Auto Shipping Washington

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Washington.
Washington: Overall From To

Newest Washington Auto Transport Reviews
Amazing Communication, Transparent Prici Ship a Car Direct

Amazing Communication, Transparent Prici

Review by on 8/11/2020 1:20 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Shipped SUV from Tampa, FL to Seattle, WA and delivered in 9 days. I was contacted by text and updated ahead of time for both pick-up and delivery, which I really appreciated. My car came just as I le [More]

Customer Service and Refund Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Customer Service and Refund

Review by on 8/11/2020 1:17 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Let me first apologize for such a long review. Where to start with this review. If I could, I would rate them a 0. First, my broker, Pete Reynolds, was amazing!! He communicated with me consistently a [More]

good communication/delivered as promised Ship a Car Direct

good communication/delivered as promised

Review by on 8/10/2020 10:56 PM about Ship a Car Direct

We were able to get our daughter's car from Tacoma to Denver on short notice during COVID 19. The staff and driver were both very communicative and everything went great.

Great company I Move Auto

Great company

Review by on 8/10/2020 3:21 PM about I Move Auto

Had no issues getting my car shipped from WA to GA, and this company definitely made that as easy as could be. They walked me through every step and even told me what to look out for in other companie [More]

Great auto transport for military and ot Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Great auto transport for military and ot

Review by on 8/10/2020 3:06 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Incredible service, amazing communication, and wonderful people. I worked with Deb to ship my Silverado from Tennessee to Washington. Originally I thought the pickup would be Maryland, but due to COVI [More]