Providing more than 192,997 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $150 to $3900

car delivery One Click Auto Ship Inc

car delivery

Review by on 3/15/2019 2:49 PM about One Click Auto Ship Inc

One Click did a good job delivering my car. Pick up was as expected, delivery was on time. No damage to my vehicle was done. Can't complain, would most likely use again if needed.

Dilnoza Isroilova - Thank you so much for your feedback!
Quality Service AutoStar Transport Express

Quality Service

Review by on 3/6/2019 7:55 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Auto Star Express, LLC is the real deal! All you have to do is check out their rating at the Better Business Bureau and observe their stellar rating. Many customers who have received excellent service [More]

Mike Cannon - Hi Nancy, thank you very much for the review, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. I’m glad to hear you had a nice experience, if you or any family members or friends need our services...
Service AutoStar Transport Express

Service

Review by on 3/6/2019 4:15 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I used Autostar to ship my Porsche from New York to Florida. The car was picked up and delivered 3 days from the day I have them a deposit. They were immediately responsive to my requests for status a [More]

Mike Cannon - Brian 888-802-8250 Ext 2245: Thank you so much for the positive review Tom! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you were satisfied with our service. We only work with repu...
Val hill MoverJet Logistics

Val hill

Review by on 2/28/2019 5:09 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Just had my car shipped from New York to DeLand Florida no problems there was very good he got it there when he told me he would everything went smoothly very happy will definitely use him again every [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Thank you so much! It was great to deal with you as a customer! Looking forward to doing more business with you! - Val Hillman
Good service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Good service

Review by on 2/20/2019 9:56 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

You guys are good but the carrier ?? are bad they tell you they going to bring your car one day and they don't show up. Is going to be 8 days and I still have not received my car.You guys should make [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Ivy Th...
Felicia Williams Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia Williams

Review by on 2/16/2019 12:23 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia took over my order and since then she was excellent, she answered all my questions in a timely manner, always took the time to reply and understood my concerns, she is the only reason i would [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
NY-FL Personal Car Transport Service Get it Done Transportation

NY-FL Personal Car Transport Service

Review by on 2/14/2019 8:00 PM about Get it Done Transportation

The service was excellent. Clear and quick communication via text message (our preferred method) with Matt, who was receiving our vehicle NY-side. He worked with us to find a convenient date and time. [More]

David Pein - thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. being family owned ts is exteamly important that all feed back comes back to us so we can continue to get better daily. Thank you Dave Pei...
Great service Seven Logistics, Inc.

Great service

Review by on 2/13/2019 3:11 PM about Seven Logistics, Inc.

Nick was great and helpful with bringing my car from New York to Flordia. I had dealt with other company and had bad experiences. Nick made it run smoothly. I will recommend his service to everyone.

Customer Care and Relations - Priscilla, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad we could provide a smooth service and all went well! We look forward to working with you again in the future!
Excellent Service Montway Auto Transport

Excellent Service

Review by on 2/12/2019 4:06 PM about Montway Auto Transport

From their informative customer service and support, to keeping their promise in terms of date, service provided, timeliness, putting us together with an excellent trucker, etc, I recommend Montway

Montway - Thank you for the great review, Richard! We're happy to hear we could provide awesome service. Let us know if we can assist again in the future!
Communication Get it Done Transportation

Communication

Review by on 2/11/2019 2:57 PM about Get it Done Transportation

The communication while transporting my Vespa was above and beyond. I was contacted pick up, throughout the transport and delivery. The pric was a steal as well. I can not thank get it done enough for [More]

David Pein - Joey, Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Being family owned our ultimate goal is to make sure our clients receive nothing less then 5 star service. Dave Pein 888-325-...