Auto Shipping Evanston, Illinois

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Evanston, Illinois.
Illinois: Overall From To

Newest Evanston Auto Transport Reviews
Easy and convenient Ship a Car Direct

Easy and convenient

Review by on 1/2/2020 1:07 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I shipped my car from IL to CA. It took 9 days (because of Christmas Eve). It's good so far. My car is is good shape. Easy to ship and received. Overall satisfying.

Excellent Service Ship a Car Direct

Excellent Service

Review by on 12/19/2019 10:46 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Overall, the entire shipping process is smooth and excellent. Ship-A-Car-Direct provides all the necessary instructions and guides from the beginning to the end. Helpful and friendly.

Transport car from Nor-Cal to Chicago Direct Express Auto Transport

Transport car from Nor-Cal to Chicago

Review by on 7/3/2019 12:26 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

After being let down by another transport provider I was able to arrange transport of this car to my daughter in Chicago within a few days. The car arrived in under three days after that the handover [More]

Great, fast service! Ship a Car Direct

Great, fast service!

Review by on 7/2/2019 11:03 AM about Ship a Car Direct

This service is great for long haul moves. I moved from Chicago to Dallas - the pick up and drop off were both very easy. The only thing I had trouble with was they delivered my car too quickly! It [More]

On time, no hassle Ship a Car Direct

On time, no hassle

Review by on 12/14/2018 7:35 PM about Ship a Car Direct

First of all I appreciate that there was no pressure from managers to choose their company, no annoying marketing phone calls. Car was picked up early morning next day after planned date (no problem, [More]