Auto Shipping Illinois

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Illinois.
Illinois: Overall From To

Newest Illinois Auto Transport Reviews
Easy Ship a Car Direct

Easy

Review by on 10/13/2019 7:25 AM about Ship a Car Direct

The whole process from start to finish was really easy. The driver who picked up my car was super friendly and kept me updated every step of the way. My car was picked up early and arrived on time. I [More]

Mostly happy Ship a Car Direct

Mostly happy

Review by on 10/11/2019 11:53 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Overall our experience shipping two cars cross country through Ship-a-car-direct was positive. My only wish is that they had made it more clear about the drop-off date possibly being sooner than expec [More]

Good experience! Ship a Car Direct

Good experience!

Review by on 10/11/2019 7:21 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I was pleased by the affordable cost of shipping cross-country, and by the efficiency and professionalism of the delivery driver. Despite having heard horror stories from friends who have chosen to sh [More]

Great Company! Supremacy Auto Transport Inc

Great Company!

Review by on 10/11/2019 2:47 PM about Supremacy Auto Transport Inc

If I can rate Supremacy Auto Transport 10 stars I would! Very helpful, reliable, and great prices! I highly recommend using this company to move your vehicle/s.

Transport Ultimate Transport 123

Transport

Review by on 10/11/2019 10:22 AM about Ultimate Transport 123

The transport went smoothly. No complaints! The driver was on time to pick up and very punctual on deliverry the vehicle was delivered in very good condition.