Boardman, Ohio

Easy Auto Ship is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Easy Auto Ship

More Info for Easy Auto Ship

Easy
Review by on 12/9/2019 5:50 PM

Easy Auto ship kept me in the loop, shipped my car faster than expected and was more affordable than the other carriers I had quote the job. Gary followed up after the car arrived to verify that all w [More]

Easy Auto Ship
Pick up and delivery of vehicle
Review by on 12/9/2019 11:09 AM

From contacting the company for an estimate I was treated with courtesy and understanding. All the individuals involved from dispatcher to delivery driver was on point and kept me informed every step [More]

Easy Auto Ship
Unfulfilled promises and poor service!
Review by on 11/27/2019 11:54 AM

A lot of unfulfilled promises! Booked with EasyAutoShip to transport a car from NC to CO and paid EXTRA for expedited shipping. Driver showed up on time and was very friendly. Driver said he would [More]

I was difficult
Review by on 11/26/2019 7:37 AM

I was a tough customer. I couldnt make my initial appointment, but Easy Auto Ship worked with me and they helped make it work. Very easy experience and vehicle arrived as expected with no issues or su [More]

Easy Auto Ship
Car Delivered as promised with no surpri
Review by on 11/25/2019 12:54 PM

Spoke to Gary and had a ton of questions as I have never done this before. He was super helpful and informative. He explained how the fee was paid and split between EZ and the driver and then what t [More]

Great!
Review by on 11/20/2019 5:54 PM

They found a driver that day and got my vehicle to me much faster than expected. The car looked great when I got it. Thanks! I highly recommend them to anyone looking to ship a car.

Excellent Service
Review by on 11/14/2019 11:38 AM

Garry and Larry were awesome to deal with. Had another broker completely drop the ball and miss my scheduled pick up date and time. I called Garry and he had the problem resolved in less than an hour. [More]

Overall Experience
Review by on 11/14/2019 11:29 AM

Driver called and was courteous, even when I got stuck in traffic bringing car to drop off address. He arrived earlier than expected which is better than late, and he brought car to the closest locati [More]

Worst experience ever!
Review by on 11/7/2019 10:37 PM

I've never dealt with a company as terrible as EasyAutoShip. Save yourselves the hassle. I hired them to move my parents’ vehicle from FL to NJ. They sub-contracted a carrier named EE Transport, In [More]

Great experience
Review by on 11/6/2019 4:10 PM

Gary wasn’t sure if he could get my vehicle shipped for my price range, but he pulled it off and everything went great! Would definitely use this company for future deliveries.

Auto transporting
Review by on 11/6/2019 10:22 AM

Hassan was Awesome !!...He was very accommodating @ a crucial point in time when I was personally overwhelmed with the whole situation..I'd recommend Easy Auto Ship to anyone !!! #1 Auto Transporting [More]

PAR EXCELLENT!!
Review by on 11/1/2019 3:15 PM

GAIL WAS TERRIFIC, HELPED ME THROUGH THE WHOLE PROCESS AND MADE IT A "EASY AUTO SHIP". NEXT TIME THERE IS NO QUESTION I WILL USE EASY AUTO SHIP!! THANKS GREAT DRIVER (ANTHONY) ALSO

Auto shipment
Review by on 11/1/2019 12:22 PM

Easy auto ship... just as it says 'on the tin!' Lindsay is a Rock Star! I had enough to arrange moving from one coast to the other, without having to vet transportation companies for the correct lev [More]

Perfect
Review by on 10/30/2019 7:29 AM

The whole process was extremely easy and professional. The driver was awesome and kept me updated the entire time too. I have shipped with other companies before, but none have been this flawless of a [More]

Easy Auto Ship
An exceptionally easy transport!
Review by on 10/23/2019 8:19 AM

Once I spoke with Lindsay about our need to transport our car to our military son, she took over, got a great quote and found us A transport within 24 hours. The car was picked up by a courteous drive [More]

So Easy.
Review by on 10/21/2019 1:44 PM

I needed to transport a race car across country. These guys made it super easy! Very flexible with dates. Eager to oversee the special conditions of a low-riding car and boxes of spare parts. Exce [More]

Just Awesome!
Review by on 10/19/2019 8:22 PM

Talk to Lindsay, she'll take care of you. Very accurate on pickup and dropoff dates and time as promised.

Smartfor2 shipping
Review by on 10/16/2019 4:48 PM

Jeanette and her team from Easy Auto Ship did a very nice job facilitating the shipping of my smart car fro Pa. to Fl. Kept me updated, answered questions cheerfully, and provided a fair shipping rate [More]

Thanks Jeanett for my 35 ford
Review by on 10/16/2019 4:41 PM

I talked to SEVERAL people about shipping my 35 but Jeanette was so pleasant to talk to it made my decision easy. Easy Auto Ship did everything I asked. Plenty of communication and on time. Thanks Jea [More]

Shipment of my Blazer
Review by on 10/15/2019 4:18 PM

So I entered my information into the computer to get a quote. Then my phone rang off the hook and my email started to blow up. Eventually I was contacted by Jeanette and ultimately her personality was [More]

Easy Auto Ship - Troy, thank you so much for the kind words. We are very glad that Jeanette was able to help smooth a confusing process and make everything easy and relaxing. If you ever need to ship again please feel...

Setting up a transport
Review by on 10/9/2019 6:59 AM

My son was killed in an ATV accident in Colorado in early August. He had a 4 runner for about 15 years. I needed o bring it home from Colorado to Texas. I checked several possibilities but Gail at [More]

Easy Auto Ship - Susan, we are very sorry to hear about your son. It terrible when a parent has to bury their own child. Not natural. Gail is one of our best. She works hard to make sure that all of he customers needs...

Fast and efficient
Review by on 10/5/2019 8:26 AM

The process to transport my vehicle was easy, fast and efficient. Notifications were provided at each step of the process. No hassles. Great customer service!

Easy Auto Ship - Matt, thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad to know that everything went well and was on time. If you ever need to ship again please feel free to give Lindsay a call. She would love to pr...

car transport
Review by on 10/3/2019 10:11 AM

Very smooth and easy operations. Friendly and great prices! I would always recommend this company and the agent I worked with. Professional, timely and fantastic to work with.

Easy Auto Ship - Thank you so much! We are glad to know that your shipment went well and that everything was smooth. If you ever need to ship again please feel free to give us a call, we would love to do the same thin...

Quick and efficient
Review by on 9/26/2019 8:53 AM

The process was quick. I had an excellent agent who worked well to coordinate getting a shipping company to pick up my vehicle from a vehicle processing center, getting a name of the driver so I could [More]

Easy Auto Ship - Thank you so much for the kind words. We are very happy to know that our agent was able to make the process smooth and easy for you. We work hard to make sure shipments goes off perfect like yours did...

EasyAutoShip
Review by on 9/24/2019 1:50 PM

If you want to ship your car fast just look for Lindsay stine best human and so friendly, i got my car before the Expected time and good condition Thanks

Easy Auto Ship - Thank you so much for the kind words! We are super excited to know that everything went well and Lindsay was able to meet and exceed your expectations. If you ever need to ship again feel free to give...

Awesome
Review by on 9/18/2019 7:50 AM

Very fast and quick delivery of a trailer cross country. The delivered on time!!! Would def use them again. They were easy to communicate with and send pictures before and after

Easy Auto Ship - Thank you so much for the kind words! We greatly appreciate it! We are glad to know everything went well with your shipment and that we were able to meet all of your expectations. If you ever need to ...

Jeanette Easy Auto Shipping
Review by on 9/17/2019 12:56 AM

Amazing Customer Service my car was delivered earlier than expected it was an overall amazing experience I would definitely recommend them to anyone. !!

Easy Auto Ship - Thank you so much for the kind words! We are very glad to know that the entire process was easy and met all of your expectations! If you ever need to sh...

Great Auto Transportation Company
Review by on 9/14/2019 10:13 AM

We dealt with Jeanette from Easy Auto Ship. We had a great experience it was fast, easy and seamless. They were there to pickup on time and the drop-off was quicker than expected. We had a driver Robe [More]

Easy Auto Ship - Thank you so much for the kind words. We are very glad to know that everything with your transport went off without a problem and that Jeanette was able to make everything easy for you. If you ever ne...

Transportation
Review by on 9/13/2019 12:37 PM

I had a great experience with this company! My car was scheduled to leave Tucson, AZ on the 11th of September and arrive in Greeley, CO on the 13th. Well,,, It was picked up on the 10th and delivered [More]

Easy Auto Ship - Thank you so much for the kind words! We always love to hear how we are doing as a company! Very excited to know that everything went off with your transport without a problem and even arrived early! ...

Easy Auto Ship Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions