Auto Shipping Miami, Florida

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Miami, Florida.
Florida: Overall From To

Newest Miami Auto Transport Reviews
car transportation AutoStar Transport Express

car transportation

Review by on 12/14/2018 6:59 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

when I called AutoStar Transport to carry my daughter car to Dallas was the best choice I had ever made. the customer service was wonderfull, the price was in range and delivery was on time and receiv [More]

Mike Cannon - From Taylor 888-802-8250 Ext. 2223 : Thank you Claudel for leaving a review. It was a pleasure helping you transport your daughter's vehicle. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for...
NEVER Pay Up Front! Montway Auto Transport

NEVER Pay Up Front!

Review by on 11/27/2018 12:13 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I’ve shipped my car across the county 5 times and this was the absolute worst experience I’ve ever encountered. I selected this company based on the number of positive reviews and paid upfront because [More]

Montway - Hello Beth, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that was caused. We understand how important it was to have your vehicle in Miami. As stated in the booking email you received as well as our t...
moving my car from Miami to L.A AutoStar Transport Express

moving my car from Miami to L.A

Review by on 11/21/2018 8:12 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

what a wonderful experience it was to move my car with autostar from Miami to L.A, really amazing service, From the friendly dispatch who come to pick up the car and put me in ease with a friendly [More]

Mike Cannon - From Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 4215: Thank you so much for the great review Miriam! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with our services. We always make su...
99 jeep DIY Transport Inc.

99 jeep

Review by on 11/15/2018 10:11 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

Nathan was very helpful with my jeep transfer to st croix , always returned my calls and is on point when it comes to customer satisfaction... thank you nathan for all your help... definitely a 5 star [More]

Danielle - John, thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!
AutoStar Transport Express did great!! AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar Transport Express did great!!

Review by on 11/1/2018 8:40 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I would like to thank AutoStar Transport Express for doing a wonderful job. They are a reliable agency and have a great staff. I would like to thank specially to agent Benjamin for doing such a profes [More]

Mike Cannon - From Ben Acevedo 888 802 8250 ext 2241 : Thanks so much for the review Yuney! I appreciate you choosing us for your transport. We were able to get it picked up within your first available dates, deliv...