boca raton, Florida

Lightning Auto Carriers is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Lightning Auto Carriers

More Info for Lightning Auto Carriers

Lightning Auto Carriers Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Lightning Auto Carriers's Website
    boca raton, Florida

Cj7 delivery GJ Matt
      Review by on 3/22/2019 10:52 PM

Matt accomplished everything he said he would do. The price was set, and that’s what I paid. The company he set me up with kept in touch with me every time I wanted an update. Great job. Will use them [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Matt at 561 807 7484.

Food Truck Transport
      Review by on 3/21/2019 7:52 PM

Matt was referred to me by usedvending.com. I purchased a Food Truck in Miami and didn't want to drive it back to Atlanta. He worked around my schedule and was able to get my Truck Shipped right befor [More]

Shipping of BMW AZ to CO
      Review by on 3/21/2019 7:15 PM

Matt was easy to deal with and delivered as promised. Moving cars in the winter is not always easy but it all worked well within our timeframes and budget. Driver was knowledgeable and took care of o [More]