Auto Shipping Dallas, Texas

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Dallas, Texas.
Texas: Overall From To

Newest Dallas Auto Transport Reviews
Ship a car direct Ship a Car Direct

Ship a car direct

Review by on 12/13/2018 8:41 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Excellent service. Everything went as planned and on time. No hassles. Ship a car direct provided lots of information to make shipment easy. Would use Ship a car direct again.

Best Auto Transport Experience Angels Moving Autos

Best Auto Transport Experience

Review by on 12/10/2018 2:12 PM about Angels Moving Autos

This was hands down the best auto transport experience I have ever had. Booked on a Wednesday, car picked up in Tampa, FL on Friday and delivered to Dallas, TX Saturday.

Greate company 1Flat-Rate LLC

Greate company

Review by on 12/5/2018 4:47 PM about 1Flat-Rate LLC

This is my second time using 1Flat-Rate for transporting my car. I called to have my car transported within a week and they were actually able to come get my car the same day within 2 hours of me call [More]

Dallas to Novato Door to Door Transport

Dallas to Novato

Review by on 11/28/2018 10:36 PM about Door to Door Transport

First off I heard the terrible stories of some of these businesses. I was not very trusting and skeptical about transporting my classic car. Once I asked for a quote I had 35 companies contact me in a [More]

Car Transport Ship a Car Direct

Car Transport

Review by on 11/26/2018 9:02 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I knew nothing about shipping cars before this experience. This was so much easier than flying to Dallas and driving the car back to California myself!! Ship A Car Direct made everything clear and eas [More]