Phelan, California

1Flat-Rate LLC just saved you a bunch of time. You can get a quote from them and many other auto transporters on our Free Quote tool. No contact information required.
Currently No FMCSA Info for 1Flat-Rate LLC

More Info for 1Flat-Rate LLC

. . 1Flat-Rate will send any customer a certified check for $1000 by overnight mail, if you can give one reason why paying a broker a deposit by credit card before your vehicle is delivered is a smart idea.......................................no restrictions apply. ............................................................................................... . . .

1Flat-Rate LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit 1Flat-Rate LLC's Website
    Phelan, California

Shipping my Kia
      Review by on 11/15/2018 3:37 PM

They did everything they said they would, the transport company they arranged for was excellent as well, 1flat rate, no hidden fees, professional friendly staff and customer service that doesn't disap [More]

My 1972 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow
      Review by on 10/12/2018 2:24 AM

My experience with 1Flat-Rate was excellent from the start. Their sales rep Julius worked with me on the price of shipping my car and was always available by phone to further assist me. The car arri [More]

98 regency
      Review by on 10/2/2018 8:05 PM

I would like to say Julius is easy to get incontact with he provided fast service & response time to get me a driver and got my 98 regency from ohio to New York in 2 days tops I will definitely [More]