Auto Shipping Dallas, Texas

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Dallas, Texas.
Texas: Overall From To

Newest Dallas Auto Transport Reviews
Stress-free car move Ship a Car Direct

Stress-free car move

Review by on 10/15/2019 7:32 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I have done a few long distance moves. This has been the best car moving experience ever! It was very easy to get a quote (and no junk mails after!). John was very clear in explaining the process and [More]

Setting up a transport Easy Auto Ship

Setting up a transport

Review by on 10/9/2019 6:59 AM about Easy Auto Ship

My son was killed in an ATV accident in Colorado in early August. He had a 4 runner for about 15 years. I needed o bring it home from Colorado to Texas. I checked several possibilities but Gail at [More]

Easy Auto Ship - Susan, we are very sorry to hear about your son. It terrible when a parent has to bury their own child. Not natural. Gail is one of our best. She works hard to make sure that all of he customers needs...
Yes Door to Door Transport

Review by on 10/8/2019 12:15 PM about Door to Door Transport

Ms Loretta was very helpful responded to my questions promptly. Found me a driver who was very professional and very courteous. I would use her services again

Truck transported to son in Marines. I Move Auto

Truck transported to son in Marines.

Review by on 9/23/2019 6:52 PM about I Move Auto

My son is a Marine and just got back from a two year tour. He is now based in Camp Pendleton. I needed to get his truck to him since he is back in the states. I contacted Move Auto and they arranged e [More]

Very professional service I Move Auto

Very professional service

Review by on 9/18/2019 4:39 PM about I Move Auto

The service was very professional and the driver worked ahead of schedule I’m a very satisfied customer ...I highly recommend this company the dispatcher was very responsive