Auto Shipping Dallas, Texas

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Dallas, Texas.
Texas: Overall From To

Newest Dallas Auto Transport Reviews
Great Experience Shipping Car Ship a Car Direct

Great Experience Shipping Car

Review by on 6/1/2020 5:40 PM about Ship a Car Direct

May 2020 I shipped a car from Cincinnati to Dallas. I contacted multiple carrier companies for information and quotes. Ship a Car Direct was the most responsive and customer service oriented. They [More]

Excellent help AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent help

Review by on 5/28/2020 2:00 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was the first time I had shipped a vehicle and the process was explained in great detail. I felt comfortable that I was receiving a fair price on my timetable.

Ohio to Texas Direct Express Auto Transport

Ohio to Texas

Review by on 5/21/2020 9:36 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

I was extremely pleased with the service I was provided. I had my car transported from Ohio to Texas and this was my first time. I requested for my car to be picked up on Tuesday and I got my car by T [More]

I would totally recommend this company. Ship a Car Direct

I would totally recommend this company.

Review by on 5/20/2020 2:33 AM about Ship a Car Direct

What a great experience from start to finish! Christina was helpful in her communications to me and Dima, the driver was wonderful, called me a couple of times to inform me where he was, and even got [More]

auto transport and delivery-communicatio GetCarrier.com

auto transport and delivery-communicatio

Review by on 5/18/2020 1:55 PM about GetCarrier.com

These guys are the best. we had a wonderful experience with their service. Their communication is excellent and service was very prompt we will use them 100% in the future and recommend to our friend [More]