Providing more than 192,919 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $125 to $4000

would use again AutoStar Transport Express

would use again

Review by on 3/15/2019 3:42 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

everything went relatively smooth. A couple of days late but was not a big deal. I transported a tow behind trailer and two vehicle's all arrived safely from Florida to California.

Mike Cannon - Sean Hancock 888 802 8250 ext 4210: Thank you Robert for the feedback, much appreciated. We always work hard to provide fast reliable delivery service, occasionally delays can happen through things th...
Auto Transport Montway Auto Transport

Auto Transport

Review by on 3/12/2019 4:10 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Everyone at Montway was very friendly and accommodating. Communication with customer service, dispatchers and the truckers was excellent. I would highly recommend them.

Montway - Happy to provide friendly and professional service! Thanks for the review, Matt!
Excellent Service, Highly Recommend Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

Excellent Service, Highly Recommend

Review by on 3/6/2019 10:36 AM about Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

My car arrived on time without any problems. I'd use Onassis again without any hesitation. I had a few questions that were answered promptly by phone and email.

Carla Melindo - Hi Mark, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write us a review. We are glad to know that we were able to meet your expectations and that we have provided a great service to your t...
First Time Shipper Auto Shipping Group Inc.

First Time Shipper

Review by on 3/4/2019 2:35 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

As someone who has never shipped a car before, I was very pleased that my Sr Account Exec, Heidi, was on top of every detail and completely transparent throughout the entire process. Everything went a [More]

Terry Williams - Call me directly 360-214-3671 or email me at heidi@autoshippinggroup.com for a FREE quote - Miltary/Student discounts given Richard - thank you for the kind review and even more for trusting me in ...
Excellent service Get it Done Transportation

Excellent service

Review by on 3/1/2019 3:29 PM about Get it Done Transportation

My son is in the military and was returning from deployment. I contacted a company about shipping his car from Florida to San Diego about 3 weeks prior to the ship date. We confirmed the pick up dat [More]

David Pein - Angela, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you. being family owned and operated we work very hard to make sure each client is 100% satisfied. Dave Pein 888-325-1899
Get It Done Transportation Get it Done Transportation

Get It Done Transportation

Review by on 3/1/2019 12:55 PM about Get it Done Transportation

Used Get It Done Transportation about 6 years ago to get my daughter's car to Florida and used them again to get her auto back to California this week. Both times I received good service, good commun [More]

David Pein - Mike, 6yrs ago you trusted us to move your car and here we are todaygiving you the same great service. Your review is exactly why we do everything we can to make sure each move is a 5 star experience ...
Service of car shipping BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Service of car shipping

Review by on 2/23/2019 7:20 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Very good service. Fast and accurate. Staff are very nice and serious. I think i will use this service again whenever i need. I will recommend it for all of my friends if possible.

Linda Ross - Happy to hear it! We will be happy to serve you again!
Updates every step of the way MoverJet Logistics

Updates every step of the way

Review by on 2/21/2019 2:47 PM about MoverJet Logistics

This was my first time shipping my vehicle from Florida to California. I had made a previous deal with another car shipping broker, but they didn't send me an email confirmation, or any additional inf [More]

Emily Stark - Thank you so much for your feedback! I enjoyed shipping your car too! So happy that you liked my service! Looking forward to working with you again!
Chevy Equinox FL to CA AutoStar Transport Express

Chevy Equinox FL to CA

Review by on 2/20/2019 5:04 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Easy process, fast service, good pricing. Took me 2 phone calls and 1 email to book and coordinate the car transportation, the car was picked on time, delivered on time,

Mike Cannon - From Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 4215: Thank you so much for the great review Alexander! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make ...
Easy, simple, honest AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Easy, simple, honest

Review by on 2/19/2019 11:13 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Having never shipped a vehicle I was worried about getting "ripped off". Richard at AmeriFreight proved those worries to be unfounded. He was very helpful, and more importantly, he was honest. I wa [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653