Coconut Creek, Florida

Goliath Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Goliath Auto Transport

More Info for Goliath Auto Transport

We are a family owned auto shipping brokerage. We coordinate transportation services for car's, truck's SUV's as well as boats and motorcycles. Services offered are open carrier as well as hard-side enclosed trailer. We are extremely transparent and hardworking.

Goliath Auto Transport is a family owned auto transportation company.  We coordinate services for shippers who need to transport their car, truck or SUV.  We also offer services for boats and motorcycles.

Goliath is owned by cousins Brenden Kurtyka and Liza Peglow.  We have a combined 20+ yrs in the auto transport brokerage industry.  We offer an honest and up-front service that you can depend on, time and time again.

GETTING YOUR TRANSPORT QUOTE:

After going online and filling out car transport forms, typically you will be contacted by a number of auto transport 'brokers'.  These brokers are not the actual carrier that will move your car but they have the avenues to locate the right people for the job.  Many brokers are after up-front fee's and will attempt to bait-n-switch you at the time of the actual shipment.  If you read through reviews on the internet, you will find that "change in price", "upfront fees", "bait-n-switch" are terms most commonly associated with companies who have negative reviews.

When dealing with Brenden, Liza or Jonney @ Goliath Auto Transport, you will feel comfortable.  You will know that you are in good hands.  Because we do things the right way, the first time.  We are the solution to your auto shipping needs.

PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO CALL US FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY!

(941) 914-7373 - Brenden Kurtyka

(561) 633-1275 - Liza Peglow

Goliath Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Goliath Auto Transport's Website
    Coconut Creek, Florida

Transport of 4 vehicles
      Review by on 9/8/2019 7:00 PM

I could not be more pleased with the service that I got from Brendan and his transport company. Brendan kept me up to date on all transactions and give me plenty of notice. I would highly recommend Br [More]

Goliath Auto Transport - Lloyd, thank you for such a kind review. Working with you and Jack was a pleasure. I am happy to have facilitated this relocation effort for you guys. If you need a job done in the future- give me a ...

Use Brenden!!
      Review by on 9/5/2019 1:11 PM

Brenden Kurtyka was easy to work with, got me my quote fast and kept me updated through the transport. I owe my stress free move to Brenden! Definitely recommend!

Goliath Auto Transport - Thank you Taylor. It's always nice to work with a customer who lets me take on the stress of shipping your vehicle. Must customers only ship once, it can be a process. But with the right broker, your...

Goliath was great!!
      Review by on 8/15/2019 8:01 AM

2nd time using Brenden of Goliath. Both times were excellent! Prompt service and I knew exactly where my car was at all times. Would definitely recommend Goliath!!

Goliath Auto Transport - Repeat business is the best business. I really do enjoy assisting you in your auto relocation efforts, Tom. Thanks for the review. You guys take care. Call me next...

GETTING YOUR TRANSPORT QUOTE:

PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO CALL US FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY!

(941) 914-7373 - Brenden Kurtyka