Coconut Creek, Florida

Goliath Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Goliath Auto Transport

More Info for Goliath Auto Transport

Good first time experience
Review by on 4/17/2019 8:01 PM

I've never moved a car or house before and hopefully never will again. It was super stressful and chose Goliath based on the fact Brendan was very transparent with me. Everyone else gave me the cheape [More]

Very Educational
Review by on 4/17/2019 3:54 PM

I was bombarded with calls from everyone and their mother. I almost gave up and was about to go with the cheapest one but was educated by my rep. I realized that the lowest price didn't seem real and [More]

Great service
Review by on 4/17/2019 2:39 PM

Working with Brenden to move my Camry from New York to Florida was super easy. I got a great price because apparently we are in season. He is very knowledgeable and I highly recommend him!

Transfer from Az to Tx
Review by on 4/4/2019 3:26 PM

Liza is the best!!! She shopped the transporters and found a good rate and the pickup date I needed. Pickup and delivery were at the times given. What a gal! Thank you so much.

1st time using a vehicle transport #5953
Review by on 3/31/2019 11:02 AM

Brenden from Goliath Auto. Brenden was great; he was very professional yet personable. He walked me through the entire process, answered all my questions and kept me updated throughout. We had a famil [More]

Goliath is King!
Review by on 3/28/2019 12:41 PM

Had a great experience with Goliath Auto Transport. Brenden was very informative and great with communication. Treated me as if he was the one wanting his vehicle transported. Even when my vehicle was [More]

Goliath Auto Transport - Drue- thank you for such a kind review. Sometimes carrier companies run late but the most important thing is for you to have a broker like me who is available day & night to take your call and assist ...

Goliath Auto Transport
Quick and Easy Car Shipping!!
Review by on 3/24/2019 9:36 AM

I contacted (and was contacted) by several car shipping companies, and I went with Goliath Auto Transport because of the great reviews that I read. Brenden was very friendly and explained the proces [More]

Goliath Auto Transport - Thank you for this review, Wendy! YES, we call that a facelift in our industry! Her vehicle was in a location where not a lot of drivers were looking. BUT, if a driver was going through Atlanta (a mor...

Car Transport
Review by on 3/15/2019 9:21 AM

Brenden went above and beyond getting my car shipped. I reached out after another company fell through. He was helpful, and professional and rocked it.

Goliath Auto Transport - Many customers call me after another broker dropped the ball. I pride myself on being able to clean up another companies mess and still provide a service for my customer that leaves them wanting to po...

Goliath transport
Review by on 3/14/2019 12:12 AM

I contacted Brenden about moving my Maserati cross country this was a last minute call due to getting the run around from the other company I had set up. Not only was he able to find a carrier for me [More]

Goliath Auto Transport - Thanks for choosing Goliath, Brett. We know you have a lot of choices, we were happy to ship your Maserati cross-country and make it a good experience for you! Call Brenden if you need shipping in...

California to Maryland
Review by on 3/13/2019 11:39 AM

Contracted a shipper with a fair price. Trucker did what he was supposed to in a reasonable amount of time.

Goliath Auto Transport - Thanks Tom! We hope you continue to use Goliath Auto Transport for your shipping needs in the future. Br...

Call Brenden 941-914-7373 A+
Review by on 3/8/2019 11:44 AM

We used Goliath Transport to move from NY to Florida. Brenden was great! He gave a great price and it did not change. They picked up according to my schedule and it arrived in only a few days. Brenden [More]

Goliath Auto Transport - Thank you for such a wonderful review, Colleen! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and hope you think of us in the future for your auto shipping needs! Brenden (941) 914-7373

transport to NY
Review by on 2/27/2019 12:46 PM

Wonderful!! Hired Brenden to arrange transport of my Dodge from Florida to NY. He was very helpful, and everything was perfect. Hope to use Goliath again when I need transport.

Liza was so amazing!!
Review by on 2/27/2019 12:05 AM

Great customer service, great driver company. Liza is really on top of everything and fast service. I recommend her great personality. Thank you Liza!!

As advertised!
Review by on 2/21/2019 11:08 AM

Vehicle was picked up and delivered safely within a couple of hours of agreed upon time. Driver was courteous & kept me up to date with regard to schedule. I'd recommend this service to anyone looking [More]

CA-TX relocation
Review by on 2/20/2019 10:59 PM

I was able to schedule a transport from CA to TX expeditiously. It was refreshing to only deal with one individual versus being transferred to multiple people. The service felt real personable. Brend [More]

Goliath Auto Transport
LIZA COMPLETELY OUTDID HERSELF!!
Review by on 2/19/2019 12:10 PM

I needed to ship my sons car from CA to FL and was overwhelmed sorting through the good and the bad! Liza was AWESOME from the very first text I sent her! I had spoken to several companies and she was [More]

Review by on 2/14/2019 10:28 AM

Great attitude, 24/7 answering my calls, giving me great advice, good price for hauling my vehicle over 2000 miles. Definitely looking forward to doing a lot more business in the near future. I won’t [More]

Goliath Auto Transport
LIZA made the whole process so easy!
Review by on 2/8/2019 9:44 PM

First time having to use a transport service and LIZA made it so easy I won’t hesitate to call her again. She was great to work with, found a very efficient and competant driver in Mike who transport [More]

Auto transport
Review by on 2/8/2019 8:49 PM

This company did a great job for me transporting my car. I made arrangements to meet the carrier in Florida and got delayed. I contacted the driver who said don’t worry just get here safe. After arriv [More]

A+ Job Thanks Brenden
Review by on 2/8/2019 2:44 PM

Order #3238 Cost $1150 Santa Clarita,CA to Brownsville, OR I have shipped 2 x now with Brenden at Goliath Auto. He has provided me with competitive pricing for relocating vehicles on enclosed carri [More]

Goliath got it done
Review by on 2/8/2019 11:56 AM

Had montway sit on my load for a week with no driver. Goliath had a driver lined up within 24hrs. Goliath was in contact with me to notify when vehicle was picked up and provided me drivers cell. Will [More]

Goliath Auto Transport
Everything was as Expected.
Review by on 2/8/2019 8:58 AM

Driver was super flexible, polite. it was cheaper than others ... I liked the service. I definitely would recommend and/or use again if needed. thanks guys !

Car transport
Review by on 2/4/2019 4:28 PM

I have used this company three times in the last two years. They are by far the best. Brenden has always been very helpful and honest. I would highly recommend using this company they always treat the [More]

Car transport
Review by on 2/4/2019 1:32 PM

I have had my car transported a number of times back and forth from NY to Fl.. I came to expect poor service, missed appts and high prices till Goliath auto transporters entered the picture. They were [More]

Goliath Auto Transport
LIZA AND HER DRIVERS WERE PHENOMENAL!!
Review by on 2/4/2019 12:27 PM

Great company. Easy to communicate with And helped every step of the way. Drivers were fast and courteous. Let us know every detail of what to expect. Would recommend to anyone!!!

Goliath Auto Transport
Jonathon did an awesome job!
Review by on 2/4/2019 9:44 AM

I have been working with Jonathon on getting my brand new 2019 Jeep shipped to New York from Florida and he asked me when I needed it up there I told him and it was there same day just like he said. s [More]

Just as planned
Review by on 2/3/2019 11:11 AM

Everything went exactly as explained. Nice and easy. I am grateful that my Tesla got from A to B without a hitch. Liza was a pleasure to deal with. I was pretty anxious about the process and we did 90 [More]

Excellent
Review by on 2/1/2019 2:52 PM

When I first thought about transporting my car from California to Texas, I thought about how I had no idea what I was doing. Liza helped me feel so valued and was very reassuring. I am a teacher and d [More]

Truck delivery
Review by on 1/31/2019 10:32 AM

We had a ford f150 lighting shipped from Florida, we live in Texas and truck arrived yesterday in good condition and delivery guys were very nice and kept us updated along the way! I Highly recommend [More]

Goliath Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions