Coconut Creek, Florida

Goliath Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Goliath Auto Transport

More Info for Goliath Auto Transport

Pump hoist truck
Review by on 7/3/2019 7:26 AM

Got my truck delivered in record time at a great price. No hassles. He and his partner drove straight thru from Hickory North Carolina to Missoula Montana.

Great service!
Review by on 6/12/2019 6:21 PM

First t e shipping a car from Boston to Florida but the service was great and the car was dropped exactly in the the parking space I requested. Would use them again

Goliath Auto Transport
Transport went perfectly as promised!
Review by on 6/11/2019 2:20 PM

Brenden was great to work with on the transport of our 2 vehicles from Naples to Boston! Pick was timely as scheduled and delivery was timely as well. His price was very competitive and he was profe [More]

Recent Car Transport
Review by on 6/5/2019 12:14 PM

Brenden has shipped several cars for me in the past and I have always had excellent customer service from him. I recently contacted him with Goliath Auto Transport late last month regarding a recent c [More]

Good Experience - Trustable movers
Review by on 5/30/2019 12:01 PM

My auto transport was pretty easy, cheap than other companies and trust able . They come on time and very responsive. They have shipped my car from California to Texas on a very short notice.. My car [More]

Dependable Service
Review by on 5/28/2019 11:40 AM

I've used Brenden for a couple of years now, arranging more than a dozen cars to be shipped to and from my shop. His rates are competitive, and the equipment and drivers that carry the cars are alway [More]

Auto Tow
Review by on 5/15/2019 3:21 PM

Thanks. This was my first transport. It was very successful. The auto arrive on time at my home. I will use Goliath Auto Transport again. The deliver driver was friendly and show me picture of the [More]

Exceptional Service
Review by on 5/8/2019 8:59 AM

I was let down by another shipping company and goliath transport was amazing. He communicated with me every step of the way he told me what dates to expect pick up and what dates to expect delivery an [More]

Car transport
Review by on 5/1/2019 10:45 PM

Got my car from TN to FL in a timely, cost effective manner. Was pleasant. Contacted me repeatedly by text and phone during the process. Very courteous,

Goliath Auto Transport
Quick and easy with good service!
Review by on 4/29/2019 2:41 PM

With going into moving my son's truck from TX to CA I didn't know where to turn. I received many bids to my email and again I didn't know who to trust. Save yourself time and emails blowing up your ph [More]

Review by on 4/29/2019 7:56 AM

I decided to update my review based on recent events. Brenden by your response you are making yourself look bad. Who blows up a customers phone because you don't like the review they wrote? Who argues [More]

Goliath Auto Transport - Denise is leaving me, Brenden of Goliath Auto Transport a negative review for damage she says happened by her carrier company, (A completely separate company than me, named DIRECT AUTO TRANSPORT, INC)...

Great experience
Review by on 4/26/2019 10:12 PM

I had three cars shipped from Ma to Fl and would recommend Goliath Auto Transport. I requested transport with only three days notice and Brenden made it happen and stayed in contact throughout. Smooth [More]

A+Experience with Brenden
Review by on 4/24/2019 2:07 PM

I had doubts about shipping my vehicle after filling out a quote request form online. But then I spoke to Brenden, the owner of Goliath Auto Transport. He was Transparent about the process and made me [More]

Good first time experience
Review by on 4/17/2019 8:01 PM

I've never moved a car or house before and hopefully never will again. It was super stressful and chose Goliath based on the fact Brendan was very transparent with me. Everyone else gave me the cheape [More]

Very Educational
Review by on 4/17/2019 3:54 PM

I was bombarded with calls from everyone and their mother. I almost gave up and was about to go with the cheapest one but was educated by my rep. I realized that the lowest price didn't seem real and [More]

Great service
Review by on 4/17/2019 2:39 PM

Working with Brenden to move my Camry from New York to Florida was super easy. I got a great price because apparently we are in season. He is very knowledgeable and I highly recommend him!

Transfer from Az to Tx
Review by on 4/4/2019 3:26 PM

Liza is the best!!! She shopped the transporters and found a good rate and the pickup date I needed. Pickup and delivery were at the times given. What a gal! Thank you so much.

1st time using a vehicle transport #5953
Review by on 3/31/2019 11:02 AM

Brenden from Goliath Auto. Brenden was great; he was very professional yet personable. He walked me through the entire process, answered all my questions and kept me updated throughout. We had a famil [More]

Goliath is King!
Review by on 3/28/2019 12:41 PM

Had a great experience with Goliath Auto Transport. Brenden was very informative and great with communication. Treated me as if he was the one wanting his vehicle transported. Even when my vehicle was [More]

Goliath Auto Transport - Drue- thank you for such a kind review. Sometimes carrier companies run late but the most important thing is for you to have a broker like me who is available day & night to take your call and assist ...

Goliath Auto Transport
Quick and Easy Car Shipping!!
Review by on 3/24/2019 9:36 AM

I contacted (and was contacted) by several car shipping companies, and I went with Goliath Auto Transport because of the great reviews that I read. Brenden was very friendly and explained the proces [More]

Goliath Auto Transport - Thank you for this review, Wendy! YES, we call that a facelift in our industry! Her vehicle was in a location where not a lot of drivers were looking. BUT, if a driver was going through Atlanta (a mor...

Car Transport
Review by on 3/15/2019 9:21 AM

Brenden went above and beyond getting my car shipped. I reached out after another company fell through. He was helpful, and professional and rocked it.

Goliath Auto Transport - Many customers call me after another broker dropped the ball. I pride myself on being able to clean up another companies mess and still provide a service for my customer that leaves them wanting to po...

Goliath transport
Review by on 3/14/2019 12:12 AM

I contacted Brenden about moving my Maserati cross country this was a last minute call due to getting the run around from the other company I had set up. Not only was he able to find a carrier for me [More]

Goliath Auto Transport - Thanks for choosing Goliath, Brett. We know you have a lot of choices, we were happy to ship your Maserati cross-country and make it a good experience for you! Call Brenden if you need shipping in...

California to Maryland
Review by on 3/13/2019 11:39 AM

Contracted a shipper with a fair price. Trucker did what he was supposed to in a reasonable amount of time.

Goliath Auto Transport - Thanks Tom! We hope you continue to use Goliath Auto Transport for your shipping needs in the future. Br...

Call Brenden 941-914-7373 A+
Review by on 3/8/2019 11:44 AM

We used Goliath Transport to move from NY to Florida. Brenden was great! He gave a great price and it did not change. They picked up according to my schedule and it arrived in only a few days. Brenden [More]

Goliath Auto Transport - Thank you for such a wonderful review, Colleen! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and hope you think of us in the future for your auto shipping needs! Brenden (941) 914-7373

transport to NY
Review by on 2/27/2019 12:46 PM

Wonderful!! Hired Brenden to arrange transport of my Dodge from Florida to NY. He was very helpful, and everything was perfect. Hope to use Goliath again when I need transport.

Liza was so amazing!!
Review by on 2/27/2019 12:05 AM

Great customer service, great driver company. Liza is really on top of everything and fast service. I recommend her great personality. Thank you Liza!!

As advertised!
Review by on 2/21/2019 11:08 AM

Vehicle was picked up and delivered safely within a couple of hours of agreed upon time. Driver was courteous & kept me up to date with regard to schedule. I'd recommend this service to anyone looking [More]

CA-TX relocation
Review by on 2/20/2019 10:59 PM

I was able to schedule a transport from CA to TX expeditiously. It was refreshing to only deal with one individual versus being transferred to multiple people. The service felt real personable. Brend [More]

Goliath Auto Transport
LIZA COMPLETELY OUTDID HERSELF!!
Review by on 2/19/2019 12:10 PM

I needed to ship my sons car from CA to FL and was overwhelmed sorting through the good and the bad! Liza was AWESOME from the very first text I sent her! I had spoken to several companies and she was [More]

Goliath Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions