Providing more than 199,876 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Average Price

$1280

Price Range From $100 to $4000

east to west coast shipping Montway Auto Transport

east to west coast shipping

Review by on 7/11/2019 7:30 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Montway sourced a quote from Umbrella Auto Transport that was well below other quotes I received. The process was simple and Umbrella did a great job tranaportingy car and communicating pick up and dr [More]

Montway - Thanks for the great review. We'll definitely let Umbrella know they did a fantastic job!
AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!!! Montway Auto Transport

AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!!!

Review by on 7/3/2019 12:36 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I was very concerned about transporting my Mini Cooper cross country. I had heard too many horror stories but needed to get my car to CA. I did a lot I research and Montway had tremendous reviews - I [More]

Montway - Fantastic! We appreciate the wonderful review, Louise. Looking forward to assisting you again in the future!
Auto Transport NY - CA Ship a Car Direct

Auto Transport NY - CA

Review by on 7/2/2019 11:28 AM about Ship a Car Direct

No updates on transport progression. Driver upon delivery did not speak any english and took my vehicle off the truck and then proceeded to flip out and put my vehicle back on the truck for no apparen [More]

Michael Strickland - We sincerely apologize for the lack of updates regarding the transport of your vehicle. We also apologize for the driver's behavior. We will surely deal with the carrier internally. In the end, we are...
Overall reliable, but quote did not matc Montway Auto Transport

Overall reliable, but quote did not matc

Review by on 6/19/2019 3:03 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Overall, Montaway was a reliable and communicative transport company. My only issue was that my original quote was about $150 less than what I ultimately paid to ship my car. However, they worked dili [More]

Montway - Thank you for the feedback and review. If we can assist with anything else, please let us know. Have a great one!
Great Service! MoverJet Logistics

Great Service!

Review by on 6/13/2019 9:53 PM about MoverJet Logistics

I would recommend MoverJet! I shipped my vehicle from New York to California and as a first time customer I was very skeptical. I have never shipped a car before and I did not know what to expect. The [More]

Elizabeth Miller - We really appreciate your feedback! - Adam Nowakowski
Transport car across country American Auto Shipping

Transport car across country

Review by on 6/5/2019 12:05 PM about American Auto Shipping

Rachel was very professional. She explained each step completely. She was informed and courteous. I appreciated her guidance. The driver was also prompt and polite. I would recommend using this ser [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for your business! We appreciate the kind words and are glad that our hard work led to a great experience for you.
Good customer support TMShipping

Good customer support

Review by on 5/29/2019 5:11 AM about TMShipping

Good customer support and fast delivery. My car was picked up shortly and the transportation took even less than I expected. The driver kept me informed about everything regarding the vehicle transpor [More]

TMShipping - Thank you for the review, Kenneth! We, surely, know that good communication and teamwork go a long way. Sincerely, TMShipping
Recommended AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Recommended

Review by on 4/26/2019 5:50 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry was awesome. I had a last minute shipment, and Harrwas able to find a shipper quickly and meet my deadline. Car was delivered on time with no damage. I recommend Amerifreight and Harry.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Car transported to California BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Car transported to California

Review by on 4/26/2019 12:46 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Excellent service car was delivered on time no issues to our son who moved to California from New York definitely would use again and highly recommend

Linda Ross - We appreciate you sharing your experience!
You saved me 400$ and time. TMShipping

You saved me 400$ and time.

Review by on 4/15/2019 8:41 AM about TMShipping

Thank you for your help TMShipping!! You saved me 400$ and time. I'm happy that I decided to use your service and not drive the car. I avoided all unnecessary hustle and bustle. It was really go [More]

TMShipping - Good morning Tiffany! Our reps always provide the most cost-effective shipping rates on the market. Thank you for your feedback! Best regards, TMShipping