Auto Shipping Tacoma, Washington

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Tacoma, Washington.
Washington: Overall From To

Newest Tacoma Auto Transport Reviews
Great, fast service! Ship a Car Direct

Great, fast service!

Review by on 10/9/2019 3:15 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I used Ship-a-Car to ship my car across country. They were easy to work with for planning and pick-up and delivered my car very quickly. I would absolutely recommend them.

Car transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car transport

Review by on 9/26/2019 8:20 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Recently worked with AmeriFrieght for a coast to coast car transport. The process was smooth and everyone we dealt with along the way helpful and considerate. I highly recommend Millie Shepard and A [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Millie Shepard at 678-821-2420 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Helpful and Kind Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Helpful and Kind

Review by on 9/20/2019 7:27 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia was so helpful every step of the way. I have never shipped a car before and really had no idea what to do, where to start, or what to expect. She took the time to explain the process and was s [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Vehicle Transport Ultimate Transport 123

Vehicle Transport

Review by on 9/13/2019 2:07 PM about Ultimate Transport 123

Highly recommend I spoke with several companies prior to finding this one and most of the quotes were higher or if they were lower there was a possibility of additional costs on delivery. This was a p [More]

Yes Ship a Car Direct

Review by on 8/16/2019 12:43 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I would have given it 5 stars but I was a little disappointed that I had to go meet the truck driver to drop off the car. But overall a good experience.