Phelan, California

1Flat-Rate LLC just saved you a bunch of time. You can get a quote from them and many other auto transporters on our Free Quote tool. No contact information required.
Currently No FMCSA Info for 1Flat-Rate LLC

More Info for 1Flat-Rate LLC

. . 1Flat-Rate will send any customer a certified check for $1000 by overnight mail, if you can give one reason why paying a broker a deposit by credit card before your vehicle is delivered is a smart idea.......................................no restrictions apply. ............................................................................................... . . .

1Flat-Rate LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit 1Flat-Rate LLC's Website
    Phelan, California

Fast shipping. Fair Flat rate
      Review by on 1/7/2019 10:11 AM

1flat-rate company is just that, Flat rate, no hidden fees like others I read about. I spoke with Julius Misa and found me a driver for the date requested from FL to VA and to my surprise I was shock [More]

1Flat-Rate LLC
      Very pleased with these cats.
      Review by on 1/4/2019 5:33 PM

First of all I must say I was very skeptical of the condition my vehicle would come in. I have dealt with many companies in the past and almost every time I get a smart guy trying to fit parts inside [More]

29 Ford Roadster
      Review by on 12/26/2018 2:36 PM

I have used 1FR several times. The lates was taking delivery of my new 29 Ford Roadster. Always very professional and on time! Thanks 1FR your the best