Providing more than 196,106 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$950

Average Price

$1098

Price Range From $190 to $3800

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678

Review by on 5/17/2019 4:38 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie was professional and pleasant on the phone when taking down my quote. I appreciated her explanation of the process and her transparency concerning my best options for vehicle transport. The [More]

Terry Williams - *****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****CALL OR TEXT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Cris, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. I am ...
AVOID! Quotes are dishonest! American Auto Shipping

AVOID! Quotes are dishonest!

Review by on 4/2/2019 4:20 PM about American Auto Shipping

After confirming a pickup within 2 hours, the dispatcher called me back to ask if I was okay with the price increase from the quoted price of $1096 to more than $1326. These guys are a fraud! Unprof [More]

Mark - We are sorry. We do not know who you are. We have no information other then Mark. Please phone us at 800-577-3617 so we can locate your account and make this right for you.
Not Satisfied AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Not Satisfied

Review by on 4/1/2019 10:36 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I’m in the military, and I was moving duty stations. Two months prior to my move date, I shopped around companies online for affordable pricing. I have read good reviews about AmeriFreight and the pr [More]

AmeriFreight - We are very sorry and apologize for not being able to meet your expectations in shipping your vehicle. Per our records, you were offered the guaranteed price with a firm pickup option, but you decline...
Great services AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great services

Review by on 3/20/2019 4:27 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I used them twice as a result of the my first experience. Harry is so helpful and will call you frequently to check on everything from the beginning to the end. I trust that my car was getting transpo [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Awesome Experience! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Awesome Experience!

Review by on 3/19/2019 4:07 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had shipped my car once cross-country prior to this and the courtesy, speed, professionalism of AmeriFreight and Millie Sheppard more specifically was far beyond what I was expecting based off of my [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Millie Shepard at 678-821-2420.
Awesome Experience! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Awesome Experience!

Review by on 3/13/2019 6:42 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had shipped my car once cross-country prior to this and the courtesy, speed, professionalism of AmeriFreight and Millie Shepard more specifically was far beyond what I was expecting based off of my [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Millie at 678-821-2420.
Amerifreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight

Review by on 2/14/2019 9:26 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Nicole from Amerifreight had worked closely with me since I requested for quote and she secured the carrier at a reasonable price for my vehicle to be shipped from california to Virginia door to door [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please Nicole at 770-769-1601
Outstanding Service American Auto Shipping

Outstanding Service

Review by on 2/4/2019 11:45 PM about American Auto Shipping

American Auto Shipping was prompt in getting me a quote for shipping my car across the country and didn't hesitate to answer all of m questions. My car was shipped from Virginia to California and arri [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks Barry! Glad the process went well. We would be glad to have you as a customer again.
Thomas Davidson BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Thomas Davidson

Review by on 1/24/2019 5:44 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Thomas Davidson did an absolutely amazing job helping me in the transport of my son's car from our home in Lake Forest, CA to Virginia where he is attending school at ODU. I had spoken to several ot [More]

Linda Ross - Our qualified managers always try to make the customer satisfied. Thank you for your feedback!
Montway Auto Transport Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport

Review by on 1/9/2019 6:03 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Second time using this company. Both times were across the county transports and both times my vehicle arrived on time and undamaged. Great job and Thank you.

Montway - Thanks for the great review, Charles! Happy to provide safe and reliable service!