Hainesville, Illinois

TCI Logistics Inc just saved you a bunch of time. You can get a quote from them and many other auto transporters on our Free Quote tool. No contact information required.
Currently No FMCSA Info for TCI Logistics Inc

More Info for TCI Logistics Inc

TCI Logistics is a leaving provider in the auto transport industry. Our professionalism and correctness sets us apart from other companies.

TCI Logistics, a Chicago based company, is the go-to solution for all of your vehicle transport needs. We take pride in providing quality service to our valued customers. We provide SAFE and RELIABLE shipping for vehicles, boats or motorcycles anywhere in the continental United States. Clients can enjoy worry-free shipping with a minimum of a Quarter Million vehicle coverage insurance and 1 Million public liability insurance. Vehicles are transported in specially designed Open/Enclosed auto carrier trailers. Because customer satisfaction is our priority, we are the SAFEST and most RELIABLE option for auto transport. Dispatch agents are available around the clock to provide updates. TCI’s carrier network fleet includes open/enclosed car carrier trailers operated by TCI Carrier Partners. We are fully Licensed by US DOT & FMCSA and bonded by Liberty Financial Corp. Delivering Nationwide at Affordable Rates with GUARANTEED SATISFACTION.

TCI Logistics Inc Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit TCI Logistics Inc's Website
    Hainesville, Illinois

Perfect Shipping Everytime!
      Review by on 11/9/2019 3:54 PM

I usually ship a few motorcycles a month and have used other companies, but ever since I found Alice, I’ll never use another one again! The drivers are always professional, on time, and most important [More]

Auction Transports
      Review by on 10/13/2019 9:40 AM

I ship 2 - 3 vehicles a week from Coparts and Mannheim. Alice always delivers as promised. My inoperable vehicles are never an issue. I will continue to use this company.

MOTORCYCLE TRANSPORT RATING
      Review by on 9/29/2019 10:30 AM

Alice was very helpful and helped me ship my motorcycle. Pickup was a breeze. I live on a court so met the truck down the street. Delivery was great as well. Met the truck at a local Home Depot parkin [More]