Auto Shipping Tacoma, Washington

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Tacoma, Washington.
Washington: Overall From To

Newest Tacoma Auto Transport Reviews
Exceptionally satisfied! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Exceptionally satisfied!

Review by on 2/19/2020 9:42 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I didn't realize all the details/must know information in the vehicle transport business. However, Kaye & Amerifreight made this endeavor the most pleasant experience I've taken on without experience. [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Kaye Martindale at 678-821-2296 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us thi...
Car Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Transport

Review by on 1/26/2020 10:33 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Erica was great, the car arrived a day earlier than expected. The only reason I did not give it a 5 star is the fact that the trucking co. was impossible to get a hold of and did not return calls. The [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Erica Hudson at 770-881-8585 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this v...
Review Direct Express Auto Transport

Review

Review by on 1/7/2020 5:14 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

I rate services and delivery satisfactory. Communication with dispatch and driver was challenging and not accurate. Estimated time was ok but not on time.

fast, efficient Direct Express Auto Transport

fast, efficient

Review by on 12/5/2019 12:14 AM about Direct Express Auto Transport

Direct Express Auto Transport was easy to use with friendly customer service. Couple of things to know - the large truck can't handle residential roads. We needed to deliver our car over 1/2 hour away [More]

East to West Coast shipping Ship a Car Direct

East to West Coast shipping

Review by on 11/11/2019 4:09 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I had a very good experience with Ship a Car Direct. The customer service was extremely responsive and the car was picked up on time and delivered in excellent condition. Should I ever need to ship [More]