Hainesville, Illinois

TCI Logistics Inc is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for TCI Logistics Inc

More Info for TCI Logistics Inc

TCI Logistics is a leaving provider in the auto transport industry. Our professionalism and correctness sets us apart from other companies.

TCI Logistics, a Chicago based company, is the go-to solution for all of your vehicle transport needs. We take pride in providing quality service to our valued customers. We provide SAFE and RELIABLE shipping for vehicles, boats or motorcycles anywhere in the continental United States. Clients can enjoy worry-free shipping with a minimum of a Quarter Million vehicle coverage insurance and 1 Million public liability insurance. Vehicles are transported in specially designed Open/Enclosed auto carrier trailers. Because customer satisfaction is our priority, we are the SAFEST and most RELIABLE option for auto transport. Dispatch agents are available around the clock to provide updates. TCI’s carrier network fleet includes open/enclosed car carrier trailers operated by TCI Carrier Partners. We are fully Licensed by US DOT & FMCSA and bonded by Liberty Financial Corp. Delivering Nationwide at Affordable Rates with GUARANTEED SATISFACTION.

TCI Logistics Inc Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit TCI Logistics Inc's Website
    Hainesville, Illinois

STAY AWAY FROM TCI AT ALL COSTS!!! Hire
      Review by on 8/24/2018 10:10 AM

STAY AWAY FROM TCI AT ALL COSTS!!! Hired them to ship a motorcycle half way across the US. Kaleb said he could pick up and deliver bike within 3 weeks for a certain price. We had to have it delivered [More]

Surpassed Expectations
      Review by on 8/17/2018 8:52 PM

Vlad at TCI Logistics was my agent, he assisted me with the transport of my 5 series. It was my first time transporting a car, didn't know what to expect, however, the transport process was very smoot [More]

Overall performance
      Review by on 5/29/2018 2:57 PM

TCI transported my ZX-10R motorcycle from Texas to Pittsburgh, PA. I told them it was my baby and to treat it like a real one, which they did. I was in constant communication everyday with Kaleb and w [More]