Auto Shipping Illinois

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Transporting From Illinois.
Illinois: Overall From To

Newest Illinois Auto Transport Reviews
Great + Fast! Ship a Car Direct

Great + Fast!

Review by on 5/30/2020 7:08 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I would definitely recommend Ship A Car Direct. They picked up my car and delivered it very quickly! The carrier was nice and kept me updated at each step of the way. Ship A Car Direct also sent sever [More]

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 5/29/2020 7:21 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

From first call with Felicia, the process of transporting my car went smoothly. I had never transported my car before, and wasn't sure what to expect, but Felicia made it easy for me. After my inquiry [More]

Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transport

Review by on 5/28/2020 2:43 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Never shipped a car before so I expected a bad experience like you get with furniture movers. Not the case, it was all positive. Using a broker like AmeriFreight payed off cause they did the work. [More]

Flexible staff Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Flexible staff

Review by on 5/28/2020 8:53 AM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

It was a pleasure working Mercury auto transport. I was in Los Angeles and needed my car shipped to Chicago. Jim Gozde was amazing! He took the time to communicate with me and worked around my time. I [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Hi Vanessa, thank you for leaving us a review.
Shipping car across country Ship a Car Direct

Shipping car across country

Review by on 5/27/2020 11:14 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship A Car is a service that connects you to the transporters across the country. To be short - would use again in a case where I cannot drive the distance the car needs to go. Longer review: After [More]