Providing more than 195,978 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Recommended AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Recommended

Review by on 4/26/2019 5:50 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry was awesome. I had a last minute shipment, and Harrwas able to find a shipper quickly and meet my deadline. Car was delivered on time with no damage. I recommend Amerifreight and Harry.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Car transported to California BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Car transported to California

Review by on 4/26/2019 12:46 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Excellent service car was delivered on time no issues to our son who moved to California from New York definitely would use again and highly recommend

Linda Ross - We appreciate you sharing your experience!
You saved me 400$ and time. TMShipping

You saved me 400$ and time.

Review by on 4/15/2019 8:41 AM about TMShipping

Thank you for your help TMShipping!! You saved me 400$ and time. I'm happy that I decided to use your service and not drive the car. I avoided all unnecessary hustle and bustle. It was really go [More]

TMShipping - Good morning Tiffany! Our reps always provide the most cost-effective shipping rates on the market. Thank you for your feedback! Best regards, TMShipping
Happy Customer TMShipping

Happy Customer

Review by on 4/2/2019 9:11 AM about TMShipping

I needed to ship my new bmw x6 2018. I'd been a bit concerned but this company did the job perfectly. I heard about them from one guy I know and he said nothing but good things. So I ?trusted my “baby [More]

TMShipping - Hi Elias! When it comes to the transportation of brand new cars, customers can get especially concerned. We understand how important it is to make this process a hassle-free and we know what we do:) T...
Great Experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Experience

Review by on 4/1/2019 8:32 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

It was a great experience using AmeriFreight to transport my vehicle coast to coast. Shanda is very nice and professional, I'd like to give her a 5-star highest rating.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Shanda (678)783-8202
My car was in perfect condition AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My car was in perfect condition

Review by on 3/25/2019 3:25 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amazing service!! Thank you so much. My car got all the way across the country in under 5 days and I couldn’t be happier with the service. My cat was in perfect condition

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Richard Jernigan at 678-821-2653
Pickup truck transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Pickup truck transport

Review by on 3/5/2019 5:38 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Danielle was my agent for Amerifreight and was great! She was very detailed and answered all questions with no issues. My truck was delivered in perfect condition which made me very happy!

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Danielle at (678)608-0624.
Awesome Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Awesome Service

Review by on 2/21/2019 6:23 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amazing service fast and trustable the best service that I have ever used. Every time time I use this service my care arrive well taken care and with no issues

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653
New York to San Francisco. American Auto Shipping

New York to San Francisco.

Review by on 2/17/2019 3:33 PM about American Auto Shipping

The price was fair and AAS promised pickup within seven days or they’d sweeten the deal for the carrier (out of their pocket) in order to get a carrier. Seven days passed and no carrier had been hired [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Hi Gary. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We're glad everything worked out. Remember to use American Auto Shipping for all your future needs!
Commitments kept American Auto Shipping

Commitments kept

Review by on 2/8/2019 4:36 PM about American Auto Shipping

This industry is very competitive with a lot of poorly performing actors. My experience was primarily with Breanna, who was professional, kept me informed every step of the way, patient with my questi [More]

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - We are glad you had a positive experience Jon. We work hard to provide our customers with the best experience we can. We hope to work with you again in the future.