Auto Shipping Phoenix, Arizona

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Phoenix, Arizona.
Arizona: Overall From To

Newest Phoenix Auto Transport Reviews
Survey Experience Ship a Car Direct

Survey Experience

Review by on 3/18/2019 9:01 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship Direct Transport and OSSO Corporation did a great job in transporting my 2007 ES350 Lexus from Ohio to Arizona. It was a very smooth transition along with friendly and professional service. The p [More]

Safe and fast delivery Ship a Car Direct

Safe and fast delivery

Review by on 3/14/2019 1:40 PM about Ship a Car Direct

After purchasing my new car out of state i was in a confusion to which shipper i have to choose while shipping a vehicle. Googled couple of companies and received quote from scott ship-a -car direct, [More]

Transport of my Pontiac Solstice Ship a Car Direct

Transport of my Pontiac Solstice

Review by on 2/25/2019 8:16 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Overall I am pleased with the transport of my car. The car was picked up and delivered on the days promised. The driver called me the day before and the day of delivery to let me know approximately wh [More]

Transport Ship a Car Direct

Transport

Review by on 2/24/2019 9:18 AM about Ship a Car Direct

The entire squad at Ship a Car Direct was fantastic- top to bottom, start to finish. Great people. Speedy quick replies to questions. The process was excellent.

Shipping from coast to coast Ship a Car Direct

Shipping from coast to coast

Review by on 2/20/2019 5:52 PM about Ship a Car Direct

From first email to last email this was a quality experience. Quick responses to questions. Honest appraisals of timing. Pricing was stellar. Full five stars for me. Thank you Jennifer and squad!