Auto Shipping Illinois

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Illinois.
Illinois: Overall From To

Newest Illinois Auto Transport Reviews
Transferred Toyota Camry from Chicago IL TCI Logistics Inc

Transferred Toyota Camry from Chicago IL

Review by on 2/17/2020 10:05 PM about TCI Logistics Inc

TCI Logistics moved my car from Chicago to Houston. Kaleb from TCI did an outstanding job in coordinating an excellent shipper & making sure that he gets a good driver. Kaleb was available for any que [More]

Very Good Experience Ultimate Transport 123

Very Good Experience

Review by on 2/17/2020 1:15 PM about Ultimate Transport 123

I was in a real tough spot with my work schedule and i couldnt find the time to travel and get my truck in another state. I callet UT123 and they gave me a great deal and had my truck to me within 4 d [More]

Sent car Chicago- San Francisco Montway Auto Transport

Sent car Chicago- San Francisco

Review by on 2/15/2020 8:04 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Timely service. Car was picked up within 2 days of calling. Delivery took 2 days more than promised but I was informed through out. Staff was friendly and followed up as needed. Overall, very positive [More]

Moving AutoStar Transport Express

Moving

Review by on 2/13/2020 6:15 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

We had absolutely no difficulty’s or problems or issues with our vehicle move from Chicago Illinois to Washington State . Our professional driver was courteous, explained the issues clearly, and took [More]

Mike Cannon - From Valerie 888-802-8250 Ext 2252. Thank you so much for the good review! We at AutoStar Transport Express work hard to meet our customers expectations!. If you or anyone you know need assistance wi...
Car shipping Ship a Car Direct

Car shipping

Review by on 2/13/2020 5:03 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Communication was very good, they worked hard and found a carrier for my route, even though it was not a popular route. I would use them again for vehicle shipping needs.