Auto Shipping Miami, Florida

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Miami, Florida.
Florida: Overall From To

Newest Miami Auto Transport Reviews
Review Auto Transport 123

Review

Review by on 4/22/2019 11:26 AM about Auto Transport 123

Amazing transport. It was quick and easy. I’m definitely very happy with the service. My car was kept clean and safe for 4 days. 10/10 highly recommended

Fantastic service anywhere Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Fantastic service anywhere

Review by on 4/17/2019 9:23 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kim is amazing. Worked with her a few times. Complicated order this time but was able to make this transport work. Best rep ever! Normally I’m not one to leave reviews but it took me almost a month of [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 12 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Kendall, You are absolutely one of my favorite! Thank y...
great job AutoStar Transport Express

great job

Review by on 4/16/2019 9:50 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

great customer service. my car got here a day ahead of schedule which was a plus in my book. had to reschedule due to complications on my part and the gentleman was very helpful and cool about the who [More]

Mike Cannon - From Eduardo - 786-228-5569: Hi Bernard, thank you very much for the review and thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. I’m glad to hear you had a nice experience! If you, any family memb...
Amazing Service All Around! Ship a Car Direct

Amazing Service All Around!

Review by on 4/16/2019 11:00 AM about Ship a Car Direct

In a world of sketchy car shipping companies, ship-a-car-direct shines through. After many Google searches, I was happy to find a company that from the start took care of me without being overly sales [More]

Car Transported Ship It Quick, LLC

Car Transported

Review by on 4/15/2019 8:37 PM about Ship It Quick, LLC

I recently beeded my truck transported to my daughter for her birthdqy and was bogged down trying to find a reputable shipper. Luckily i was represented by carly for Ship It Quickly and the service wa [More]