Providing more than 199,876 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$750

Average Price

$830

Price Range From $150 to $3900

Great Experience Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great Experience

Review by on 7/16/2019 11:33 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

When I moved, I shipped my vehicle across the country using ASG. I worked with Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 and she was very helpful and patient. It was my first time shipping a vehicle and she ans [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
honest Quality Car Move

honest

Review by on 7/15/2019 7:14 AM about Quality Car Move

paid $850 ny to fla after getting the run around by a few of these car transport companies and no return calls - Chris pulled through he was quick always responded fairprice great service very happy

Chris - CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140 OR EMAIL : chris@qualitycarmove.com ,or got to our site and us the quote form www.qualitycarmove.com
Quick and Easy Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Quick and Easy

Review by on 7/11/2019 12:58 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Good service American Auto Shipping

Good service

Review by on 7/10/2019 12:57 PM about American Auto Shipping

This whole industry is a bit dodgy, with many brokers taking your booking but then treat your requested time window as just a goal to aim for, but American Auto Shipping were refreshingly professional [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you, Gordon! We strive to be professional and accurate here and we're glad that you had a great experience with us and hope you give us a call if...
MOVEWHEELS BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

MOVEWHEELS

Review by on 6/21/2019 9:41 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

They are a good company. I would recommend them ! The agent was friendly. The cost was reasonable and they got the job done right. It didn't take long to receive my car and it was in good shape.

Linda Ross - It's important for us to know what each customer think about service we provide.
Very happy!!! BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Very happy!!!

Review by on 6/21/2019 8:12 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Movewheels and Allen came recommended by A friend who hasn't used them yet. Allen was a great help. He worked with me and put my fears to rest. The driver was perfect. They accomplished everything [More]

Linda Ross - We are glad that we were able to meet all your requirements and will be happy to work with you again!
Very happy!!! BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Very happy!!!

Review by on 6/21/2019 8:09 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Job well done Get it Done Transportation

Job well done

Review by on 5/21/2019 11:12 AM about Get it Done Transportation

Since this was the first time I transported a car, initially I was skeptical. I researched many companies prior to choosing Get It Done Transportation.

David Pein - Debbie I know you were nervous but i am very happy to read about the service you received from my nephew Joe Pein. Thank you for the opportunity to work ...
Arnold Hight - 360-255-7438 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Arnold Hight - 360-255-7438

Review by on 5/12/2019 6:40 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Very top notch. Arnold walked me through the process and was availble rhe entire time. First time shipping. Highly recommend. . Cant say enough good.

Terry Williams - *** Arnold Hight *** 360-255-7438 *** arnold@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you! P...
Follow up damage Goliath Auto Transport

Review by on 4/29/2019 7:56 AM about Goliath Auto Transport

I decided to update my review based on recent events. Brenden by your response you are making yourself look bad. Who blows up a customers phone because you don't like the review they wrote? Who argues [More]

Goliath Auto Transport - Denise is leaving me, Brenden of Goliath Auto Transport a negative review for damage she says happened by her carrier company, (A completely separate company than me, named DIRECT AUTO TRANSPORT, INC)...