Auto Shipping Dallas, Texas

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Dallas, Texas.
Texas: Overall From To

Newest Dallas Auto Transport Reviews
Car Shipment Get it Done Transportation

Car Shipment

Review by on 2/13/2019 6:41 PM about Get it Done Transportation

I was very happy with Get it Done Transportation's service. David is very professional and responsive. Our car was delivered 2 days early and in the exact condition as it was picked up. I found their [More]

Excellent Service!! Ship a Car Direct

Excellent Service!!

Review by on 2/13/2019 3:47 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I hired Ship A Car Direct to have my car transported from Dallas to San Francisco. I’ve heard a lot of horror stories about cars being transported across long distances and didn’t want to take any ch [More]

Straight forward car delivery service Ship a Car Direct

Straight forward car delivery service

Review by on 2/11/2019 1:11 PM about Ship a Car Direct

This is my second time use this company. I shipped my car to Arizona couple months ago and now shipped the car back to Boston from Texas. Once I confirmed the order, the driver picked up the car in [More]

Stress Free Move Ship a Car Direct

Stress Free Move

Review by on 2/8/2019 5:58 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I read horror stories about cars being transported long distances and went with Ship A Car dIrect because of their great reputation. I was not disappointed. My car showed up as scheduled in the perfec [More]

2nd time use this car delivery service Ship a Car Direct

2nd time use this car delivery service

Review by on 2/6/2019 1:01 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Couple months ago, I have Ship a car to ship my car from Boston to Pheonix. This past week, I used it again to ship the car back from Dallas Tx to Boston. The whole process is straight forward. I g [More]