Providing more than 232,846 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From Florida to California

Price Range From $125 to $4000

Transport from FL to CA AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transport from FL to CA

Review by on 1/22/2021 5:06 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Went very well, car was well taken care of. Pickup and Dropoff on time. Driver was friendly and seemed very careful when loading and unloading the car.

AmeriFreight - Call or text Melissa Dossett at (678) 271-3041 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to le...
Transport model a Mercury Auto Transport

Transport model a

Review by on 1/21/2021 3:53 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Pete Reynolds with mercury transport went above and beyond my expectations. Very professional promp service would definitely use again. He kept us informed every day through pickup and delivery.

Minta Licata - Thank you for your review, Steven!
What I expected...just faster. Mercury Auto Transport

What I expected...just faster.

Review by on 1/19/2021 10:47 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Ivan gave me a bid, but called later. I paid more than my original quote, but it was still less than most of the others. My car got x-country fast!

Minta Licata - Thank you, Ben!
Mini Countryman from North Miami Beach t AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Mini Countryman from North Miami Beach t

Review by on 1/19/2021 4:40 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha Smith did a fantastic job for the transportation of my wife's car, FL to CA. My order was 1501964228. Should I need to, will reuse her service

AmeriFreight - Call or text Samantha Smith at (770) 299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to lea...
Very Efficient Mercury Auto Transport

Very Efficient

Review by on 1/13/2021 5:41 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

During these stressful hard times I can’t fantom the logistical hurdles that may or may not be happening behind the scenes. Deb was very helpful keeping me in the loop during the whole process. Very [More]

Minta Licata - Thank you for the review Kevin! We're very happy that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for choosing Mercury Auto Transport!
The best in the biz Quality Car Move

The best in the biz

Review by on 1/5/2021 2:02 PM about Quality Car Move

I looked online and got a bunch of quotes and follow up emails. Chris was the only one who took the time to follow up by phone. He was persistent but not aggressive. He explained how the business work [More]

Chris - THIS IS WHY WE HAVE THE BEST REVIEWS IN THE INDUSTRY. CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140 or email chris@qualitycarmove.com , or simply go to our site and fill out the quote form for an instant quote
BEST Montway Auto Transport

BEST

Review by on 1/1/2021 11:05 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Was not sure who to pick,this was my first time.I’m so happy for this service from Montway Auto Transport.The driver was the best and I would definitely use them again.

Montway - Thanks for choosing Montway. We're happy we could help with your shipping needs!
Auto Transport AutoStar Transport Express

Auto Transport

Review by on 12/29/2020 12:37 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I checked with 3 different auto haulers to move my car from Florida to California. After reviewing the three proposals I chose Auto Star. I could not be happier with my decision. They were effici [More]

Mike Cannon - "From Ed 888-802-8250 x 2249: Hi Kirk , thank you very much for the nice review and thank you for the opportunity to earn your business, your satisfaction with our carrier is because the carriers we ...
Great! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great!

Review by on 12/21/2020 4:32 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

They did a great job getting my car shipped from Florida to California. I’ll probably be using them again. They got me the best rate as well which is awesome.

AmeriFreight - Call Jessie Hester at 678.799.9231 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Auto Transport Montway Auto Transport

Auto Transport

Review by on 12/14/2020 7:18 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Very happy with Montway. Competitive pricing with an excellent reputation. Pick up and delivery was seamless! I will use them again if the need arises!

Montway - Thanks for the review, Brianne! We're here to deliver a great experience every time. Have a wonderful new year.