Providing more than 203,188 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $190 to $3800

Customer service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Customer service

Review by on 9/19/2019 7:36 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My experience with the broker that helped me was great, she explained everything and detailed and didn’t feel pressured. I recommend Erica if you want someone with all the details.

AmeriFreight - Call Erica Hudson at 770-881-8585 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this v...
Transporting my Van Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Transporting my Van

Review by on 9/6/2019 12:38 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

LeeAnn was exceptional in handling the transport of my unique van. She kept me up to date on progress and was super helpful with facilitating the pickup and delivery of the van.. My friends who had to [More]

Terry Williams - Phil, it was my pleasure working with you and your great group of friends to get your van transported to its destination in Virginia. Many thanks to Todd and Rhonda for their assistance in our team ef...
Customer Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Customer Service

Review by on 9/3/2019 4:56 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great experience using Amerifrieght. Danielle made the entire process easy to understand and everything she said would happen, did. I have zero complaints and highly recommend using Amerifreight for y [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Danielle at 678-608-0625. Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review.
Excellent sourcing and communication AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent sourcing and communication

Review by on 8/29/2019 2:54 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lecia at AmeriFreight was great with the round trip shipping of our vehicle from Virginia to California and back again. She stayed in constant contact and follow up throughout the entire process. [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Lecia at 678-369-4122. Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review.
Phenomenal Experience - Harry Davis Made AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Phenomenal Experience - Harry Davis Made

Review by on 8/20/2019 9:20 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I decided to ship my car during my move cross-country close to the last possible minute. After looking at different services, the reviews of AmeriFreight really were quite phenomenal, and so I decided [More]

AmeriFreight - Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review. For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Harry at 678 608 0604
EASY GOING Auto Shipping Group Inc.

EASY GOING

Review by on 8/9/2019 7:20 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

My entire process from contacting the representative to set up a pickup and transport my vehicle was easy going from start to finish, The transport company that was sent was very professional and all [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 13 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Michael, Thank you so much for the positive feedback, I...
Transport of car and golf cart AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transport of car and golf cart

Review by on 8/6/2019 3:48 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was so impressed with the quick transport of my vehicles from California to Virginia. The enclosed trailer was exactly what I wanted and the driver was pleasant, courteous, and responsible. Ameri [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia Phillips at 678-369-4122
Great Service BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Great Service

Review by on 8/2/2019 11:22 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I am very happy with their service ; I shipped my car from CA to VA. Everything was smooth and received my car on time. I would ship my car with them again in the future.

Linda Ross - We are glad that we were able to meet all your requirements and will be happy to work with you again!
Excellent service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Excellent service

Review by on 7/31/2019 9:55 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I am very impressed by the excellent service of this company. I will freely recommended them. Stephanie was very efficient. She arrange for an excellent shipper. There was no unnecessary delay. Nor [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***** Narveen, Thank you for the AMAZING 5 Star review. I enjoyed assisting you with your vehicle relocation. ...
Did not meet expectations. Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Did not meet expectations.

Review by on 7/30/2019 10:39 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

We recently reached out to a couple of companies for quotes to ship a vehicle from CA to VA. While ASG was not the cheapest quote, they made us believe they were the best company for the job. Unfortun [More]

Terry Williams - Hi, I researched my orders and I do not have a customer named "Rebecca." I do have an order w/ a is Johnathan Speegle that recently delivered on this route. At 1st I was going to dispute this review ...