Providing more than 227,288 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Shipping car from NYC to LA Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Shipping car from NYC to LA

Review by on 10/14/2020 10:09 AM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

I had to ship my car from NYC to LA and thanks to Jim it all happened very quick! In two days my car was picked up and I got it in LA in 6 days! Would 100% recommend!

Minta Licata - Hi Sona, thank you for your feedback! I am glad to hear that Jim was able to assist you with transporting your car safely from coast to coast. We appreciate your busin...
Excellent service & cheep to send my car American Auto Shipping

Excellent service & cheep to send my car

Review by on 10/12/2020 2:53 PM about American Auto Shipping

American Auto shipping Co. is quick response & excellent service. I'd shipped my car from NY to CA & Driver was excellent service, it takes only 3/half day. I am very happy about overall excellent Se [More]

Mark - Call Andrew (800) 577-3617 - Thank you so much, Michelle! It means a lot to us that everything went well and we're glad that we've earned a new repeat customer!
Excellent Experience Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Excellent Experience

Review by on 10/7/2020 5:52 AM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Right from the start, great communication until delivery . I got a text and email update until the transport driver was assigned to pickup. Pickup and delivery was smooth . Would again. Thanks agai [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thanks John
MICHAEL RHINE (360) 512-3754 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

MICHAEL RHINE (360) 512-3754

Review by on 9/30/2020 8:34 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Excellent customer service. The vehicle was picked up and delivered on the dates promised. The estimate was exact and payment was easy. The driver was friendly as well.

Terry Williams - michael@autoshippinggroup.com (360) 512-3754 CALL, TEXT, OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE. Greg it was a pleasure working with you again, and I was happy to help you and your son. Thank you again...
Great transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great transport

Review by on 9/23/2020 6:31 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFrieight was a great choice to transport my car from NY to CA. Brian L., was amazing and handled everything in a timely and professional manner.

AmeriFreight - Call Brian Lauri at 678.799.9017 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Great service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service

Review by on 9/22/2020 8:41 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight did not play any games or double talk. Brandy just got me a quote very quickly and my car was shipped at a reasonable price. She made what seemed to be an insurmountable task very easy. [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Brandy DeJesus at (770) 904-9784 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
Shipped car from NYC to Sacramento AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipped car from NYC to Sacramento

Review by on 9/22/2020 2:29 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Recommend AmeriFreight. Car got here on time. No drama. Had a personal contact throughout. About as easy as it could be moving car across country..

AmeriFreight - Call Brandy De Jesús at 770-904-9784 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us thi...
Adam Spafford - 951-289-5311 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Adam Spafford - 951-289-5311

Review by on 9/16/2020 6:38 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I had a great time working with Adam Spafford. He made setting up the transportation of my car a breeze. He found a group of professionals to seamlessly pick up my car and drop off my car. And the pri [More]

Terry Williams - It was a pleasure working with you! Thanks again for your business! Adam Spafford Call/text: 951-289-5311 adams@autoshippinggroup.com
Superb shippper Montway Auto Transport

Superb shippper

Review by on 8/29/2020 1:21 AM about Montway Auto Transport

We had Montway ship our car from NYC to LA and it was a hassle free experience. They were able to stick to the proposed schedule and within the quote that was given to us. We had good communication wi [More]

Montway - Fantastic! Thank you for the great review, Eric. We strive for an excellent car shipping experience every time!
car transport NY to CA AmeriFreight Car Shipping

car transport NY to CA

Review by on 8/26/2020 8:23 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

David was responsive (YES!) and answered all my questions, which I had a ton of. My Shelby arrived in mint condition, EARLY!!, and I was very happy with the delivery

AmeriFreight - Call Amerifreight at 770-486-1010 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this v...