Boardman, Ohio

Easy Auto Ship is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Easy Auto Ship

More Info for Easy Auto Ship

TERRIBLE Auto Ship
Review by on 8/19/2019 9:43 AM

AVOID at all costs! Multiple issues with pick-up. Driver no-showed 3 times before finally showing up. Delivery was supposed to occur 3 days ago on Friday, but again driver was a no-show. Called and [More]

Summer Vehicle Shipment
Review by on 8/15/2019 8:03 AM

Easy Auto Ship were easy to work, very professional and delivered as promised my vehicle from point A to B. Dan.D was my broker and I would certainly call him again for all my shipping needs.

Easy Auto Ship - Thank you so much for the kind words, we are very happy to know everything went well, and that your shipment went off without a hitch. If you ever need to ship again feel free to give us a cal...

Shipping from Cali to GA
Review by on 8/6/2019 11:05 AM

I used Easy Auto Ship to transport my car from California to Georgia. I was in communication with the same person most of the time which I greatly appreciated. Her name was Jeannette and she was very [More]

Easy Auto Ship - Thank you so much for the kind words! Jeanette is one of our newer brokers but she is one of our best, always making sure her people are in very good hands. If you ever need to ship again feel free to...

Great Service - Perfect Shipment
Review by on 8/6/2019 8:58 AM

We needed a vehicle moved from Marysville, WA to Cabot, AR and had to coordinate the timing with our own air travel reservations. It was a bit nerve wracking in the beginning because schedules are not [More]

Easy Auto Ship - Thank you so much! Gail will be very happy to know that everything went well and met all of you expectations. If you ever need to ship again feel free to call. I know Gail will be more than happy to h...

Car shipping
Review by on 8/5/2019 11:11 PM

Great service at all levels!! The agent was super helpful and nice. Their estimate includes all fees and insurance, and they matched a lower estimate I received from other company. The entire process [More]

Easy Auto Ship - Thank you so much for the kind words! We work exceptionally heard to make sure our customers are taken care of in every aspect of their transporting needs. If you ever need to ship again feel free to ...

car shipment
Review by on 8/2/2019 10:07 PM

i am 100% satisfied w/ easy auto ship making it so easy as there company name, i will use them again. also the driver was on time as he promised and he was perfect gentlemen.

Easy Auto Ship - Thank you so much for the kind words, Stephanie is one of your best and definitely knows her stuff. If you ever need to ship again feel free to give her a call.

Car Transport
Review by on 8/2/2019 5:07 PM

My experience with Easy Auto was quite satisfactory. I wanted my car shipped to a small town in Ms. Stephanie was great from the moment of our first contact through the delivery of the car. In fact, [More]

Easy Auto Ship - Thank you so much! Stephanie is definitely one of our best and most experienced in our company. She always goes out of her way to make sure her people are taken care of. If you ever need to ship in th...

5 Stars for their service
Review by on 7/31/2019 4:08 PM

I needed a car removed from an on-line auction site within 3 days of auction if I purchased a car during a bidding process. Hence, no hauler could be ordered prior to the auction. As I researched cars [More]

Easy Auto Ship - Thank you so much! Gail is one of our best brokers, she knows her stuff. We are very glad to know that all of your expectations were not only but by exceeded by Gail and our company. If you ever need ...

Another great experience
Review by on 7/26/2019 11:01 AM

My second time using DIY (Easy Auto Ship). This time Jeanette was equally great in her attention to detail. Car was picked up and delivered within the agreed upon windows of time and the cost was v [More]

Easy Auto Ship - Thank you so much for the kind words! We are glad to know that as a return customer we were able to excel in all ways to earn your repeat business. If you ever need your car shipped again we are more ...

Do Yourself a Favor...
Review by on 7/25/2019 4:19 PM

...and don’t waste your time with any other vendor who promises what they cannot deliver. Lindsey at Easy Ship is a results-oriented person who did more for me in one day than several other companies [More]

Easy Auto Ship - Thank you so much! Lindsay is one of your best! We are very happy to know she has earned your respect and trust so much that you would recommend her by name! Also, we are very happy to know that she w...

Easy Auto Ship
Thank you Easy Auto Ship (and Lindsay!)
Review by on 7/25/2019 7:58 AM

Great service with a hyper-communicative, fast-to-respond group of people on the team. Thank you Lindsay and everyone at Easy Auto Ship!! (As a note, for those who are new to this as I was... this i [More]

Easy Auto Ship - Thank you so much for he kind words! We are always happy to hear about how everything went with your shipment. Thank you! We are glad to know that we were able to meet your expectations as well as the...

Satisfied and grateful
Review by on 7/19/2019 8:47 AM

Hi. I needed a car to be moved 1000 miles and the car was in no shape to drive the distance. I dreaded hiring an auto shipping company because of the high cost and the horror stories I had heard abou [More]

Easy Auto Ship - Greg, we are very happy to know that Lindsay was able to calm your nerves about shipping your car. She is definitely one of our best and our most experienced brokers. Our job is to take all of the str...

Easy Auto Ship
Car shipped from west coast to east coas
Review by on 7/17/2019 9:37 AM

Jeanette was so understanding and accommodating to my situation. She knew I was a student and really bound to my school schedule. Even though the driver didn't want to meet me after school, she contac [More]

Easy Auto Ship - Thank you so much. She will be very happy to know she was able to help you this much. If you ever need your car shipped again she would be more than happy to do the same thing over again.

Most Efficient Auto Transport Company Ev
Review by on 7/16/2019 11:42 AM

On Thursday morning, I made a bold request that I needed my car to be sent off from Ohio to California at the latest Friday. Gary Nichols was the one helping me out, and he said although he couldn't m [More]

Easy Auto Ship - We are very happy that everything you wanted and needed was met. Gary is one of our best, and is always willing to give everything a try. No matter the request we can ship it. Thank you so much! We lo...

Review by on 7/13/2019 11:51 AM

Lindsey was extremely helpful in getting me a company to help tow my 2019 Nissan GTR vehicle with only a couple of days window that I gave her! Would reccomend her and this company to anyone.

Lisa Marques - Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

Jeanette is the best
Review by on 7/12/2019 4:06 PM

Ask for Jeanette we had the best communication throughout my move process... My jeep was picked up and dropped off as promised. The driver was very sweet and trustworthy. Choose this company!!

Easy Auto Ship - Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review! We're glad that Jeanette was able to get everything sorted out for you.

A family move
Review by on 7/12/2019 10:20 AM

We moved from California to Massachusetts this May. I originally scheduled 1 car to be shipped, but then added 3 more cars on short notice. Gary Nichols took care of everything quickly and efficiently [More]

Car Shipping
Review by on 7/7/2019 9:55 PM

I have shipped multiple cars with Easy Auto Ship, they truly make it easy and so I keep coming back due to great customer service and timely shipping!

Easy Auto Ship
Late delivery with empty fuel tank!
Review by on 7/3/2019 6:02 PM

Not only was my driver one day late from agreed upon drop off date, Driver returned my vehicle with gas tank empty as in too low to detect remaining miles. It was def over a quarter tank when I handed [More]

Excellent service, competitive price
Review by on 6/26/2019 8:53 AM

I shipped two cars from Cleveland to the Philadelphia area. I was skeptical at first when I saw Easy Auto Ship’s stellar ratings, as many other companies I researched had mostly poor reviews (for poor [More]

Very Prompt and reliable
Review by on 6/24/2019 10:05 AM

I had a pleasant experience using Easy Auto Ship. Lindsey was able to get me a great price for my car shipping from SC to TX. The driver was able to adjust his delivery to suit the person picking up t [More]

car transport
Review by on 6/17/2019 1:37 PM

they picked the car up on time and delivered it on schedule. They clarfied issues on the front end so the quote was transparent with no hidden fees or taxes. I would use them again.

Fantastic experience
Review by on 6/17/2019 10:48 AM

We shipped 2 vehicles cross country & Lindsay & Easy Auto couldn’t have been more helpful. picked up exactly when we asked and delivered on time. A++

Flawless vehicle shipment
Review by on 6/16/2019 9:49 AM

My vehicle was picked up on Tuesday in Georgia and delivered Thursday morning in Colorado! The driver was courteous and professional. The coordinator, Lyndsay, was extremely helpful and friendly. She [More]

Lindsey Stine
Review by on 6/11/2019 7:33 PM

Lindsay is outstanding I've dealt with other carriers they never get back to you when you reach out for information. My situation was not common I ship the car from Naples Florida to New York and a [More]

Lindsay
Review by on 6/11/2019 4:27 PM

Lindsay is super helpful and kept me abreast of the status of our shipment. We will continue using DIY for future shipments. If you have a college student attending school far away this is the service [More]

Fantastic experience
Review by on 6/10/2019 9:17 AM

We shipped 2 cars with Easy Auto and it could not have gone smoother. Driver showed up right on time and delivered when promised. Lindsay’s was great!

Kearney To Omaha Not Running
Review by on 6/5/2019 3:47 PM

Jeanette was Awesome! My Son's car was broke down in Kearney NE and due to it not running I was worried that I wouldn't be able to secure a transporter to get the vehicle back to Omaha, but Jeanette [More]

Perfect!
Review by on 6/5/2019 2:02 PM

We dealt with Stephanie and she made it so easy and simple to work with. I would recommend this company 1000x over if we could. They were on time and the driver even called us to give us updates on wh [More]

Easy Auto Ship Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions