Auto Shipping Dallas, Texas

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Dallas, Texas.
Texas: Overall From To

Newest Dallas Auto Transport Reviews
Best Experience Ever!!!! Transport Connection

Best Experience Ever!!!!

Review by on 6/16/2019 4:46 PM about Transport Connection

I feel truly blessed that I found Bill at Transport Connection. I have never transported a car before and he was able to relieve me of all the stress, anxiety, and fears about the experience. I have r [More]

Good service Ship a Car Direct

Good service

Review by on 6/13/2019 6:00 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Everything happened as outlined in reviews here. Good service and got new car to me safely. Easy to set up and they found a carrier after 2 days. Carrier took 4 days from Baltimore to Dallas

5-Stars to Janine, Thank you so much Auto Transport 123

5-Stars to Janine, Thank you so much

Review by on 6/11/2019 5:45 PM about Auto Transport 123

To be quite honest I was not the easiest customer to deal with. My car was supposed to be picked up Wednesday morning, I had a tight schedule and freaked out after not hearing anything from the indiv [More]

Richard Jernigan Five Star Review AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Richard Jernigan Five Star Review

Review by on 6/11/2019 5:43 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

If there were more than five stars to give Richard Jernigan, I absolutely would. He made the process easy and was extremely friendly, enthusiastic and is immensely driven considering the fact that he [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Richard at 678-821-2653
Malia On Time Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Malia On Time

Review by on 6/10/2019 8:46 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Malia helped explain the process and found me a pickup at the price I wanted. Easy to communicate with.

Terry Williams - MALIA 503-836-1028 TEXT/CALL - 16 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH ASG! Thank you for the great review, Tim. malia...