Providing more than 274,975 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From New York to Florida

Price Range From $100 to $3900

Harry Davis 5 star rating quote number 1 AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry Davis 5 star rating quote number 1

Review by on 11/14/2022 11:01 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry Davis deserves a 5 star rating because he was extremely helpful with in all aspects of the procedure to complete every step of helping me take care of the details, And the driver was on time fo [More]

AmeriFreight - Call or text Harry Davis at (678) 608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave ...
5 star AmeriFreight Car Shipping

5 star

Review by on 11/14/2022 10:21 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry Davis was a 5 star rating. He was extremely helpful in all aspects of my trip from New York to Florida. As well as helping me step by step through the process. Driver picked up my car and delive [More]

1977 Corvette AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1977 Corvette

Review by on 11/11/2022 11:22 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Reginald Clayton?? did a great job helping me find someone to deliver my vehicle. He was very knowledgeable on the process and was able to answer all my questions and concerns. He stayed in constant c [More]

AmeriFreight - Call or text Reginald Clayton 404-806-6808 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave ...
Excellent Service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Excellent Service

Review by on 11/8/2022 3:49 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

The service was amazing. Felicia help me out since the beginning, during and atthe end of the transaction. Smooth and simple. Very easy to work with. I would recommend them 100%

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 8-4pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Car transport Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Car transport

Review by on 11/5/2022 9:14 AM about Ship Your Car Now LLC.

I definitely would recommend this company to ship your automobile. I previously had a bad experience with another company and I was skeptical about shipping my car. Jody at ship your car now was ver [More]

Mitchell Davis - Thanks for the review! We're glad Jody could help you out
Car transport from NY to Florida AutoStar Transport Express

Car transport from NY to Florida

Review by on 11/3/2022 9:57 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

Responded quickly to phone calls. Took time to answer all my questions . Arrived on time for pick up. Driver was polite and informed. Price increased $100 from quote but I was told about it and given [More]

Mike Cannon - From Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 4215: Thank you so much for the great review Maria! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make sure...
Great Customer Service Mercury Auto Transport

Great Customer Service

Review by on 11/1/2022 5:11 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

We had the pleasure of working with Paul Hamilton at Mercury Auto Transport to ship our car to Florida. It was our first time working with Paul and Mercury Auto Transport. Paul gave me regular updat [More]

Jeff Solomon - Thank you for your review! We appreciate your positive feedback. We at Mercury work really hard to make sure your transport goes smoothly. Thank you for your business.
Car service American Auto Shipping

Car service

Review by on 10/28/2022 6:51 PM about American Auto Shipping

Great company on time and very helpful. Your workers were polite and willing to help me on where was best spot to pickup car. Your answering service was very helpful to on answering my many questions. [More]

Mark - Call Alex (800) 577-3617 - Thanks so much for your review and for your recommendation as well! Please note that we NEVER compensate our customers for reviews.
Auto Tramport Mercury Auto Transport

Auto Tramport

Review by on 10/3/2022 3:38 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

I had a classic car shipped on an open bed trailer. Everything went smoothly. Communication was very good. My car was picked up at the day promised and delivered within the window they gave me for the [More]

Jeff Solomon - Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated!
Bait & Switch Scam SGT Auto Transport

Bait & Switch Scam

Review by on 9/9/2022 2:44 AM about SGT Auto Transport

So I previously wrote a positive review of SGT Auto Transport that I am trying to have removed/altered. This company is an absolute fraud. My second time shipping a car with them. First time was not a [More]

SGT Auto Transport - We are sorry to hear about your bad experience and thank you for sharing your feedback. We do apologize for the current situation. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we ...