Auto Shipping Miami, Florida

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Miami, Florida.
Florida: Overall From To

Newest Miami Auto Transport Reviews
Easy to sell, unacceptable result, they Auto Transport 123

Easy to sell, unacceptable result, they

Review by on 8/19/2019 12:29 PM about Auto Transport 123

Well, ... I got my car on time. And they were very effective to take my order too. But now, that I found out that my car was used by the driver in the final destination (he took a nice trip to New Yor [More]

Shipped my car from florida to Californi Ship a Car Direct

Shipped my car from florida to Californi

Review by on 8/13/2019 10:28 PM about Ship a Car Direct

My car shipping experience was amazing. From the time my car was picked up to the time it was delivered. Everything was done professionally and on time. The driver was available if I needed an update [More]

Easy to sell, unacceptable result, they Auto Transport 123

Easy to sell, unacceptable result, they

Review by on 8/13/2019 3:28 PM about Auto Transport 123

Excellent service Ship a Car Direct

Excellent service

Review by on 8/13/2019 7:05 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I am very pleased with the service provided. Cory was very helpful as well as the driver who picked up and delivered my cars. Im really surprised of how fast was everyyhing. I got my cars delivered on [More]

Dependable reliable quick Ship a Car Direct

Dependable reliable quick

Review by on 8/7/2019 7:30 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Quick and reliable. My grandson is delighted to receive his car. The driver was courteous and pleasant. The car arrived on the day the driver said it would.