Providing more than 190,212 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $125 to $4000

Florida to California transport Montway Auto Transport

Florida to California transport

Review by on 12/29/2018 12:05 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Great experience, car picked up in Florida on Tuesday and delivered to me on Saturday. I had not shipped a vehicle before and the office employees were very helpful.The driver Jose Garcia was great. [More]

Montway - Thank you so much for the awesome review, Sharon! We'll definitely let the driver know they did a great job! Have a great new year!
F 150 TRANSPORT MoverJet Logistics

F 150 TRANSPORT

Review by on 12/19/2018 4:11 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Super Fast service and the best price offered. I called on a Monday morning and my Truck was picked u that night in FLA. 6 days later it was at my front door in LA,CA

Emily Stark - Thank you so much! So glad to hear from you! Happy Holidays to you and your Family!
2 cars transported from FL to CA. AmeriFreight Car Shipping

2 cars transported from FL to CA.

Review by on 12/10/2018 6:08 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I couldn't be happier, the broker and the carrier were both very communicative and friendly. Everything happened within the allotted time frames I was given.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, contact Tara Wright at 678-369-4271.
BMW 328i transport FL - CA AutoStar Transport Express

BMW 328i transport FL - CA

Review by on 12/7/2018 11:02 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

Dimitri did a great job with pricing and coordination and Martin did a great job with follow up - the driver was courteous and professional and delivered the car in perfect condition and on time - ove [More]

Mike Cannon - From Demetri Valerga 786-577-517: Faiyaz thank you for the review. I am glad that I was able to help and get your car there on time and that it all went smooth with the driver. Please feel free to con...
Awesome service! MoverJet Logistics

Awesome service!

Review by on 12/1/2018 12:38 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Emily Stark Was very professional and courteous During the whole process of transporting my vehicle! Everything went smoothly and as planned. Highly recommend for any one looking for affordable vehicl [More]

Emily Stark - Many Thanks for your feedback! It's a pleasure to work with you!
Montway Auto Transport Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport

Review by on 11/27/2018 3:49 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I used Montway to transport my car across country recently. The experience was very professional. Communication was thorough and timely. I would happily use their service again.

Montway - Hey Bill! Thanks for the awesome reason! Happy to hear we could provide an excellent transport experience for you!
moving my car from Miami to L.A AutoStar Transport Express

moving my car from Miami to L.A

Review by on 11/21/2018 8:12 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

what a wonderful experience it was to move my car with autostar from Miami to L.A, really amazing service, From the friendly dispatch who come to pick up the car and put me in ease with a friendly [More]

Mike Cannon - From Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 4215: Thank you so much for the great review Miriam! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with our services. We always make su...
Good Service, Bad Delivery Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Good Service, Bad Delivery

Review by on 11/20/2018 8:46 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kim at Auto Shipping Group was extremely helpful and friendly to me on the phone and made the booking very easy. I thought the transfer would be as breezy but it was not. The carrier was 2 days late p [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 12 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Allison, Thank you for the positive feedback. Again I ...
Great Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Service

Review by on 11/12/2018 12:20 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I picked the service based on on-line reviews. The strong reputation of the company is well-deserved. The booking process was easy, the representatives were well-informed and professional, and the fol [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Great Service at lowest price AutoStar Transport Express

Great Service at lowest price

Review by on 10/25/2018 8:30 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

Demetri was very helpful explaining the whole process and helped me to find the carrier for comparatively lower price than other companies quoted me. The great thing was my cars picked up on exact da [More]

Mike Cannon - From Demetri Valerga 786-577-5175: Chirag thank you for the great review! I am glad that I was able to help and get your car there on time and that it all went smooth with the driver. Please feel free...