Providing more than 190,464 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$750

Average Price

$872

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Car delivery Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Car delivery

Review by on 1/16/2019 5:31 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Not the cheapest, not the most expensive but the communication was excellent, and compared to some of the other groups I talked to, I'm glad I chose ASG and had Kimberly as the contact.

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 12 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Ron, Thanks for the great feedback! If there is anythi...
Great AutoStar Transport Express

Great

Review by on 1/10/2019 11:35 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

The agent, Edwin, is very helpful. My car has been shipped from California to Texas. It only takes around 4 days. There are no any scratches. It is great to choose AutoStar Transport Express.

Mike Cannon - From Edwin - 786-228-5364: Thank you so much for the great review Ngoc! I'm very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with our services. We always make sure to wor...
New Car DIY Transport Inc.

New Car

Review by on 1/4/2019 10:44 AM about DIY Transport Inc.

Once I choose DIY transport. Hasan was awesome staying in touch and letting me know when my car would be picked up. They handled everything with the dealership as well. The driver contacted me on his [More]

Danielle - Kevin, thank you for taking the time out to leave us a great review! We really appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!
Successful Shipment - Anaheim to San Ant AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Successful Shipment - Anaheim to San Ant

Review by on 1/1/2019 11:11 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight did a great job shipping my Toyota Prius from Southern CA to San Antonio, TX. There are many auto freight companies that may be chosen; I did a lot of research in the whole process. First [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Jarrell @ 678-821-2420.
Fast Delivery Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Fast Delivery Service

Review by on 12/26/2018 3:32 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Very Pleased. Our final shipping price came in higher than the original quote by an additional $450+. However, the transport carrier picked up and delivered my vehicle within the quoted time frame i [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Great experience! Montway Auto Transport

Great experience!

Review by on 12/21/2018 6:49 PM about Montway Auto Transport

My car was transported from Northern California to North Texas in a timely manner. I was pleased to see my car arriv d in the exact same condition as when it left. The driver was so nice as well!!

Montway - Thank you so much for the review, Jennifer. We're happy to hear that you had a great experience!
Great Sevice AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Sevice

Review by on 12/18/2018 12:07 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The overall experience, from quote to delivery, is great. This is my second time shipping my car, and it is so much better than I experienced before. Nicole and the other staff are all kind, professio [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Nicole at 770-769-1601
AmeriFreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight

Review by on 12/7/2018 1:51 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry provided exceptional service and follow-up. He took time to explain the process to me and answer all my questions. I was also pleased with the shipper.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates. please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Car transportation BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Car transportation

Review by on 11/29/2018 4:14 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Stanley was helpful in getting me right quote and get the driver assigned in right time. My friend suggested him to contact him as he got a great transportation service last month. I got my CR-V deliv [More]

Linda Ross - We greatly appreciate your feedback!
AmeriFreight Auto Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight Auto Transport

Review by on 11/29/2018 2:02 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This is my second time working with Harry Davis from AmeriFreight. He was easy to work with and did exactly what he said he would do both times. Both vehicles arrived undamaged and on time. I would n [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604