Providing more than 274,976 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From Florida to California

Price Range From $125 to $4000

Transport from FL to CA Montway Auto Transport

Transport from FL to CA

Review by on 12/4/2022 4:32 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I had to transport my Mazda Miata from South Florida to Southern California and after careful review, contacting competing companies, getting bids, I selected Montway and had an exceptional experience [More]

Montway - Hi Deb. Thank you for sharing your experience with Montway Auto Transport. We appreciate your review and recommendation.
Amazing experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amazing experience

Review by on 11/25/2022 9:43 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had to send my car across the country and it was a very daunting but Brandon was so nice and answered every question I had. If I ever need to send a vehicle again I will use Amerifreight.

AmeriFreight - Call Brandon Hodges at 770-625-1569 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Shipped from Florida to California SGT Auto Transport

Shipped from Florida to California

Review by on 11/17/2022 10:20 AM about SGT Auto Transport

Delivery was handled successfully, no significant incident with the car itself. Communication across the board was poor, wasn't aware of issues until the last minute.

SGT Auto Transport - We appreciate your comment! Thank you for doing business with us! Warmest Regards!
Good service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Good service

Review by on 11/11/2022 11:10 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My second time using Amerifreight to ship a car and it was a great experience. Leticia helped make everything as smooth as possible and she was a great communicator. I would def use this company again [More]

AmeriFreight - Call or text Lecia Phillips @678-961-0988 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave u...
Miami- Cali AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Miami- Cali

Review by on 11/9/2022 1:07 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Our experience in transporting our car to California was seamless. From the quoting, customer service, To delivery we received excellent communication. Great follow through every step of the way even [More]

PROMPTLY AND PROFESSIONAL AutoStar Transport Express

PROMPTLY AND PROFESSIONAL

Review by on 11/8/2022 8:50 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

THEY CONTACTED ME TO LET ME KNOW ABOUT AN EARLIER PICK UP WHICH IS AWESOME!!! OBVIUSLY MY CAR ARRIVED ITS FINAL DESTINATION FASTER THAN EXPECTED. THANK YOU GUYS!!

Mike Cannon - From Demetri 888-802-8250 x 2225: Hello Luis Thank you for providing feedback on your transport experience. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank you for shipping with us and spending the ti...
Great service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service

Review by on 11/8/2022 4:42 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was my second time using Amerifrieght and it has been a great experience. Leticia was awesome and helped me the whole way through. She’s very diligent with communication and follow up. I def reco [More]

Driver Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Driver

Review by on 11/6/2022 2:16 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Driver who transported my car from Carmel by the Sea, CA to Lutz, FL was wonderful! He notified me the day before as to when he’d be arriving and a window of time. On the day of transporting, he notif [More]

Terry Williams - Hi Mary, thanks for working with us again! Glad to hear you had a great experience with the driver! We appreciate the feedback. Look forward to connecting again next year! - Andrew w/ ASG **** Call f...
Car moved Mercury Auto Transport

Car moved

Review by on 11/2/2022 9:53 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

The service was great, Jim Gozde attended us fast and June Carroll gave us great follow up. The driver Ryder was kind and he was fast with the deliver. Thank you so much guys for our moving back to C [More]

Jeff Solomon - Thank you for your review! We appreciate your positive feedback. We at Mercury work really hard to make sure your transport goes smoothly. Thank you for your business.
9759644 Mercury Auto Transport

Review by on 11/2/2022 10:42 AM about Mercury Auto Transport

I would definitely use Xpress transport Inc the driver Angel made me feel very comfortable when he picked up my vehicle. I would definitely use him again if I needed to send my truck anywhere

Jeff Solomon - Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated!