Coconut Creek, Florida

Goliath Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Goliath Auto Transport

More Info for Goliath Auto Transport

As advertised!
Review by on 2/21/2019 11:08 AM

Vehicle was picked up and delivered safely within a couple of hours of agreed upon time. Driver was courteous & kept me up to date with regard to schedule. I'd recommend this service to anyone looking [More]

CA-TX relocation
Review by on 2/20/2019 10:59 PM

I was able to schedule a transport from CA to TX expeditiously. It was refreshing to only deal with one individual versus being transferred to multiple people. The service felt real personable. Brend [More]

Goliath Auto Transport
LIZA COMPLETELY OUTDID HERSELF!!
Review by on 2/19/2019 12:10 PM

I needed to ship my sons car from CA to FL and was overwhelmed sorting through the good and the bad! Liza was AWESOME from the very first text I sent her! I had spoken to several companies and she was [More]

Review by on 2/14/2019 10:28 AM

Great attitude, 24/7 answering my calls, giving me great advice, good price for hauling my vehicle over 2000 miles. Definitely looking forward to doing a lot more business in the near future. I won’t [More]

Goliath Auto Transport
LIZA made the whole process so easy!
Review by on 2/8/2019 9:44 PM

First time having to use a transport service and LIZA made it so easy I won’t hesitate to call her again. She was great to work with, found a very efficient and competant driver in Mike who transport [More]

Auto transport
Review by on 2/8/2019 8:49 PM

This company did a great job for me transporting my car. I made arrangements to meet the carrier in Florida and got delayed. I contacted the driver who said don’t worry just get here safe. After arriv [More]

A+ Job Thanks Brenden
Review by on 2/8/2019 2:44 PM

Order #3238 Cost $1150 Santa Clarita,CA to Brownsville, OR I have shipped 2 x now with Brenden at Goliath Auto. He has provided me with competitive pricing for relocating vehicles on enclosed carri [More]

Goliath got it done
Review by on 2/8/2019 11:56 AM

Had montway sit on my load for a week with no driver. Goliath had a driver lined up within 24hrs. Goliath was in contact with me to notify when vehicle was picked up and provided me drivers cell. Will [More]

Goliath Auto Transport
Everything was as Expected.
Review by on 2/8/2019 8:58 AM

Driver was super flexible, polite. it was cheaper than others ... I liked the service. I definitely would recommend and/or use again if needed. thanks guys !

Review by on 2/4/2019 4:28 PM

I have used this company three times in the last two years. They are by far the best. Brenden has always been very helpful and honest. I would highly recommend using this company they always treat the [More]

Review by on 2/4/2019 1:32 PM

I have had my car transported a number of times back and forth from NY to Fl.. I came to expect poor service, missed appts and high prices till Goliath auto transporters entered the picture. They were [More]

Goliath Auto Transport
LIZA AND HER DRIVERS WERE PHENOMENAL!!
Review by on 2/4/2019 12:27 PM

Great company. Easy to communicate with And helped every step of the way. Drivers were fast and courteous. Let us know every detail of what to expect. Would recommend to anyone!!!

Goliath Auto Transport
Jonathon did an awesome job!
Review by on 2/4/2019 9:44 AM

I have been working with Jonathon on getting my brand new 2019 Jeep shipped to New York from Florida and he asked me when I needed it up there I told him and it was there same day just like he said. s [More]

Just as planned
Review by on 2/3/2019 11:11 AM

Everything went exactly as explained. Nice and easy. I am grateful that my Tesla got from A to B without a hitch. Liza was a pleasure to deal with. I was pretty anxious about the process and we did 90 [More]

Excellent
Review by on 2/1/2019 2:52 PM

When I first thought about transporting my car from California to Texas, I thought about how I had no idea what I was doing. Liza helped me feel so valued and was very reassuring. I am a teacher and d [More]

Truck delivery
Review by on 1/31/2019 10:32 AM

We had a ford f150 lighting shipped from Florida, we live in Texas and truck arrived yesterday in good condition and delivery guys were very nice and kept us updated along the way! I Highly recommend [More]

Review by on 1/31/2019 9:37 AM

I used Goliath Auto Transport this month. I was pleased with the ease of service from setting up the appointment , payment , to the receiving of the car on the other end. Brenden Kurtyka went above [More]

Great experience
Review by on 1/29/2019 7:25 PM

Very responsive either through email or text and answered every question quickly. They came highly recommended. Very pleased with my experience and I'll use them in the future.

Auto Transport
Review by on 1/29/2019 7:23 PM

First Rate! I checked out companies noted in the auto magazines and on the TV car shows that I watch and Brendan not only made the best offer and price, but followed through on every promise.. Excelle [More]

Excellent Customer Service!
Review by on 1/29/2019 7:45 AM

I used Liza with Goliath to transport my car from MD to South FL. She was incredibly responsive and communicative from the initial inquiry and was able to find a driver in a couple of days. The drive [More]

Goliath Auto Transport
Best service you can get
Review by on 1/29/2019 12:18 AM

Liza has always been one of the best when I need transportation, I will highly recommend her service, always trying to get you the best prices and que quickest transborder for your needs .

A++ Shipping
Review by on 1/28/2019 2:34 PM

Recently I had a Lamborghini Diablo shipped with Goliath Auto Transport and couldn't have had a better experience. Obviously valuing the upmost care when it comes to the transport of my vehicles, Bren [More]

Goliath Auto Transport - Thank you for such a kind review, Jake. It was a pleasure to work with you on getting your Lamborghini Diablo relocated to Florida. Call Brenden at 941-914-7373 for a free quote or email: brenden...

Review by on 1/28/2019 7:12 AM

This is the 2nd time I used Goliath Auto Transport to transport my vehicle. Both times Brenden has been very professional and courteous and delivered as promised. Vehicle was picked as scheduled and [More]

Over View of Goliath
Review by on 1/28/2019 7:09 AM

Have used Brenden over a dozen times to move Vehicles for my company and has always been very professional and very timely in getting vehicles moved and have never had a problem. i have also referred [More]

Service
Review by on 1/27/2019 3:30 PM

This was a painless process with this company. Liza Peglow in particular was very clear in her explanations and very thorough. My wife and i would definitely do business wth this company again. Thanks [More]

Goliath Auto Transport - Thank you so much Marcellus! It was a pleasure working with you. Call Liza at 561-633-1275 or email direct: liza@automovenow.com

Goliath Auto Transport
Great Service and in constant communicat
Review by on 1/26/2019 8:43 PM

I really liked their service and prices, most importantly the price given to us was the one price that was paid. No extra or random final charges. Prompt response and very helpful at answering all of [More]

Goliath Auto Transport
Brenden at Goliath was a lifesaver!
Review by on 1/9/2019 2:16 PM

We had horrible bait and switch with another carrier agent and Brenden came in to save the day!!! His dedication and late night texts and diligence to make sure we got our vehicle as promised at reaso [More]

Goliath Auto Transport - Thank you guys for such a kind review. It was an absolute pleasure being able to help you relocate! I certainly hope you will think of me in the future if you or family/friends ever need auto transpor...

Goliath Auto Transport
Good
Review by on 12/5/2018 7:49 PM

Brenden is quite helpful. The final fee was slightly higher than the original quote (increased by about $60). I don't think it's a big problem for me since the overall price is great. Will contact [More]

Great reliability
Review by on 11/6/2018 6:05 AM

3rd car shipped Brendan. Great personality, follows up promptly, and the one time there was an issue he worked hard to make sure it was corrected. You can't ask more from someone in this business. I h [More]

Goliath Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions