Camas, Washington

Auto Shipping Group Inc. just saved you a bunch of time. You can get a quote from them and many other auto transporters on our Free Quote tool. No contact information required.
Currently No FMCSA Info for Auto Shipping Group Inc.

More Info for Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "- - process"- - of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s Website
    Camas, Washington

Murrieta, Ca to Tulsa, OK
      Review by on 11/11/2019 3:17 PM

I went with the broker Lance to assist me in shipping a car I was gifting to my mother. He was the only broker who continued to interact with me for the month I was still prepping the car to be ready [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Amy ...

moving my car
      Review by on 11/11/2019 2:43 PM

They did a very good job moving my car. I got here in one piece with no damage at all . would use them again I had 2 other company's drop the ball or back out.

2000 k1500 move
      Review by on 11/11/2019 2:38 PM

Really appreciated Lance Staabs' of Auto Shipping Groups service. I was very busy with a new job and he worked through emails and text and missed phone calls to get my truck on the way to its new hom [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Jim ...