Auto Shipping Illinois

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Transporting From Illinois.
Illinois: Overall From To

Newest Illinois Auto Transport Reviews
Quick and efficent Direct Express Auto Transport

Quick and efficent

Review by on 10/18/2019 1:17 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

Ordered on a Friday, the car was picked up Saturday and delivered on Monday.BTW, that was Dallas to Chicago!!! I'm shipping another car now from Seattle to D.C. Stay Tuned!

Company Car Transport Transport Connection

Company Car Transport

Review by on 10/16/2019 10:53 AM about Transport Connection

First time ever having to transport a car across the country. I am sure glad I found Bill with Transport Connection. Bill was not pushy like others and told me how it works. Following the advise of [More]

Customer Service/Transport Driver AutoStar Transport Express

Customer Service/Transport Driver

Review by on 10/16/2019 7:49 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

Carlos was fantastic helping me torwards my move. He gave me his direct line and answered all questions that I had cause this was all new to me. Would go thru him again. Randy the transport driver was [More]

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 786-725-2239. Hi Judy, thank you very much for taking the time to write your review. It was more than my pleasure taking care of this transport for you and meeting all your expectat...
Vehicle Transport Phoenix to Chicago Ship a Car Direct

Vehicle Transport Phoenix to Chicago

Review by on 10/15/2019 2:33 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I researched on line and called directly 5 car transport brokers. I was impressed with Christina of ShipaCar Direct. Her professionalism and helpfulness made her stand out with the other ones I spoke [More]

Sherpa Experience Sherpa Auto Transport

Sherpa Experience

Review by on 10/14/2019 5:24 PM about Sherpa Auto Transport

Was a great experience . I originally went to your web site and to a couple of other providers. My sister used you last spring. I got a call from Devon the next morning. A live interaction is what sea [More]