Providing more than 203,188 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $125 to $4000

Florida to Cali Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

Florida to Cali

Review by on 9/12/2019 11:13 PM about Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

I shipped my car from Florida to California using Vehicle Shipping Group LLC. It was very smooth experience for me. I recommend this company to everyone.

Patrick OConnell - Patrick OConnell Vehicle Shipping Group 480 428 1267 patrick@vehicleshippinggroup.com Charlie (Cargi) First off Thank You for navigatiting the hassle of a doing a review. And I thank You for your o...
The worst experience American Auto Shipping

The worst experience

Review by on 9/8/2019 1:23 AM about American Auto Shipping

Poor business practice. Will never employ. Stay away. I asked for delivery the next day. They stole my deposit and didn't want to refund it after I asked for it. Hidden in the fine print is that they [More]

Mark - Customer Wilson Hago is not being truthful. He placed his order on 9-6 with a first available date of 9-7. We dispatched it the SAME day for pickup on Monday the 9th. When we spoke to customer Wilso...
CAR TRANSPORT FROM FL TO CA Montway Auto Transport

CAR TRANSPORT FROM FL TO CA

Review by on 9/5/2019 11:09 PM about Montway Auto Transport

OUTSTANDING SERVICE. ON TIME PICKUP AND DELIVERY. DIFFICULT TO CONTACT DRIVER WHILE HE IS DRIVING, HOWEVER TIMELY REPLIES TO TEXT MESSAGES..THE ONLY "GRIPE" I HAVE IS THAT MY VEHICLE WAS REAR FACING A [More]

Montway - We appreciate the review and feedback. We'll make sure your feedback is provided to the carrier. If we can help with anything, please let us know.
Use Brenden!! Goliath Auto Transport

Use Brenden!!

Review by on 9/5/2019 1:11 PM about Goliath Auto Transport

Brenden Kurtyka was easy to work with, got me my quote fast and kept me updated through the transport. I owe my stress free move to Brenden! Definitely recommend!

Goliath Auto Transport - Thank you Taylor. It's always nice to work with a customer who lets me take on the stress of shipping your vehicle. Must customers only ship once, it can be a process. But with the right broker, your...
Christa’s Excellent Auto Christa's Excellent Auto LLC

Christa’s Excellent Auto

Review by on 9/4/2019 3:55 PM about Christa's Excellent Auto LLC

I needed to get my daughters car from Orlando to Los Angeles. Getting a car shipped was all new to me. Christa’s Excellent Auto was so helpful throughout the whole process. She answered all my questio [More]

Christa S. - I am so grateful, Michelle, that you took your valuable time to share your experience with others. Most folks have never transported before, and I do my best to provide an honest and trustworthy serv...
Damaged my car and refused to help AutoStar Transport Express

Damaged my car and refused to help

Review by on 9/4/2019 9:02 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

I paid AutoStar to transport my car from Florida to California. $450 deposit (this payment) and $1000 cash on delivery. My car was arrived damage. The truck driver was shown the damage before he left. [More]

Mike Cannon - AutoStar Transport Express is very sorry that the customer has some alleged damage to the vehicle that was transported. As we explained to customer on several occasions, and in accordance to the sig...
Jane Jane Jane MoverJet Logistics

Jane Jane Jane

Review by on 8/28/2019 4:50 PM about MoverJet Logistics

In a short time I have to pack up and move to California from Florida. Jane made it all happen with fast and effectively. She communicated with me throughout the process. I will certainly be referring [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Happy to hear it! We will be happy to serve you again! - Jane Waits
Transport experience Prestige Auto Transport LLC

Transport experience

Review by on 8/24/2019 7:54 AM about Prestige Auto Transport LLC

Outstanding customer service with everything all around. The rep Riley Wells was very helpful throughout the whole process and kept in communication with me about everything. Great price, car got pick [More]

Diego Baron - Thank you so much for your feedback!
car shipped Montway Auto Transport

car shipped

Review by on 8/19/2019 9:34 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Montway transported my sons car from FL to CA . They made it easy to set up and their prices were fair! Car was picked up and made it CA on schedule and was delivered with no mishaps. Very satisfied [More]

Montway - Thank you for the review, Mara. We're glad we could make it easy!
Fantastic Experience Patriot Transport USA

Fantastic Experience

Review by on 8/13/2019 5:54 PM about Patriot Transport USA

I used Patriot to ship my son's car from Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles. This was a great experience from start to finish. The price was not the lowest nor the highest quoted, but was very reasonabl [More]

Mike Koberstein - Thanks Susan for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you and allowing us to be of service. Please keep us in mind if we can be of help to you in the future. Mike K 503 914 9859 or D...