Providing more than 274,978 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From California to California

Average Price

$643

Price Range From $100 to $3750

Good service and communication from Leci AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Good service and communication from Leci

Review by on 12/2/2022 3:33 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The process went smoothly and I would use again. Only complaint is that the initial quote was for $600 and I ended up paying $750. But, the car did come on a covered trailer, which was not part of t [More]

AmeriFreight - Call or text Lecia Phillips @678-961-0988 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave u...
My experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My experience

Review by on 11/27/2022 4:28 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I needed a car shipped that I won at auction and I had input my information somewhere (can’t remember where lol) I was contacted by multiple people through text and all the prices seemed to be so unbe [More]

AmeriFreight - Call or text Rosalind Cook at (678) 649-3166 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customers for shipping with us and spending the time to lea...
Shipping Mustang to Military Base Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Shipping Mustang to Military Base

Review by on 11/16/2022 12:37 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Order # 1080386/ Felicia I cannot say it enough, how Felicia from Auto Shipping Group was AMAZING in every way .Our son was assigned to his first duty station. As a parent, Im sure some can relate all [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 8-4pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
CA to AZ Truck Transport! AutoStar Transport Express

CA to AZ Truck Transport!

Review by on 11/14/2022 9:23 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

I worked with Juan and it was an overall easy experience! The communication was great and the truck was picked up on time. The driver who picked up even communicated with me on his route, time of deli [More]

Mike Cannon - From Juan Acosta (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2260. Hi Eric! Thank you for taking your time to share you experience. We are so glad to hear your transport experience was great. It is always great to hear posi...
Reliable company US Car Go Freight Logistics LLC

Reliable company

Review by on 11/12/2022 6:47 PM about US Car Go Freight Logistics LLC

Sophia was very helpful and she has a great customer service. I recommend US Car Go Freight logistic and the driver who pick up and drop off my Car… great job

Alex Brown - Thanks for choosing US CAR-GO for easy, fast and reliable car shipping services.
AutoStar - Great AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar - Great

Review by on 11/9/2022 5:54 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Great quote backed up with follow through, excellent communication throughout. Diligent verified driver completed the delivery. I would use them again.

Mike Cannon - From Frank 888-802-8250 Ext 2248: Thank you so much for the great review Paul! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. As you know we alway...
Excellent customer service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent customer service

Review by on 11/8/2022 4:11 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Thank you for the dependable job of getting my car to me! Our driver was great and communicated with us every step. Transport was arranged in an extremely timely manner. A big thank you to Brandon (or [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Brandon Hodges at 770-625-1569 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Great communication Quality Car Move

Great communication

Review by on 10/27/2022 9:42 AM about Quality Car Move

Chris Was flexible and understanding of my changing work schedule and made adjustments as necessary to make sure he found the right carrier for me. Thanks Chris

Chris - MORE EXPERIENCE AND THE BEST REVIEWS IN THE INDUSTRY. CHRIS 954 281 9140 chris@qualitycarmove.com
Amazing service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Amazing service

Review by on 10/20/2022 6:29 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia was very good at exposing how everything works. I was able to find a driver quickly and Felicia made sure to check in and see how everything is going. The whole experience was smooth and stres [More]

Chevy K20 Mercury Auto Transport

Chevy K20

Review by on 10/14/2022 11:26 AM about Mercury Auto Transport

First of all Pete Reynolds was extremely helpful. He answered all my questions and kept in contact with me through out the hole experience. Our driver arrived in a brand new flatbed tow truck and wa [More]

Jeff Solomon - Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review