Providing more than 227,290 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $125 to $4000

Excellent service Montway Auto Transport

Excellent service

Review by on 10/5/2020 2:18 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I shipped my Miata from Florida to California as a gift to my daughter. Their bid was competitive (lowest) and the service on both ends timely and professional.

Montway - Thank you for being a great customer, Gary. Glad we could help with your gift for your daughter. If there is anything else we can assist with, please let us know.
Shipment AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipment

Review by on 9/30/2020 7:35 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Everything went Smooth. The process was simple, the price was fair and the experience was excellent. Harry explained every step down to the T. Thank you!

AmeriFreight - Call Harry Davis at (678) 608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Cross country transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Cross country transport

Review by on 9/23/2020 4:00 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The transport was easy to arrange, competitively priced, and the process was easy thanks to help from Samantha. I recommend amerifreight for other people looking to ship a car across the country, I en [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Absolutely perfect - highly recommended Amazing Auto Transport

Absolutely perfect - highly recommended

Review by on 9/21/2020 8:41 PM about Amazing Auto Transport

I used Amazing Auto Transport to bring three of my cars from Florida to California. They delivered all three cars (one Roll Royce Phantom and two Mercedes G Wagens) a full day earlier than expected. [More]

Maria Vecchio - Thank you Frank it was a pleasure working with you and Russell. Let's keep in touch for any future transports. Maria Vecchio Amazing Auto Transport
Great service , Quick delivery AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service , Quick delivery

Review by on 9/21/2020 12:58 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service and quick delivery! Always was availability to answer any questions and gave me updates on the entire previews. Highly recommend. Will be using them again once I move stations.

AmeriFreight - Call AmeriFreight at (770) 486-1010 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Outstanding experience! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Outstanding experience!

Review by on 9/17/2020 2:12 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Erica was, in a word, awesome! She took my concerns seriously, and answered every question I had. After hours at one point! If I managed a customer service department, I would be working to hire her a [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Erica Hudson at 770-881-8585 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
OUTSTANDING Transport Service Thru Erica AmeriFreight Car Shipping

OUTSTANDING Transport Service Thru Erica

Review by on 9/17/2020 11:49 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was my first time using an auto transport service provider, so I was anxious regarding all aspects of the project. The broker, AmeriFreight, was represented by Erica and she was extremely nice a [More]

Great company AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great company

Review by on 9/8/2020 10:58 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Maleah was a great help and made the transition from shipping to delivery feel comfortable and safe she answered all questions I had even if repetitive will use again if needed

AmeriFreight - Call Maleah Sanders at 770-769-1601 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Exceptional CS Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Exceptional CS

Review by on 9/5/2020 8:48 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kim has helped tremendously with the transportation of two vehicles on two separate occasions. Above and beyond to meet our needs within our budget along with coordinating pickup and delivery of our v [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 14 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Eric, Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I re...
Adam was amazing !! Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Adam was amazing !!

Review by on 9/3/2020 6:13 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Adam helped secure and got me the best delivery driver. When I have questions he answered right away and made the move stress free. Thank you !!!’ I will be using you again in the future when the need [More]

Terry Williams - Hey, thanks so much for taking the time, Michael! I look forward to working with you in the future! Adam Spafford Call/text: 951-289-5311 adams@autoshippinggroup.com