Providing more than 196,106 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$1000

Average Price

$1110

Price Range From $125 to $4000

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE Smart Talk Transport Inc.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Review by on 5/8/2019 4:19 PM about Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Michael was awesome! Always kept me informed and he did it on a timely manner. Will look forward to do more business in the future with him and this company.

Smart Talk - For the same great service contact us at our Toll-free #: (888) 884-0608 and we´ll get you the best broker for your route. Remember, we do heavy hauling, car transport and freight in general all over ...
Fast and efficient/Great Communicators AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Fast and efficient/Great Communicators

Review by on 5/8/2019 12:59 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight and the driver they hired were very professional and responsive. Even when my original drivers' truck broke down a few days before pick up, my agent had called me to let me know and found [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653
Samantha Smith/AmeriFreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha Smith/AmeriFreight

Review by on 5/6/2019 4:03 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Could not have been happier with Samantha Smith. She inspired trust and confidence that all would be handled smoothly and it was. Her communication skills and follow-up were outstanding. My car made [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
They are very responsible TMShipping

They are very responsible

Review by on 5/5/2019 8:13 AM about TMShipping

I shipped with TMShipping several times, worked with different managers and all of they are very knowledgeable and very helpful. I like working with TMShipping as they are very responsible, take into [More]

TMShipping - Hi Natalie! Thank you for your feedback! We aim to make the whole shipping process as easy and hassle-free as possible for our customers. It's so good to hear your expectations were met. Sincerely you...
Easy as pie! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Easy as pie!

Review by on 4/30/2019 1:54 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was so worried about shipping a car. I read every review on every site I could find and decided on AmeriFreight. It was the EASIEST thing I have done. I ended up paying less than the original quote. [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Shanda Okada at 678-783-8202
car shiped to calif. from fla. AmeriFreight Car Shipping

car shiped to calif. from fla.

Review by on 4/27/2019 12:40 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

very profeshanal and would use again. called to update me every 2 weeks. also emaild me right away if i needded info. also quoted me a very good price to ship car.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
great job AutoStar Transport Express

great job

Review by on 4/16/2019 9:50 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

great customer service. my car got here a day ahead of schedule which was a plus in my book. had to reschedule due to complications on my part and the gentleman was very helpful and cool about the who [More]

Mike Cannon - From Eduardo - 786-228-5569: Hi Bernard, thank you very much for the review and thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. I’m glad to hear you had a nice experience! If you, any family memb...
Great Service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great Service

Review by on 4/11/2019 12:29 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

The service offered through this company was great. The madam from ASG was very helpful with reaching out to keep me updated about the vehicle being shipped. She was very polite.

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Great experience Lightning Auto Carriers

Great experience

Review by on 3/30/2019 11:14 AM about Lightning Auto Carriers

I worked with Matt from Lightning Carriers twice. Everytime Matt delivered as promised. I read a lot of reviews cautioning about carriers using a "bait and switch" method. Matt delivered on his promis [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Matt at 561 807 7484.
amerifreight experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

amerifreight experience

Review by on 3/29/2019 11:10 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

i was very happy with amerifreight service. they accomodate all my request. transport service they gave me is very dependable. i will definitely recommend amerifreight.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates contact Kimberly at (678) 257-1830