Auto Shipping Illinois

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Transporting To Illinois.
Illinois: Overall From To

Newest Illinois Auto Transport Reviews
Shipping RoadRunner Auto Transport

Shipping

Review by on 6/1/2020 7:16 AM about RoadRunner Auto Transport

They picked up our truck on Tuesday evening and delivered it on Friday. The driver was very professional and courteous. The truck arrived in as good of condition as it left in. Very easy to arrange t [More]

Good service TD Auto Logistics (FL)

Good service

Review by on 5/29/2020 11:27 AM about TD Auto Logistics (FL)

Dominique is very informative and prompt response to any question. My car transport went smoothly. The driver he found for me is communicative too. Highly recommended!

Car transport service Ship a Car Direct

Car transport service

Review by on 5/28/2020 5:03 PM about Ship a Car Direct

They were very responsive . I had No problems with the process. They were timely in their service as well.. On both the shipping end as well as receiving end , there was good communication

Oil on my car Ultimate Transport 123

Oil on my car

Review by on 5/28/2020 12:40 PM about Ultimate Transport 123

The shipment was fast, good and nice price, the only concern was that they put a truck on top that was leaking oil over my vehicle bit i guess the driver didn’t know about the truck leak.

What happen to dogs? TCI Logistics Inc

What happen to dogs?

Review by on 5/27/2020 3:21 PM about TCI Logistics Inc

I ship two dogs with company. Dogs come back with busted asshole. Now dog one whimper when I say name Kaloyan. Dog two develop taste for peanut butter. I know not what these people do to dogs. These [More]