Auto Shipping Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
Alabama: Overall From To

Newest Tuscaloosa Auto Transport Reviews
Order 756021 Ship a Car Direct

Order 756021

Review by on 8/29/2019 12:46 PM about Ship a Car Direct

My driver was courteous and the company kept me informed the entire time. My car came back to me great condition just a little dirty. They delivered one day a head of schedule which was great for my [More]

Moved from San Francisco to Tuscaloosa Ship a Car Direct

Moved from San Francisco to Tuscaloosa

Review by on 8/27/2019 5:44 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Great customer service. Everything promised was delivered and driver kept me informed every step of the way. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs to move a vehicle across country

Yes would use again Ship a Car Direct

Yes would use again

Review by on 8/20/2019 6:56 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Very organized and kept me updated throughout the process. Driver was professional and helpful with the delivery process. Vehicle was delivered safe and sound one day ahead of schedule.

Ship a car Direct Ship a Car Direct

Ship a car Direct

Review by on 8/10/2019 1:31 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Excellent service! I was assigned a personal representative who outlined the process and what to expect. I received daily updates. The driver was prompt and couteous.

Helpful, Flawless experience! AutoStar Transport Express

Helpful, Flawless experience!

Review by on 5/23/2019 10:21 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar was a helpful, flawless experience! I was nervous about shipping my sedan across the country after college. AutoStar was very fairly priced and I felt they truly cared about me as a customer. [More]

Mike Cannon - From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 4215: Thank you so much for the great review Kylie! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make sur...