Phelan, California

1Flat-Rate LLC just saved you a bunch of time. You can get a quote from them and many other auto transporters on our Free Quote tool. No contact information required.
Currently No FMCSA Info for 1Flat-Rate LLC

More Info for 1Flat-Rate LLC

. . 1Flat-Rate will send any customer a certified check for $1000 by overnight mail, if you can give one reason why paying a broker a deposit by credit card before your vehicle is delivered is a smart idea.......................................no restrictions apply. ............................................................................................... . . .

1Flat-Rate LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit 1Flat-Rate LLC's Website
    Phelan, California

Auto transport
      Review by on 11/11/2019 1:38 PM

I purchased 2020 merecedes for my wife birthday gift which I found online . The Mercedes dealership was located in San Juan Texas and I am in Jacksonville, Fl . I flat rate was very professional and t [More]

Superb experience
      Review by on 10/31/2019 6:45 AM

I have used other “top carriers” with disappointment but gene from 1flatrate was amazing. His rates were low, he was super responsive (unlike other top carriers), and made his promises on pickup and [More]

1Flat-Rate LLC
      So easy, so accomodating, great service!
      Review by on 10/28/2019 6:00 PM

I needed to tow my car from Houston to Dallas, and was looking for the most affordable and reliable option. I found 1Flat Rate through google and called them to ask about their rates. I was blown away [More]