was prompt and great communication by Travis. Received the car before the scheduled date in the shape I expected. Quote was with in the range of competitors

Terry Williams - ***Travis Jackson***617-213-6860***Call/Text me for an Instant Quote*** Akram, thank you for the review! I’m looking forward to assisting you again.
Great experience shipping my car BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Great experience shipping my car

Review by on 2/28/2019 1:37 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I shipped a car for he first time recently and had a great experience with Calvin Ruppen (order ID #823154). I had some specific challenges with my situation, and even asked for changes along the way [More]

Linda Ross - Your opinion is very important for us! Thank you for your feedback!
Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678

Review by on 2/8/2019 6:12 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie did what she said and then some. Good price and picked up a day earlier (within 48 hours). There seems to be some shady characters in this business that don't follow trough. She and her comp [More]

Terry Williams - *****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***362-214-3678****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your move. I am happy to hear I was ...
Really Happy American Auto Shipping

Really Happy

Review by on 2/4/2019 9:40 PM about American Auto Shipping

I was really happy with this service and would definitely use them again if I ever need to relocate another vehicle. Our car was picked up about 3 days after I booked with American Auto Shipping and [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the positive review Rachel. We're glad everything turned out well. We hope to have you as a customer in the future.
Delivery Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Delivery

Review by on 1/28/2019 5:45 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

ASG and Kimberly did an awesome job in delivering the car super fast and safe. Communication was open at all times. I highly recommend them to everyone in the need of transporting a vehicle.

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 12 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Eddie, You were wonderful to work with! Went with the f...
Great Service, Quick Delivery AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Service, Quick Delivery

Review by on 11/15/2018 6:45 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My daughter used AmeriFreight several years ago, and was happy with them, so I decided to give them a try. Since I was shipping a convertible Corvette, I wanted a closed carrier. With a short window [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122