Providing more than 190,464 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $150 to $3900

hipping my car from NYC to Pompano Beach AutoStar Transport Express

hipping my car from NYC to Pompano Beach

Review by on 1/15/2019 6:21 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Transporting my car from NYC to Florida was handled professionally without any problems. Pick-up and delivery dates were on time as scheduled. My care was delivered to me in perfect condition. Thank [More]

Mike Cannon - From Edwin Meffe - 786-228-5364: Hi Mr Hanna, thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review. It was my pleasure taking care of all of this for you and helping you worry about one less thi...
Car transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car transport

Review by on 1/9/2019 1:44 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Never used a service like this before. It was all explained in detail to me. Pick up and delivery as scheduled. Driver and all staff friendly and concerned that I had a good experience. Would certainl [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122
Great car transport to florida Montway Auto Transport

Great car transport to florida

Review by on 1/9/2019 8:42 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Based on reviews, we chose montway to transport our car from NY to Jupiter, FL. The entire experience was professional and comfortable. Drivers were polite, and texted us before arriving. We would def [More]

Montway - Happy to provide a professional experience! Thanks for the review, Lori!
Ecxelent service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Ecxelent service

Review by on 1/3/2019 11:46 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This company is verey reliable and they give an ecxelent service. At all moments when my veihicle was being delivered they were in contact to let me know the process of the transport. Very trustfull c [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Shipped my car from Niagara Falls to Flo AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipped my car from Niagara Falls to Flo

Review by on 1/3/2019 10:47 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501620357-GS I has such a great experience in shipping my car to Florida. The driver met me as promised on pick up and delivery and was very professional and friendly. The car arrived on time and w [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates, call Lindsey at (678) 821-2296.
Car Shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Shipping

Review by on 12/4/2018 1:41 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Nicole did a great job searching for an Auto Transport Companies for shipping my car. Would have liked to have a better price but overall the service provided by her was very good!

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Nicole at 770-769-1601
Easy peezy BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Easy peezy

Review by on 11/21/2018 4:20 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Beverly Glen and Movewheels made this such an Easy transaction...would Def reccomend to anyone! Step by step support, a great experience. Spent days researching companies, thank God I chose them.

Linda Ross - Thank you for shipping with Movewheels!
Great service, fair price AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service, fair price

Review by on 11/13/2018 8:20 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I recently shipped my Porsche Cayman R from Rochester, NY to West Palm Beach, FL with AmeriFreight. The rep I dealt with, Richard, was completely professional, as was the driver to whom AmeriFreight [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Auto Transport Rates, Call Richard (678) 821-2653.
Car transport Montway Auto Transport

Car transport

Review by on 11/2/2018 2:43 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Very professional, clean and polite. Treated my car like they knew what they are doing . Picked up on time and dropped off on time. Very happy with the service.

Montway - Thanks for the great review, Vinny! Happy to hear we provided a wonderful experience for you!
The Best!!! Friendly Auto Transport

The Best!!!

Review by on 10/22/2018 8:22 AM about Friendly Auto Transport

I would highly recommend Friendly Auto Transport. Jasen was great to work with! I was in a binde getting my antique car moved from NY to FL and he made it happen. The previous company i had worked wit [More]

Jason - Thank you, Jessalea for trusting us to ship your antique! Happy to have been the ones to save you from past bad experiences. You were a pleasure to work with and to serve. God bless you and your fa...