Providing more than 227,293 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$950

Average Price

$1118

Price Range From $190 to $3885

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 10/13/2020 10:53 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This was the first time that I had to transport my two vehicles from the West to East Coast. Not knowing the procedure or how it is done, I contacted several companies before deciding upon Auto Shipp [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 8-4pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Auto Transport Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Auto Transport

Review by on 10/12/2020 12:35 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

My coordinator at Mercury, Deb Ciriello, made the process of moving the car from California to Virginia pain free! She explained the process so it was understandable and transparent and found an excel [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thank you Mary
Car shipped AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car shipped

Review by on 10/11/2020 2:48 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The overall process went ok. It was easy to use, however, there were some changes from the quote to the actual fee that was surprising. Also, my car's hood was splash with oil from another car that [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Harry Davis at (678) 608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Auto Transport experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Auto Transport experience

Review by on 9/29/2020 3:32 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My Audi arrived safe and sound. Process was easy. Quote was less than actual charge however it was worth the money. My car was shipped from the west coast to the east coast. From start to finish iwith [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Samantha Smith at (770) 299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
Smooth and faster than advertised AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Smooth and faster than advertised

Review by on 9/24/2020 7:18 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Virginia was great. Said it would take 5-7 days for delivery. It was actually only 4 days. Virginia was great and I have recommended this service to three family members who are moving and need to shi [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Virginia Raynes at 770.486.1010 ext 211 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leav...
Delivered sooner than expected! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Delivered sooner than expected!

Review by on 9/14/2020 3:42 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was referred to Amerifreight by my brother who only had good things to say about his experience shipping his daughter's car from Oklahoma to California. He read reviews prior to shipping and checke [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Whitney Galloway at (678) 619-1823 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us...
Satisfied AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Satisfied

Review by on 9/7/2020 6:13 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Good communication & customer service from my rep, Harry Davis (order 1501928105-EP). Vehicle picked up & delivered within estimated time frame and for a fair price.

AmeriFreight - Call Harry Davis at (678) 608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Adam Spafford 951-289-5311/ #1059825 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Adam Spafford 951-289-5311/ #1059825

Review by on 9/4/2020 3:34 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Adam was polite, professional, and responsive to my concerns. When there was a miscommunication with my driver regarding the delivery, he immediately reached out to get more information. The situati [More]

Terry Williams - It was a pleasure working with you, Jan! Thanks again for your trust and business! Adam Spafford Call/text: 951-289-5311 adams@autoshippinggroup.com
CA -> VA car transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

CA -> VA car transport

Review by on 9/3/2020 2:46 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had hired another broker to get my car moved from California to Virginia. That one was a mistake - they promised I wouldn't be charged until a driver was located. No driver was ever located, they [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Jessie Hester at 678.799.9231 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Moving 2 Cars MoverJet Logistics

Moving 2 Cars

Review by on 8/26/2020 12:40 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Liza Brooks helped me move 2 cars in the last two weeks. One from Southern California to Charlottesville, Virginia and one from Southern California to Dallas. She was honest on the ball and very effic [More]

Elizabeth Miller - We tend to provide our customers with fair and honest service. Thank you for your words!