Providing more than 199,877 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$1111

Price Range From $125 to $4000

AmeriFreight Car Shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Review by on 7/22/2019 6:47 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Outstanding business and service. Not only did we ship one, but two cars cross country with AmeriFreight. Their services was top notch. They worked with both myself and my wife on how to properly ship [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted rates please call Richard at 678-821-2653
Good service American Auto Shipping

Good service

Review by on 7/21/2019 11:37 PM about American Auto Shipping

Easy booking and kept communication with any cases that came up. There was a delay on the route to me, but kept in touch with updates of everything happening!!

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review! Sometimes with long distance routes like yours, it can take longer from pickup to delivery than it usually does. Traffic, weather, and other hazar...
Excellent AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent

Review by on 7/10/2019 9:42 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service. Found excellent carriers. My only feedback would be to open with her name and company she is calling from when calling. .,.,.,.,..,..,.,.,..,.,.,..,.,,.,.,.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Please Call Millie at 678-821-2420
Car transport Cross Country AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car transport Cross Country

Review by on 7/10/2019 8:31 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I transported a car from Florida to California. The service by AmeriFreight agent was excellent. The pickup, transport and delivery were timely as described and without issue.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Please Call Kathryn at 678-369-4271
I really appreciate this company for ... BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I really appreciate this company for ...

Review by on 6/27/2019 6:08 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I really appreciate this company for quick delivery and reasonable rate. I shipped my CX-5 with them from Florida to California. Pick up and delivery were on time, no stress, no problem.

Linda Ross - Happy to hear it! We will be happy to serve you again!
Car Shipping BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Car Shipping

Review by on 6/11/2019 3:27 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Everything was quick and professional. David is informative and he answer every questions I asked. The truck came to pick up my car was on time. It was my best experience with the team ! Keep up the g [More]

Linda Ross - We are delighted that you are happy with our service. Hoping to work with you again.
Customer service American Auto Shipping

Customer service

Review by on 6/10/2019 1:21 PM about American Auto Shipping

One of the most easiest convenient companies I’ve used. I’ve had multiple cars transported cross country and my experience with Aerin was amazing.She was in contact with me throughout the whole proce [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing American Auto Shipping and for recommending us! We work hard to ensure our customers have a good experience and we're glad we could provide that for ...
Vehicle Transport Service Lightning Auto Carriers

Vehicle Transport Service

Review by on 6/5/2019 3:13 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Thank you for the excellent service that you provided, transporting my vehicle. I will refer and recommend your company for any future transporting needs.

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Matt at 561 807 7484...
Complete fraud AP Cargo Express Corp

Complete fraud

Review by on 6/3/2019 2:26 PM about AP Cargo Express Corp

Don’t give them your card info they will take your money without consent!!! They will lie to you to get your business then pull fraud. Don't speak to Austin! I spoke with him he was very rude! He used [More]

Carlos - I am sorry for the frustration you are going thru. As we previously informed you and again as information found on your contract. If we assign a driver to you but, you decide to cancel last minute aft...
Lightning Auto Carriers Lightning Auto Carriers

Lightning Auto Carriers

Review by on 5/31/2019 12:19 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

I am so pleased I worked with Brad at Lightning Auto Carriers. He’s professional, knowledgeable, reliable and responsive. The process was seamless from start to finish. I recommend LAC and Brad 100%

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Brad at 561 807 7416.