Phelan, California

1Flat-Rate LLC just saved you a bunch of time. You can get a quote from them and many other auto transporters on our Free Quote tool. No contact information required.
Currently No FMCSA Info for 1Flat-Rate LLC

More Info for 1Flat-Rate LLC

. . 1Flat-Rate will send any customer a certified check for $1000 by overnight mail, if you can give one reason why paying a broker a deposit by credit card before your vehicle is delivered is a smart idea.......................................no restrictions apply. ............................................................................................... . . .

1Flat-Rate LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit 1Flat-Rate LLC's Website
    Phelan, California

Easy and Smooth
      Review by on 7/23/2018 11:33 AM

This transport was so easy and smooth that I was a little concern. I contacted 1-flat rate online. I received a quote within minutes. Once we agreed on quote, I was contacted a few days later with [More]

YET ANOTHER PHONY QUOTE
      Review by on 7/18/2018 2:37 PM

I placed all info as required. Called them, based on the $795 quote offered, then it DOUBLES because " that website is wrong ". I've been moving cars longer than they have been in business, and that s [More]

1flat rate good communication
      Review by on 7/6/2018 11:05 PM

Iflat rate provided me with the lowest quote considering they are one of the more premium companies. Julius was in communication with me as I was transporting two cars, one of which is a collectable. [More]