Hainesville, Illinois

TCI Logistics Inc just saved you a bunch of time. You can get a quote from them and many other auto transporters on our Free Quote tool. No contact information required.
Currently No FMCSA Info for TCI Logistics Inc

More Info for TCI Logistics Inc

TCI Logistics is a leaving provider in the auto transport industry. Our professionalism and correctness sets us apart from other companies.

TCI Logistics, a Chicago based company, is the go-to solution for all of your vehicle transport needs. We take pride in providing quality service to our valued customers. We provide SAFE and RELIABLE shipping for vehicles, boats or motorcycles anywhere in the continental United States. Clients can enjoy worry-free shipping with a minimum of a Quarter Million vehicle coverage insurance and 1 Million public liability insurance. Vehicles are transported in specially designed Open/Enclosed auto carrier trailers. Because customer satisfaction is our priority, we are the SAFEST and most RELIABLE option for auto transport. Dispatch agents are available around the clock to provide updates. TCI’s carrier network fleet includes open/enclosed car carrier trailers operated by TCI Carrier Partners. We are fully Licensed by US DOT & FMCSA and bonded by Liberty Financial Corp. Delivering Nationwide at Affordable Rates with GUARANTEED SATISFACTION.

TCI Logistics Inc Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit TCI Logistics Inc's Website
    Hainesville, Illinois

TCI Logistics Inc
      Expedited Request Met! :)
      Review by on 3/17/2019 12:01 PM

Kaleb took my call and request and expedited a behind the scenes shout out to find a driver that could pickup my valuable car with care the next day and deliver it to me in 48 hours (1100 miles away!) [More]

Excellent Service
      Review by on 2/2/2019 11:18 AM

Had my dormant Range Rover transported from Las Vegas, NV to Albuquerque, NM. Greg Kelly was my driver. Once they booked me a driver he was there the same day for p/u & delivered it within 24 hours. I [More]

Excellent service!!!
      Review by on 11/16/2018 10:49 PM

These guys transported my corolla as if it was theirs. Driver arrived on the same day as promised, he was very careful with my vehicle and advised me that some bad weather might be on his way, he ende [More]

Kaleb Anov - Thank you Lora, it was a pleasure assisting you.