Providing more than 190,464 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$1200

Average Price

$1280

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Great Service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great Service

Review by on 1/8/2019 6:03 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Last year I worked with Kim at the Auto Shipping Group to ship a car from California to New York. I called a few other brokers but Kim had such good follow up I went with ASG. When I needed to shop a [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 12 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Robert, Thank you so much! I love working with you and I...
excellent AmeriFreight Car Shipping

excellent

Review by on 12/17/2018 10:03 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent service. Initially having to deal with this was a little stressful as we had just purchased a new car. Kimberly was super helpful and reassuring and answered all our q's promptly and really [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Kimberly at (678) 257-1830
Fantastic and reliable service. Montway Auto Transport

Fantastic and reliable service.

Review by on 12/15/2018 1:32 AM about Montway Auto Transport

I have transported my car from New York to California through Mounway Auto transport services and I am more than happy with their services. First and foremost thing is the delivery promise. They picke [More]

Montway - Thanks so much for the wonderful review, Sandeep! We are happy that we could meet your auto transport needs!
Montway Auto Transport Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport

Review by on 11/29/2018 12:49 AM about Montway Auto Transport

I had a wonderful experience with Montway. Customer service was excellent and easy to communicate. I had a couple questions and they always picked up my calls to answer them. From start to finish, [More]

Montway - Not a problem, Michael! Glad we could provide a nice and easy shipping experience!
Hassle Free Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Hassle Free Transport

Review by on 11/13/2018 2:12 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I worked with Harry Davis at Amerifrieight to move my car across the country. He is a true professional when it came to customer service. Harry did all the work to find a highly reputable carrier an [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Amazing service!!! Montway Auto Transport

Amazing service!!!

Review by on 10/26/2018 8:35 PM about Montway Auto Transport

After the first driver that was dispatched to me showed up 7 hours late and wouldn't come near my home street as he kept saying it was to narrow (BTW the driver that dropped the car off there in Janua [More]

Montway - Thanks for the wonderful review, Andrea! So happy we could turn your shipping experience into a great one!
NYC > Oakland Suv transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

NYC > Oakland Suv transport

Review by on 10/20/2018 1:58 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Went for uncovered transport. The dispatch agent Leeanne was very professional and kept me informed every step of the way. The assigned driver Beck was also extremely friendly and got my vehicle here [More]

Terry Williams - Hello Griffin, It was my pleasure helping you get your vehicle shipped, glad it was a great experience. I look forward to helping you in the future with your transport needs, thanks again for your bus...
They Are awesome BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

They Are awesome

Review by on 10/19/2018 9:04 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

They are awesome, they got y car at the last day of month and I had it in the 3 days later. they shipped my car from east coast to west coast. their price was fair too.

Linda Ross - We are happy to know that we are on the right way. Thank you for choosing us!
Great Service and Speed AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Service and Speed

Review by on 10/18/2018 8:05 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I reached out to Amerifreight on a Wednesday afternoon, my cars were picked up on the following Friday and delivered 3000 (NY to CA) miles by the following Thursday. Everything went exactly as I was t [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Nicole at 770-769-1601
Shipped my baby Toyota Rav4 successfully Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Shipped my baby Toyota Rav4 successfully

Review by on 10/10/2018 8:51 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Shipped my Toyota Rav4 from New York to California in 8-9 days. Very communicative the whole time & I worked closely with Heidi and the actual shippers (Starway Logistics). Pick up went very smoothly. [More]

Terry Williams - email me at heidi@autoshippinggroup.com or call me directly at 360-214-3671 for a FREE QUOTE Charles - you were terrific to work with as well - thank you for being a valued customer. Your business...