Boardman, Ohio

Easy Auto Ship just saved you a bunch of time. You can get a quote from them and many other auto transporters on our Free Quote tool. No contact information required.
Currently No FMCSA Info for Easy Auto Ship

More Info for Easy Auto Ship

Easy Auto Ship Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Easy Auto Ship's Website
    Boardman, Ohio

Satisfied and grateful
      Review by on 7/19/2019 8:47 AM

Hi. I needed a car to be moved 1000 miles and the car was in no shape to drive the distance. I dreaded hiring an auto shipping company because of the high cost and the horror stories I had heard abou [More]

Easy Auto Ship - Greg, we are very happy to know that Lindsay was able to calm your nerves about shipping your car. She is definitely one of our best and our most experienced brokers. Our job is to take all of the str...

Easy Auto Ship
      Car shipped from west coast to east coas
      Review by on 7/17/2019 9:37 AM

Jeanette was so understanding and accommodating to my situation. She knew I was a student and really bound to my school schedule. Even though the driver didn't want to meet me after school, she contac [More]

Easy Auto Ship - Thank you so much. She will be very happy to know she was able to help you this much. If you ever need your car shipped again she would be more than happy to do the same thing over again.

Most Efficient Auto Transport Company Ev
      Review by on 7/16/2019 11:42 AM

On Thursday morning, I made a bold request that I needed my car to be sent off from Ohio to California at the latest Friday. Gary Nichols was the one helping me out, and he said although he couldn't m [More]

Easy Auto Ship - We are very happy that everything you wanted and needed was met. Gary is one of our best, and is always willing to give everything a try. No matter the request we can ship it. Thank you so much! We lo...