Auto Shipping Evanston, Illinois

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Evanston, Illinois.
Illinois: Overall From To

Newest Evanston Auto Transport Reviews
Transport car from Nor-Cal to Chicago Direct Express Auto Transport

Transport car from Nor-Cal to Chicago

Review by on 7/3/2019 12:26 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

After being let down by another transport provider I was able to arrange transport of this car to my daughter in Chicago within a few days. The car arrived in under three days after that the handover [More]

Great, fast service! Ship a Car Direct

Great, fast service!

Review by on 7/2/2019 11:03 AM about Ship a Car Direct

This service is great for long haul moves. I moved from Chicago to Dallas - the pick up and drop off were both very easy. The only thing I had trouble with was they delivered my car too quickly! It [More]

On time, no hassle Ship a Car Direct

On time, no hassle

Review by on 12/14/2018 7:35 PM about Ship a Car Direct

First of all I appreciate that there was no pressure from managers to choose their company, no annoying marketing phone calls. Car was picked up early morning next day after planned date (no problem, [More]

Everything I Could Have Asked For Ship a Car Direct

Everything I Could Have Asked For

Review by on 11/19/2018 10:57 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship A Car Direct was easy to communicate with, but didn't spam me with calls, texts, or e-mails. They gave me a very fair price compared to other offers I received, and quickly put me in touch with t [More]

Great Service Ship a Car Direct

Great Service

Review by on 10/2/2018 9:39 AM about Ship a Car Direct

The driver kept me posted with his schedule. When he shows up, he was courteous and professional. I handed over the car, and witnessed him load and strapped it properly with care. He stated that th [More]