Auto Shipping Chicago, Illinois

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Chicago, Illinois.
Illinois: Overall From To

Newest Chicago Auto Transport Reviews
Quick and efficent Direct Express Auto Transport

Quick and efficent

Review by on 10/18/2019 1:17 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

Ordered on a Friday, the car was picked up Saturday and delivered on Monday.BTW, that was Dallas to Chicago!!! I'm shipping another car now from Seattle to D.C. Stay Tuned!

Shipping vehicle Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Shipping vehicle

Review by on 10/14/2019 12:08 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I contracted with ASG to transport a vehicle from Chicago to Salt Lake City. I could not have been more pleased. The dispatch communicated with me regularly and the driver was courteous and profession [More]

Terry Williams - *** Gretchen Hight *** 360-284-7180 *** gretchen@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure working with y...
Transport KIA FROM CHICAGO TO ATLANTA! AutoStar Transport Express

Transport KIA FROM CHICAGO TO ATLANTA!

Review by on 10/10/2019 6:57 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Thanks to Gus, my initial contact with AutoStar Transport. He was informative, caring and thorough and made me feel I could trust them to do a great job. And they did. Customer service stayed in touch [More]

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 786-725-2239. Hi Ms. Mckenize thanks for the review. I am happy to know that we were able to meet all your expectations. Our dedicated customer service team is always here to assist...
Surprisingly Easy Ship a Car Direct

Surprisingly Easy

Review by on 10/9/2019 10:09 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Shipped a mini van to my daughter in Chicago that had to ride her bicycle to work in the rain and the snow. From the beginning on researching transport companies and getting quotes all the way throug [More]

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 10/1/2019 11:02 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

From the moment I contacted Felicia, it was smooth sailing. She was very responsive via text, e-mails, and phone calls and often times it was outside of traditional work hours. I was nervous sending m [More]