Auto Shipping Illinois

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Transporting To Illinois.
Illinois: Overall From To

Newest Illinois Auto Transport Reviews
Chicago to Phoenix Ship a Car Direct

Chicago to Phoenix

Review by on 10/21/2019 3:25 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I have a new luxury car and was a bit worried at first... Fear not, they were very responsive to questions and updates! I never had to worry about any step of the process or the condition of my car. C [More]

auto shipment across country Ship a Car Direct

auto shipment across country

Review by on 10/19/2019 2:20 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct did an excellent job shipping our Lexus across country. They showed up when they said they would to pick up the vehicle and delivered it promptly; indeed, a day before they said the [More]

Transport Ultimate Transport 123

Transport

Review by on 10/17/2019 9:30 AM about Ultimate Transport 123

My experience with Ultimate 123 Grassley was great The guy who came was very generous and patient didn't mind me asking questions or showing documents.Thee day he drip my vehicle off he was full that [More]

Shipping vehicle Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Shipping vehicle

Review by on 10/14/2019 12:08 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I contracted with ASG to transport a vehicle from Chicago to Salt Lake City. I could not have been more pleased. The dispatch communicated with me regularly and the driver was courteous and profession [More]

Terry Williams - *** Gretchen Hight *** 360-284-7180 *** gretchen@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure working with y...
Mostly happy Ship a Car Direct

Mostly happy

Review by on 10/11/2019 11:53 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Overall our experience shipping two cars cross country through Ship-a-car-direct was positive. My only wish is that they had made it more clear about the drop-off date possibly being sooner than expec [More]