Providing more than 198,242 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $175 to $3754

Excellent service Lightning Auto Carriers

Excellent service

Review by on 6/17/2019 6:41 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

I was overwhelmed with trying to get my car transported last min. From the moment I was in contact with this company they went far and beyond to ship my car. Brad did everything he said and even manag [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Brad at 561 807 7416.
Highly recommended! Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Highly recommended!

Review by on 6/13/2019 1:34 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Had a wonderful experience using Auto Shipping Group! They were responsive to our needs and communication was excellent! Would use them again if needed!

Terry Williams - Michael@autoshippinggroup.com (360) 512-3754 CALL, TEXT, OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE. Amber it was my pleasure to work with you and your husband to get your travel trailer home. Thank you aga...
Yes AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Review by on 6/5/2019 5:26 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lecia Phillips from AmeriFreight was wonderful to wok with, she checked in with us every step of the way making sure transportation was going smoothly. Would definitely recommend AmeriFreight.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia Phillips at 678-369-4122
American Auto shipping American Auto Shipping

American Auto shipping

Review by on 6/5/2019 11:27 AM about American Auto Shipping

Great service and great customer service! Rachel at American Auto Shipping was super courteous, knowledgeable, and prompt. She explained the process and actually followed thru on what she said she wou [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Hi Hector, we are glad that your experience was a positive one and that everything went smoothly in your shipment. We hope you consider us for all your car transport needs...
Best service by Rod Salinas Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Best service by Rod Salinas

Review by on 6/4/2019 3:29 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I had to ship my car from LA to Seattle within a very short notice during a holiday. Rod was very responsive and took care of the task. It was a quick and easy transaction for me, even though I unders [More]

Terry Williams - Auto Shipping Group** 888-588-1261 **A+ Rated through the Better Business Bureau** 5 Star Rated by Thousands of Customer** www.autoshippinggroup.com
Transported my Expedition AutoStar Transport Express

Transported my Expedition

Review by on 5/22/2019 3:41 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I worked with Carlos and he was great! Easy to work with, timely, and good price. This was my first vehicle shipping experience and he helped me get the job done. I would recommend him and Auto star t [More]

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 786-725-2239. Hi Kate. Thank you for taking the time to write your review and thank you for giving me the chance to earn you business. I am happy that I was able to meet all your ...
Aerin Davis American Auto Shipping

Aerin Davis

Review by on 5/20/2019 10:12 AM about American Auto Shipping

She was a pleasure to deal with. She was informative and answered all our questions. Not pushy, unlike the reps for some other companies we dealt with. We were happy with how she handled our shipme [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review! We appreciate your business! Remember to recommend us to your friends!
Cool Company American Auto Shipping

Cool Company

Review by on 5/4/2019 3:28 PM about American Auto Shipping

Reached out to American Auto just to get a price when I end up speaking with the representative she said you pay nothing upfront to find a driver so I was ready to book asap. Due to family issues I ne [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We're glad you were able to upgrade to priority and everything worked out Kenz. We hope to work with you again! Take care.
Transporting my 1960 Chevy Apache 10 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Transporting my 1960 Chevy Apache 10

Review by on 4/9/2019 10:05 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I contacted Nicole Hancock of Auto Shipping Group about shipping my 1960 Chevy Apache 10 pickup to my sister in northern Washington. Nicole was very friendly, very knowledgeable, and very patient wit [More]

Terry Williams - Nicole@autoshippinggroup.com 360-464-2571 call now for a personalized quote! Billy I really enjoyed working with you to get your truck moved. I'm thinking we need to send a copy of "CARS" to your sist...
1956 Bel Air Auto Shipping Group Inc.

1956 Bel Air

Review by on 4/8/2019 7:21 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I have used Gretchen at Auto Shipping group twice now and everything went great. I will always use them if the need arises. PS Gretchen is amazing to work with!!!

Terry Williams - *** Gretchen Hight *** 360-284-7180 *** gretchen@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure working with ...