Auto Shipping Phoenix, Arizona

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Phoenix, Arizona.
Arizona: Overall From To
Jacksonville Miami Charlotte Houston Phoenix
Statistics for Phoenix, Arizona
Average Price to Ship to Arizona, Phoenix

Average Price to Ship From Arizona, Phoenix

Number of Companies that ship to Arizona, Phoenix

Number of Companies that ship out of Arizona, Phoenix

Newest Phoenix Auto Transport Reviews
would use kim again Auto Shipping Group Inc.

would use kim again

Review by on 11/5/2019 9:44 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kim organized our 2019 jetta move from Phoenix to Memphis. Price was in line with no surprises and the car arrived a week earlier than anticipated. Thanks!

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 13 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Paul, Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Pleas...
Excellent and quick Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Excellent and quick

Review by on 11/5/2019 5:29 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Car came earlier than expected and they did a great job quoting me a competitive price and providing updates.Received my car from boston to Phoenix in less than 4 days!

Amerifreight Car Shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight Car Shipping

Review by on 10/28/2019 11:46 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Prior to me finding Amerifreight, I had called so many transport companies and received different quotes. Pretty exhausting process! I then found AmeriFreight and spoke to Melissa. Melissa was so wond [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Melissa Dossett at 678-271-3041for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Worked as advertised Ship a Car Direct

Worked as advertised

Review by on 10/28/2019 10:02 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Everything went great. The driver was excellent and arrived on the scheduled date. The only complaint I have is the fact that you have to pay the driver in cash. Now-a-days, there are very few instanc [More]

My vehicle shipment. Ship a Car Direct

My vehicle shipment.

Review by on 10/28/2019 6:41 AM about Ship a Car Direct

The whole process was very easy. Adrian was professional and kept me apprised if his work. My vehicle was delivered in the time promised. I would use you again.