Providing more than 192,919 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $190 to $3800

Great services AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great services

Review by on 3/20/2019 4:27 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I used them twice as a result of the my first experience. Harry is so helpful and will call you frequently to check on everything from the beginning to the end. I trust that my car was getting transpo [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Awesome Experience! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Awesome Experience!

Review by on 3/19/2019 4:07 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had shipped my car once cross-country prior to this and the courtesy, speed, professionalism of AmeriFreight and Millie Sheppard more specifically was far beyond what I was expecting based off of my [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Millie Shepard at 678-821-2420.
Awesome Experience! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Awesome Experience!

Review by on 3/13/2019 6:42 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had shipped my car once cross-country prior to this and the courtesy, speed, professionalism of AmeriFreight and Millie Shepard more specifically was far beyond what I was expecting based off of my [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Millie at 678-821-2420.
Amerifreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight

Review by on 2/14/2019 9:26 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Nicole from Amerifreight had worked closely with me since I requested for quote and she secured the carrier at a reasonable price for my vehicle to be shipped from california to Virginia door to door [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please Nicole at 770-769-1601
Outstanding Service American Auto Shipping

Outstanding Service

Review by on 2/4/2019 11:45 PM about American Auto Shipping

American Auto Shipping was prompt in getting me a quote for shipping my car across the country and didn't hesitate to answer all of m questions. My car was shipped from Virginia to California and arri [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks Barry! Glad the process went well. We would be glad to have you as a customer again.
Thomas Davidson BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Thomas Davidson

Review by on 1/24/2019 5:44 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Thomas Davidson did an absolutely amazing job helping me in the transport of my son's car from our home in Lake Forest, CA to Virginia where he is attending school at ODU. I had spoken to several ot [More]

Linda Ross - Our qualified managers always try to make the customer satisfied. Thank you for your feedback!
Montway Auto Transport Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport

Review by on 1/9/2019 6:03 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Second time using this company. Both times were across the county transports and both times my vehicle arrived on time and undamaged. Great job and Thank you.

Montway - Thanks for the great review, Charles! Happy to provide safe and reliable service!
Car Shipment AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Shipment

Review by on 1/4/2019 2:44 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had to ship my car last minute over the holidays. It was the first time shipping a car and Nicole did an amazing job helping me understand what to expect and what I would need to provide. My car shi [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Nicole at 770-769-1601
1965 Mustang Fastback transport Patriot Transport USA

1965 Mustang Fastback transport

Review by on 12/31/2018 10:29 PM about Patriot Transport USA

Dakota is awesome! Patriot Transport USA is awesome! I purchased my classic mustang from eBay in California and had Patriot Transport ship it to Virginia Beach, Va. Dakota pull off a Christmas mira [More]

Mike Koberstein - Thank you Scott! Glad we could help you start off the New Year in fine style! We appreciated the excellent review and look forward to working with you again. Thank you for sharing with others your ...
Shipment :California to Norfolk Virginia AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipment :California to Norfolk Virginia

Review by on 11/27/2018 9:47 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

First of all CSA - Lindsey Peacock did Excellent working to help me find the right price, The first quote we knew was not going to work out. She did all the homework and found the right price with Hap [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lindsey at 678-821-2296.