Providing more than 192,997 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Moving wheels experience BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Moving wheels experience

Review by on 3/20/2019 3:46 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Wonderful experience with the staff, kept me up to date with all the steps thru the process. No issues whatsoever . Eva was on key with the required information and the movers made the transfer very [More]

Linda Ross - We were glad to assist you with transportation. If you need this service again don't hesitate to contact us!
Great service and timely delivery AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service and timely delivery

Review by on 3/20/2019 1:10 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Team worked with me to get the car picked up the day i needed it to be. Also, the car arrived on time and in perfect shape!!! Great experience and very easy. Thanks!

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates please contact, Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Car transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car transport

Review by on 3/17/2019 6:54 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Millie, Amerifreihht, 1501648593-DB, did a great job. I was very satisfied with her service and follow up. She stayed in constant contact with me the whole time.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Millie Shepard at 678-821-2420.
Felicia Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia

Review by on 3/8/2019 8:39 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group (mainly Felicia) did an outstanding job from pick up to delivery. I was contacted daily regarding my pick up and after the pick up and when my truck was en route. Kudos to Felicia. [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Satisfaction Get it Done Transportation

Satisfaction

Review by on 3/4/2019 1:06 AM about Get it Done Transportation

Service was great! The best price to transport my car and it delivered a day earlier. Everything works out, I would recommend my friends to Get It Done Transportation :-)

David Pein - Winnie, We really appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you Dave Pein 888-325-1899
Persistence and Excellent Service! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Persistence and Excellent Service!

Review by on 2/21/2019 7:17 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry and AmeriFreight did me well. My vehicle was safely transported and both the pick up and delivery were timely and professionally done by the shipper selected by AmeriFreight. Most importantly, [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Great service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service

Review by on 2/20/2019 11:30 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent experience— they quote reasonably, get your shipped on time, and have the best customer service. I worked with Samantha and she always responded promptly and addressed my concerns. She was a [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Quick and easy Montway Auto Transport

Quick and easy

Review by on 2/13/2019 10:36 AM about Montway Auto Transport

I went with another company initially because they were cheaper, but they totally dropped the ball. I called Montway again and they made it happen within a few days. They were very responsive and pr [More]

Montway - Thank you for the great review, Michael! Glad we could come through with timely and professional service.
Over charged me day of shipping Eastern Pacific Logistic Services

Over charged me day of shipping

Review by on 2/13/2019 4:56 AM about Eastern Pacific Logistic Services

Was told 1500 for 2 cars. Took off work on scheduled day of shipping to get cars released to shipper since they are behind gates and at 2 different locations. After he swindled me for the deposit with [More]

carlos lagar - I am sorry you feel this way but everything was explained to you before we dispatched and as a matter of fact i discounted the rate several times because you wanted to be at $1500 for two 1970 and 197...
Excellent service! Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Excellent service!

Review by on 1/29/2019 8:17 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Agent was very professional and courteous during the car transportation process. She clearly explained all details in a professional manner. This is an outstanding company with awesome customer servi [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 503-836-1028 CALL/TEXT - 16 YEARS EXPERIENCE - Cliff, thank you so much for such a great review, it makes my day to have such happy customers. Thank you again. Malia