Providing more than 199,879 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Average Price

$1101

Price Range From $190 to $3800

Reliable and reasonable price! GetCarrier.com

Reliable and reasonable price!

Review by on 6/26/2019 7:47 AM about GetCarrier.com

Shipping a car from Hawaii to Virginia cost almost three thousand dollars and I cannot afford to pay for it. My husband and I decided to ship it from Hawaii to Long Beach, which will save us money. I [More]

Max Antonov - Thank you for leaving a review! GetCarrier team is so happy to hear such good feedbacks. We're really proud that you're satisfied with our work. We were so glad to deal with you, so please come ...
Excellant AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellant

Review by on 6/23/2019 11:11 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha worked very well with me and my wife. I'm in the military and was unable to be in contact consistently but had nothing to worry about because Samantha along with my wife handled it all!

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Samantha at 770-299-8602
Got the job done! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Got the job done!

Review by on 6/19/2019 1:05 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Jahlil gave me a great overview of the process, and got me a transporter that was able to get the job done. If you’re looking to ship a car call Jahlil.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Jahlil at 678-619-0457
Prompt, Easy, Affordable Delivery! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Prompt, Easy, Affordable Delivery!

Review by on 6/18/2019 3:40 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Thanks Amerifreight for delivering my son’s car to him from California to Virginia, in a “tight window of time”. Everyone involved was warm, friendly, professional, and extremely helpful. We could not [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Kathryn Major at: 678-369-4271
Transport car from California to Virgini AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transport car from California to Virgini

Review by on 6/13/2019 1:44 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

After calling many companies I called AmeriFreight and Jahlil Witt was the person who helped me. Within just half hour he found a drive to transport my car. Everything went extremely smooth. My car wa [More]

AmeriFreight - Highly appreciated ! For "Jay" services contact 678-619-0457
I did NOTHING... AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I did NOTHING...

Review by on 5/30/2019 1:35 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

All I had to do was get a quote and Mr. Davis took care of the rest. Needed vehicle moved from CA to VA. Car picked up the next day and brought to my driveway 5 days later. Door to door. Highly recomm [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678

Review by on 5/17/2019 4:38 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie was professional and pleasant on the phone when taking down my quote. I appreciated her explanation of the process and her transparency concerning my best options for vehicle transport. The [More]

Terry Williams - *****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****CALL OR TEXT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Cris, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. I am ...
AVOID! Quotes are dishonest! American Auto Shipping

AVOID! Quotes are dishonest!

Review by on 4/2/2019 4:20 PM about American Auto Shipping

After confirming a pickup within 2 hours, the dispatcher called me back to ask if I was okay with the price increase from the quoted price of $1096 to more than $1326. These guys are a fraud! Unprof [More]

Mark - We are sorry. We do not know who you are. We have no information other then Mark. Please phone us at 800-577-3617 so we can locate your account and make this right for you.
Not Satisfied AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Not Satisfied

Review by on 4/1/2019 10:36 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I’m in the military, and I was moving duty stations. Two months prior to my move date, I shopped around companies online for affordable pricing. I have read good reviews about AmeriFreight and the pr [More]

AmeriFreight - We are very sorry and apologize for not being able to meet your expectations in shipping your vehicle. Per our records, you were offered the guaranteed price with a firm pickup option, but you decline...
Great services AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great services

Review by on 3/20/2019 4:27 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I used them twice as a result of the my first experience. Harry is so helpful and will call you frequently to check on everything from the beginning to the end. I trust that my car was getting transpo [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604