Auto Shipping Miami, Florida

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Miami, Florida.
Florida: Overall From To

Newest Miami Auto Transport Reviews
Fast and friendly Montway Auto Transport

Fast and friendly

Review by on 10/17/2019 1:59 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I liked that I was informed the whole time on when my car would be picked up where they were and when it was going to be delivered it was delivered when they said it would be price was very reasonab [More]

Smooth, Easy and Cost effective Avon Moving And Storage LLC

Smooth, Easy and Cost effective

Review by on 10/9/2019 7:29 AM about Avon Moving And Storage LLC

I’ve moved around a lot in my life. This by far was the easiest and smoothest move yet. Thanks Ted I really appreciate your help, moving across country could’ve been much more difficult

MIA to ATX AmeriFreight Car Shipping

MIA to ATX

Review by on 10/4/2019 6:01 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I moved for the first time in my life halfway across the country this month. There are so many moving parts to the moving process, and most of them are equally overwhelming. I was most anxious about s [More]

AmeriFreight - Call (CSA Melissa) at (678-271-3041) for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us thi...
Fantastic experience GetCarrier.com

Fantastic experience

Review by on 10/1/2019 10:02 PM about GetCarrier.com

First time using a car transport company and couldn't have been happier with how easy it was to book, pay, and get the vehicle just as promised. Diana was ultra communicative which soothed my nerves [More]

She was amazing Auto Shipping Group Inc.

She was amazing

Review by on 9/12/2019 11:18 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Any status she had she called me or even texted me she is amazing I loved her customer service ... anything I needed she was a call or a text away ...

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...