Providing more than 232,817 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From California to California

Price Range From $100 to $3750

Dispatch team Reindeer Auto Relocation

Dispatch team

Review by on 1/21/2021 12:11 PM about Reindeer Auto Relocation

Overall I really like work with you guys you guys are awesome with him the time of the payment the dispatcher they answer quickly we don’t have any problem nothing so we Love to continue working with [More]

Jessica Clark - Thank you for the feedback, Noor. We look forward to continuing to work with you as well!
Second Time a Charm AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Second Time a Charm

Review by on 1/20/2021 8:18 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha at AmeriFreight did an outstanding and exceptional job at delivering quality service for the shipment of my vehicle. Great communication, prompt and efficient service. This was my second time [More]

AmeriFreight - Call or text Samantha Smith at (770) 299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to lea...
Landcruiser transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Landcruiser transport

Review by on 1/18/2021 9:37 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great service — super quick and great price. Easy to contact Lance and he’s always quick to rowing to all inquiries on both sides of the transaction. Would definitely use again.

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Matt ...
great experience AutoStar Transport Express

great experience

Review by on 12/23/2020 7:21 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

we had a great experience with autostar transport express! I would recommend this company if youre looking for a long car haul! it was an overall great experience!

Mike Cannon - From Sofia 888-802-8250 x 4205: Hello Peter, Thank you for providing feedback on your transport experience. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank you for shipping with us and spending the ti...
Excellent job all around Mercury Auto Transport

Excellent job all around

Review by on 12/21/2020 5:10 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Was very happy with the quote they gave me, how well their agents communicated with me throughout the whole process (super responsive whenever I had follow up questions), and how smoothly pickup/drop [More]

Minta Licata - Thank you, Priya!
Never got paid Royal Quality Logistics

Never got paid

Review by on 12/17/2020 10:58 PM about Royal Quality Logistics

Did a job for this company back in October of this year. I completed the job and never got paid, ever since i been getting the the runaround still until this day i haven't received a payment from this [More]

Martin Rush - Original owner paid recipient...below is Bank info: Printed from Chase for Business Date sent Status Recipient Type Amount Nov 6, 2020 Completed TWINZ TOWING AND RECOVERY "Order ID:...
Honesty Mercury Auto Transport

Honesty

Review by on 12/17/2020 6:04 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

I have bought several cars from around the country over many years. All these brokers got my information and then I waited for sometimes over a month. I was stuck. Mercury took my order and I received [More]

Minta Licata - Thank you for the feedback, Ed! It was a pleasure to be able to assist you in a timely manner.
AutoStar Transport Express LLC AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar Transport Express LLC

Review by on 12/16/2020 3:15 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

My experience with AutoStart Transport Express was great! They offered a better price than other companies and they accurately estimated the pick up and arrival of my vehicle. I wasn't required to pay [More]

Mike Cannon - From Valerie 888-802-8250 Ext 2252. Thank you Deborah for the review, we love hearing our customers are happy with the service provided! We at AutoStar Transport Express work hard to meet expectations...
HEIDI SCHULZE 360-214-3671 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

HEIDI SCHULZE 360-214-3671

Review by on 12/14/2020 1:39 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Called and she said the trucks are usually full by Wednesday, but she would work on it! 12 hours later I have a truck and a great price with a delivery within three days. Great customer service and a [More]

Terry Williams - email me heidi@autoshippinggroup.com for a FREE estimate or call/text me directly at 360-214-3671. Multi car discounts/return customer/student/military Barry- It was wonderful working with you. Th...
Thank you! Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Thank you!

Review by on 12/11/2020 5:18 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I am a return customer, ASG is awesome! I called to have a vehicle transported late Tuesday, the vehicle was picked up for shipping Wednesday and arrived Thursday, thank you Kim!

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 15 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Marisa, Thank you so much! I am so glad we got that veh...