Auto Shipping Miami, Florida

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Miami, Florida.
Florida: Overall From To

Number of Companies that ship to Florida, Miami

Number of Companies that ship out of Florida, Miami

Newest Miami Auto Transport Reviews
Great service, reliable carrier! Ship a Car Direct

Great service, reliable carrier!

Review by on 6/17/2019 12:18 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I highly recommend this transport service. Renee was very helpful, sweet and informative when preparing my quote and helping my understand the full process. The carrier that was booked was also incr [More]

Delivery was a disaster American Auto Shipping

Delivery was a disaster

Review by on 6/12/2019 4:20 PM about American Auto Shipping

My car was picked up on the day promised and it went well; that’s where that ends though. When booking, I specified the days I’d be available to accept the car and there was no issues mentioned. The c [More]

Mark - Jessica, Sorry you were dissatisfied with our service.
Consistantly Good 1 All Aboard Auto Transport

Consistantly Good

Review by on 6/12/2019 9:19 AM about 1 All Aboard Auto Transport

Great Company. Fletcher is someone who I have now worked with for several years and he does exactly what I require in pickup and delivery times. He gives me good drivers and great trucks. I feel that [More]

Easy and reliable Auto Transport 123

Easy and reliable

Review by on 6/7/2019 11:25 AM about Auto Transport 123

Had no problems at all, they pick up the car and delivered as agreed. Delivery was on time, no surprises, no price changes, no stress. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Good service Auto Transport 123

Good service

Review by on 6/4/2019 11:52 AM about Auto Transport 123

Good service and vehicle on time!! Vehicle delivery as expected. Truck driver was sincere and very open to communication. He made my experience of my car delivery easy and safe. Thanks!!