Providing more than 195,978 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Excellent job AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent job

Review by on 5/13/2019 5:25 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Thank you very much for transporting our vehicle back from California. This is the fifth time we have used Amerifreight and everything went very well! Both the pickup and the delivery were as schedu [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Lecia Phillips @ 678-369-7122
Transporting my car from California to AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transporting my car from California to

Review by on 5/12/2019 11:58 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I highly recommend this company! I had to make many date changes and Danielle was so patient with me. She was always nice on the phone and updated me with emails. I was really amazed that my car ar [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Danielle Roth @ 678-608-0624
Easy American Auto Shipping

Easy

Review by on 5/9/2019 4:15 PM about American Auto Shipping

Got my car shipped from CA to TX. Working with American Auto Shipping was easy. Only needed to give some information and I emailed them with questions when needed. No issues what-so-ever.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We're glad everything worked out well! Thanks for using us, and we hope to work for you again! Take care!
First Time AmeriFreight Car Shipping

First Time

Review by on 5/2/2019 10:09 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry at AmeriFreight was really great helping a first time shipper with navigating this process. He was there with me each step of the way offering advice and working with me to get my two cars shipp [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates , please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Shipment of 2009 Hyundai Elantra AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipment of 2009 Hyundai Elantra

Review by on 5/1/2019 12:09 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Richard Jernigan was excellent! He was very reassuring, patient, relieved my anxiety, found affordable carrier to pick and deliver the car right away.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653
Auto Shipping Group - Leeann Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group - Leeann

Review by on 4/28/2019 11:13 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

If you're looking to ship a vehicle, Leeann is the one to call. She advocates for her clients, to get fair prices and quality transporters in a very short time. Whether its in state or cross country, [More]

Terry Williams - R & G, it is always a my pleasure working with you both and getting your Copart vehicles transported. I appreciate you referring your friend so I could help with their mini cooper from California! L...
Reliable and responsive Get it Done Transportation

Reliable and responsive

Review by on 4/9/2019 3:02 PM about Get it Done Transportation

Gettting a vehicle transported is an inherently frustrating process. I had other companies overpromise and underperform. Ed was open and honest about the process. The most important reason I am giv [More]

David Pein - Jeff thank you for writing about your experience with my brother Ed. being a true family owned and operated business we know how important it is to make sure each and every client receives nothing les...
Excellent company Montway Auto Transport

Excellent company

Review by on 4/9/2019 1:48 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Fast and accomodating service. Bat, the driver was so nice and brought the car 1 day earlier to a location I was close to. I recommend it to anyone interested in shipping a car.

Montway - Thank you so much for the review, Florentina! We'll be sure to let the driver know they did a wonderful job!
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AutoStar Transport Express

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Review by on 3/24/2019 5:24 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

SHIPPING A CAR ACROSS THE COUNTRY IS A PROCESS. THERE ARE STEPS TO FOLLOW AND THEN COMMUNICATIONS FOLLOW. THIS TRANSPORT COMPANY IS VERY RELIABLE WITH THE ENTIRE PROCESS. I HAVE A VERY EXPENSIVE PORSC [More]

Mike Cannon - From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 4215: Thank you so much for the great review Roger! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make sur...
Thank you! Get it Done Transportation

Thank you!

Review by on 3/23/2019 3:22 PM about Get it Done Transportation

I transported my Jeep Cherokee from San Jose to Houston and I was very nervous about the move. once I spoke to joe from Get It Done Transportation I instantly get better. I was able to communicate wit [More]

David Pein - Rafael, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with my nephew Joe. We are family owned and our ultimate goal is to make sure each client is 100% satisfied. Thank you Dave Pein 88...