Providing more than 232,708 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From New York to Florida

Price Range From $100 to $3900

NY to Sarasota Fla Mercury Auto Transport

NY to Sarasota Fla

Review by on 1/14/2021 1:49 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Car transport went well. Delivered the night before promised. Dealing with Sam Golden was good. He was very pleasant,,but price kept changing, blaming it on snow birds heading south later in season, d [More]

Minta Licata - Hi Dorothy, glad that your transport went well and that Sam did a great job! We're sorry to hear about the price changes, however. You are right, going down to Florida during this time is very busy an...
Great Service Mercury Auto Transport

Great Service

Review by on 1/11/2021 11:19 AM about Mercury Auto Transport

I felt totally Cared For. Cici was in constant contact reassuring me that I was going to be taken good care of. Thank you very much guys! I also wanna give a big Shout out to the Driver!!! He was tot [More]

Minta Licata - Thank you, Walter! It was a pleasure to be able to assist you with your auto transport.
Motorcycle Transport Montway Auto Transport

Motorcycle Transport

Review by on 12/27/2020 8:47 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Montway did and incredible job transporting my bike across the country. Bike was picked up within two days of making an arrangement and was delivered two weeks later on the exact day that they stated [More]

Montway - Thanks for choosing Montway, Dennis. Motorcycle transport requires special accommodations to be professionally done. So we're happy to hear our team was able to make the arrangements and deliver great...
Excellent Service from AmeriFreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent Service from AmeriFreight

Review by on 12/27/2020 9:48 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Awesome dealing with AmeriFreight! Excellent response time and quality service at a great price. Would definitely recommend to others who are looking to transport their vehicle in an effective manner. [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Stephen Coles at (678) 846-9155 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us thi...
Auto Star transport AutoStar Transport Express

Auto Star transport

Review by on 12/18/2020 2:20 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Everything went down as expected and promised. Car arrived on time in perfect condition. Initial contact person was with me on the phone everytime i had a question until the car arrived. Excellent s [More]

Mike Cannon - From Valerie 888-802-8250 Ext 2252. Thank you Rosa for the review. I am happy to know you liked our services and it was a pleasure assisting you. We at AutoStar Transport Express work hard to provide...
Outstanding service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Outstanding service

Review by on 12/15/2020 8:48 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I needed a car shipped from NYS to Florida and a different car shipped back from Florida to NYS. Amerfrieght was very detailed at explaining the process, answering all of my questions thoroughly. Bot [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Melissa Dossett at (678) 271-3041 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us t...
From NY to FL AmeriFreight Car Shipping

From NY to FL

Review by on 12/10/2020 3:45 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was so please when Samantha found a carrier for me within 24 hours. The pick up and delivery dates were spot on for my situation. The driver was really polite and friendly. My car came back to me in [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Samantha Smith at (770) 299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
My vehicle transport made easy AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My vehicle transport made easy

Review by on 12/8/2020 4:13 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This company helped to relieve my concerns about transport my vehicle from Saranac Lake NY to Port St. Lucie, Florida. They walked me thru their process and how the costs worked, as I had never used a [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Erica Hudson at (770) 881-8585 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
2 automobile Transports, NY to Florida. Mercury Auto Transport

2 automobile Transports, NY to Florida.

Review by on 11/30/2020 3:07 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

On time and honest, what else could you want. I will use again if need be. They sent pictures of the cars on the trailer and got access to my community without a problem.

Minta Licata - Thank you for the great review, Lewis! We're happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience transporting your two vehicles. Thanks for choosing Mercury!
Shipment of my Vehicle from NY to FL Quality Car Move

Shipment of my Vehicle from NY to FL

Review by on 11/17/2020 1:46 PM about Quality Car Move

Chris was the first person to contact me about the move. Filled me in on the process and how it works. Everything was done in a professional manner from pickup to delivery. No problems at all. I wou [More]

Chris - THIS IS WHY WE HAVE THE BEST REVIEWS IN THE INDUSTRY. CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140 or email chris@qualitycarmove.com , or simply go to our site and fill out the quote form for an instant quote