Auto Shipping Miami, Florida

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Miami, Florida.
Florida: Overall From To

Newest Miami Auto Transport Reviews
Great Experience All-Around Montway Auto Transport

Great Experience All-Around

Review by on 1/22/2020 11:56 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Everyone was professional and the vehicle was delivered without incident. They even went the extra mile and accommodated some of my logistics complications.

Montway - We are glad to hear that we could accommodate your needs, William. Thank you for your kind words.
Transport Ultimate Transport 123

Transport

Review by on 1/13/2020 9:58 AM about Ultimate Transport 123

Transportation service was great & fast from pickup day to delivery day. It was so great I got the car a day before. I’d use/recommend the service again.

Shipping with Felicia Williams @ 602- Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Shipping with Felicia Williams @ 602-

Review by on 1/10/2020 2:01 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Recently shipped with ASG and Felicia was the best! She was easy to speak with, very informative and helpful, and followed up on my every need! She made the hassle of shipping my car across the countr [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Great service RoadRunner Auto Transport

Great service

Review by on 1/8/2020 2:30 PM about RoadRunner Auto Transport

Timothy Romano was the person that helped me get everything set up. He was very nice and helpful. My car came on the exact date and on time. The driver was nice too, he even put air in one of my tires [More]

10/10! :))) highly recommended! :))) Auto Shipping Group Inc.

10/10! :))) highly recommended! :)))

Review by on 12/30/2019 5:35 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

10/10! highly recommended! Leo was very professional and knowledgeable! he maintained great communication during the whole process, was honest, my car arrived in excellent condition and was dropped of [More]

Terry Williams - *** Leo Rubio *** 786-206-1143 *** leo@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for your review and your business!!