Auto Shipping Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
Alabama: Overall From To

Newest Tuscaloosa Auto Transport Reviews
auto transport Ultimate Transport 123

auto transport

Review by on 1/24/2020 3:10 PM about Ultimate Transport 123

The driver was very polite and kept us appraised of delays due the pickup being on MLK day. The driver was very professional in meeting me to load the car due to tree in our neighborhood preventing hi [More]

Peace of Mind w a Professional Company Ship a Car Direct

Peace of Mind w a Professional Company

Review by on 12/8/2019 12:00 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Best overall experience with a reputable company! I had zero experience transporting a car. My experience PRIOR to finding Scott and Ship a Car was very stressful. I received about 10-20 calls per [More]

Order 756021 Ship a Car Direct

Order 756021

Review by on 8/29/2019 12:46 PM about Ship a Car Direct

My driver was courteous and the company kept me informed the entire time. My car came back to me great condition just a little dirty. They delivered one day a head of schedule which was great for my [More]

Moved from San Francisco to Tuscaloosa Ship a Car Direct

Moved from San Francisco to Tuscaloosa

Review by on 8/27/2019 5:44 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Great customer service. Everything promised was delivered and driver kept me informed every step of the way. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs to move a vehicle across country

Yes would use again Ship a Car Direct

Yes would use again

Review by on 8/20/2019 6:56 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Very organized and kept me updated throughout the process. Driver was professional and helpful with the delivery process. Vehicle was delivered safe and sound one day ahead of schedule.